Bleach Platinum Hearts RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Welcome to The Platinum Hearts Scroller. Here you can find our most recent Of the Year and Of the Season winners. Happy Roleplaying! --- Member of the Year: Locke --- Character of the Year: Alastair Eisfluch --- New Characters of the Year: Mizu Morikawa and Igendai Gyakusuma --- Social Thread of the Year: A Letter for Hymn --- Combat Thread of the Year: Raise Your Spirits --- Member of the Season: Paradigm --- Characters of the Season: Byakuya Kuchiki and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Applications of the Season: Armina Willsaam and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Fight Thread of the Season: Search and Destroy --- Social Thread of the Season: Damage Assessment --- Event Thread of the Season: Midnight Assault
Go down
Rawk
Rawk
God of Love

Member Info
Platinum Points:
For the Satisfaction of my Soul [Cyrus/Helle] - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue16000/1For the Satisfaction of my Soul [Cyrus/Helle] - Page 3 Empty_bar_bleue  (16000/1)
Tiers:

For the Satisfaction of my Soul [Cyrus/Helle] - Page 3 Empty Re: For the Satisfaction of my Soul [Cyrus/Helle]

Wed May 27, 2020 10:07 am
For the Satisfaction of my Soul [Cyrus/Helle] - Page 3 Hd0GJlj

CYRUS

"Yes... I do imagine that is a rather apt description. Perhaps I was blinded by love. Or, perhaps I did not feel it in the slightest, and only now it is what presses me forward. That I might do horrors in the name of it... That is one of the uncountable reasons that it pleases me to have you at my side, Helle."

He allowed himself a small smile at her chiding, finding her earnest care for his well-being, and his humanity, to be more admirable than could be described in only a few words. It struck him that these sorts of interactions might well be what saved him from falling too soon, from losing everything he had worked so hard to achieve. As the two reached an open hallway, its wide arches once more overlooking the endless sands below, Cyrus reached out to take Helle's hand in his, and slowed their pace to a stop.

"A moment, Helle, if I may. I wish to make a request of you. I believe that it would be ideal if I were able to speak with you far more easily than simply calling to you for a meeting. I will surely need your assistance at times when you and I are not so able to align our schedules. I wish, if you will allow me, to impart upon you the smallest fragment of my divinity. Not nearly enough to curse you with this inhumanity, but enough that you and I may always speak, may see through each other's eyes. I trust in you alone to share something such as this, Helle, but I will of course understand if you wish to decline."

END POST | COME AND LOOK UPON THE HEART
Siegharty
Siegharty
Veteran Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
For the Satisfaction of my Soul [Cyrus/Helle] - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue0/0For the Satisfaction of my Soul [Cyrus/Helle] - Page 3 Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)
Tiers:

For the Satisfaction of my Soul [Cyrus/Helle] - Page 3 Empty Re: For the Satisfaction of my Soul [Cyrus/Helle]

Wed May 27, 2020 12:17 pm

For the Satisfaction of my Soul [Cyrus/Helle] - Page 3 ZnehDGG

Helle Armstrong

It is a fear of Helle’s. Cyrus is serious about protecting, not only the Vandenreich, but the world. She will not relate her fear that he may go too far, farther than he already has. If she can stand between him and that road that may lead to his destruction, she will. No, she must. He may say he trusts her, but when the time comes for him to decide, she’s still unsure on which path he will choose. That is why she’ll remain beside him through thick and thin hoping that he, one day, does not become the very thing he opposes.

Her eyes found themselves looking down the hallway. Cyrus has a beautiful childhood home. Helle has never actually seen her home, well, the home her family had. She never thought about visiting during her youth. That seems like a good thing to do when she has some time to herself. Maybe she could bring Cyrus along. The sudden tug of her hand stops her walking and thoughts however as her head turns to look at Cyrus. A moment?

What is Cyrus asking of her? Share his divinity? Why, the very thought of being divine caused her face to slightly grimace. For someone who prides herself for being a person like everyone else, the idea of being something more put her off somewhat. Yet, she is soon hit with another thought. She has the opportunity to understand Cyrus, even if by only a fragment. His words tell her that this shard will not cause her to change as he has, but she is still afraid to lose the feelings she has. What would life be like if she no longer felt this way about Cyrus or anything else for the matter? However, what would life be like if she shared this with Cyrus. Maybe, this is exactly what is required of her to watch over him and make sure that his goals do not twist themselves. Love… Hah. It seems she’s about to commit a sin for love. It’s not just a love for Cyrus either, but it is a love for the world as well.

“Azmi. Okay. I will take this fragment if you promise it will change me little. It would do no good for me to be your humanity if I lose mine, but I feel this is a required deed for me to truly help you on your journey, and so, I accept.”

She gives him a more confident look after speaking despite wondering what is to happen next between the two of them.

Coding in Template By:
https://www.platinumhearts.net/u1

Rawk
Rawk
God of Love

Member Info
Platinum Points:
For the Satisfaction of my Soul [Cyrus/Helle] - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue16000/1For the Satisfaction of my Soul [Cyrus/Helle] - Page 3 Empty_bar_bleue  (16000/1)
Tiers:

Sun May 31, 2020 12:47 pm
For the Satisfaction of my Soul [Cyrus/Helle] - Page 3 Hd0GJlj

CYRUS

He could see the hesitation in her eyes. Cyrus knew there was doubt in her heart as she made this decision, and yet...she chose this path even so. It was admirable, was it not? Yes. Admirable, through and through.

"It will not take your humanity from you, Helle. I would not think to make you less than what you already are, hm? That is my weight to bear."

He paused for a moment or two, looking into Helle's eyes. He knew that she would be forever changed by this, but it would not be eternal. Surely, he would feel no regret on this path. There could be no more regret if he was ever to move forward. Bringing a hand to her cheek, he offered her a small smile, seeming rather genuine in spite of his searing inhumanity.

"It will take only a moment. I have many aspects which do not attune themselves naturally to me or my being. I will share one of them with you, to ensure that your divinity is not merely a separate fragment, but truly shared with my own."

Moving his hand away from her cheek, Cyrus gently touched the tip of his index finger to Helle's forehead, focusing inwardly at the swirling vortex of his inhuman power. Such a damning source of strength, but he would not curse her with that same fate. He quietly began to speak, the words of his Avesta seemingly echoing through the world even in spite of how gently he said them. He focused inward, and chose carefully one aspect for which he believed her most suitable. Only one divine source equaled the majesty of the Atar, and he would not allow this woman to embody anything less.

"Kelheh Zam."

Helle of the Earth.

The divine power of Cyrus' soul began to flow now into Helle, and even this faintest trickle was enough surely to convey to her the extent of how immense this force was. Its every pulse of power seemed an unholy, incomprehensible mumbling, words that never could possibly be understood, yet desperately clawing to be heard. They faded, slowly, as the divinity was folded into Helle's own humanity. But Cyrus, of course, had no such respite.

END POST | COME AND LOOK UPON THE HEART
Siegharty
Siegharty
Veteran Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
For the Satisfaction of my Soul [Cyrus/Helle] - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue0/0For the Satisfaction of my Soul [Cyrus/Helle] - Page 3 Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)
Tiers:

Mon Jun 01, 2020 8:59 am

For the Satisfaction of my Soul [Cyrus/Helle] - Page 3 ZnehDGG

Helle Armstrong

Divinity and humanity coming together, yet neither shall ordain the other. Such a union shall, undoubtedly, cause complications down the line, but rarely does anything flow forward perfectly. Despite the worry that plagues Helle’s consciousness, she stands fast with her answer knowing that, if not her, then who will forever walk beside Azmi? Though, such thoughts are as selfish as they appear. With a hand on her cheek and dark eyes staring into her own emerald gaze, turning back seemed an impossible task.

Fear. That is what immediately fell upon her as Cyrus’ words seemed to envelop everything around the two despite his gentle tone. Fear of what is to soon come, of what is to soon invade her person, of what she is near to becoming. Thoughts of losing herself swirled rapidly in her mind distracting her from the event unfolding right before her until her mind is enveloped in searing pain that wipes her mind white.

Her whole body tingled as it felt as if words in the shape of needles drove themselves into every one of her pores. The pressure of it all, alone, left her breathless, gasping for comfort. Comprehension of the world around her became impossible as her blank mind became flooded with an unknown language as an otherworldly being plucked at her soul looking for an opening, not only into Helle’s body, but into everything that she is. She hears the voice of one that wishes to be one, and slowly, as that desire is realized, the damning words and pain slowly begins to fade as, what is foriegn, settles until the divine and Helle are indistinguishable.

Eyes that were closed, open as the world expanded and retracted in mere moments. Helle felt as if she could speak with the Heavens, and they would listen. And, because of such, she kept her mouth closed as her sickly yellow eyes focused on Azmi, and the bond between the two of them left Helle amazed and shocked. All the things she wished to relate at that moment through their shared connection: her care, her desires, her tragedies... They would flood between the two of them uncontrolled before wrathfully silenced as the divinity within her, truly and finally, settled and overwhelmed Helle to the point of losing consciousness.

She falls forward towards Azmi.

Coding in Template By:
https://www.platinumhearts.net/u1

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum