Bleach Platinum Hearts RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Welcome to The Platinum Hearts Scroller. Here you can find our most recent Of the Year and Of the Season winners. Happy Roleplaying! --- Member of the Year: Locke --- Character of the Year: Alastair Eisfluch --- New Characters of the Year: Mizu Morikawa and Igendai Gyakusuma --- Social Thread of the Year: A Letter for Hymn --- Combat Thread of the Year: Raise Your Spirits --- Member of the Season: Paradigm --- Characters of the Season: Byakuya Kuchiki and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Applications of the Season: Armina Willsaam and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Fight Thread of the Season: Search and Destroy --- Social Thread of the Season: Damage Assessment --- Event Thread of the Season: Midnight Assault
Go down
Rawk
Rawk
God of Love

Member Info
Platinum Points:
 [Spirit Class 9 | Hazard E] Zendan Yuuka Left_bar_bleue16000/1 [Spirit Class 9 | Hazard E] Zendan Yuuka Empty_bar_bleue  (16000/1)
Tiers:

[Spirit Class 9 | Hazard E] Zendan Yuuka Empty [Spirit Class 9 | Hazard E] Zendan Yuuka

Mon Feb 03, 2020 1:57 am
THE SHINIGAMI TEMPLATE

Enter the Miner

I. Basic Information

» Name: Zendan Yuuka (雄花, Heroic Flower)
» Alias: Rockbreaker.
» Age: Uhhhhhhh 19?
» Gender: Female, who's asking?

» Association: Sekkiseki mining overseer.

» Appearance Image:
 [Spirit Class 9 | Hazard E] Zendan Yuuka JUuyHSj

I. Personality

Rather unlike her father in a great many ways, Yuuka is a headstrong young woman who knows exactly what she wants out of life. Of course, what she wants out of life is to spend her days 3 kilometers underground cracking into veins of sekkiseki, then coming right back up to drink and fuck the night away. But that's sort of just the Zendan way, honestly, what else is a girl supposed to do with her time?

Of course, when you get past the initial surface level personality...well, she's still a pretty straightforward girl. She wears her heart on her sleeve to a degree that most would probably just call rude, but she only has the best of possible intentions. She wants to help people out as much as possible, even if sometimes help means a good fist to the mouth to get your head on straight.

I. History

Little needs be said about Yuuka's life. The youngest of Yuumon's children at this time, Yuuka has never had much interest in following in his footsteps of artistry. All she has ever particularly wanted in life is to test herself, and as it turns out, testing yourself physically is the easiest way to go about that. So she started getting stronger, breaking rocks. Then breaking bigger rocks, harder rocks, until eventually she realized, hey, none of the rocks were all that hard anymore.

Lame as fuck, by the way.

But, then an offer was sent to her by the Gotei. She had nothing to do with them, she was just a girl from the Zendan tribe after all. But hey, guess what? They wanted her to break some rocks, and they weren't just any rocks. They'd sent her a specialized pick just for this, and they wanted her to help mine sekkiseki. Apparently it was real hard. Naturally, she signed right on up.

I. Racial Techniques/Abilities/Skills

» Strong Girl: Even for a Shoiki, Yuuka is notably strong. While she can't do it by hand, she is one of the only miners in the Soul Society who can reliably mine sekkiseki directly from the vein, purely through physical prowess, for any extended period of time. Needless to say, almost any material weaker than sekkiseki is like punching cotton by comparison.

I. Skill Sheet

General Skills
  • Durability: Elite/Advanced/Adept/Trained/Beginner/Untrained
  • General Speed: Elite/Advanced/Adept/Beginner/Untrained
  • Strength: Elite/Advanced/Adept/Beginner/Untrained
  • Weapon Skill: Elite/Advanced/Adept/Beginner/Untrained

Shinigami Skills
  • Hoho: Elite/Advanced/Adept/Beginner/Untrained
  • Kidō: Elite/Advanced/Adept/Beginner/Untrained
  • Zanjutsu: Elite/Advanced/Adept/Beginner/Untrained
  • Hakuda: Elite/Advanced/Adept/Beginner/Untrained

Will Skills
  • Willpower/Determination: Elite/Advanced/Adept/Beginner/Untrained
  • Mental Deduction: Elite/Advanced/Adept/Beginner/Untrained
  • Focus: Elite/Advanced/Adept/Beginner/Untrained

END OF THE POST

Last edited by Rawk on Sun Feb 05, 2023 9:25 am; edited 1 time in total
MorpheusDavol
MorpheusDavol
Seasoned Member
Morph OTY

Member Info
Platinum Points:
 [Spirit Class 9 | Hazard E] Zendan Yuuka Left_bar_bleue174500/99999 [Spirit Class 9 | Hazard E] Zendan Yuuka Empty_bar_bleue  (174500/99999)
Tiers:

[Spirit Class 9 | Hazard E] Zendan Yuuka Empty Re: [Spirit Class 9 | Hazard E] Zendan Yuuka

Mon Feb 03, 2020 2:02 am
[adm]
If you have any concerns reach out to me and they can be discussed in more depth.

Approved.
Don't forget to claim your FCs and positions.

Initial Check:
[/adm]

[Spirit Class 9 | Hazard E] Zendan Yuuka JfH75kA
 [Spirit Class 9 | Hazard E] Zendan Yuuka H8Tyk70
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum