Bleach Platinum Hearts RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Welcome to The Platinum Hearts Scroller. Here you can find our most recent Of the Year and Of the Season winners. Happy Roleplaying! --- Member of the Year: Locke --- Character of the Year: Alastair Eisfluch --- New Characters of the Year: Mizu Morikawa and Igendai Gyakusuma --- Social Thread of the Year: A Letter for Hymn --- Combat Thread of the Year: Raise Your Spirits --- Member of the Season: Paradigm --- Characters of the Season: Byakuya Kuchiki and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Applications of the Season: Armina Willsaam and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Fight Thread of the Season: Search and Destroy --- Social Thread of the Season: Damage Assessment --- Event Thread of the Season: Midnight Assault
Go down
Slayer
Slayer
Thicc Boi

Member Info
Platinum Points:
How To Be A Mother? [Liu/Open] - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue7900/999999How To Be A Mother? [Liu/Open] - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (7900/999999)
Tiers:

How To Be A Mother? [Liu/Open] - Page 2 Empty Re: How To Be A Mother? [Liu/Open]

Sun Apr 19, 2020 11:39 pm
How To Be A Mother? [Liu/Open] - Page 2 Chidori-is-back

CHIDORI SHIHOIN

This wasn't an action that Chidori expected from Ulv, but it was very much in character for her, at least Chidori thought. Chidori didn't think ill of Ulv, she just didn't like the woman. She very well knows what Ulv can do, but is more of a critic of how she holds herself. It's a bit ironic, Chidori judging someone else for not living up to their potential, but it was something that annoyed her. The Ulv that she met years ago is drastically different from the Ulv that she hears about, and it was something that has stuck with her since.

However, that bias was not going to keep her from accepting free gifts."Oh... thank you?" She was genuinely grateful for the stuff, but still confused by the sudden forcing of gifts. Chidori was pretty sure that people would normally have a baby shower or something and then accept gifts there, but there was no way that she was going to hold one of those so perhaps this was the next best thing. But then fathers were brought up.

"Uh, don't worry about that. I don't think you'd find him anyways... But it's fine, I don't need him. What is important though is where you got all this stuff in that short amount of time. It's been like, 5 minutes?"

END POST | THE DISAPPOINTMENT

How To Be A Mother? [Liu/Open] - Page 2 Sumera-character-list
THEFROST
THEFROST
Head Admin
Head Admin
OTY

Member Info
Platinum Points:
How To Be A Mother? [Liu/Open] - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue99999/99999How To Be A Mother? [Liu/Open] - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (99999/99999)
Tiers:
https://www.platinumhearts.net

How To Be A Mother? [Liu/Open] - Page 2 Empty Re: How To Be A Mother? [Liu/Open]

Thu May 07, 2020 8:33 am

LIBERATING DEVIL

Liu Xinshen

Date: April 2, 2420

Posting Music: Refer to the bottom of post for posting music or this link

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7t2FyErNKuY

Ulv's alteration in her physical form didn't seem to phase Liu much. How could it? The woman was a creature of hell. There were many different freaks, sinners, and ghouls who lived in her domain. So this was something that was run of the mill to her. Instead, she was more curious about all of the gifts. The woman wasn't really in a super huge mood to receive a showering of presents from a person she barely knew, so there was a sense of reservation at the moment when they were forced upon her. Granted, she could see the intent of where they could.

"I have no need for any painkillers, clothing or massages. The food, however, is another story."

With her eyes flaring a bright shade of crimson, Liu moved at break-neck speeds in order to swipe all of the food from Ulv's hands despite her pregnant figure. Then, when the food was secured, the woman didn't waste any time in opening it up and devouring whatever contents were inside the boxes so that she could feed her literal hell-spawn. It was draining being a mother-to-be, so she needed to keep her fuel up. After a slight exhale of breath when her feast was over, the woman simply said this:

"Thank you."

Once finished speaking, the woman had a questionable rise of the eyebrow come about when Ulv started asking about who each of the pregnant duo's father was. So, in a nonchalant matter, she just spat out who her child's father was as she just wanted to get it out of the way.

"My child's father is Desmond Hayden."

And with that truth uttered out, the woman's blood gaze shifted back to Chidori for a moment. Amused by her comments about how fast Ulv attained those gifts, Liu merely pointed something obvious out about the world they lived in:

"I'm not. We live in an existence of beings that can traverse the world on a whim. I could transport us to hell and back rather quickly right now if I wanted to."

Then, there was a pause before the devil shifted her focus back to Ulv.

"Though I'm curious: what exactly do you want from us? I'm leery of gifts as they usually come with attachments."

Indeed, there were still doubts spewing forth from Liu's end, and perhaps it was because of the baby in her, but she was less open than usual. Babies had a way of changing people, after all. So, she'd wait and observe what Ulv's words and actions were before carrying forth with the conversation.

Coding From: [THEFROST]

How To Be A Mother? [Liu/Open] - Page 2 WVMWLOu
Mirja Eeola
Mirja Eeola
Demon Toy

Member Info
Platinum Points:
How To Be A Mother? [Liu/Open] - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue398349/999999How To Be A Mother? [Liu/Open] - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (398349/999999)
Tiers:

Thu May 07, 2020 8:50 am

ULV AUBER| WHITE MASK BUDDHA

Ulv seemed to freeze up for a few seconds when she heard that Chidori had been abandoned by her spouse and Liu's was Hayden. She spoke something, but a harsh buzzing that filled the air drowned out what it was, leaving Ulv looking...strange. Chidori would see a shimmering haze cover Ulv but very little else, as what was happening sat beyond the realm of simple vision.

Liu, however, was at the depths well capable of perceiving all things, and she would see Ulv's body melt away, skin and bone dissolved and replaced with nothing more than a blazing fire. A white cocoon enshrouded the flame, turned amber, and then condensed back into the shame of Ulv.

"R-right...I-I...I....umm...Stuff? I, I, got a, a ci-city. J-just grabbed it" Ulv stuttered, barely making her way through a sentence as she seemed entirely somewhere else right now. Missing half the conversation as she just stared into the ground and seemed a bit unsteady on her feet.

FLAME OF HOPE | END POST

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum