Bleach Platinum Hearts RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Welcome to The Platinum Hearts Scroller. Here you can find our most recent Of the Year and Of the Season winners. Happy Roleplaying! --- Member of the Year: Locke --- Character of the Year: Alastair Eisfluch --- New Characters of the Year: Mizu Morikawa and Igendai Gyakusuma --- Social Thread of the Year: A Letter for Hymn --- Combat Thread of the Year: Raise Your Spirits --- Member of the Season: Paradigm --- Characters of the Season: Byakuya Kuchiki and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Applications of the Season: Armina Willsaam and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Fight Thread of the Season: Search and Destroy --- Social Thread of the Season: Damage Assessment --- Event Thread of the Season: Midnight Assault
Go down
Rawk
Rawk
God of Love

Member Info
Platinum Points:
A Home Away From Home(?) - Page 4 Left_bar_bleue16000/1A Home Away From Home(?) - Page 4 Empty_bar_bleue  (16000/1)
Tiers:

A Home Away From Home(?) - Page 4 Empty Re: A Home Away From Home(?)

Wed Jan 08, 2020 12:35 am

THE BLADE MAIDEN

KAGAYAKU NO MURASAKI

It was really striking Murasaki that he seemed to be having a way easier time coming up with names than she was. This was cheating! There were more girls around!

"Ah, um, mm... Byakuya Kuchiki!"

She was really having to pick her brain at this point, and it was pretty visibly obvious. But she wasn't just gonna lay this one out if he still had so many..! That'd be silly! She'd look ridiculous!

Gamma
Gamma
Veteran Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
A Home Away From Home(?) - Page 4 Left_bar_bleue999999/999999A Home Away From Home(?) - Page 4 Empty_bar_bleue  (999999/999999)
Tiers:

Wed Jan 08, 2020 12:44 am
A Home Away From Home(?) - Page 4 Banner-480

Alastor | SEVENTH DIVISION MEMBER

When she said her next name Alastor gave her an almost confused look. As if to say 'really? him?' He didn't get the way they hyped up that stuck up old fart.

"I guess the Vice Captain of Squad 1 is pretty cute but she's like Elyss. Cold but in a different kinda way."

END POST | LET IT BURN

[/quote]

A Home Away From Home(?) - Page 4 Gamma_Signature
A Home Away From Home(?) - Page 4 CHARACTER_LISTA Home Away From Home(?) - Page 4 GRAPHICS_THREADA Home Away From Home(?) - Page 4 TIMELINE_THREAD
Rawk
Rawk
God of Love

Member Info
Platinum Points:
A Home Away From Home(?) - Page 4 Left_bar_bleue16000/1A Home Away From Home(?) - Page 4 Empty_bar_bleue  (16000/1)
Tiers:

Wed Jan 08, 2020 12:50 am

THE BLADE MAIDEN

KAGAYAKU NO MURASAKI

"Ah...man...that's not fair at all..."

Murasaki looked almost dejected as Alastor hit her with yet another name. She'd run out here, and now her only option was to just slap her cards right on the table. Well, or she could lie. But she didn't like to lie. But if she was gonna do this, she'd need a whole lot more than just a couple glasses of sake. Bringing the bottle right to her lips, Murasaki downed a not-insignificant amount of plum sake, wiping her lips after ward and practically slamming the bottle onto her desk. That braced her, the burn definitely pushing her on, and she screwed her eyes shut as she exclaimed the only other name on her list.

"Alastor de Maris!"

Gamma
Gamma
Veteran Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
A Home Away From Home(?) - Page 4 Left_bar_bleue999999/999999A Home Away From Home(?) - Page 4 Empty_bar_bleue  (999999/999999)
Tiers:

Wed Jan 08, 2020 12:58 am

He was triumphant but caught off guard. Maybe because the idea of one of their names coming up at any point in this was alien to him yet here they sat and he looked at her awkwardly but speechless.

"I uh.. Uh... Y-you."

He turned away as he said his name in response. Looking towards the entrance like he was expecting someone to come in at that very moment but no one did.

"Can I have some of that captain?"

He pointed at the alcohol.

END POST | LET IT BURN

A Home Away From Home(?) - Page 4 CHARACTER_LISTA Home Away From Home(?) - Page 4 GRAPHICS_THREADA Home Away From Home(?) - Page 4 TIMELINE_THREAD
Rawk
Rawk
God of Love

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Wed Jan 08, 2020 1:09 am

THE BLADE MAIDEN

KAGAYAKU NO MURASAKI

"You, um... You said...oh..."

Murasaki could only nod in response to Alastor's question, since she wasn't really sure she'd actually be able to put a sentence together right at all. She slid the bottle across her desk, and idly she could feel herself getting a little jittery. Oh, gosh, she hadn't felt like this in forever, oh wow...

"S-so, uh, you and...you and me, huh? How about that..."

She knew that was literally nothing, and had been a completely superfluous sentence, but she really didn't know how she was supposed to approach this. Normally she'd just been asked out, and then she said yes, and then they dated, and all that, but this was...not the same at all. Not that she minded!! She didn't mind, this was fine, this was...nice. It was nice. And as she realized that, despite her nervous fidgeting and inability to actually look at Alastor, she couldn't really help but smile, a big, dumb grin from ear to ear.

Heheen... He said her.

Gamma
Gamma
Veteran Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Wed Jan 08, 2020 1:59 am

Uh oh. He really screwed up saying that didn't he? She wasn't making any sense so it went without saying that he grabbed that bottle and drank a pretty deep go.

Her smile made him worry a little. Was she gonna yell at him or get angry? No wait, alcohol was clearing his head. This was a good thing.. Maybe. She was happy anyway.

"So uh... What now?"

She seemed more smarter to this whole situation.

END POST | LET IT BURN

Rawk
Rawk
God of Love

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Wed Jan 08, 2020 8:07 am

THE BLADE MAIDEN

KAGAYAKU NO MURASAKI

"What now...Well, um..."

Murasaki had to think about that for a second or two. What was the right thing to do in this situation? She was his Captain after all, so it might not be smart to just start dating or anything like that... But that did sound nice...

"Mmm... Well, if ya wanted to ask me out, that'd um, that'd probably be okay..."

She idly twirled a bit of hair around her finger, still having a little trouble actually looking at Alastor as she continued to just go more red. Was that the right answer? Was that even okay? Did she even care?

Gamma
Gamma
Veteran Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Thu Jan 09, 2020 2:33 am

"...Ask you out?"

Now that was an unsure thing for me to consider. She was his boss and all, if they got caught that could be super bad. Still she was acting pretty cute right now.

"I dunno. You are like my captain you know..."

Whar a troubling conundrum.

END POST | LET IT BURN

Rawk
Rawk
God of Love

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Thu Jan 09, 2020 2:43 am

THE BLADE MAIDEN

KAGAYAKU NO MURASAKI

"That's um... I mean, it could be, I'm not sure what the rules on that kind of thing are... I mean it must have happened before, right..?"

Her smile was definitely beginning to drop now, though it's not like she was necessarily mad at him about that. He was right, she was his Captain, and it wouldn't surprise her if there were rules against this. But it had to have happened before right?? What if they just had to deal with it..? Ugh, this was too much!

"I'll ask the Vice Captain Commander then! She, um, she'd probably know... I-I won't tell her your name though! Um...unless she asks, I guess..."

Murasaki hadn't really been this conflicted about something so seemingly minor in a very long time. She missed the simple life, just riding on the plains under the clear blue sky. Nobody could tell her who to date there... But, a thought did occur to her then, and she finally composed herself at least enough to actually look at Alastor, even if she was still blushing and fidgeting.

"But I guess I'm kinda getting ahead of myself, huh? I didn't even ask if you'd wanna go out or anything like that. It was just about who we thought was cute, I didn't really mean to, you know, push you like that, if that's not what you'd want..."

Gamma
Gamma
Veteran Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Fri Jan 10, 2020 2:42 am

"Yeah. You should check the rules..."

He didn't know why he said she had to and he didn't. Maybe cause she had the authority or something like that and she was pretty strong. No way would anyone say no to her, right?

Then came the big questions, whether he meant to ask her out in the first place.

"Well uh.. Uh.."

Shit.

"You're really fun and nice and cute Murasaki. I'd really like to but I dunno, I hear sometimes that screws up friendships..."

Or maybe thar was sex? He really was struggling to figure this whole thing out.

END POST | LET IT BURN

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum