Bleach Platinum Hearts RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Welcome to The Platinum Hearts Scroller. Here you can find our most recent Of the Year and Of the Season winners. Happy Roleplaying! --- Member of the Year: Locke --- Character of the Year: Alastair Eisfluch --- New Characters of the Year: Mizu Morikawa and Igendai Gyakusuma --- Social Thread of the Year: A Letter for Hymn --- Combat Thread of the Year: Raise Your Spirits --- Member of the Season: Paradigm --- Characters of the Season: Byakuya Kuchiki and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Applications of the Season: Armina Willsaam and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Fight Thread of the Season: Search and Destroy --- Social Thread of the Season: Damage Assessment --- Event Thread of the Season: Midnight Assault
Go down
basswalker
basswalker
Established Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Heavy Rain of Leadership [Elyss, Ulv] - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue0/0Heavy Rain of Leadership [Elyss, Ulv] - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)
Tiers:

Heavy Rain of Leadership [Elyss, Ulv] - Page 2 Empty Re: Heavy Rain of Leadership [Elyss, Ulv]

Sun Jan 26, 2020 11:28 am

Heavy Rain of Leadership [Elyss, Ulv] - Page 2 LlSkHT6

"Nein," she replied with an understanding tone, and shook her head just a little as it continue to lay against the amazon's arm. "I suppose not." She knew that Ulv was right, overall, but it was difficult not to feel a little let down by reality.

Her eyes turned in their sockets to find Elyss relaxing in the bath not too far from herself, and a small grin welcomed the second redhead's presence. Thinking not to appear too pathetic, she sat up again, though stayed near to the larger woman for that much needed sense of support and stability.

"Hallo again, Fräulein." One hand rose to wave gingerly at Elyss from above the water, before folding over the Quincy's chest to preserve some modicum of modesty. She noticed that the woman had kept her towel, and wondered for a moment who was making the mistake here: herself or Elyss.

Her cheeks colored a very light pink at the thought that she had taken the bath too literally.

Siegharty
Siegharty
Veteran Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Heavy Rain of Leadership [Elyss, Ulv] - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue0/0Heavy Rain of Leadership [Elyss, Ulv] - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)
Tiers:

Heavy Rain of Leadership [Elyss, Ulv] - Page 2 Empty Re: Heavy Rain of Leadership [Elyss, Ulv]

Sun Jan 26, 2020 11:03 pm

ポ ス ト を 開 始

Daughter of some kind? Elyss felt a bit peeved at such an awkward introduction. She doesn’t respond to it though and continues to relax wondering what exactly the conversation is about. It sounded rather worrisome, but she knew little of the exact details. Is it her place to stick her head in where it does not belong? Has the answer to that question stopped her from satisfying her curiosity before? She allowed for her eyes to open slowly in her relaxed state eyeing Sylvia with slight scrutiny. The fact the blonde gravitated close to Ulv as if the woman is her lifeline caused Elyss to suspect something conspicuous between the two.

“And here I thought I would know someone you didn’t. Of course, you always amaze me Auntie. I can’t help but wonder how close you two are. Last I’ve seen this woman, she baked me. Now, she’s here where she doesn’t quite fit in.”

Of course, an explanation would do wonders at this moment. However, the fact Elyss referred to Ulv as auntie is sure to raise a brow. Maybe, maybe not. Seeing how both the other two have come in rather exposed, Elyss feels rather smug on keeping some form of decency in this situation seeing how Sylvia shied away.

エンドポスト~

CPK

Mirja Eeola
Mirja Eeola
Demon Toy

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Heavy Rain of Leadership [Elyss, Ulv] - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue398349/999999Heavy Rain of Leadership [Elyss, Ulv] - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (398349/999999)
Tiers:

Mon Jan 27, 2020 9:01 am

ULV AUBER| WHITE MASK BUDDHA

"Auntie? That doesn't work in the slightest. You have a piece of my soul in you, which makes you my daughter spiritually, if not physically. So I am Mum, if I am anything. Ulv also works" Ulv exclaimed, glowering at Elyss for a few moments before looking up to Sylvia. Apparently her and Elyss had met before.

"Also, Sylvia is one of my lesbian girlfriends. She saw the harem, got weak at the knees and had to join. So of course I didn't say no"

FLAME OF HOPE | END POST

basswalker
basswalker
Established Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Mon Jan 27, 2020 12:49 pm

With the arrival of Elyss in the bath, the mood was quick to change and take a turn towards the more familiar. Sylvia quite enjoyed listening to the banter between the two; at least, until it'd started to involve herself. She tried to interject, but getting a word in until Ulv had stopped speaking was notoriously difficult.

"I'm here on Vandenreich business, actually." She corrected the very misguided record, though a forced air of composure wasn't helping her embarrassment any. "Business that is..." She trailed off, as the situation fell more precisely into place in her mind. In a moment of realization and curiosity, the Quincy turned her attention to Ulv.

"Now that I zink of it, vy are vu here?" As far as she was aware, Ulv wasn't a part of the Gotei. That left diplomatic reasons, which had brought herself to the Soul Society, or something else she hadn't quite figured out, yet.

Siegharty
Siegharty
Veteran Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Mon Jan 27, 2020 12:58 pm

ポ ス ト を 開 始

Did she make Ulv a bit peeved with her auntie comment? Good. It felt surprisingly rewarding to get the other to state such things in such a way. Elyss couldn’t help but smirk lightly as she sunk just a tad bit more into the water. Ulv’s further comment about Sylvia did little to fluster Elyss. If anything, it just made Elyss’ earlier thoughts seem more true until Sylvia actually spoke up for herself. Ah. Diplomatic reasons between the Gotei and the Vandenreich? She read about that Quincy group. Should such a thing be said so willy nilly? Now, someone uninvolved with whatever Sylvia is doing knows just a tad bit more about the situation. It’s not like Elyss is going to say anything anyway, but still.

“Ulv’s here because she did a bad. Now mum has to work as everyone’s personal maid.”

Elyss interjects before Ulv could answer adding a bit of sass to her explanation. Her eyes close again as she lofts further away from the two. If she keeps pushing buttons, Ulv may just retaliate. It’s best to separate herself before then.

エンドポスト~

CPK

Mirja Eeola
Mirja Eeola
Demon Toy

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Heavy Rain of Leadership [Elyss, Ulv] - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue398349/999999Heavy Rain of Leadership [Elyss, Ulv] - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (398349/999999)
Tiers:

Mon Jan 27, 2020 2:19 pm

"Aye, the bratty minx has it right. I made an oops and now I am dealing with that oops" Ulv told Sylvia, sliding into the baths a bit more and smiling.There was a delicate billow of wind that entered the baths, and then Elyss' towel fell apart into tiny scraps, baring her all to Slyvia, who would probably not be unhappy to see it. She was coming into her own a bit better these days. Ulv's retaliation was not always loud and overt, after all.

"But you two seem to have some tension between you. Do kiss and make up. Preferably with tongue"

FLAME OF HOPE | END POST

basswalker
basswalker
Established Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Tue Jan 28, 2020 11:20 am

A solitary, soft chuckle escaped Sylvia before she could think any better of it, at the explanation for why Ulv had been in the Soul Society at just the right time for this reunion. However, she did have to admit that the thought of Ulv in a maid's outfit did seem rather cute. A part of her wanted to see it...

No sooner had that thought crossed her mind that the Quincy did see something, just as a wind not of her making blew through the bath, and took Elyss' towel with it. Despite it being perfectly within her power to keep looking and get an eyeful of what the simplest glance suggested was a very well-toned body, she diverted her gaze none too slowly to preserve the sense of good will that might still exist between them.

"Vhatever tension zere is, ve are not dealing vith it by making out." Another single chuckle accented the absurdity of such a thing, though she didn't stop there. With a soft grin, and hoping that Elyss has had time to do what she'd needed to do by now, she glanced back at the second redhead. "If vu don't mind, zough, I vould like to make it up to vu, after mein meetings are ofer."

As usual, Sylvia was genuine and earnest. She wanted to apologize for hurting Elyss the last time they had met, and hoped to call her a friend after.

Siegharty
Siegharty
Veteran Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Tue Jan 28, 2020 12:23 pm

ポ ス ト を 開 始

!!!

Elyss feels the water on her skin where it shouldn’t be on her skin. What the fuck just happened?! She blinks rapidly before looking down seeing herself bare for the other two in the bath to see and instantly wraps her arms around her bosom with a look of shock and disbelief.

“Ulv!”

She growls out as she starts to sink in attempts to hide her naked form. Her face, obviously, explodes into a coloring that puts her hair to shame as she tries to slip away further from the others as she sinks until only her nose is above water. As if she would simply admit defeat though. Retreating from this brute of a woman is unacceptable!

She only rose when Sylvia began speaking deciding she should at least answer making sure to keep her lower half covered and underwater.

“Making out will definitely not fix anything. Though, I don’t see any problems here anyway to be honest. We both made mistakes while drunk, but if you want to go out and just get drunk again and possibly make the same mistakes, I’m down. I know Ulv loves when people make the same mistakes.”

She throws a scornful look at the mayor before diving part of her face underwater again and starts gravitating towards the edge. Maybe she could quickly get a towel for herself.

エンドポスト~

CPK

Mirja Eeola
Mirja Eeola
Demon Toy

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Tue Jan 28, 2020 2:50 pm

A Cheshire cat grin spread across Ulv's face as Elyss sunk beneath the waves to protect her modesty. Keikaku dori.

"Or, you two could just go out and not get drunk. There is a radical idea" Ulv offered, giving Elyss the glare back. She was a great partner for Arkin, but not so much for a more demure woman like Slyvia. Ulv would have to teach her to be that side of things.

FLAME OF HOPE | END POST

basswalker
basswalker
Established Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Wed Jan 29, 2020 1:23 pm

More chuckling broke Sylvia's grin, all while Elyss and Ulv continued their back and forth. For a moment, she had forgotten her troubles. She hadn't thought about the danger ahead, or the sheer lunacy of the things she'd heard in her short time in the Soul Society. Instead, she sunk further into the bath, and rest her back against the side while she enjoyed the company of the two women.

"I don't mind." She interjected while stretching a little bit, and gave a soft sigh when she was finished. "Mistakes can be ein good thing."

Of course, she hadn't meant it in the way Ulv was probably thinking right now, but she didn't take her words back. Nor did she mention her thought that Elyss seemed the type to like mistakes, just like Ulv.

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum