Bleach Platinum Hearts RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Welcome to The Platinum Hearts Scroller. Here you can find our most recent Of the Year and Of the Season winners. Happy Roleplaying! --- Member of the Year: Locke --- Character of the Year: Alastair Eisfluch --- New Characters of the Year: Mizu Morikawa and Igendai Gyakusuma --- Social Thread of the Year: A Letter for Hymn --- Combat Thread of the Year: Raise Your Spirits --- Member of the Season: Paradigm --- Characters of the Season: Byakuya Kuchiki and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Applications of the Season: Armina Willsaam and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Fight Thread of the Season: Search and Destroy --- Social Thread of the Season: Damage Assessment --- Event Thread of the Season: Midnight Assault
Go down
Henrex
Henrex
Tor'uk

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Playing with Knives [Private/Lillian] [Vanyel/Calypso] Left_bar_bleue419100/999999Playing with Knives [Private/Lillian] [Vanyel/Calypso] Empty_bar_bleue  (419100/999999)
Tiers:

Playing with Knives [Private/Lillian] [Vanyel/Calypso] Empty Playing with Knives [Private/Lillian] [Vanyel/Calypso]

Wed Mar 18, 2020 1:08 pm

ポ ス ト を 開 始

Being alone with his own thoughts was terrible.

It was what had led him to where he was now, lying in bed, with his jacket haphazardly thrown across the room, leaving him in a black tank-top that exposed everything he had done in the last couple of days. Scars and cuts littered his body, even reaching over the irezumi from the old days in the yakuza. His white hair was unkempt and messy, with the blue strip seeming even less fitting than it already had. That feeling, no matter how hard he tried or what he tried, still burned in him. Knives of various models and usage were strewn across the room, some of them stuck in the wall, others scattered on the floor, with dried and fresh blood on them, detailing the escalation of the usage of the weapons.

"...I hate this. Why won't it just...go away?"

The man slowly started to curl up, hugging his legs close to his chest as his body trembled, and quiet grunts of pain slipping from him as rails of blood slid down his shoulders, arms, and hands. The man's blue eyes, previously filled with energy and life, were now glazed over, staring at the wall aimlessly, uncaring of how badly he was hurt. It wasn't surprising, though, after all -- he had done it to himself. The feeling that felt so strange to him, that he wanted to get rid of, was still there.

He hated it.

"Get outta my head...it hurts..."

He let out a weak groan as he lay in blood-soaked sheets, not moving any further. He closed his eyes, letting the knife in his hand clatter to the floor, ignoring the sound of the doorbell as he drifted into unconsciousness.

エンドポスト

CPK
Lillian
Lillian
Veteran Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Playing with Knives [Private/Lillian] [Vanyel/Calypso] Left_bar_bleue42100/16000Playing with Knives [Private/Lillian] [Vanyel/Calypso] Empty_bar_bleue  (42100/16000)
Tiers:

Playing with Knives [Private/Lillian] [Vanyel/Calypso] Empty Re: Playing with Knives [Private/Lillian] [Vanyel/Calypso]

Fri Mar 20, 2020 9:05 am
[CLICK THE POSTING MUSIC IN THE YOUTUBE BAR]

THE ROYAL ASTHAVON

Enter Calypso

ロイヤルデーモン

Playing with Knives [Private/Lillian] [Vanyel/Calypso] 6EdIfMt

Caly had no idea where she was going, but she was walking with urgency. The pain in her chest had gotten far worse over the days after she had awakened. She had been trying to think out her suffering over the last few days, focus on forming her own filter towards the more extremes of emotions, often sitting in more light hearted settings for better luck. However, during one session she had felt a sharp pain in her chest, sensing something amiss with.. Vanyel?

She didn't think much of it, it was a stressful time.. But when the sharp pain occurred once more and far worse, it lead her to tracking him down. She had no idea where she was, but she knew Vanyel was within the house in front of her. Out of politeness, she rung the doorbell, standing in front of the door, the longest she waited the more impatient and dwelling on how shitty she felt was. Soon she resorted to knocking on the door, lightly coughing into her other hand,

"Huff! Vanyel I know you're in there! Why aren't you opening the door?"

Soon she put her ear up to the door, while any typical person would think nobody was home, she focused her senses inwards, picking up on...

"..Oh my god. VANYEL?!"

She pounded on the door this time, but quickly stopped, looking at the lock, and placing her hand over it, "I wish this door would open!"

Pale lavendar energy suddenly caused the door to burst inward, without simply undoing the lock, a loud slam from the door breaking both the frame and one of it's hinges as it hit a wall. Calypso was a bit taken aback by how her power interpreted that but that wasn't important, the woman running inside and seeing all the knives strewn about, eyes widening, coughing pure negativity increasing as she looked around. The room reeked and pulsed with despair and agony, tears beading in the woman's eyes.

The room had the tinge of iron. Her eyes switched to the knives upon the ground, leading to the bed.

They.. Had blood on them.

Calypso's heart raced as she saw a form move underneath darkened sheets, even the sheets smelled strongly of iron. She slowly grasped the sheet, flinching when she felt how wet and warm it was, and slowly pulled it off.

Someplace in her mind wished she didn't pull the sheet off.

There he was, the cocky white-haired asshole, usually full of snark and walls, laying in bed covered in cuts and gashes, new and old. The young Asthavon only stood over him for a few moments, her mind processing if this was true or some awful dream.

No.. This was real.

She couldn't take it. She dropped onto her knees, hands pitiably holding onto the side of the bed, the woman had began sobbing and yelling, silver tears dripping from her eyes in copious amounts as a pitch black, smokey substance left her lips. She pressed her head against the side of the bed, pure agony in her yells. If Vanyel spoke or even moved, Calypso was suddenly up on the bed, body pressed against his, having pulled him into a hug, sobbing into his torso, her tears likely leaking over and possibly speeding up the healing of some of his wounds.

"..Oh my god, Vanyel..! Vanyel...!"

Code By:
[THEFROST]
Henrex
Henrex
Tor'uk

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Playing with Knives [Private/Lillian] [Vanyel/Calypso] Left_bar_bleue419100/999999Playing with Knives [Private/Lillian] [Vanyel/Calypso] Empty_bar_bleue  (419100/999999)
Tiers:

Playing with Knives [Private/Lillian] [Vanyel/Calypso] Empty Re: Playing with Knives [Private/Lillian] [Vanyel/Calypso]

Fri Mar 20, 2020 11:11 pm

ポ ス ト を 開 始

The sound of the door stirred him into consciousness, opening his eyes and seeing the door fly by and hit the wall through hazy vision, seeing someone enter the room. Who was it...? He couldn't make it out, but the voice sounded familiar. Wait...Calypso was here? Why was she here? How did she even know to come here? Too many questions floated through his mind as he lay there, mumbling curses to himself as he felt his heart sink as she went out of his line of sight.

Something was loud...was she yelling?

His eyes slowly opened, still facing the opposite direction of the demoness, feeling a new warmth press against him. Very, very slowly, Vanyel started to move, attempting to turn over and look at Calypso, confused as he spoke, his voice low and mildly slurred:

"Cal...? What're ya doin' here...? Wait...what happened to ya? Your hair's different...and did...you break my fuckin' door?"

His gaze turned to his wounded arms, watching as the cuts, both new and old, began to close up, only leaving scars in their place. He looked at Calypso, and it was only then that it fully hit him as she pulled him into a hug: she was crying. His eyes slowly widened, weak stutters coming from him as his limp body hung in her arms. Every second that passed with her crying, the more that feeling tugged at him.

"Why're ya cryin', Cal...?"

He didn't understand. It hurt, but he didn't understand why, he didn't understand why she was crying, over him of all people. His vision continued to alternate between blurring and correcting itself as he tried to process everything that was happening. As the demoness' magic slowly worked it's way into his system, accelerating his regular healing, Vanyel's breathing gradually returned to normal, deep breaths as his glossy eyes stared aimlessly at the ceiling.

"It hurts..."

エンドポスト

CPK
Lillian
Lillian
Veteran Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Playing with Knives [Private/Lillian] [Vanyel/Calypso] Left_bar_bleue42100/16000Playing with Knives [Private/Lillian] [Vanyel/Calypso] Empty_bar_bleue  (42100/16000)
Tiers:

Sat Mar 21, 2020 12:06 am

THE ROYAL ASTHAVON

Enter Calypso

ロイヤルデーモン

"WHAT HAPPENED TO ME ISN'T IMPORTANT!"

Calypso snapped at him in response, her face lying against his upper chest as silvery streaks of tears would run down his arms at times, the room suddenly radiating with the young Asthavon's powerful sadness and anger, the initial scream causing any fragile objects to surely crack. She didn't keep her emotions or energy in proper check, spilling forth both as a pressure in the room, as as darkness streaming from her lips and soon even her eyes, her noticing and quickly breaking away from him, as to not spill the literal liquid despair on his already torn spirit.

"What happened to me... Isn't important."

One of her sclera had completely turned dark, eyes round with sadness as she stared at him, darkness reeking of putrid negativity spilling from her body, her releasing a coughing fit as she covered her mouth, shuddering and holding her chest,

"..I know, I know it hurts.. But.. Look at yourself..! Look at yourself! How... How could.. You.. Do that to yourself..?"

Overwhelming feelings washed the young Asthavon's mind once more as she held the sides of her head, visibly in pain as she felt a sharp pain in her head, a terrible headache ensuing as her emotions welled,

"HOW COULD YOU DO THAT TO YOURSELF?!"

Anything delicate, was very likely shattered at this point, namely windows, as Calypso let out another scream, her mind trying to figure a way through this moment of distress, until the woman sunk to the ground, sobbing pure black tears as the ground began to form a puddle of them. She thought, she thought and she thought and thought, the reflex to think her way out to survival kicking in as her mind delved to search for some form of solution to this, no matter how absurd it would seem. She trembled in silence for mere moments, before her gaze slowly looked up at Vanyel,

"... Let it out," She spoke one simple phrase at first, "..The solution to this... Is to let it out... Let it... Out..."

Suddenly, she grabbed one of the man's slashed arms, gathering several bloodied knives in her hand, an almost cold expression on her face as she appeared to be trying to keep her cool, "We're going to have a fight, Vanyel. That is how we'll let it out."

With a swift yank, suddenly the both of them were falling through an abyss; Calypso had suddenly opened a portal underneath them, and at the other end of that portal was a field. The sky was a deep sun set red, the air being a clear tell of them not quite being on earth anymore. The field was long, flat, containing many large rocks and a few plateaus. Calypso released the man's arm, walked a few steps away from him, and tossed the handful of knives at him,

"We're going to fight, Vanyel. Please get up."

Six thin tendrils formed from her body, their ends containing sharp, dark purple, blade-like structures as they seamlessly whipped around the woman's body, "..If you won't start, I will... Come at me with everything you are, Vanyel..!"

Two of them would suddenly lunge for the man, with clear intent to cut the man right on up in their movements. The young Asthavon wasn't intent on playing coy, she was serious when she said she wished for him to fight.

Code By:
[THEFROST]
Henrex
Henrex
Tor'uk

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Sat Mar 21, 2020 11:11 am

ポ ス ト を 開 始

Vanyel had come to expect a lot of things in his life. This...was not one of them. The sudden change from crying left the human's ears ringing, causing him to groan quietly, raising his hands to his ears, cover them, and curl up even further. Sure, it was irritating, but he was honestly too damn exhausted and dazed to give off his usual snark and insults.

"Ow..."

All he could give in response was a pitiful groan, turning his head to look at her and attempting to read her lips, only getting the words "yourself," and "I know it hurts."

As he started to bring his hands away from his ears, Calypso let out another scream, shattering the windows and sending glass flying across the room. Instinctively, he covered his ears again, gritting his teeth as even that wasn't enough to shield his ears completely. His body trembled as he brought his hands away from his ears, drops of blood sliding from his inner ears as he sat up, looking over at Calypso as she sat on the floor.

How could he have done this to himself? Was...what he did something wrong, or bad? The man's gaze turned to the blood-stained sheets, looking at his hands and arms. He didn't really know what else he could have done.

The last time that he felt remotely similar to this...

He quickly dismissed the thought as, little by little, his hearing returned. Immediately, Vanyel focused on Calypso's voice, before giving the girl a confused look.

"Huh...? Let it out?"

Before he had a chance to fully react, Calypso grabbed him by the arm and he was falling, before crashing face-first into grass. He let out another groan as his arm was released, and he sat up. Calypso had thrown a handful of knives to him, and the man picked them up, staring at them for a moment before turning his focus back to her as she spoke. She wanted to fight right now? After losing so much blood already, Vanyel was exhausted, still dazed, and still had so many questions for her.

Getting to his feet, the man swayed from side to side as he lightly fumbled with the knives, taking one in his hand as a black cloud came out from under his gloves in a thick fog, spiraling to life and forming a short sword in his other hand. His arms hung low, his eyes still tired and glazed over. Vanyel glanced at the ground, his voice coming through the Seal of Eris, a private mental connection between the two forms as he spoke.

"I don't wanna fight. 'Specially not you...I just wanna sleep."

But, his words seemed to fall on deaf ears, as Calypso took up arms of her own and her tendrils surged forward. The human barely had time to form a proper stance, sliding a foot back and twisting slightly to the side and bringing his arms up, the impact from the objects colliding with his weapons causing his feet to dig into the ground, pushing him backward. His arms trembled sparingly as he struggled to keep his arms up. His thoughts bled out through the connection between them.

"...I don't want to end up hurting you, Cal..."

エンドポスト

CPK
Lillian
Lillian
Veteran Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Thu Apr 16, 2020 10:55 am

THE ROYAL ASTHAVON

Enter Calypso

ロイヤルデーモン

"NO."

Calypso almost didn't sound human with the way she responded, more like some beast from the depths as she refused Vanyel's wishes to just curl up and sleep. A dangerous look was in her eyes as she swung tendril after tendril at him, refusing to let up or back off, as darkness bled from her eyes and mouth.

"Curling up and dying will not cure you."

Despite initially looking purely to cut and gash the man, any and all strikes with her tendrils contained a wish; A wish to revitalize him, and as such her energy formed as a light purple glow at the end of each of them, each strike both giving pain yet a sense of invigoration. Calypso wasn't interested in beating a downed man, she wanted him to fight him, as per her experience, battling out intense, hidden emotions did leaps and bounds to making her feel better, and hoped the form of physical venting would help him, even in her state of rage towards the cruelty he performed on himself.

"HAhaHAHA, don't wanna hurt ME? Don't wanna hurt ME? You had no fucking issue gashing up your body, when did concern for harming anyone come in?! I'm a motherfucking Asthavon, I have survived worse than some human fuckhead stabbing me! SO COME AT ME ALREADY YOU GODDAMN PUSSYBITCH!"

Code By:
[THEFROST]
Henrex
Henrex
Tor'uk

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Thu Apr 16, 2020 11:25 pm

ポ ス ト を 開 始

Calypso was fully intent on fighting, much to his annoyance. So, despite how much he wanted to just sleep away the rest of the day, Vanyel sighed as he fought back, managing to avoid or cut some of the tendrils she sent his way. Though as he fought back, it was quickly draining him of the little energy he already had, only for him to be revitalized as she re-gored his arms, injecting him with life, making it a toxic combination of magic, adrenaline, and stubbornness.

Continuing this pattern of dodging, retaliating, and injury, Vanyel carefully readjusted himself each time his stance was broken, taking a step closer to her to close the distance, returning Corrosion Cloud to wrapping around his hand, using a knife as a replacement as he continued to wield Kuro Komo in the other. As he reached point-blank range, he slashed downward, cutting the tendrils that were attacking him as the wrappings quickly morphed in shape, forming around his wrist and thrusting forward in an attempt to pierce her shoulder.

All this time, he didn't say a word, silently fuming at what she had said. Why the hell did she care what he did to himself? It was his god-damned body, he'd use and abuse it however the fuck he wanted to! It wasn't something that'd kill him, so he'd be fine! His jaw clenched as he wasted little time pulling the bladed cloud back to him and moving with his arm to try and stab her in the gut with a knife and backing off, leaving the weapon in her if it hit.

"Doesn't matter what happens to me."

Then, there was a sentence that broke the moment.

"So come at me already, you god damn pussy-bitch."

If he wasn't holding weapons and still working on keeping himself from being skewered, he would have facepalmed so hard that he would probably have needed a face and palm replacement. Needless to say, the amount of disappointment would have caused more damage than he did to himself mere hours ago.

"...You sound like a ten-year-old who just learned how to swear and waited for their parents to leave the room."

エンドポスト

CPK
Lillian
Lillian
Veteran Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Fri Apr 17, 2020 12:10 am

THE ROYAL ASTHAVON

Enter Calypso

ロイヤルデーモン

Calypso's main body hardly moved an inch from the beginning of the fight, shadowy tendrils with deadly striking power and sharpness having performed the fighting for her, violently striking at the young man whenever they could, slamming against his attempts at defenses. A deadly look was in her eyes as she saw him make progress getting closer to her. Vanyel was immensely lucky Calypso recognized he was far weaker than her, even more so due to his crippled mental state, or else she would have performed much more extreme, deadly movements to strike him than mere hack n' slash. She was here to make him vent, not grievously injure him after all.

"It matters to ME!"

She loudly snapped in response, her eye catching that he was doing a suspicious move, by sheer impulse did one of her tendrils suddenly whip and wrap around the arm about to stab her, a tight grip, if she had poorer self control, would have snapped his arm. Instead, it merely roughly threw his arm off trajectory, one of her feet raising to give him a harsh, rapid kick to the solar plexus if he didn't move away or block in time, the demon's lip curled in a snarl full of sharp, nightmareish teeth as darkness dripped from them,

"Did I tell you to BITCH? NO. I said FIGHT ME cunt-for-brains!"

With the screaming of insults, several tendrils, much thicker than the initial ones, appearing very bramble-like in appearance, suddenly went for and sought to aggressively flip Vanyel off balance, going for a low sweep at speeds the typical eye and mind would have been boggled by.

"SO FIGHT, OR I'LL TURN YOU INTO DOGSHIT!"

Code By:
[THEFROST]
Henrex
Henrex
Tor'uk

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Fri Apr 17, 2020 1:01 am

ポ ス ト を 開 始

Again and again, the pattern just kept going. Dodge, attack, take a hit, over and over. Each time he felt himself becoming more and more energized, now using some of the down-time in between motions in order to prepare himself for what both he and Calypso would do next. She hadn't moved or made any attempt at attacking any more than with the tendrils from a distance, and that notion alone gave him an idea.

His body glowed with a blue light as Xinfeng, a sheet of energy around his body that acted as a shield would quickly focus on his stomach, giving it more defense as Calypso kicked him, knocking him backward and knocking the wind out of him instead of doing more major damage. Quickly readjusting himself and skidding backward on his hands and feet, he immediately shot forward. Corrosion Cloud began morphing again, parting from his hand to form a large odachi of which the man quickly swung below him, slashing at her tendrils as he spoke through the Seal of Eris' mental connection.

"Why does it matter to you...? I don't get it, I'm just some ex-yakuza thug who got wrapped up with demons."

Each tendril that he hit would spawn a "stack" of Corrosion Cloud's power, targetting her Possessive Augment skill to corrode away the proficiency and skill behind it. While it wouldn't take away the ability entirely, it wouldn't take long for Calypso to notice the deficiency of the skill, her energy being much slower to summon for that skill and her tendrils moving slower than before. Regardless of that, Vanyel's hands gripped the handle of the weapon tight as he brought the odachi over his head and thrust it forward, aiming for her chest.

If he was successful, he would kick off her to get the blade out, with the heavy weapon slamming to the ground. His breathing had gotten heavier, his hands quivering slightly as he brought Corrosion Cloud back up into a neutral guard stance, changing it into a regular Chinese Jian.

"Is this you just tryin' to beat me up and tell me how stupid you think I am for doin' that, huh!? Or are you just pissed that you couldn't do it yourself, so now you're takin' the chance?!"

With that, he held out his hands as a magic circle spread out several meters around Calypso, making sure to cut back on the radius in order to expend less energy and focus the damage to a smaller point. Lightning crackled overhead as he mumbled under his breath. A large blue bolt of lightning crashed down from the sky, striking the epicenter of the circle where Calypso was meant to be, inciting a large explosion as he screamed out loud:

"WHAT THE FUCK DO YOU WANT FROM ME, HUH, CAL!?"

エンドポスト

CPK
Lillian
Lillian
Veteran Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Fri Apr 17, 2020 12:48 pm

THE ROYAL ASTHAVON

Enter Calypso

ロイヤルデーモン

"NO."

Her darkening eyes seemed to light up at the sight of Vanyel protecting himself from her attack, watching as he continued to swing at her with a sense of satisfaction within her. However, the more Vanyel swung at her tendrils, the more something puzzling would arise. With all this hack n slash, there was something missing during all of it, and it would only come to fruition as Calypso's movements became sluggish for a second as she was processing what the hell was going on with her body. She quickly put two and two together and realized that pretty little weapon he kept forming was attempting to cause a sort of decay within her, a small chuckle coming from her throat as she knew exactly where the energy originated from merely by feeling it, that familiar sense of tearing at her being...

Within this, the odd thing about the battle would become apparent as he sought to stab her through the chest; The blade did not pierce her chest, making contact surely, but it did not penetrate. Calypso merely grasped the Odachi with a gentle hand, looked at Vanyel, and smiled softly as a white light shimmered in her pupils,

"Bad touch~"

Suddenly white flames would explode from her palm, engulfing the blade inspired by madness, and if left to it, burn the blade's current form away to nothing. The negativity-incinerating flames would perform some devastating work regardless, as Calypso stood there, still as black fluid suddenly came pouring from her eyes and mouth, the woman coughing as she heard him speak, a smile on her face as she sensed the sudden influx of energy within the area, but didn't move, merely being consumed by the light of the bolt of lightning.

After the explosion cleared, if Vanyel was still looking at her, she had partially transformed into her phoenix-like form, wings of shade having protected her body from the blast. The wings unfurled, vanishing back into her being as she walked over to Vanyel, largely unharmed as the flames did their work purging the effects of his weapon from her body. Though she visibly looked ill, having black gunk spilling from her face and whatnot, she still walked to him smiling and silent. Half way to him, she suddenly blurred out, reappearing directly in front of him as she stared into his eyes,

"..I want you to be happy."

Despite her gentle words, she still had a fiery sense of rage within her, one of her feet lifting and turning to not only strike his leg, but transform into a shadowy appendage with a wish to both grasp his leg and rip his balance away from him. If he didn't react in time, he suddenly would be dragged against the dirt, and thrown across the field like a ragdoll.

Code By:
[THEFROST]
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum