Bleach Platinum Hearts RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Welcome to The Platinum Hearts Scroller. Here you can find our most recent Of the Year and Of the Season winners. Happy Roleplaying! --- Member of the Year: Locke --- Character of the Year: Alastair Eisfluch --- New Characters of the Year: Mizu Morikawa and Igendai Gyakusuma --- Social Thread of the Year: A Letter for Hymn --- Combat Thread of the Year: Raise Your Spirits --- Member of the Season: Paradigm --- Characters of the Season: Byakuya Kuchiki and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Applications of the Season: Armina Willsaam and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Fight Thread of the Season: Search and Destroy --- Social Thread of the Season: Damage Assessment --- Event Thread of the Season: Midnight Assault
Go down
Rawk
Rawk
God of Love

Member Info
Platinum Points:
A Home Away From Home(?) - Page 5 Left_bar_bleue16000/1A Home Away From Home(?) - Page 5 Empty_bar_bleue  (16000/1)
Tiers:

A Home Away From Home(?) - Page 5 Empty Re: A Home Away From Home(?)

Fri Jan 10, 2020 3:36 pm

THE BLADE MAIDEN

KAGAYAKU NO MURASAKI

"Screws up friendships? Well I dunno about that, I've never really stopped being friends with a guy just because we dated or anything... I mean, I guess it could maybe do that, if there was like a bad breakup or something, but, um... Well I guess I don't see that happening, I dunno."

Murasaki was distinctly quite awful at reading guys when she was the object of their affections, and this was a rather prime example of that exact character flaw. Was he just saying that so he didn't have to tell her he didn't wanna date? I mean he'd said her name last anyway, maybe he'd just said it to make her feel better... No, that'd be so mean! He wouldn't do that, right? Right! ...Right...

"Well, um, if it's not against the rules or anything, maybe we could just try, ya know, going on one date, maybe. Then we can, ya know, see how that goes, that way we're not just um...jumping right into it."

There was a not-insignificant part of Murasaki that wanted to crawl under her blankets and hide from this entire conversation, and it was pretty easy to see that she was extremely embarrassed by that entire proposition. Honestly, she was really hoping he'd agree. That'd be nice, she really just...wanted something to go well for her.

Gamma
Gamma
Veteran Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
A Home Away From Home(?) - Page 5 Left_bar_bleue999999/999999A Home Away From Home(?) - Page 5 Empty_bar_bleue  (999999/999999)
Tiers:

Fri Jan 10, 2020 10:40 pm
A Home Away From Home(?) - Page 5 Banner-480

Alastor | SEVENTH DIVISION MEMBER

How awkward. It seemed the longer it went on the more it got stretched out the more uncomfortable it got. So he quietly pondered until Murasaki suggested an idea and he nodded.

"Yeah. That sounds good!"

Did he sound too excited when he said it? He couldn't tell.

END POST | LET IT BURN

A Home Away From Home(?) - Page 5 Gamma_Signature
A Home Away From Home(?) - Page 5 CHARACTER_LISTA Home Away From Home(?) - Page 5 GRAPHICS_THREADA Home Away From Home(?) - Page 5 TIMELINE_THREAD
Rawk
Rawk
God of Love

Member Info
Platinum Points:
A Home Away From Home(?) - Page 5 Left_bar_bleue16000/1A Home Away From Home(?) - Page 5 Empty_bar_bleue  (16000/1)
Tiers:

Fri Jan 10, 2020 10:44 pm

THE BLADE MAIDEN

KAGAYAKU NO MURASAKI

"...Heheen~"

Honestly, she just couldn't help herself but giggle like a schoolgirl at Alastor's reply. Sure, it wasn't exactly some cool, mature, alluring response, but she didn't think that'd be the right response to that anyway. His enthusiasm was more than a little infectious, and Murasaki got back to her paperwork with a decidedly renewed vigor.

"Okay! I'll get this done and then go talk to the Vice Captain Commander, alright? And then I'll come back for formation and all that, and we can figure out all the details after I give out orders. That sound good?"

Gamma
Gamma
Veteran Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
A Home Away From Home(?) - Page 5 Left_bar_bleue999999/999999A Home Away From Home(?) - Page 5 Empty_bar_bleue  (999999/999999)
Tiers:

Sat Jan 11, 2020 7:21 pm
A Home Away From Home(?) - Page 5 Banner-480

Alastor | SEVENTH DIVISION MEMBER

"Y- Yeah. That sounds good."

Was he really doing this? Was this happening?

"I'll see you then k?"

Figuring he shouldn't disturb her from her work any longer he stood up to leave, unsure of how to really proceed until he awkwardly bowed and left with a surreal feeling to himself.
END POST | LET IT BURN

A Home Away From Home(?) - Page 5 Gamma_Signature
A Home Away From Home(?) - Page 5 CHARACTER_LISTA Home Away From Home(?) - Page 5 GRAPHICS_THREADA Home Away From Home(?) - Page 5 TIMELINE_THREAD
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum