Bleach Platinum Hearts RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Welcome to The Platinum Hearts Scroller. Here you can find our most recent Of the Year and Of the Season winners. Happy Roleplaying! --- Member of the Year: Locke --- Character of the Year: Alastair Eisfluch --- New Characters of the Year: Mizu Morikawa and Igendai Gyakusuma --- Social Thread of the Year: A Letter for Hymn --- Combat Thread of the Year: Raise Your Spirits --- Member of the Season: Paradigm --- Characters of the Season: Byakuya Kuchiki and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Applications of the Season: Armina Willsaam and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Fight Thread of the Season: Search and Destroy --- Social Thread of the Season: Damage Assessment --- Event Thread of the Season: Midnight Assault
Go down
Shizuo
Shizuo
Gremlin

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Summer Haze [Demonica, Ulv] Left_bar_bleue59000/99999Summer Haze [Demonica, Ulv] Empty_bar_bleue  (59000/99999)
Tiers:

Summer Haze [Demonica, Ulv] Empty Summer Haze [Demonica, Ulv]

Mon Jun 01, 2020 10:52 am

Play posting music!

Summer Haze [Demonica, Ulv] 6EdIfMt

ENTER THE POST

Anime:Shingeki no Bahamut OST - Song: Chorus Of Despair
The summer sun beating down from above baked the town that lay beneath it, in the midst of summer in minatumi, many were seeking shelter in the recesses of their AC equipped houses, or playing at the beach, frolicing in the surf. Some browsed the outdoor markets for fish, and others sought out the many beach-side restaurants. The thought that this place had been attacked only a few weeks ago by an angry demon princess wouldn’t even cross one's mind with how the inhabitants were acting, but maybe that just spoke to the resilience of the people that lived here.

Right now though, one particular “person” was making their way over to the house of Ulv Aubur. An exasperated sigh escaping their lips after they had banged on the door for the umptheenth time.

”Ulv! For fucks sake, it’s noon!” Demonica’s voice resounded, the faint growl of indignation that lingered in the back of her throat the only real sign of her frustration towards the situation. Her friend was notorious for lazing about after all, but still, it was the middle of the day gosh dangit!

”I’m going to come in now!” Demonica skipped the pleasantries and eventually just let herself in. With a faint scraping of the door against the floor outside, Demonica crossed the threshold and peered into the house beyond. It remained simple as always, but… there was an emptiness in it.

Demonica had felt… guilty for quite some time now after what had happened last time she had come here. Still, she had decided enough was enough. She had chosen to stay here after all, so why would she continue to ignore the person she had finally trusted as a friend? It was selfish, and petty of her, and she knew this but.. Ah well, she was here now right? There wouldn’t be much good in second guessing it.

With a faint sigh, Demonica raised her voice a bit, on the off chance that ulv was… still sleeping.

”Are you going to come greet me? Or are we playing hide and seek now?” Demonica made an attempt at being funny, something that hopefully was notable given she had no real sense of humor. Punching things? Oh she was great at that, but the finer intricacies of “sentient” interaction? She was.. Horrible at it to say the least.

Hopefully Ulv would eventually come out to greet her, however, on the offchance she didn’t, Demonica would work her way back to the womans room, before gently rapping on the doorframe with the back of her fist.

Summer Haze [Demonica, Ulv] LzZCuy7
Summer Haze [Demonica, Ulv] BtXe12b
Mirja Eeola
Mirja Eeola
Demon Toy

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Summer Haze [Demonica, Ulv] Left_bar_bleue398349/999999Summer Haze [Demonica, Ulv] Empty_bar_bleue  (398349/999999)
Tiers:

Summer Haze [Demonica, Ulv] Empty Re: Summer Haze [Demonica, Ulv]

Mon Jun 01, 2020 10:59 am

ULV AUBER| INFERNO VIZARD QUEEN

There was a knock. Not at the big door but at her bedroom door. Which was fun, she'd only been led down an hour and people were already bothering her so directly.
'Thirteen' Hvit commented.
"WHa? Oh, shitt" Ulv got up and threw some clothes on, pulling the door open and seeing Demonica there. Ulv looked like hammered shit in several ways, which was bad, but she'd put on a face for a friend this close.

"Hey Demonica. What'cha need?"

GENTLE ROYALTY | END POST

Shizuo
Shizuo
Gremlin

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Summer Haze [Demonica, Ulv] Left_bar_bleue59000/99999Summer Haze [Demonica, Ulv] Empty_bar_bleue  (59000/99999)
Tiers:

Mon Jun 01, 2020 11:29 am

Play posting music!

ENTER THE POST

The sight that greeted demonica caused a stuffy feeling she couldn’t place to rest upon her chest. It’s weight wasn’t quite crushing, but it was definitely painful. The sight of her friend’s disheveled room, and the stench of liquor that tickled her nose, both let her know that her friend was not well, despite what Ulv tried to her.

”Your..” The words tried to tumble their way out of her mouth. She wanted to so badly finish them with ”Not okay” but those words just simply wouldn’t leave her mouth. In the seconds of silence that were punctuated by the demon gently biting her lower lip, the demoness finally found the words to finish her statement, in an almost comedic way.

”Stinky.” Demonica made a show of pinching her nose and waving the air infront of her, trying to lighten the mood that she had no clue how to help, or how to fix. In an attempt to alleviate the stuffiness within her own heart. After that show, she reached out and gently grasped Ulv’s right hand within her own.

”Come on, let's get you cleaned up first.” Her words were soft, but they weren’t coddling. Demonica turned her head away from the woman so she couldn’t see the expression she was making. She pulled her along to the bathroom, reaching out to gently turn the handles to get the shower going.

”In you go.” Demonica said as she reached down, unceremoniously stripping her friend of her shirt , lifting her up to do the same with her pants before setting her within the steaming water.

”What am i doing. “ Demonica thought to herself as she exhaled. The demoness pulled her own shirt off and shimmied out of her pants before she waited for the shower to adequately steam up. Aftewards, she slipped in behind ulv and reached down, pumping a dollop of shampoo in her hands.

”Dont turn around.” Demonica said in a tone that promised violence otherwise, before she reached past ulv, turning the water off for a moment as she then reached up, her fingers gently working the shampoo into ulvs hair without saying much more than she already had.

Mirja Eeola
Mirja Eeola
Demon Toy

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Summer Haze [Demonica, Ulv] Left_bar_bleue398349/999999Summer Haze [Demonica, Ulv] Empty_bar_bleue  (398349/999999)
Tiers:

Mon Jun 01, 2020 12:14 pm

"Yea. Generally when you barge in on people without letting them get prepped, they tend not to be appealing" Ulv retorted, letting Demonica take her hand and lead her away. It was all so, gentle...It was kind of worrying for Demonica, to be honest. The woman was flame and passion and heat and vigor. To see her oppose all of those things made Ulv apprehensive.

Though that went as Demonica stripped her out of her clothes, falling by the wayside of heady quips.
"Ohh, la. Buy me dinner first, darling~" she exclaimed, stepping into the shower and feeling the water on her skin. And then, to her surprise, Demonica got in with her and even started to shampoo her head. Ulv wondered why Demonica was doing all this, but that was for later. Right now, she had a moral obligation to torment her dear friend.

So, when ordered not to turn around, Ulv did not. And instead spawned a third eye in the back of her head, which admired the naked figure of De-De. She couldn't even get mad because Ulv wasn't breaking any rules.

Shizuo
Shizuo
Gremlin

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Mon Jun 01, 2020 12:36 pm

Play posting music!

ENTER THE POST

After a few minutes of lathering Ulv’s hair, Demonica finally reached over and turned the water back on and let the suds wash out. Demonica as always with issues of emotion wasn’t.. The most sure of how to proceed. She was less so afraid of the fallout, than she was potentially of making her friend feel worse. Still, Demonica wasn’t the sort of lass to beat around the bush with things, so, after a few seconds of silence, demonica asked in a faint tone.

”Ulv, are you okay? Don’t bullshit me.”

While the tonation behind her words were soft, there was a bite of steel that lay within them that remained true to demonica’s character. She didn’t need to know why her friend was hurting, because in time if Ulv wished to share such things she would. Demonica just wanted to know if her friend was okay. Plain and simple.

After asking that question, Demonica took the time to grab a bar of soap, lathering it up in her hands before she began to work on Ulv’s broad back. Now, as to what ulv would see with her third eye? That was simple. Demonica’s skin was pale like the reflection of the moon in the summer night sky. Unmarred, and unblemished, it was pristine like newly fallen snow… in most places that is, because betwixt her bosom lay a massive scar, one that was mirrored on her back. It was the kind of scar that would be almost certain death even to those like them, who were akin to immortals.

Her raven hair covered up just enough to keep everything wholesome however. Not that she was afraid of her bare body being observed, given she had for the longest of times simply viewed it as a weapon, after all, with a body like hers, there were so few that could even touch it that it might as well be the same as a sword. Used only to kill.

”I only hope she chooses honesty.” Demonica thought faintly to herself as she awaited her friends answer. After all, Ulv was the sort to put of a facade, to make others believe she was okay even if she was not. Demonica knew this well, which was why she told ulv not to bullshit her. But still, she wouldn’t begrudge her friend if she chose to be her normal dopey self, she instead could only hold out on a faint lingering, bemused hope that she would choose to open up, rather than deal with whatever ailed her on her own.

Mirja Eeola
Mirja Eeola
Demon Toy

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Mon Jun 01, 2020 12:44 pm

"No"

It came after a deep breath, and was echoed by the breath being released. Demonica's beautiful body - scar included, it was the kind of scar one got for fighting for one's pride and belief - was a good sight, and it soothed Ulv. Added to the fact that Demonica was a strong woman who could handle most things that were given to her.

"I am not ok. The fight with Aizen and the city of Madness that immediately followed was heavily taxing and I needed to recover. But I unfortunately ran into a situation that threw off the balance of power I have been keeping my body in. And now my energy is dissolving my body. Hvit is staving it off with my regeneration, but it's a losing fight as when a big thing goes wrong and needs fixing, a dozen small things sneak in and I lack the power to fix them. So I must give more energy to my Hollow side, and then more things get worse, so I must give more energy. I don't know when I am going to finally reach the end of this road, but the end is soon, I know that much....It's nature means I can't get it healed by any Shinigami or Demon magics, and mundane medicine can't stop my power wearing away a body that can no longer contain such potency and scale"

Shizuo
Shizuo
Gremlin

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Mon Jun 01, 2020 1:21 pm

Play posting music!

ENTER THE POST

”Even here huh?” The rueful thought lingered in the back of her mind before she wiped the pity from her mind. Demonica seemed absorbed in her work as she listened to what ulv had to say in her entirety. She did not tremble, nor did any noise of distress release from her lips. None of this was about her after all, this was all about Ulv. She had already resolved her own inner demons, and she would stand by the one who had helped her at the lowest point of her life.

”Is that so.. well.”

Demonica paused her lips before she gently rapped the back of Ulv’s head with the back of her left hand. There was no strength behind the action, so it’d end up with just the back of her hand resting atop ulv’s head as she let a faint smile grace her lips.

”I will accompany you, until that end. “

With those words said, the faint sound of the shower door could be heard as demonica stepped out.

”Get cleaned up, we’re going to the boardwalk.”

Demonica called out over her shoulder as she grabbed a towel and gently toweled out her hair, scooping up her clothes and walking out of the bathroom to get dressed in ulv’s room. She’d wait of course, however long ulv needed to work through the emotions she had. After all, if there was nothing they could do then, she’d just stay beside her until the fears and uncertainties were gone. That was what friends were for right?

Mirja Eeola
Mirja Eeola
Demon Toy

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Mon Jun 01, 2020 1:32 pm

"Thank you" Ulv replied, short and sweet and to the point. With that she would finish washing up and step out of the shower, fully in her naked muscular glory, and giving Demonica one of those smiles. "Your actions...plethora" she would say, before stepping out of the shower and leading Demonica to the wardrobe, where her massive collection of clothes sat.

"So, you going to finally get into a super cute outfit for me, completely with tightly pressed pockets that so delicately fit fun little toys into?" Ulv asked, her sultry tone and the fluttered eyelashes teasing her friend as usual. To expect anything other than that from Ulv was to ask for the moon, and get punched in the eye for your troubles.

Shizuo
Shizuo
Gremlin

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Wed Jun 10, 2020 11:25 pm

Play posting music!

ENTER THE POST

Despite the debauchery, Despite Ulv’s attempts on returning to her deflecting, dopey self, Demonica wouldn’t have responded. Instead, she waited until Ulv had started to talk about toys in crevices that they shouldn’t truly go, before she had reached out, knitting her left hands fingers in the hair on the back of Ulv’s head before she leaned in.

”Baby steps.”

Demonica’s soft, throaty chuckle was punctuated by her leaning in, resting her forehead against Ulvs for a moment as she soaked in the sensation of another. She had long since resolved herself to a life where she would get nothing. A freak, Or a monster even, those were words that befitted her. She wasn’t human after all, she was unlike most demons, and unlike most other supernatural races solely because of her power. It made her feel alone. Ulv had helped her find a home, one that she felt could be permanent. She had not faced prejudice, nor had she faced liars and distrust in Minatumi.

After a minute of soaking in the soft caress, and enjoying the sensations that were brought by the close proximity between them, Demonica eventually pulled away. She’d let a faint grin linger on the corners of her lips though before she sauntered over to the doorway, pushing it ajar whilst resting against the precipice between rooms, almost thoughtfully. She’d begin speaking as she lazily put back on the clothing she had been wearing prior, shimmying her pants up after donning her shirt.

” I’m not going to try to change you Ulv, but that doesn’t mean i’m going to let you use your debaucherous habits as an excuse if you decide you wish to push me away. So let me cherish you.”

Demonica’s tone wasn’t harsh, nor was it somber. Infact, there was a rueful bemusement in her tone, one that spoke towards demonica’s generally playful character. After making her statement, she clapped her hands together and pressed her index fingers against her lips in an almost gleeful manner.

”Now get dressed! I’ll be waiting outside”

Demonica then retreated to the porch, waiting for ulv to get dressed.

Mirja Eeola
Mirja Eeola
Demon Toy

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Thu Jun 11, 2020 6:35 am

The shower water still clinging to Ulv hissed off in a display of great heat as she looked around, and then she rapidly cooled again and wondered if Demonica was going to indulge her for once. BUt, instead there was a really touching moment where she gave a hug, and placed her forehead to Ulv. It was nice, to have soft intimacy after everything, and everyone. But, it ended with Demonica not playing and wearing a ratty old shirt and jeans.

"My debacherous habits are for the fun of it and because I like people dressed up in nice clothing. You want to know how well I push people away, go ask Hayden" Ulv commented, shaking her head and then deciding to go flash. If Demonica wouldn't, Ulv would have to make up for it.

Walking out of the wardrobe in a glorious dress, complete with a thin underdress both of a deep, and vibrant red. Truly fitting of a queen, ill though she was. She gave Demonica a smile and nodded to her.
"You seem well prepared for this date, so I shall not disappoint you, my dear. You have been waiting long for it, after all"

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum