Bleach Platinum Hearts RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Welcome to The Platinum Hearts Scroller. Here you can find our most recent Of the Year and Of the Season winners. Happy Roleplaying! --- Member of the Year: Locke --- Character of the Year: Alastair Eisfluch --- New Characters of the Year: Mizu Morikawa and Igendai Gyakusuma --- Social Thread of the Year: A Letter for Hymn --- Combat Thread of the Year: Raise Your Spirits --- Member of the Season: Paradigm --- Characters of the Season: Byakuya Kuchiki and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Applications of the Season: Armina Willsaam and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Fight Thread of the Season: Search and Destroy --- Social Thread of the Season: Damage Assessment --- Event Thread of the Season: Midnight Assault
Go down
Shizuo
Shizuo
Gremlin

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Summer Haze [Demonica, Ulv] - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue59000/99999Summer Haze [Demonica, Ulv] - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (59000/99999)
Tiers:

Summer Haze [Demonica, Ulv] - Page 2 Empty Re: Summer Haze [Demonica, Ulv]

Tue Jul 28, 2020 12:33 pm

Play posting music!

Summer Haze [Demonica, Ulv] - Page 2 6EdIfMt

ENTER THE POST

Anime:Shingeki no Bahamut OST - Song: Chorus Of Despair
”I haven’t been waiting for too long. I just got tired of waiting for you to initiate “

Demonica responded to what Ulv said once she finally had gotten dressed with sassy and bemusement. Her gaze slid languidly down the gorgeous clothes that Ulv wore. How it hugged her perfectly, and how.. Ostenacious she always was. Honestly, Ulv reminded her of one of those things known as “peacocks”. After she finished dressing Ulv down with her eyes though, she’d roll her eyes faintly before she reached out and grasped Ulv’s right arm by her elbow and pulled her right along. The warm, briney breeze, mingling with Demonica’s raven locks in such a way that it tangled about freely, adding an unearthly glow to her pallid, albeit striking features.

”So, what do you want to do first? Beach? Food? Or do you want to go on a bit of a hike?”

Demonica asked the woman she had in tow, glancing sidelong back at her as she had pulled them onto the sidewalk and had set off down one of the many down-sloping streets that dotted this particular part of the harbor. While she waited for an answer, Demonica’s eyes shifted, watching the many children that were out and about, playing upon the streets and sidewalks. Some did so with VR headsets glued to their faces, Others did so with chalk, drawing upon the sidewalks; however, what struck her most was the serenity.

War had only just recently tore across the earth once again, and yet, these children had such faith in the one who protected them, that they were outside playing without a care in the world. It was a foreign concept, one that caused a small quivering warmth to blossom in Demonica’s heart as she picked up their pace some, having passed down the street to arrive on a little overlook, which showed the glorious harbor, with it’s sandy beaches and large ships in the distance. Only then did Demonica turn around and pull Ulv into a hug, burying her face into the knook of her neck due to their height difference.

”You know, I’m not going to let you slip away right? Nor am I going to make this easy for you.”

Demonica said faintly, and yet the strength that trapped Ulv in that embrace wasn’t small either. It’d take nearly Ulv’s full effort when she was in her prime to break away from the hug that Demonica had trapped her in. While it wouldn’t hurt Ulv one bit, it’d hopefully get across how serious demonica was about all of this. After a few minutes though, she’d release Ulv and faintly coughed, looking away to hide the faint spattering of blush that adorned her moon-kissed face.

”Got it?”

She asked softly, still looking away as she tried to calm down her nerves once more.

Summer Haze [Demonica, Ulv] - Page 2 LzZCuy7
Summer Haze [Demonica, Ulv] - Page 2 BtXe12b
Mirja Eeola
Mirja Eeola
Demon Toy

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Summer Haze [Demonica, Ulv] - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue398349/999999Summer Haze [Demonica, Ulv] - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (398349/999999)
Tiers:

Tue Jul 28, 2020 12:51 pm

ULV AUBER| INFERNO VIZARD QUEEN

"Probably never would have. Being me, I flirt and tease and play but never actually initiate anything. Because I don't want obligation to weigh the han, nor do I wish a person drugged by my presence to not think properly. To lose their choice" Ulv spoke, linking arms with Demonica and strolling down the road. She was dressed like she was going to a royal ball, complete with a large hat. Though the colours were wrong, they were soft white and brown corset rather than the bright and passionate amber she had made her iconic colouring.

"You are the one taking me on the date, so you take control, Demonica" Ulv gave her a grin. Then, when the woman suddenly came into a hug and held her close and tight, Ulv returned the warm hug. Not nearly as strongly but still returning it. "Don't worry, I am not slipping away from this. I am going to have every moment of it" she replied.

When finally let go, Demonica would turn her face and, see Ulv directly in front of her. Having moved with The Wind and her peerless footwork to change positions in an instant, she would stroke a soft silk glove across the blushing cheeks.

"Now, why couldn't this part of Demonica have come out a few months ago when I could really take my time to enjoy it to satisfaction. Over, and over, and over~"

GENTLE ROYALTY | END POST

Shizuo
Shizuo
Gremlin

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Summer Haze [Demonica, Ulv] - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue59000/99999Summer Haze [Demonica, Ulv] - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (59000/99999)
Tiers:

Tue Feb 23, 2021 8:42 pm

Play posting music!

Summer Haze [Demonica, Ulv] - Page 2 6EdIfMt

ENTER THE POST

Anime:Shingeki no Bahamut OST - Song: Chorus Of Despair

”Because My mind was occupied with other things.” Demonica’s voice was subdued as the demoness’s ruby red gaze lingered on the ocean horizon. Fascinated by the many shades of azure that lay there, as if she might glean some wonderful fascit of the world from within it’s murky depths.

Demonica chuckled faintly at the notion of anyone leading Ulv into anything. The woman was the type to rush headlong towards the future like a train without breaks. Anyone leading such a woman.. Was simply a thought that brought a feeling of warmth and mirth inside her. Still, she could give into her dearest wish this once couldn’t she? Or atleast, that was the thought process that had demonica looping her arm into ulvs after she had finally withdrawn herself from the embrace she had initiated. Pulling Ulv along towards the shoreline.

” Do you regret anything?” Demonica asked as her eyes watched children rushing across the sandy beach. Joyous youth that was unjaded by the world, unaware of the inherent danger that lay in every facet of modern life. Faintly, her eyes softened at their innocence, even if she knew it was something she’d never have. It was a solace that had come unexpectedly since coming here to minatumi, and she drew upon that solace as she awaited the potentially heartwrenching reply of this woman that she held dear and near to her.

Giving ulv time to think over the question asked to her, Demonica slowly dragged her along with her to one of the many Stalls that lined the street. They sold some kind of icy beverage in a cup. Gelato they called it. It was something that demonica had never happened prior to coming to minatumi, and the sheer sourness of it accompanied by the cold had quickly become a fast favorite of hers. There was just something about it that sent shivers down her spine in all the right places. When she ate it, it drove home to her that she was outside of all the war and bloodshed now.

Demonica took her time, savoring the gelato that she spooned bit-by-bit into her mouth. Her eyes narrowed into slender crescents as she reveled in the sensations. Awaiting Ulv’s response, she’d eat in silence.

Summer Haze [Demonica, Ulv] - Page 2 LzZCuy7
Summer Haze [Demonica, Ulv] - Page 2 BtXe12b
Mirja Eeola
Mirja Eeola
Demon Toy

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Summer Haze [Demonica, Ulv] - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue398349/999999Summer Haze [Demonica, Ulv] - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (398349/999999)
Tiers:

Tue Feb 23, 2021 9:00 pm

ULV AUBER| INFERNO VIZARD QUEEN

"Not a thing. There are things that make me weep, things that make me grieve, but nothing makes me regret. For to regret is to change the outcome, and to change the outcome is to change yourself. And I would not change myself for a moment, even now" Ulv replied, forthright and swiftly, with barely any time spent to consider. She had her passions, her principles, and her thoughts. All on her sleeve.

Interacting with Roderigo Fernandez, a refugee from the European wars that had come here and set up shop to maintain his family legacy, was a nice bit. Shot the shit, got some Gelato, did the good Mayor thing. And then she was eating Ice Cream and gave Demonica a smile.
"So, what about you? Do you regret not coming earlier when I was fully able to take you down to my dungeon, and make your helplessness at my feet a massive turn on? To indulge, and fully drown in the love I have for you?"

GENTLE ROYALTY | END POST

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum