Bleach Platinum Hearts RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Welcome to The Platinum Hearts Scroller. Here you can find our most recent Of the Year and Of the Season winners. Happy Roleplaying! --- Member of the Year: Locke --- Character of the Year: Alastair Eisfluch --- New Characters of the Year: Mizu Morikawa and Igendai Gyakusuma --- Social Thread of the Year: A Letter for Hymn --- Combat Thread of the Year: Raise Your Spirits --- Member of the Season: Paradigm --- Characters of the Season: Byakuya Kuchiki and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Applications of the Season: Armina Willsaam and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Fight Thread of the Season: Search and Destroy --- Social Thread of the Season: Damage Assessment --- Event Thread of the Season: Midnight Assault
Go down
Lillian
Lillian
Veteran Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
A Hop and A Skip (Calypso/Vegas) - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue42100/16000A Hop and A Skip (Calypso/Vegas) - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (42100/16000)
Tiers:

A Hop and A Skip (Calypso/Vegas) - Page 2 Empty Re: A Hop and A Skip (Calypso/Vegas)

Sat Jan 18, 2020 4:18 pm

A Hop and A Skip (Calypso/Vegas) - Page 2 6EdIfMt

Artist: N/A - Song: N/A - Word Count: N /A

"Pendant?"

Calypso only watched as Vegas got up from her lap, watching her hold onto something and do a little.. Dance move and pose? Calypso certainly didn't get it, but once Vegas said some strange phrase, a whole flashy transformation happened before her, like some strange magical cartoon character had come to life right in front of her, the flash subsiding and the young redhead now being all dressed up in a snazzy outfit with equally snazzy blades.

The Asthavon only gave her a look of uncertainty, though she only smiled lightly, "Alright listen, your outfit is cute and the blades are cool and stuff but... That isn't yours. Like, it isn't yours in the sense of, you're using some kind of... Item, to give you the power, instead of growing your own power. If the pendant were linked to you in some way it'd make more sense as, that has potential to grow but, if it's just a magical item giving you a form and a few other things, that isn't quite going to help you in the long run. You need to figure out your own power, and maybe use it as a supplement to it."

Calypso stood up, looking at her as she rubbed her arm, "You have to learn how to discover and hone your own abilities, not depend on only an item. Look, I have an idea, but you have to go along with what I say, okay? If you wanna figure out what power is your own, deactivate that form, leave the pendant here, and hold my hand, okay? I promise i'll help you through it."

Template By:
[THEFROST]
Rawk
Rawk
God of Love

Member Info
Platinum Points:
A Hop and A Skip (Calypso/Vegas) - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue16000/1A Hop and A Skip (Calypso/Vegas) - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (16000/1)
Tiers:

A Hop and A Skip (Calypso/Vegas) - Page 2 Empty Re: A Hop and A Skip (Calypso/Vegas)

Sat Jan 18, 2020 5:23 pm

A Hop and A Skip (Calypso/Vegas) - Page 2 BDRBYNe

Vegas

"Huh? Well, I dunno. Pendant talks to me and stuff, tells me I gotta use my strength to save the world and all that. I kinda thought that meant It was my own power."

Vegas actually shook her head at what Calypso told her, keeping her Pendant very much around her neck. Despite her general understanding that she was out of her element here, Vegas was not someone that just threw herself into dangerous situations, and this...didn't seem right at all.

"Grandma said you'd teach me and all but I don't wanna just go off somewhere without being able to protect myself. I trust her but I don't know you, I'm not gonna just...do that. That's scary."

She definitely had no idea the degree to which this was actually a problem for her, whether major or minor, but her grip on her sword definitely tightened a little bit. She felt slightly threatened, and Vegas had spent a lot of time alone on the road. She didn't like feeling threatened.

Coding in Template By:
https://www.platinumhearts.net/u1
Lillian
Lillian
Veteran Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
A Hop and A Skip (Calypso/Vegas) - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue42100/16000A Hop and A Skip (Calypso/Vegas) - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (42100/16000)
Tiers:

Sat Jan 18, 2020 6:07 pm

She sighed as Vegas outright refused to leave the pendant behind, if anything she sensed the girl's discomfort and fear grow, sighing and nodding.

"Okay okay, you can keep the pendant. No need to freak out or feel threatened okay? I'm only trying to help you out, and I wouldn't put you into a situation I thought would be too dangerous for you. If keeping the pendant on you makes you feel more comfortable, that's fine."

Calypso was trying her best to endear to her, and she honestly didn't fully consider the fact that the girl wouldn't trust her, tough tough. Initial plan couldn't be done exactly as wished, she didn't want to scare her further.

"Demon energy best expresses itself when the user is feeling a lot of intense feelings, so I just thought maybe putting you in a situation in which those kinds of feelings would come out would bring them out. Controlled, completely controlled, I promise nothing horrible will happen to you okay? Please, I just want to earn your trust."

She tapped her chin, thinking for a moment, "Tell ya what, how about a deal? If I manage to get you to express your demonic energy and you realize it, i'll continue training and helping you. If I don't, or if you get seriously hurt, i'll do whatever you want any time I see you, deal?"

She held a hand out, hoping Vegas would take it. She had a glimmer of earnest sincerity within her eyes as she peered into her's.

Template By:
[THEFROST]
Rawk
Rawk
God of Love

Member Info
Platinum Points:
A Hop and A Skip (Calypso/Vegas) - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue16000/1A Hop and A Skip (Calypso/Vegas) - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (16000/1)
Tiers:

Mon Jan 20, 2020 11:39 pm

Vegas

"What's gonna happen? Where are we gonna go?"

Vegas continued to ask what she considered to be incredibly pertinent questions, her grip not really loosening at all on her sword. She wasn't quite scared, per se, but she was definitely feeling more than just a little put off right now.

"I mean... You're not tellin' me anything. It's a little...weird to just go with you. So uh, if you uh... If you could maybe tell me more, that'd help."

Tht made sense, right? Right.

Coding in Template By:
Lillian
Lillian
Veteran Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Mon Jan 27, 2020 5:23 pm

Aahhh jeeze, she was just makin' this worse.. She quickly got the whole picture; she was probably looking like some child kidnapper or something at this point, and oh boy, that was not her intent at all. She sighed, waving her hands gently as she motioned a "tone it down", knowing it'd be better to just tell the girl what the hell she planned on doing rather than make her suspicions grow even more.

"..Okay okay! Sorry, Vegas. I didn't want to tell you what we were doing immediately, I.. Okay."

She sighed heavily in defeat, pinching her nose, "Demons are very emotion-driven beings, and we express our power best during moments of intense emotion. That's why I asked you if you had anything you felt complicated towards, but you don't, so I thought a better option would have been to.. Um.. Scare you."

She rubbed her shoulder, looking visibly embarassed and looking to the side, "I mean.. It.. Sure worked for me, so I thought of pretending to be like, a scary monster or something to make something spark, and I didn't want to say what I wanted to do because, I mean, if you're expecting it, it wouldn't be scary."

She looked to Vegas pitifully, ".. I'm real sorry if I made you feel distrusting towards me, Vegas, I only wanted to help."

Calypso could only let out a sad sigh, "..I mean, what do you think we should do?"

Template By:
[THEFROST]
Rawk
Rawk
God of Love

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Tue Jan 28, 2020 6:54 pm

Vegas

"Coulda just lied instead of bein' weird about it."

Vegas stared at Calypso for a moment or two then, her gaze almost impressively unreadable given her age and her innocence. But, then, she smiled a little bit, and she laughed at the whole thing.

"It's fine. Least you didn't kidnap me. I've got a pretty good sense for these kinds of things you know, heheh."

Putting her hands on her hips and giving an almost unfathomably smug smile at her apparent "skill" at reading a situation, she looked to Calypso once more. She actually had no idea what to do now, but wasn't she supposed to be the one who knew that?

"Well there's more emotions than just being scared, you know. Sad, happy, lots of others. I'm usually happy when I talk to the fish in the park, wouldn't something like that work?"

Coding in Template By:
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum