Bleach Platinum Hearts RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Welcome to The Platinum Hearts Scroller. Here you can find our most recent Of the Year and Of the Season winners. Happy Roleplaying! --- Member of the Year: Locke --- Character of the Year: Alastair Eisfluch --- New Characters of the Year: Mizu Morikawa and Igendai Gyakusuma --- Social Thread of the Year: A Letter for Hymn --- Combat Thread of the Year: Raise Your Spirits --- Member of the Season: Paradigm --- Characters of the Season: Byakuya Kuchiki and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Applications of the Season: Armina Willsaam and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Fight Thread of the Season: Search and Destroy --- Social Thread of the Season: Damage Assessment --- Event Thread of the Season: Midnight Assault
Go down
THEFROST
THEFROST
Head Admin
Head Admin
OTY

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Monsters & Wanders [Radiaoctive/Micaiah]  - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue99999/99999Monsters & Wanders [Radiaoctive/Micaiah]  - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (99999/99999)
Tiers:
https://www.platinumhearts.net

Monsters & Wanders [Radiaoctive/Micaiah]  - Page 2 Empty Re: Monsters & Wanders [Radiaoctive/Micaiah]

Sun Oct 31, 2021 1:57 pm

Monsters & Wanders [Radiaoctive/Micaiah]  - Page 2 6EdIfMt

Song: Medicine Bottle Artist: Red HOuse Painters

Radioactive wasn't a fool. He could tell when someone was taking a liking to himself. Observing someone's mannerisms and body language could gleam a lot into the interaction. Sure, there are times where people could outright dupe you and put on an act, but this seemed unlikely as the male continued to observe the teasing words of Micaiah along with the wriggling of her body.

"The world is a dumbass place. So what is the harm in acting flirtatious in front of a tomb?"

A chuckle left the man's mouth as he continued to loom over her with a slight smirk of his own.

"It's not as if you mind, right? You are acting as frisky as a cat in heat, after all."

And, being the blunt person he was, Radioactive just slashed the tension in the room with a verbal knife.

"The way I see it: you seem to be attracted to the first impression of my bastard self. Can't say I'm not intrigued by you as well. We all have needs at the end of the day."

Then, after flicking the woman's nose, a question was posed:

"Now, how will you move forward with this information, heh?"

Monsters & Wanders [Radiaoctive/Micaiah]  - Page 2 WVMWLOu
Sage
Sage
Lord of the Understream
Lord of the Understream
s_e stuff

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Monsters & Wanders [Radiaoctive/Micaiah]  - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue74095/100000Monsters & Wanders [Radiaoctive/Micaiah]  - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (74095/100000)
Tiers:

Monsters & Wanders [Radiaoctive/Micaiah]  - Page 2 Empty Re: Monsters & Wanders [Radiaoctive/Micaiah]

Mon Jan 03, 2022 8:07 pm

MICAIAH KHSESH | WANDERER OF WORLDS

Hohoo oookayyyy~. Sharks might be big and fierce, but they're still fishies in the end. Throw out some bait and you'll reel a brute in!

"Careful there, mister, I'm not just a cat, I'm a fierce tiger."

Micaiah slid off the man's lap, pulling a card from a gourd on her hip and tossing it behind him. The card turned to a sable fur blanket, and with surprising strength from a body as smaller as her's, Micaiah pushed him backwards onto it. She hopped back onto him and put her face just an inch away from his.

"Well if you couldn't tell by now, when I move forward, I only go straight ahead, full throttle."

Right then and there, she pushed his arms to the ground and put her tongue in his mouth.

SAMSARA CHILD | END POST

Monsters & Wanders [Radiaoctive/Micaiah]  - Page 2 8Bvy1N8

NIGHTBURST BADGES:

casual post:
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum