Bleach Platinum Hearts RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Welcome to The Platinum Hearts Scroller. Here you can find our most recent Of the Year and Of the Season winners. Happy Roleplaying! --- Member of the Year: Locke --- Character of the Year: Alastair Eisfluch --- New Characters of the Year: Mizu Morikawa and Igendai Gyakusuma --- Social Thread of the Year: A Letter for Hymn --- Combat Thread of the Year: Raise Your Spirits --- Member of the Season: Paradigm --- Characters of the Season: Byakuya Kuchiki and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Applications of the Season: Armina Willsaam and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Fight Thread of the Season: Search and Destroy --- Social Thread of the Season: Damage Assessment --- Event Thread of the Season: Midnight Assault
Go down
Anonymous

Fragments of Past - Page 2 Empty Re: Fragments of Past

Wed Jan 29, 2020 7:40 pm

Blood Kuchiki

Takehiko Kuchiki
おだ たつや

His frame finally sat for a moment taking his breathing in. Now the man spoke of a movement from everywhere else. Being able to use Hoho from any portion of his body he guessed. Sitting there his breathing was ragged and hard. Takehiko felt the tension lift from his blood. She was giving him the five minutes that he needed his breathing came now. He began focusing on recovery now knowing better. Drinking fluids wouldn't help as much. The concept now was to keep his body prepared and resting. " I...had...an...idea." He said through his breathing which he began mustering more. Takehiko's eyes looked towards the stones as he pondered."I Noticed That...I could influence my blood flow and power while stepping. Is it plausible to empower the speed of my step or power of my strikes?" These were the only words he'd say during the five minutes. Kata the breathing exercise Ulv taught him. It helped him calm down and control his breathing very precisely.

Quickly gaining a handle on his body's exhaustion and tiredness. The stages of this training were going to be rough. His zanpakuto's form change and difference with usage. He was realizing the released form wasn't all that remained. That his zanpakuto sealed form was more worth mastering. But also healing techniques needed to be stronger. Takehiko felt his frame began to move now for a moment. His body ached with pain from the course of the lesson. Though he suspected that he would only gain as the day progressed. His eyes looked towards the sky before towards the educator. This was promising to be a difficult one for him. Takehiko suspected these types of movements. Wouldn't come naturally not at first with the other aspects. Though he began to realize it if only slightly. That his blood didn't always have to be sacrificed. Takehiko worked hard today to protect Keiko and others. Tomorrow was a day distant but relevant none the less. Training with Captains gave him polish as he developed.

Wiping the last bit of sweat from his jaw he observed now preparing. He knew that Captain Shinryu would demonstrate the desired result. That was something he anticipated coming forward. Being thrown to the ground was rough as his eyes saw the finger. But the movement had been quick and seemed to require deft hands. His ideas were present for things to grow here. A method to combine his kido skills into swordsmanship. Different aspects he knew were vital aspects of his life to working on.
Shinryu
Shinryu
Established Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Fragments of Past - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue30000/99999Fragments of Past - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (30000/99999)
Tiers:

Wed Jan 29, 2020 8:34 pm

Fragments of Past - Page 2 JCRrxmK

Artist: N/A - Song: N/A - Word Count: N/A

Shin had to refrain from calling him an idiot as, he had to remember, what was common sense to him was not to others. So, he took a breath and chuckled. "With control, comes the ability to utilize varying exertions of your full force throughout your entire body. Defending against attacks, reinforcing yours, and so much more. So yes, that's one of the goals. You are a bit removed from reaching that point quite yet however. Before you think otherwise, remember this: The entire point of being able to do something, is being able to sustain it for extended periods of time and the ability to repeat it without effort. So just accomplishing it once is essentially meaningless. To give you an idea of how far removed you are currently, you would have to complete two more series of training regimens to the point of mastery before touching on Hakuda applications or anything more complicated than daily activities. Not sure if you noticed but, anytime I struck you, it disrupted your control for a moment and jarred ya pretty roughly, right?" Shin asked plainly, though it was more a rhetorical question.

After all, Shin knew very well that doing all this with the current restrictions was effecting him on many levels. And Shin's next point was going to send the message home. "I'm going to lay out what will be coming next. The final leg of this is sporadic modulation. After that, you will have to complete combat reinforcement of your body, mind, and reiryoku. After that, you will have to endure combat endurance and durability focused regimens. Then after you've mastered all this, you can actually start working on actual combat training. Because the reality is this: I nearly knocked you unconscious with an amount of force equivalent to a a child slapping you and I was trying really hard to use the least amount of force possible." Shin said as he let that sink in for Takehiko. The truth wasn't pleasant but, it showed he could get there if he worked to it. "The truth of the matter is, I can't make you strong, I can only give you information. You are the one that has to do this every moment of every day you are awake to actually accomplish what you set out to do. Oh, and by the way, you're currently at 7 whacks. Now, when you are ready, begin." Shin said with a sly smirk on his face. Whether Takehiko was actually counting or not, it didn't matter to Shin. He was going to at least get a little amusement out of this. "One last thing before I forget. As a part of my services, I require you to do two things. I'll tell you one now and one when we're finished. You must in your current restrictions, challenge a Captain level opponent that isn't me to a sparring match, without telling them why and only stop when you are rendered unconscious. After you lose, because you will, you are to challenge that individual anytime you see them. You will take notes of every challenge and show them to me. Now, actually begin." Shin shrugged his shoulders as he figured that that last bit wouldn't make sense and probably give some kind of pause to Takehiko but, it didn't matter to Shin. It would benefit him and, Shin would gain information. Win. Win.

Template By: [THEFROST]
Anonymous

Wed Jan 29, 2020 11:58 pm

Blood Kuchiki

Takehiko Kuchiki
おだ たつや

His mind froze right there and then at a sentence. Subconsciously he reached upwards towards his throat. Fingers trailing along the scar beneath his scarf. He'd challenged a Captain caliber before. Twice if you wanted to be honest about the fact. Ulv Aubar was second with his uncle Tsubasa being first. Takehiko's throat and body still ached from those two. Ulv pummeled him with limiters on, breaking bones. Causing him a tremendous amount of discomfort. His uncle on the other cut his throat so deep. That he felt certain he would die at that moment right there. Cutting him enough that a fountain of his blood fell. He remembered little only that challenging his uncle proved fruitless. It was a display in futility beyond the pale. So Shin wanted him to combat more of them. To throw himself at stronger enemies over and over. Not telling them why he did so without dying. It was a challenging prospect that did give him pause. The question of who now became important as his body remembered. Thankfully his uncle was in the Maggots Nest, their most dangerous prisoner some said.

Ulv Aubar was a teacher, which may have kept him alive. But what would he tell the guy about them? He's fast, she hits hard regardless of holding back? His mind became trapped now for a moment on this task. His body hurt still from this level of training. But the idea of fighting someone his senior was difficult. He didn't have many figures he could outright challenge. Not without causing a problem within the Gotei. It wasn't likely that Captain Shinryu would stand up for him. Noble or not he had his family to consider. Takehiko brought a hand to his chin. Not stalling as his break began to lose time. The conclusion he had to come to, was it needed to be a goal. Someone to beat not for malicious reasons. But because Takehiko wished to surpass them in skill. That would require time and consideration, but one did come to mind. Momo Hinamori was his teacher but also his goal. She was a skilled kido user in any fathom.

Takehiko moved his body cracking his shoulders left and right. Feeling the pain and groan of the resistance begin once more. His spiritual pressure staying at zero this time. Moving his frame now using the movement of Hoho to do so. He performed the actions he was directed to. Working back on the stones and beginning process once again. Sweat not quickly adding up as he'd taken time. To settle himself and develop further. Takehiko Kuchiki may not have had the answers all laid out. But he executed to the best of his skill what was asked of him.
Shinryu
Shinryu
Established Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Fragments of Past - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue30000/99999Fragments of Past - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (30000/99999)
Tiers:

Thu Jan 30, 2020 3:27 pm

Shin observed as his trainee was very slowly moving along in this training. Something wasn't quite adding up right though, he wasn't struggling due to the focus needed but, just to pure adjustment strain. And to the overall pressure. It was in that moment, Shin understood what was happening. His body was acclimating to exhaustion and not kicking itself into an intense enough gear on a sensory or adrenal level. Shin had suspected what that reason might be and decided to remedy it. "Alright, you earned 5 more whacks, you're at 12 now. That however, is a minor detail. Currently, you in general lack the general familiarity to adjust the way you have until now. Part of that is not your fault but, that's besides the point. Part of it I suspect is your Zanpakutou spirits fault. I surmise that she's only challenging as much as you can average handle versus pushing you to your full enduring capacity. Allow me to simplify." Shin said as he then picked up three rocks of different sizes.

"Say this first, small rock is 5lbs, the second is 50lbs, and the third is 150lbs. Your absolute maximum is 150, you struggle with 50 but can manage it and 5 is your warmup weight. What she is doing is, judging that you can't handle 150, so she holds steady at 50. The issue here however is, isometrically speaking, your body can only maintain a consistent, single weight exertion for so long before going into an exhaustive state. It stops providing adrenaline, gives out less electrical signals, etc. You are a medical individual so what I'm getting at should be within your sphere of understanding. So will this: In order to get your body out of this state, you need to fluctuate between all three weights, at interchanging intervals and in different points of your body at once. If one hand is 50, the other should be 5 or 150, and so on. The constant changing in resistances will consecutively shock you out of exhaustion and prevent your body from over-acclimating to the stress. As well, it will train you to have a better control over fine manipulation of your spiritual pressure. That's for her. And you are to apply your training adjusting accordingly to her adjusting. However, the main reason this is happening is because you are both interpreting what is best for the other rather than communicating what is best and when. I thought I already told you that communication is key for this. I already knew he was an idiot, I was really hoping that you weren't one as well. Beggars can't be choosers I suppose." Shin said in a matter of fact sense as he shrugged.

He figured that in the least, this would spur some sort of change. It would likely also spur some mouthing off or active display of aggravation from one or both of them but, that would be interesting to note if they did. More importantly, he hoped it would drive home his point of they couldn't be two individuals doing their own thing but one unit working together. "Alright, now that's out of the way. Back to your motions. I want every surface of your elbows, hands, fingers, knees, and feet to make contact as I instructed. I can't make you stronger, I can only give you information to find your own strength. So start listening instead of just trying to bullheadedly jump into things like an idiot. If you don't know how to do something, say so. I've been doing this for hundreds of years, the only person this is going to help is you, I don't even need to be here." Shin stated, with the full intent of rattling a few thoughts into his head. Truth be told, having to repeat himself was becoming aggravating.

Anonymous

Fri Jan 31, 2020 1:04 am

Blood Kuchiki

Takehiko Kuchiki
おだ たつや

He looked inside and she offered a shrug of her shoulders. She didn't seem to take everything the other Shinigami said. Her desire was to bond and connect with him further. But she also knew things needed time. To rebuild with Takehiko as he closed his eyes leaning his head back. Swallowing for a moment as he stood up. She could put more weight on was what he was getting at. Training his body through vital and intense regimes like this. Takehiko's gray eyes looked up now as he inhaled through his nostrils. Concentrating on his zanpakuto spirit and her feeling. The feeling as he tried to reach deeper inside of himself. Motioning her over as he tried to repair that connection. Not by force but by an understanding of what they wanted. It couldn't be accomplished with half measures. His digits closed for a moment as though holding a hand. Feeling her digits interlock with his he inhaled. He understood the purpose of it as he felt the weight escalate. It was on his right side now jumping up. While the left side lowers down.

It would do him little good if he continued without reason. But Takehiko knew that in place of Akuma she was everything. He was beginning to see it, to connect further with her. Repair that loss using her as the standard flag for him. Her powers are your powers, they only hurt if you fear them. Which when trust is born something beautiful will come. Something akin to merging one's self further with the zanpakuto. That was what he began to understand now. Takehiko felt the sweeping motion and lighter. She wasn't just increasing the weight but helping him. Easing his muscle strain but also adding to them both. Takehiko began performing the feats requested of him. Making contact with each part of his body, gliding through the air fluidly. With the weight shifting to each side as the two waltzed. This wasn't a single body but two inside of one. Why did he hinder himself with her so long? Takehiko's mind began to understand and grasp it. She was the piece inside him missing.

The thing he'd lost within him and refused to latch too. Instead of recovering naturally as he should have. Takehiko tried to remain as he was when he was a vizard. He relied heavily on Akuma and his powers. But now it wasn't Akuma only her within him. [i]"I get it.." Takehiko whispered to himself inside now. Almost like accomplishing the feat of walking on water. His mind had found something. Adrenaline pumped through his veins as did a certain calm. He didn't feel invincible, simply he understood now. That she was by his side and helping him. Shifting the weight, putting more faith in one another. Not ordering but simply acknowledging the efforts of the other. Bringing a harmony about within himself.
Shinryu
Shinryu
Established Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Sun Feb 02, 2020 11:26 pm

Shin observed as it seemed, the kid was beginning to figure it out. He was actually slowly, but surely, beginning to get into sync with the whole purpose of adapting himself to his and his Zan's reiryoku. It was a about time the kid stopped being an idiot. So, he figured out the core idea of it. Shin figured he was getting close to the point where he could shift his focus. There was a few minor things to attend to first. "Well, you graduated past being an idiot. Not bad, this is where you should have been the moment you got out of Shin'o. Part of that isn't your fault, I'm sure some dumbasses didn't correctly teach you and some told you to restrict yourself. They are idiots. And this is why, you're going to understand the sheer amount you are behind the curve." Shin stated in a sort of cryptic manner as he walked in a circle around Takehiko. As he did, he'd vanish in flash steps, collecting the pebbles and rocks. Once they were all collected, he soon used his foot to draw a circle around Takehiko that was only about 5ft in diameter.

He chuckled as he then tossed the pebbles into the circle, before grinning. "Alright, part of this is clear and part of it is not. You need to be able to be precise, swift, and controlled in all aspects of movement, no matter how small. And you will have to do this while stressing yourself, before being able to handle outside stress. What does this mean? It means this: You will do as you were, except with your Shikai released. And you will have to both maintain the stress of your strain of Shikai as well as current restrictions. Meaning not only will you have to do these movements, you will to do them while wasting no energy if you wish to sustain it. And do it at at least double the speed and force you were. This circle will simulate the basic footwork you will need to engage in close quarters combat with someone at your level. Consider this the bare minimum you will need to shadow box, as humans would. So, that's what you will be doing here. Attack your imaginary opponent, and evade their strikes in a confined space. All while sustaining your Shikai. The moment you can no longer sustain it, that's your limit." Shin stated in a matter of fact sense as he shrugged his shoulders and continued to observe. Shin was getting amused at this kid actually being able to catch up. "When you've reached your limit, we'll take a small detour before evaluating where you need to work from there."

Anonymous

Mon Feb 03, 2020 2:22 pm

Fragments of Past - Page 2 6EdIfMt

FILLER TEXT HERE

Artist: Carrotwine - Song: Dark Side Of The Road

Takehiko glanced at his Zanpakuto and slowly withdrew the weapon from its sheath. The sound of a hiss resounding as he held it. His gaze to his blade as he brought a hand towards it. He knew that Shinryu had yet to witness his blade's appearance. His hand glowed as he thought closely about his spirit's place. As the two of them would be combining their strength further. He'd cover her and she'd cover him, they would be an ultimate duo. "Paint it red, Mizugameza no Jijitsu " It happened within seconds his sword began to fall into bristles of a brush. Changing its shape as a small crimson line connected to his wrist. Having learned her release command and her name. He'd discovered how vastly different his Shikai was. Takehiko held on to the brush inhaling a breath. Getting used to the feeling again of entering Shikai. This new one didn't feel as painful but still did cost. It held prices and fees a few noticed. As the tip of his brush slowly began to turn a crimson color. His digits gently clasped on it as he began.

Following those instructions to the letter, he relied on her help. He couldn't imagine what lay beyond this point and moment. Where did the rabbit hole go after this he could only wonder. He could only dream what sort of Bankai he held. It was a process though of training and effort. Takehiko would need to undergo strict training for everything. This was the nature of growth as he felt himself smile a bit. Happy to feel that void filling with someone. That feeling he held when the Hollow had been burnt out of him. It wasn't a sensation or feeling any could take. It was a painful and empty feeling like a void had been put in him. That was the truth, but now he saw it for what it was. His connection to her had increased and strengthened. He'd managed to grow and develop himself further. Thanks to Captain Shinryu, his speed and movement were getting sharper. Then he had Captain Unohana. Many fine instructors were within these hallowed hollows.

Experience for him to gain and learn from as he grew into something. As he changed and altered into a Shinigami. One of his family could be proud of in the end. His frame performed the movements requested in the way Shinryu had requested them. He felt a strain doing this in Shikai be mustered himself with his Zanapkuto's help through it. Shino Academy hadn't taught him many things the first go. He'd been too weak to learn and utterly hopeless in that sense.

Template By:
[THEFROST]

Shinryu
Shinryu
Established Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Tue Feb 11, 2020 2:45 pm

Shin observed as Takehiko was beginning to figure it out. It was quite amusing to see this....paintbrush. That was very interesting, Shin had to admit, he was very curious as to what exactly that meant. What it could do, how it would be able to do things. It was a curious sight to behold for sure. And he was certainly picking up the right speed and paces. Good, he was unlearning the idiocy and actually sharpening up correctly. "Well, you're taking the right steps now. Now you can see the difference between doing lots of shitty training and a little bit of high quality training. Except, this isn't high quality even though it feels this way to you. We're going to step up your training several levels though, not to the point that you'll die. I hope, at least." Shin said as this next part he knew would be the first actual test for the kid. If he didn't die or break his Chain of Fate during this step, then he'd actually be ready for real training. Shin paused as he walked towards Takki.

"There is one, core trait all Shinigami must possess in order to survive in combat in any given situation. Without this, even the weakest of Hollows or a Human will be able to crush you if given the chance. Power and skill mean absolutely nothing without this trait. And that trait, quite simply, is combat endurance. In order to execute any form of skill or combat intelligence, you need to be able to last and outlast anything an opponent can throw at you with maximum efficiency. Dodging, blocking, counterattacking, redirecting, reinforcing. Even something as simple as knowing how to correctly land when falling or the correct place to take a strike if you cannot dodge it. Misstep in any of these even once, and you're dead." Shin stated in a rather grim statement as, putting all this forward made one thing apparently clear, things were about to get rather painful for Takki rather quickly. Shin sighed as he cracked his neck. "I will only tell you three things going forward, it's up to you and her to be a team to discern the rest. First, hard surfaces such as your skull and knee should be used against bladed or narrow strikes and palms for blunt. Second, you must both be at a sustainable combat strength while also conserving strength at all times. Third, your objective in any fight should always be to disarm, disable, and destroy. In that exact order. Trying to finish off an opponent that is still able to defend themselves is as close to a perfect opportunity for them to kill you as you will ever give them, so don't. Now, your opponent will be me. I will handicap myself by only using my sheath as a weapon. Pay very close attention to how you respond to damage under your restrictions."

Shin stated as, in any combat setting there was no ready set go. And with that in mind, he took a few steps forward, starting off at not using flash steps or high step combat, just to modulate his pace as he swiftly threw a series of strikes. Right floating ribs, right knee, jab to solarplexus, strong swing to left temple rapidly followed by swift swing to the right temple and then an even swift jab to the larynx. This series would then be followed by targeted swings to Takehiko's hands. Right forehand, left wrist, right thumb, left pinky, right pinky, left forehand, right wrist. Then, the speed would pick up as he'd rapidly flash step, leaving a series of afterimages and bursts of reiryoku resembling strike patterns to throw off Takehiko as he went left eye, third lumbar vertebrae, right knee cap, three jabs to the solarplexus, a flathead swing to the back of the left knee, an edged swing that would then feint into a downward stab into the top of his right foot, followed by a reverse grip, strong edged uppercut across Takehiko's whole upper body with a bit more force than all his previous strikes. Shin would aim a flurry in this manner to start off to get Takehiko warmed up and to see if he could adjust his defense in time.

Anonymous

Fri Feb 14, 2020 9:41 pm

Fragments of Past - Page 2 6EdIfMt

FILLER TEXT HERE

Artist: Carrotwine - Song: Dark Side Of The Road

Takehiko's eyes observed now as he tried to adjust. The good news was Captain Shinryu wasn't going all out. His defense had to be tight and something helped him. As a whisper came into his ear from the familiar voice. "Use my power to help, we can defend with the visceral inside you. It will take little for our dance to go, be cautious, however. " She said as he brought his brush upwards in front of him. Preparing himself to defend the attacks coming. Quickly a line came from his brush forming a solid crimson in front of him. Akin to hitting brick would be the sensation. Though this took a moment he moved his frame now. Stepping back and away as he could hear her voice. "Any suggestions on our next move?" He didn't have time to remain still as he moved away. Trying to avoid the numerous blows coming at him. Fully expecting Shinryu to shatter that small decoy. But it bought time to back up a bit.

The next step came down to if his Zanpakuto felt they could do anything. As he backed up a crimson line was formed in the air. Akin to a snake as Takehiko was given instruction. "Do you know any spells that could block vision for a second?" She asked pointedly as he considered it for a moment. He did know one spell now. It was known as Sekienton and produced a red smoke in the air. Fittingly enough it would provide that line some cover. "Alright done, now what do you have in mind?" The private conversation seemed to continue inside him. As he moved a bit further inside of the smoke awaiting her instruction. "Draw a circle with your ichor, we will set a trap." She said softly into his ear. A trap was it so the red line was a diversion it seemed. Quickly he drew the circle around his frame above him. Within the smoke, it came to the ground. Blending in among the smoke as a layer was set. What did she have in mind was the question. This was educational either way, he and she were bonding as one.

"Now a spell, something to liven my bristles. You are going to channel the spell through me. But wait until the last moment, it needs to be strong. He will defeat you that is a given. But..this can be an experience for you my Takehiko. " He smiled a bit considering the spell to channel into those bristles. What spell would he use to fight Captain Shinryu? This session could become dangerous depending on it. Any idea came to mind on just the spell, Sokatsui had been his family's legacy. So he guessed she wanted him to wait, moving around his frame the red line he'd drawn prior continued. Having only moments to exercise the skills he held. Takehiko had a sense of what came next.

But the trap was set all he could do was wait for the moment to spring it. Standing in the center of the smoke, though chances were. Good that Shinryu would do one thing. So he focused and brought his brush before him. Drawing rapidly left to right in the air like conducting an orchestra. Soon this red vanished form site, becoming invisible. As the light around it was bent through Kyoko. This would act as a shock absorber. A handy spell that could hide things, he used it on the ring below him as well.

"Well, I've done what I cane to prepare for a confrontation..running alone won't help us, my partner."

Template By:
[THEFROST]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum