Bleach Platinum Hearts RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Welcome to The Platinum Hearts Scroller. Here you can find our most recent Of the Year and Of the Season winners. Happy Roleplaying! --- Member of the Year: Locke --- Character of the Year: Alastair Eisfluch --- New Characters of the Year: Mizu Morikawa and Igendai Gyakusuma --- Social Thread of the Year: A Letter for Hymn --- Combat Thread of the Year: Raise Your Spirits --- Member of the Season: Paradigm --- Characters of the Season: Byakuya Kuchiki and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Applications of the Season: Armina Willsaam and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Fight Thread of the Season: Search and Destroy --- Social Thread of the Season: Damage Assessment --- Event Thread of the Season: Midnight Assault
Go down
Zigismund
Zigismund
Starter Member

August (Tai-Chi Human) Empty August (Tai-Chi Human)

Sun Apr 19, 2020 5:11 pm

Coding In Template By:
[THEFROST]

THE TAI CHI HUMAN TEMPLATE

Tai Chi Human Profile
中空アーチャー

I. Basic Information

» Name: August
» Titles:
» Age: 60
» Gender: Male

» Affiliation/Rank: Rogue

» Physical Appearance Description: August much to his distaste looks like a young teenage boy with red hair and a slender sturdy build. His facial expression is blank and seems to give the impression of him being completely emotionless. Though the mans burning crimson eyes seem to say otherwise.

» Physical Appearance Image:
August (Tai-Chi Human) Kozato.Enma.600.352659

I. Personality Traits

[b]» Personality:
From the outside perspective:
A stoic almost emotionless person who doesn’t show any human qualities except the need to eat and sleep. He is straightforward and blunt when talking and doesn’t seem to care what the conversation partner thinks. Yet despite that shows a frightening understanding of human psychology and way of thinking. Overall is comparable to an A.I. or an insect.

From the inside:
Someone who is filled with hate and resentment for others. Hates people who are cruel as much as those who are kind. Generally does not want to get involved with other sentient entities or humans. For the most part, he is interested only in cultivation. The man has never killed anyone but probably imagines himself doing it in the recent future.

» Likes: To like means to love so it is not needed for one such as him.

» Dislikes: Everything.

I. Character History

» History Even before August was born the world had robbed him of having a normal life. He remembered being inside his mothers womb. Not the sight or smell but the feeling. He felt loved. He felt safe. He felt that everything is going to be okay. When the infant was born he didn’t scream like the others instead the child was silent like he was stillborn. The doctors were shocked the parents devastated because all the previous appointments and scans had shown their baby was alive and healthy. But just a silently as he came the infant slowly opened his small beady eyes and started blinking them while trying to get used to the light. August was almost thrown down that day by the shocked medical worker.

After that followed six years of his life that left a scar upon his soul. There was no mistaking that the child wasn’t normal. He never cried or smiled or showed any sign of having emotions. It wasn’t like he couldn’t feel anything. August just couldn’t express them. Every time he was about to show any drastic change from his usual stoicism something calmed the childs mind down until the boy felt only a fraction of that feeling. But that wasn’t the only thing that was out of the ordinary.

August was also very perceptive. But in a way that seemed superhuman. He could count raindrops as they fell from the sky, or hear ants scurrying on the ground or see all of the little details move on the body of a creature as it changed position. This little ability made his life a living hell since the child was constantly suffering from information overload which lead to constant headaches. And jet, the world had given him one final ‘gift’ to increase his misery. He could sense the emotions of other people. And this power he hated the most.

The boy could tell that the children didn’t like him the little freak as soon they meet and that other adults viewed him as being a creepy child and distanced themselves from him. While Augusts own parents were afraid of him. This fact saddened the small child who just wanted to feel loved by those whose blood he happened to share.

It didn’t mean that they didn’t try to live as a normal family. They went on trips, celebrated birthdays and did all of those things a healthy family should do. But for them, it felt like a wasted effort. August was expressionless and the few times the boy tried to imitate human emotions it looked downright unsettling. Plus do to his perceptive nature the child was constantly wondering into his own world and paid almost no attention to this one. It was just too much to handle for those ordinary people. By year five the mother looked like she was ten years older and seemed to smile as much as her son while it was no secret that the father had gotten too attached to alcohol. Eventually, they came to a realization that it was impossible for two regular human beings to take care of such a child and so by year six August was given away to a Tai-Chi monastery near the Indian sea who were more than happy to adopt such a peculiar youth.
It was a smart decision. And a lot of people would agree that it truly was the best-case scenario. But for August it was like someone telling the boy that no one shall ever care for him.

He was quick to adopt this new lifestyle. The child trained and meditated as much as everyone else and was soon showed results that were more superior than others in his age group. Not only thanks to his abilities but also because of his dedication to constantly better himself. The boy trained than when he was exhausted he meditated and when he didn’t do one or the other he slept or ate. There truly wasn’t a single thing he cared for in this world except for improving his skills.

As the years went August had left an impression as an emotionless person. A puppet with human skin whose only interests lied in self-improvement. Unknown to others was the fact that during this time beneath his stoic face flowed a burning sea of anger and resentment. He hated his piers for the different way they saw him. He despised his parents who throw away their child. He loathed this world that allowed for such a twisted and miserable creature like himself to exist.

When the boy became a man and the man ceased to age like others he finally understood what was his goal to reach. He wasn’t cut out to become a master of hundreds of disciples with who to share his knowledge. And it was impossible for August to start a family since his predicament left him looking in a way that no reasonable woman would ever take his hand in marriage. The love that so many people shared with each and this world had rejected the man so many times. So maybe he should make it his raison d'être to reject love himself. To become a being that lived only to fight and kill and spread destruction wherever he went.

I. Equipment

» Equipment:
Painmakers: Two soulforge inscribed gauntlets that are sturdy enough to withstand most attacks from tier 4 or lover without breaking. Increase the damage of Augusts attacks by 25 percent. If hit by a cero or any other energy attack that relies on a skill that is higher than the Tai-Chi users support skill the enchantment disappears and they become regular gauntlets.

I. Natural Abilities & Skills

» Skills:
Super perception: An ability to be able to perceive the tiniest details of the world. He can take notice of the smallest things that allow him to be able to tell if an opponent is about to attack just by the smallest movement. Or be able to hear if someone is approaching him from behind just by hearing the sound of their thumping heart. However, an opponent with far superior speed could still hit him even if the Tai-Chi user could detect the attack. The same would be with someone who doesn’t create any sound.
Emphty: An ability that allows him to sense the emotions that another being is feeling. During the years it has been improved to such a level that August can sense anothers intent. It can be used to see through lies or deceit as well as a sensory ability. With it, he can detect anyone that approaches him in a two-meter radius. Theoretically could be also used to see through elusions, but in those cases, it only works if his will is stronger than the casters.
I. Other Supernatural Abilities

» Powers:
Dantian form: Gold 1 Great Ocean Beast: Grants the power of its namesake, the Ocean. Raging seas and crashing waves allow for a might beyond the usual of Qi and also grants a Dantian the scope of the very seas themselves. Vast, and broad, the usage of techniques is not a thing that should be paid any mind to one with a full Dantian, however, like the Ocean it is a long and arduous process to fill once emptied. The cavernous size also hampers the compression of Jing and results in a slow process from raw energy to purified energy. The work of many continuous hours, those who possess this Dantian develop a strong sense of patience.

Rank 1: The Hundred-Man Armed Fists: With the basis of Reiki control, the user can focus their Jing to their fists. Being a technique entirely based on its strength and resistance this allows them to throw a punch as it if were from a hundred men with gauntleted fists. The style itself focuses on basic but solid fist strikes that are easy to throw, and lack any level of straining nature on the body or the energy supply, making it a good opening technique, or a technique best used against someone you are trying to exhaust. It does not stand well against those highly skilled in Martial Arts, however, as the basic nature of the technique makes it easy to see through. Basic does not mean it is a lacking technique, and those without considerable Martial Prowess will still be overwhelmed by it, it is simply in comparison to the other techniques of Dantian.

Rank 3: Illusionary Palm: Focusing their Qi to their arms, the power allows them to make movements that are not entirely truthful to the naked eye, causing a scattered delay in the ability to see the strike coming, and making the enemy perceive several palms for every one that is thrown. This rank is focused on palm strikes, the stunning and disrupting of the target's stance and flow, or in more dramatic cases, their organs and bodily functions. The degree of Qi put into the palm dictates how many are seen alongside the real one, and so a true fighter will judge their opponent, and adjust accordingly.

Rank 4: Three Thunder Fists: A master of Hundred-man Armoured Gauntlet decided that he needed something greater, something more powerful if he was going to continue in Wulin. And so, he cultivated, trained, and partook in elixirs until one day he broke through into Three Thunder Fists. An advanced form of Hundred-man Armoured Gauntlet, the user focuses their Qi to their fists, and then strikes with such might, their impact creates a thunderclap. It retains its basic roots, but enhances the use of Qi and the technique of the strike, allowing it to be superior in strength, but also more draining.

Rank 6: Dantian Exploding Penetration Strike: The apex Qi technique, Dantian Exploding Penetration Strike gathers all the Qi the user has cultivated to their fist, and then makes a swift and strong forward thrusting punch, resulting in an explosive attack of incredible destructive power. It is here that the Qi is put under such pressure it is compressed into Shen, and so this technique is the gateway to the profound lands of Shen manipulation.

Rank 7: Soul-Crushing Strike: Drawing their Shen to their fists, or feet, the user then strikes a targeted location with such delicacy it could be considered the caress of a lover. However, with the enhancement of Shen, even such a caress holds dark connotations, as the power of Shen passes through the obstacles of skin to splinter bone and impact organs, sometimes rupturing them entirely, based on the degree of Shen in opposition to the sturdiness of the target.

Rank 8: Wulin Splitting Legs: Channelling their Shen to their legs, the user becomes empowered by the raging energy, that they may split Wulin asunder with their power. The technique revolves around a lot of leg work, with immense power and precision, granting superior range to the fist, and allowing the user to smash through any obstacle they are confronted with in their goal to bring about their target's defeat.
Rank 9: Breaching Heavens Gates: The epitome of Shen Manipulation, this technique is highly draining to use, and so only Great Ocean Beast masters can use it for more than a short burst. It channels the power of Shen to the entire body, and fills it with unparalleled strength, empowering them to use the true Tai-Chi Fist style, striking with a vicious, but focused power from every point of their body, and overwhelming their target until it lays defeated before them, and they have triumphed.

Soulforging: Inscription: The most common, as it is easy to create and has low energy demands. Such that the crafter can create equipment of one rank higher than his Dantian, allowing a Bronze rank Soulforger to create Silver rank Inscriptions. They are considerably more durable than the mundane counterparts, especially when broaching the ranks of Gold and Black Gold, and they make excellent weapons due to the pristine edge and incredibly solid nature. They are made by inscribing symbols onto the face of the equipment, and imbuing your Dantian energy into the inscription as it is being written. The cartographic synergy allows the energy to be enhanced to a degree determined by the complexity of the inscription. With Bronze-rank inscriptions being the most simple, and Yu-Shan Inscriptions being masterworks of a virtuoso.

Such demands for size and complexity generally means that higher rank gear is larger, such as breastplates or arm-sleeves. Once the inscriptions have been imbued with the energy, they latch onto the object, and can not be scrapped off despite being merely ink. Sufficiently powerful blows such as extreme heats or mighty winds can disable it, however. Micro-inscriptions can be found, but are dramatically more expensive than their standard-sized brothers. These Micro-Inscriptions are very small versions of the originals and means that there can be higher ranking gear while retaining a smaller, more maneuverable sizes, such as daggers for weapons, and wrist-guards for armor.

Lightfoot: At its core, this sends energy to the feet and allows the user to kick off in a rapid flash of movement, moving rapidly, with speed scaling off the energy, off one's Dantian. This is the Tai Chi Human's movement technique, equal to Sonido, Shunpo, and Hirenrenyku.

I. Skill Sheet

[spoiler]6-Tier: Allowed all beginners.
5-Tier: Allowed all beginners.
4-Tier: Allowed 1 Adept, 3 Beginner
3-Tier: Allowed 3 Adept, 1 Beginner
2-Tier: Allowed 2 Advanced, 2 Adept
1-Tier: Allowed 1 Elite, 2 Advanced, 1 Adept
0-5 Tier: Allowed 1 Elite, 3 Advanced

General Skills
  • Durability: Elite/Advanced/Adept/Trained/Beginner/Untrained
  • General Speed: Elite/Advanced/Adept/Beginner/Untrained
  • Strength: Elite/Advanced/Adept/Beginner/Untrained
  • Weapon Skill: Elite/Advanced/Adept/Beginner/Untrained

Tai Chi Human Sheet
  • Comprehension: Elite/Advanced/Adept/Beginner/Untrained
  • Physique: Elite/Advanced/Adept/Beginner/Untrained
  • Talent: Elite/Advanced/Adept/Beginner/Untrained
  • Support Skill: Elite/Advanced/Adept/Beginner/Untrained

Will Skills
  • Willpower/Determination: Elite/Advanced/Adept/Beginner/Untrained
  • Mental Deduction: Elite/Advanced/Adept/Beginner/Untrained
  • Focus: Elite/Advanced/Adept/Beginner/Untrained

I. Roleplay Sample

» Role Play Sample: August stood there in a medium-sized room lit only by six candle lights and thought about his resolve. In the Tai-Chi practitioners, hand were prayer beads which he constantly harassed with his thumb. The only sign of emotion to his impregnable mask of calm.

The only other thing in this dark room which didn’t even have windows was a comfortable red carpet and a giant statue of The Buda. It was a gift from one of the elders in his temple. Apparently the old one could sense the sea of rage in his soul and decided to bestow this statue as a way to calm the nerves.

Now because of the mighty piece of useless rock he had been ordered to waste two hours of his life every day to sit and meditate to the Buda to free him of all anger.
” You need to learn how calm the sea in your soul.” Said one of his teachers. ” Because a raging sea is a place avoided by all.”

August had no idea what he meant, but that was natural for all of these gold and black gold trainers. They spoke in riddles that for him often bordered absolute nonsense. But he complied. It was easier that way. Even if it meant that he’d spent the last forty years testing his damn patience!

But now the deed was done and August had joined the realm of gold. No longer a mere mortal attempting to reach some kind of martial power, but a fine practitioner of the art worthy of his longevity. For many less driven individuals, this was one of their final steps. But not for the crimson-haired man. This was just the first step towards his true goal. Though the half-immortal did appreciate reaching this far. Mostly because he was accomplished enough to shatter the chains that was this temple and set on towards his lifes journey.

He gazed upon the peaceful giant and pressed both his arms in prayer. Though he did not sit or close his eyes instead the Tai-Chi practitioner released his suppressed rage and spoke.

” I never liked you.” His first words seemed emotionless and yet a person skilled in reading subtle cues could without a doubt sense the malice in them. ” Your teachings about love and peace just angered me without limit.” After that August took a deep breath and carried on.
” Tell me if a person like I exist who’s been denied of love his all life does it mean that I should beg it from others until I receive it the same way a hooker begs for money from those in whose eyes she’s less than human? Or should I give my love to others despite if the only thing I receive back is scorn and ridicule?” The red-haired one narrowed his eyes. ” I believe not. You see love is subjective. It chooses towards who it clings like a title to a king. You were just that lucky I in an another hand wasn’t. And you ask why do I waste my valuable time explaining all of this to you.” He pointed at the statues chest. ” I’ve come to denounce your flawed teachings and declare war. I’ll become everything you despise. I’ll kill and spread sorrow, hatred, and misery to the entire world like a plague. Ruin shall await where ever I’ll go and I won’t stop until I become a god and destroy this everything in one fell swoop.”

The candlelights flickered for a brief moment like a curse would have been cast in this place. Maybe it was.
”And after that, if I die and go to hell I’ll claw my way out find you and rip that body shreds.”
With that, he squeezed the prayer beads in his hand until they were nothing but dust and took a battle stance.

The Hundred-Man Armed fists.

The punch hit the stone giant with such an impact that it shattered the statue in pieces. The sound was loud and probably heard throughout the temple. It was time to leave.

August unclenched his fist releasing the dust in the air. After that, he showed his back to the remains and left.

END OF THE TAI CHI HUMAN APPLICATION

Mirja Eeola
Mirja Eeola
Demon Toy

Member Info
Platinum Points:
August (Tai-Chi Human) Left_bar_bleue398349/999999August (Tai-Chi Human) Empty_bar_bleue  (398349/999999)
Tiers:

August (Tai-Chi Human) Empty Re: August (Tai-Chi Human)

Mon May 04, 2020 10:47 am
[mod]Archiving, owner has left[/mod]
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum