Bleach Platinum Hearts RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Welcome to The Platinum Hearts Scroller. Here you can find our most recent Of the Year and Of the Season winners. Happy Roleplaying! --- Member of the Year: Locke --- Character of the Year: Alastair Eisfluch --- New Characters of the Year: Mizu Morikawa and Igendai Gyakusuma --- Social Thread of the Year: A Letter for Hymn --- Combat Thread of the Year: Raise Your Spirits --- Member of the Season: Paradigm --- Characters of the Season: Byakuya Kuchiki and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Applications of the Season: Armina Willsaam and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Fight Thread of the Season: Search and Destroy --- Social Thread of the Season: Damage Assessment --- Event Thread of the Season: Midnight Assault
Go down
Zero
Zero
Entity of Contradiction

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Spells and abilities testing Left_bar_bleue9000/10000Spells and abilities testing Empty_bar_bleue  (9000/10000)
Tiers:

Spells and abilities testing Empty Spells and abilities testing

Sat Feb 26, 2011 5:28 pm
Shade
Grand duke of Ninth circle, Sin Fall

Spells and abilities testing 1164919692_DemonAnime

Shade did things at a usually routine since he joined Sin Fall and the ninth circle. First thing he did was wake up early in the day, get ready for the missions and jobs that he might do that day. Report to Vohlis if he/she had any jobs for him to do or any missions assigned to him. Which there usually were since he was the grand duke of the circle. Since his Circle dealt with imprisonment and torture, there weren't to many different things he was assigned to do. Next he would travel to Lake Azreal where he would spend most of his time training and relaxing. Then when it was the end of the day he would head back to his home in the city. After that the next day begins and the cycle starts over but there always times when things don't go as planned.

Today was one of days that didn't go as planned. Vohlis hadn't give him as much stuff to do to day as usual so he got finished early and reached the lake early. He didn't know what would go on at the lake at times he's usually there. Would more demons be around than usually or will it be completely deserted. Well Shade was about to find out. The Lake was now in his sight and he was running at one of his highest speeds. He decided it would be more beneficial if he ran there instead of using the demon form of the flash step.

From where he was he could tell if anyone was there. He certainly couldn't sense anyone around for now unless they were hiding there power from him. If not it was going to be another lonely training session for him. He had wanted some to sparr againist to test his new abilities in real combat but no one has shown up. He even offered people money just to fight him but no one would accept the challenge.

"Bunch of cowards." he thought to himself.

But Shade knew this wasn't true because the whole reason he was training was to fight someone far stronger than him. That person was not a coward at all. He didn't know that person's true personality but he could tell that the person was very serious and didn't joke around at. The person was some that he respected even through he attacked him and tried to kill him because that person was strong and didn't mess around with people even if the opponent is far weaker than him. He didn't underestimate his opponents.

Now Shade was only a minute or two from his destination.
Lake Azreal the place where he was found by the demons who raised him.

I'm never going to be a hero! But I'm Zero!
Kitty
Kitty
Established Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Spells and abilities testing Left_bar_bleue0/0Spells and abilities testing Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)
Tiers:
https://www.facebook.com/KeshaKJ/

Spells and abilities testing Empty Re: Spells and abilities testing

Sat Feb 26, 2011 6:18 pm

Kikyo Takashi
Tier: 1-3+
{Fox Demon}
Spells and abilities testing Kikyodemon

{Demon Fox form:}
Spells and abilities testing Nine_tailed_Fox_by_Vyrilien

{Enter Thread In Demon Form}

What a week it had been! So many humans wanted their compitition gone and dead and they called her to take care of it... She only agreeded to do the asassinations because she had nothing better to do, she was bord and wanted something fun to do..
She often asassinated her victums in her demon form, just to cause a bit of panic anungst the citizens...By the time she had done her third asassination that week, there were aleady headlines about a strey killer wolf...This dissapointed her, she was a fox, not a wolf...If only if they knew what was really out there....if only...

She was debating on joining Sin Fall, but hadnent been thinking about it much...It would seem she needed some motivation or inspiration; she had been approached about joining the 5th circle...She'd see about that...

Kikyo wondered over by the lake and stretched out, her nine tails swaying in the wind. Kikyo shook her fur a bit before laying down by the shore like, her eyes closed but her sences on alert. Humans were too easy to kill...she wanted someone to spar with, someone to train with...She needed to find someoen strong to get close to, so they can train her...she enjoyed surpassing her sensei's...that she did.

Just as she was about to get up and leave, she smelled someone comming, another demon; one in which she hadnt encountered before.
Humm....maybe I'll stick around for a little while longer
She thought to herself as she raised her head up a bit and looked on into the direction in which she smelled the other demon approaching from.

||Kitty's Characters||

Spells and abilities testing PLEASEWORK2
Zero
Zero
Entity of Contradiction

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Spells and abilities testing Left_bar_bleue9000/10000Spells and abilities testing Empty_bar_bleue  (9000/10000)
Tiers:

Sat Feb 26, 2011 8:49 pm
Shade
Grand duke of Ninth circle, Sin Fall

Shade noticed the other demon as he drew closer to the lake, it surprised him that he could see the demon. If this played out right he might get his sparring partner. Instead of continuing at his current speed, he used the demon form of the flash step to just zip right to there. The demon was in a animal form. He did know much of difference between the fox in a wolf so he wasn't going to start guessing and leave it at that. He knew he should probably start the conversation now and learn who this demon is and if they would like to train with him.

"Hello I'm Shade, may I know your name please?"

That was a little bit too much on the nice side for Shade but he needed someone to train with and if he had to be extra nice or mean, he would be. This demon most likely be a great opponent for him right now, well any opponent was better than no one. If he wanted to grow stronger also he was going to needed someone else to do it. But shade wasn't much of a social person and hasn't really talked to someone, so this was something that he commonly did.

Kitty
Kitty
Established Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Spells and abilities testing Left_bar_bleue0/0Spells and abilities testing Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)
Tiers:

Sun Feb 27, 2011 4:16 pm

Kikyo Takashi

Te young demon fox girl waited for this demon to emerge from the woods. As he did, she looked him over, not as a 'I'm checkin you out' way but to see who or what he was, to see if she'd be able to pick up anything that would give her any clue was to the nature of this demon. The demon introduced himself as Shade. An interesting name she had to admit. Kikyo's fox form started to clow a bright blue colour as she shifted back into her human form, a strong breeze was present during her transformation; the shiloet of her from a fox to a human could be seen clear as day as she did. When the light died down, in the foxed place stook Kikyo, in her human form (Pic above). She was fully clothed(same cloths as in the pic too), and had a slight smile on her face.

"A pleasure to meet you, Shade. I'm Kikyo, a fox demon."
Kikyo walked a bit closer to the man and studied him for a moment.
"What brings you here?"
She asked, her arms folded across her chest as she spoke, her facial expression was a pleasent one though, she even looked harmless.
"Tell me, what kind of demon are you."

||Kitty's Characters||

Zero
Zero
Entity of Contradiction

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Sun Feb 27, 2011 4:46 pm
Shade
Grand Duke of Ninth Circle, Sin Fall

What was he doing here and what kind of demon was he. Those were the questions that the demon fox that he encountered had asked. She had reverted to her human form and told him her name, it was Kikyo. Well Shade was here for training of course but that wouldn't be oblivious for people other than himself. The type of demon he was,now that was going to be difficult to answer because he wasn't a animal demon. Closest thing he was to a animal would be the bat but that only because of his wings which really don't count. He did have unique abilities thought but they didn't go along with any animal eithier.

"I'm come to this Lake to Train my skills and test new abilities but no one has come to spar with me so I could. Your one of the few people to show up here while I'm training or in this case on my way to training. I usually do it on that island." He said and during the last line he pointed to the land at the center of the lake.

"For the type of demon I am,well I'm not really any type just normal." he added.

Kitty
Kitty
Established Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Sun Feb 27, 2011 6:33 pm

Kikyo Takashi

Kikyo listiend to what the man had to say, he wasnt very talkative, she could tell that. She placed her hands on her hips; she tilted her head a little bit as he told her that he wasnt exactly a type...just normal.
"Hum...a normal demon, hu?"
She examined him a little more.
"Hmph.."
She blinked a couple of times then remembered that he said he came here to train; she looked around to see if there were any other demons in the area. Nope! They were the only two, well the only remotly strong two anyways.
"I'll be your sparing partner, I dont see any others that would be a challange"
She gave him a friendly-human like smile and took a few steps back.
"It's been a while since I've met a 'normal' demon...most are either a hybrid or some sort of animal"
She paused for a moment.
"If ya want we can get a bit more formal and stike up some conversatoion first or would you rather just get to the trainign?" She asked, with that same smile plastered onto her face.

||Kitty's Characters||

Zero
Zero
Entity of Contradiction

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Mon Feb 28, 2011 5:58 pm
Shade

Shade was amused by the offer to spar with him,it amused him so much that he smirked. That was a good thing to see from him right now. If this demon was worth fighting then it should last awhile. But if she is far weaker than him then the fight would be over very quickly. That didn't matter though Kikyo offered which means that she's not as strong as she thinks or is actully stronger. Shade would start this with one of his demon spells, the one he was going to use was called The Dome of pure darkness.

"Let's begin." He said and then he jumped back at least 20 ft. Next he yelled the prayer to use the spell.
"Watch the Shadows of Zoa Koa, consume us all!"

Now that shade had said the prayer a 175ft wide dome from where he was standing was forming. In a matter of seconds they both would be inside a very dark dome for awhile. This was only the beginning for this sparring battle. The time in this dome was just a test to see if she could last if she couldn't then he would stop.

"This Dome will only last for awhile until it fades away. Until then we must fight in the complete dark." He explained to Kikyo.

He wouldn't begin until he got a reponse that she was ready. A person who is surprised are not ready to begin is at a serious disadvantage. He knew this because happen to him on the streets of the demon city. A random demon attacked him as him came around the corner and hit him in the chest with some sort of power. It would of been equal if Shade had sealed the demon's powers.

Kitty
Kitty
Established Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Fri Mar 04, 2011 2:54 pm

He accepted her sparing offer, and it would seem that he was going to make the first move. Kikyo listned to him carefully, her eyes were fixed on him as he did a demon spell. As he did, she couldnt help but have her thoughts trail off for a moment, thinking she might want to learn some demon spells of her own...it might just come in handy some day...She'd have to look into that once this spar was over.

The spell he cased formed a dome of darkness around them. She didnt panic, she was rather calm, she'd been around long enough to not be surprised by anything during a battle, well..almost anything. Kikyo looked around the darkness, and sure enough thats all she saw, was darkness. She heard him ask if she was ready. She giggled a little bit and smiled, "Of course. I see your element is darkness. Mine's is Air" She said again with a smile, she wasnt sure if he could see her or not, she sure as hell couldnt see him.

First thing was first, Kikyo took flight, she wasnt sure how high she was, all she knew is that she wasnt going to be on the ground. Then the wind around them started to blow a bit strongly, it echoed and howled; of course she was the one to comand the wind to do so.

Kikyo continues this battle "Dance of the Shiriken" she said, she said it just loud enough for someone near by to hear, if he wasnt in close, then he woldny be able to here her, especually since the howling of the wind would have made it harder to head...but then again, he was a demon, maybe his hearing was pretty good.

Kikyo's shot out 15 standardised shurikens in random directions, they were released with a fair amout of power, and a tremendouse amout of seed, seeing that she could control the air currents around them, she could dictate there speed but once they left her in this dome, she couldnt do anything about redirecting them, she could ony maintain the speed in which she sent them out at.

This was a wind shot, if one were to connect with him, she'd hear it, her sences were now on high alert.

||Kitty's Characters||

Zero
Zero
Entity of Contradiction

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Fri Mar 04, 2011 4:32 pm
Shade

Shade was happy that this battle could begin and it had a great start with the winds all around them. If you saw his face in this complete darkness you would see him with a smirk on his face. Kikyo's element was air that was a bad match up in here. The reason for that was Air usually pointed to where it was coming from and that point most of the time is nearby the controller. All of the shirikens had missed him but he heard them as they came by cutting the winds around him. He could tell that they were shirikens through from being in a place he couldn't see.

To be able to move to the point quickly he was going to have to chose between running and flying. since it would be difficult to tell where the wind was heading it would be difficult to fly so he decided to run. Even through the winds were strong Shade had enough strength to run against them. So as he drew closer to where the winds were strongest. By what he could guess if she was a air type then she must be flying in the air which meant all of Shade's progress could be ruined just by flying over him. The winds were bothering his open eye but he closed it knowing that since there's no reason to have them open any way.

In the end through Shade decided to wait and let Kikyo waste her energy on attempts of hitting him where there is slight chance of it happening. But he would be able to tell if anything was going to happen. This was his time to store up energy. So Shade decide to seal his own energy in side of him. As he did so he didn't feel any extra energy inside of him which told him right away this demon was stronger than him.

If she waste her energy on useless attacks then he might get a advantage in this sparring match.

Kitty
Kitty
Established Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Fri Mar 04, 2011 5:46 pm

Kikyo heard where her shurikens fell, none hit flesh. Oh yes, she was very familiar of the sound of flesh being cut into. Her eyes were closed at this time now, she was listening for anything, breathing, footsteps, anything that would give away the direction in which he was in. The wind was still blowing; and she could hear some footsteps, running. A small smile.smirk creeped onto her face as she turned her body into the direction she heard the footsteps in, of course her turn was silant, she was still hovering in the air, the same distance from the ground as before. Kikyo reached behind her and took something out from a pouch that was placed horizontaly on her lower back. That thing was a fan. Kikyo opened her fan in a fluid movement. She heard the footseps stop, she had guessed that he was waiting, or something.

"Air Blade"

She whispered to herself, it was a soft whisper, one that would be drowned out in the wild howing of the wind.

Spoiler:

With an effortless flick of her wrist she sent out about thrity wind blades in the direction she heard him running from. Weather this connected or not, she would listen, waiting for the moment she heard flesh being ripped open, then she would turn into her demon fox form from then, she'd be able to smell him, his blood. She'd be able to track and attack him down easier and his own spell might just be his own downfall.

||Kitty's Characters||

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum