Bleach Platinum Hearts RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Welcome to The Platinum Hearts Scroller. Here you can find our most recent Of the Year and Of the Season winners. Happy Roleplaying! --- Member of the Year: Locke --- Character of the Year: Alastair Eisfluch --- New Characters of the Year: Mizu Morikawa and Igendai Gyakusuma --- Social Thread of the Year: A Letter for Hymn --- Combat Thread of the Year: Raise Your Spirits --- Member of the Season: Paradigm --- Characters of the Season: Byakuya Kuchiki and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Applications of the Season: Armina Willsaam and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Fight Thread of the Season: Search and Destroy --- Social Thread of the Season: Damage Assessment --- Event Thread of the Season: Midnight Assault
Go down
Portaliya
Portaliya
Experienced Member
TOTM November 2011

Member Info
Platinum Points:
[Open] Reaper Reborn - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue20/100[Open] Reaper Reborn - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (20/100)
Tiers:

[Open] Reaper Reborn - Page 2 Empty Re: [Open] Reaper Reborn

Mon Feb 17, 2020 8:08 pm

EMBERS OF REINCARNATION

NENKA FOTIA

Valentine firmly countered Nenka's feelings. The idea that he somehow needed to die a hero to redeem himself for his failures and the death of his friends who had idealised the same thing as him. They did have a point though, death would mean an inability to follow through on their ideals and see if the actions they had took would ultimately matter.

They admitted they didn't understand what a hero was too well, but Nenka was slightly moved by what he said next. If he did heroic things and then went on to die, they would be simply undone in his absence. He couldn't have that happen, as it would render them all meaningless. He would simply be a disgrace in death and failed his dead friends. But even then, the survivors guilt he suffered wouldn't dissipate so easily.

Even though Nenka hoped Valentine would say something in the vein of "Yes, your life matters", the message was still positive enough to make him feel some validation. Life is one of the most valuable gifts in this world, given to everyone equally, but also taken very easily. As long as Nenka used the time had been granted on this earth for a good cause, his life definitely had value. Having listened to Valentines exposition, Nenka gave his own response.

"Being a hero is what gives me meaning. As long as I follow this path, i'll always have a value. I hope with Lux Orior, I can become stronger and get closer to my dream of a peaceful world where every family and child feel safe.. and I can't achieve that if i'm dead.. I guess."

Even though he agreed with him, the aforementioned guilt didn't give him a totally strong conviction. He accepted it logically, but his emotions still would torment this facet of him. He was however still in a good spirit emotionally as he now had an opportunity to ally himself with like minded individuals and become a stronger fighter.

Being a hero requires strength to protect those who need protection. A lot of strength is needed given the scale of some of the threats in this world, so Nenka was ready to work tirelessly to that end. His body, initially extremely worn out from the extreme event, now was filled with determination.

He could already feel the difference. He had a degree of supernatural power before, but now he felt completely different. Nenka could sense he had a lot more strength than before now. He was going to have to learn to not throw himself into dangers way all the time though, or that strength may end up being wasted...

Coding Altered From: [THEFROST]'s
Rawk
Rawk
God of Love

Member Info
Platinum Points:
[Open] Reaper Reborn - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue16000/1[Open] Reaper Reborn - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (16000/1)
Tiers:

Thu Feb 20, 2020 8:55 am

[Open] Reaper Reborn - Page 2 Nk4KYfU

Valentine R. Carter

It seemed the man was thinking rather deeply on all of Valentine's points. He supposed that he liked that, given it was better than if Nenka simply ignored his advice, but it almost seemed as though the young man was becoming absorbed in his own thoughts. Well, nothing Valentine could do about that but speak.

"Never place all of your value into a single ideal. If it comes crashing down, what will you do then? Humanity is no collective, and the greater good will not support you indefinitely. Doing the right thing is its own reward, but man cannot live off bread alone."

Was that what he needed to hear? Valentine wasn't honestly sure, but as they arrived at the Lux Orior's mighty headquarters, the bronze statue of Azure Iramasha overlooking the main courtyard, the Wizard of Mars gestured to follow him through the main doors. Explaining the situation quite briefly to the current gentleman at the front desk, Valentine once more turned his attention to Nenka.

"Well, I believe this is where you and I part ways for now. I must depart to keep patrol in line, but the men and women here will be able to assist you far better than I can. Take care, hm? And remember what I have said."

Coding in Template By:
https://www.platinumhearts.net/u1
Portaliya
Portaliya
Experienced Member
TOTM November 2011

Member Info
Platinum Points:
[Open] Reaper Reborn - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue20/100[Open] Reaper Reborn - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (20/100)
Tiers:

Thu Feb 20, 2020 6:57 pm

EMBERS OF REINCARNATION

NENKA FOTIA

Before Valentine parted ways with him, he left him with his last conundrum. Was this path truly sustainable? Would Nenka really be able to live out the rest of his days this way? What would he do if he wasn't able to carry on anymore? His answer was just as stubborn as expected to be. His resolve simply wouldn't falter so easily from philosophical questions. This was the only path he had ever known, one he couldn't deviate from.

"If it crashes down... then that's just how it's going to be. There isn't much else to my life."

A simple answer that defined Nenka. This was undoubtedly a flaw and could come to haunt him in his future, but it is what compels him to live and grow. With the help of Valentine, he had now found an outlet to work towards being the hero of this world he wanted to be, in the form of Lux Orior. Without a doubt, Nenka was confident he would meet like minded individuals here. Their whole purpose was protecting the earth, after all.

As Valentine gave his parting ways, Nenka bowed his head out of respect. It wasn't too uncommon still in todays modern culture as a means of showing your respect to someone of higher status. Although, it might have seemed a bit out of place here or slightly awkward. He was just very excited by the opportunity infront of him and wasn't quite sure how to act. He was still a young man, 19 years old. Still a teenager. He gave his own farewells.

"Thank you so much, Valentine for bringing me here. I'm going to become as strong as I can with this power and protect and save our planet! I won't forget what you said, don't worry!"

He spoke with much enthusiasm. As he was parting, he wished to assure Valentine of his confidence in himself. Even if his path was flawed, with that level of determination and passion, he made it seem possible to achieve. He hoped to inspire that same confidence he had that it could work in the others that might have doubted him. They saw the statue of Azure and thought it must have been a great person if they got a statue in this place.

With Valentine guiding him here, it was now up to Nenka what he would do. As part of Lux Orior, he would have access to better resources and training to carry out his goals. It seemed like a no brainier as he wasn't quite sure what kind of power he had. For a moment, he remembered his friends dying. It filled him with a deep sadness and guilt, the emotions he had struggled with up until this point.

But then, Nenka remembered the first emotion he ever felt towards his situation. As a young child, seeing the carnage and death in Saburo. The ever looming threat that he might lose his life at any moment and his family. Children would usually be terrified of such a thing, being powerless to do anything. Nenka, however was different. He wanted to fight. He had that spirit from the very beginning. A rebellious soul, that didn't want to accept the status quo. He wanted change, more than anything else.

This is where he decided to be a hero. A hero that could save his city, and save any other city that needed it. No one had to suffer the same fate he did, or see the same atrocities. His passion well and truly, burnt. That's when Nenka felt it, a warm feeling on his hand. All of these emotions rushing through him, he embraced that warmth and with all of the passion he had - lit a fire in his hand. It did not burn him and glowed with a hazy green/purple mixture.

As that fire lit, something else lit up in Nenka's mind. It was like something had just clicked into place. He suddenly understood what had happened to him. As power flowed through him in the earlier event, he heard something telling him to be the "Flame Reaper".

They didn't understand at first, but now it was clear as the blue sky. The powers he had inherited, were powers of fire. With Nenka's passion and spirit to be a hero, it resonated with him on a spiritual level. Passion can often be described using fire associated terms. If you thought about it in this lens, it only made perfect sense that Nenka was the one to inherit the power that Poliro Tensol left behind. A young soul, full of energy and determination, who would burn brighter than any star in his attempts.

It was at that stage Nenka made a remark to himself that no one around him would understand. The fire he had created was not nearly large enough to attract immediate attention or concern from the others around him. "I understand what you meant by Flame Reaper..." He couldn't help but strike a smug grin through solving that short lived mystery.

The man he had took these powers from was now gone, non existent. They had dreams of making the world better, through their immense power but was unable to make any change. They didn't have the passion, the blazing soul that is needed to see through such a tall order to the very end. This is where Nenka would succeed that man. With a powerful determination, soul alight power to make his ideals reality, no matter how difficult, or how much others tried to deter him from such a path. He had no regrets.

This was the beginning of the story of Nenka Fotia. The heir to the Flame Reaper.

Coding Altered From: [THEFROST]'s
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum