Bleach Platinum Hearts RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Welcome to The Platinum Hearts Scroller. Here you can find our most recent Of the Year and Of the Season winners. Happy Roleplaying! --- Member of the Year: Locke --- Character of the Year: Alastair Eisfluch --- New Characters of the Year: Mizu Morikawa and Igendai Gyakusuma --- Social Thread of the Year: A Letter for Hymn --- Combat Thread of the Year: Raise Your Spirits --- Member of the Season: Paradigm --- Characters of the Season: Byakuya Kuchiki and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Applications of the Season: Armina Willsaam and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Fight Thread of the Season: Search and Destroy --- Social Thread of the Season: Damage Assessment --- Event Thread of the Season: Midnight Assault
Go down
darkfunnel
darkfunnel
Veteran Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Must Love Always Be So Fickle? ( Private: Kimitsuki/Ulv) - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue128100/999999Must Love Always Be So Fickle? ( Private: Kimitsuki/Ulv) - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (128100/999999)
Tiers:

Must Love Always Be So Fickle? ( Private: Kimitsuki/Ulv) - Page 2 Empty Re: Must Love Always Be So Fickle? ( Private: Kimitsuki/Ulv)

Fri Jan 31, 2020 1:47 pm

Must Love Always Be So Fickle? ( Private: Kimitsuki/Ulv) - Page 2 6EdIfMt

The Liberated Flame

Artist: JubyPhonic - Song: WILDFIRE!! (Cover)

Kimitsuki was a little puzzled by Ulv in this moment. She was the mayor of an extremely famous city, Minatumi of course, and even kicked Aizen in the balls so hard his soul noped out for eternity. But, something felt off... it was a little weird. And indeed, Ulv's gaze may have sent a bit of warmth into Kimi's form, but it was still nothing compared to the blazing inferno that was the demon's own compassion. However, it was still impressive that Ulv could warm Kimi; she had to at least give the woman that. She then hummed for a few moments and chuckled. In truth, Kimitsuki probably would not understand why someone would wish to lay with Ulv; not fully. She indeed was attractive, but just not Kimitsuki's cup of tea; and that was alright.

"Well, it sounds to me like things are on the up and up for you, huh? But I'm glad things are at least going well at the moment."

Kimi gave Ulv one of those warm, slightly, dazzling smiles again; something that could be like the sun in how it blinded. However, the smile was brief as Kimi thought of why Ulv had suddenly gone from a more nonchalant manner to giving Kimi a gaze to warm up a being of fire. Mostly, Kimi just hoped she wasn't going to get seduced by Ulv; she was here for advice, not for sex. However, she was genuinely glad that Ulv was doing well. Then, a question that should have come to Kimi the instant she knew that voice on the wind was Ulv's doing. A question that peaked the woman's curiosity.

"Actually... if Mirja is dead, and you were able to create a voice on the wind that sounded like her, what is your relation to Mirja...?"

Template By:
[THEFROST]

Mirja Eeola
Mirja Eeola
Demon Toy

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Must Love Always Be So Fickle? ( Private: Kimitsuki/Ulv) - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue398349/999999Must Love Always Be So Fickle? ( Private: Kimitsuki/Ulv) - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (398349/999999)
Tiers:

Must Love Always Be So Fickle? ( Private: Kimitsuki/Ulv) - Page 2 Empty Re: Must Love Always Be So Fickle? ( Private: Kimitsuki/Ulv)

Fri Jan 31, 2020 3:02 pm

ULV AUBER| WHITE MASK BUDDHA

"Look up any further and you'll fall over. So, yea. It's doing good" Ulv explained, smiling softly and drinking down her tea, throwing it into the sink. Though, the ceramic didn't shatter as expected, but rather just bounced off the wall and clattered into the sink with narry a chip.

She then cocked an eyebrow at the question of her relation to Mirja. She must have connected the two, it seemed. So she just smiled and blew some wind around, and Kimitsuki's own voice would whisper into her ears.
"I'm her reincarnation, though I don't need to be related to use my aerokinetic powers to make voices~"

FLAME OF HOPE | END POST

darkfunnel
darkfunnel
Veteran Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Must Love Always Be So Fickle? ( Private: Kimitsuki/Ulv) - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue128100/999999Must Love Always Be So Fickle? ( Private: Kimitsuki/Ulv) - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (128100/999999)
Tiers:

Fri Jan 31, 2020 6:12 pm

The Liberated Flame

A shiver ran up Kimi's spine as she heard her voice in her ear; something excessively alien to her. It got so bad for an instant that Kagutsuchi appeared in that instant, but, seeing the situation just disappeared back into the Danava's conceptual world with nary a word. He simply reacted to Kimitsuki's reaction. Afterwards, Kimi shook her head to clear her mind a little of that odd sensation and nodded. She understood what that wind was then; and why the door opened itself. And especially why she heard Mirja's voice. The demon examined Ulv before letting out a tiny chuckle.

"It's a little mean to use Mirja's voice against me... But I suppose it was deserved after how I treated her... But, how did you become a reincarnation of Mirja? From the reports, everything was obliterated; or at least from what I have heard."

Kimitsuki tilted her head slightly as she posed this question. She knew how Danava could "reincarnate" in a sense; which was to return to where they were born before being reborn back on earth in about the same state they were in before death. However, what happened to Mirja to cause this? Was her will just that strong? Whatever the case, Kimi was now wondering how she could have been reborn like this. After all, now she was curious as to how Mirja could be reincarnated like this as Ulv. It was, in her mind, a very interesting topic.

Template By:
[THEFROST]

Mirja Eeola
Mirja Eeola
Demon Toy

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Must Love Always Be So Fickle? ( Private: Kimitsuki/Ulv) - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue398349/999999Must Love Always Be So Fickle? ( Private: Kimitsuki/Ulv) - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (398349/999999)
Tiers:

Fri Jan 31, 2020 7:07 pm

"No, the Obliteration came after. Fucking, Inami wasted my house and destroyed all my stuff! I had a custom-made action figure of Hayden in there!" Ulv exclaimed, the kettle in her hands crumbling into a mass of crushed metal. The sound made it clear that the kettle was many, many times stronger than it should have been. And that Ulv's strength was a cataclsym at the best of times.

"As for the reincarnation" Ulv would toss the scrap metal aside, and wave a bit to Kagutsuchi as he appeared, then left again. "If I am being honest, I have no idea. I died, then woke up in a tube and had to make the world's quickest 'let's not drown' plan to keep my new life. And it all sort of went down hill from there for a while. But, I know everything about her, from thoughts to feelings to actions. So clearly it happened somehow"

FLAME OF HOPE | END POST

darkfunnel
darkfunnel
Veteran Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Fri Jan 31, 2020 7:20 pm

The Liberated Flame

Kimitsuki blinked in surprise as Ulv crushed the rather reinforced teapot with her bare hands; hearing that metal crush was quite odd. Definitely not a normal tea kettle. Kimitsuki blinked at it as the kettle was tossed. Meanwhile, Kagutsuchi seemed to reappear to wave at Ulv; and also investigate the heap of scrap metal. Which it seemed like he was either reforming or turning into a bed of molten metal to lay in. Whichever it was is not entirely clear. Either way, Kimitsuki listened intently. She recognized the name Inami; a rather important woman in Shadowfall. However, the rest of the story was rather odd. How she just woke up in a tube and decided to not drown; and bing bang boom, she ended up here.

It was all a little too confusing, as far as reincarnation was concerned. However, she soon shrugged off the confusion; turning to watch Kagutsuchi for a moment before finally responding to Ulv.

"That is... an odd way to end up being reincarnated. But from the sound of it, it's very possible Mirja's will was strong enough that it latched onto the closest thing that could handle her. Or it was fate. Whichever, I'm glad you're alive; even though Mirja is technically dead. I just have to wonder how she managed to latch onto another living being so strongly..."

Soon, however, another voice cropped up; one that obviously was not Kimi's. Instead, it was Kagutsuchi's; the voice of an ancient dragon.

"She is, indeed, a conundrum, young flame; but I do believe it is more apt to say that Mirja did not latch onto her. It is more that her spirit was brought to where it was meant next to go; even if not all of it went. It is not something to understand, but something to respect. Also, what is this metal? It is very nice to melt into molten and bathe in."

Template By:
[THEFROST]

Mirja Eeola
Mirja Eeola
Demon Toy

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Fri Jan 31, 2020 7:36 pm

"Can't dismiss the idea of her having a strong will. While I managed to brush off the debris of the mental state and perfect it, her abilities with the Tulpa did make a very powerful mind. Though, the closest thing that could handle her was a soulless body, twelve thousand miles away in an abandoned laboratory? A body that was clearly made by Cannan....You know, I wouldn't put it past him to figure out how to snatch souls from the Soul Cycle. Man was a total psychopath but a genius behind anything I've ever seen in the world" Ulv would ponder for a moment, and then just shrug and look to Drago-man when he talked about the nice metal.

"It's just tin. Though I reinforce the city with my reiatsu, so everything is much harder and has my essence in it. The Resolve Flame is a bright beacon in the night of sadness, so it is a cool thing to bathe in, yea. I've helped quite a few people with it, and it is my most prized possession"

FLAME OF HOPE | END POST

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum