Bleach Platinum Hearts RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Welcome to The Platinum Hearts Scroller. Here you can find our most recent Of the Year and Of the Season winners. Happy Roleplaying! --- Member of the Year: Locke --- Character of the Year: Alastair Eisfluch --- New Characters of the Year: Mizu Morikawa and Igendai Gyakusuma --- Social Thread of the Year: A Letter for Hymn --- Combat Thread of the Year: Raise Your Spirits --- Member of the Season: Paradigm --- Characters of the Season: Byakuya Kuchiki and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Applications of the Season: Armina Willsaam and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Fight Thread of the Season: Search and Destroy --- Social Thread of the Season: Damage Assessment --- Event Thread of the Season: Midnight Assault
Go down
THEFROST
THEFROST
Head Admin
Head Admin
OTY

Member Info
Platinum Points:
A Demon's Purpose [Algos/Masakaki]  - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue99999/99999A Demon's Purpose [Algos/Masakaki]  - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (99999/99999)
Tiers:
https://www.platinumhearts.net

A Demon's Purpose [Algos/Masakaki]  - Page 2 Empty Re: A Demon's Purpose [Algos/Masakaki]

Sat Jun 27, 2020 10:40 am

A Demon's Purpose [Algos/Masakaki]  - Page 2 6EdIfMt

ENTER THE DEMONS POST

Artist: N/A - Song: N/A

Frisky, frisky. The blood stare of Algos kept its unrelenting gaze on the manic man's eyes as he sought to spin her around like a fun little thing. Once more, a low, foul sounding chuckle escaped the woman's mouth. Did he not consider that to be a dangerous thing to twirl around a woman of her status and power on such whim? It amused her to a degree, but it wasn't as if she were her mother and would randomly slaughter her own comrades. So, to that end, she'd land on her heels, do a curtsy once more and grab the male's own waist as she clasped her hands into his and leaned against him.

"Of course~ We demons are creatures of passion, instinct, and desire. We are anything but boring when we are together."

Then, as soon as she was that intimate with the mans' personal space, the woman eased away before a laugh escaped her lips.

"Which is why on the whole, our entire race needs to do the same. This world of ours is in a state of dishonor, defeat, and lacking sinful harmony."

As her hips swayed ever so softly against the distant echoes of music in the background, the woman's crimson eyes peered themselves to the moon above as her voice became more focused.

"My mother has grown far too complacent and I feel it's time we show her how to have a good time, don't you agree?"

Heading tilting to the side, that look of possession dared to stab straight through the chest of Masakaki with intent-filled glee.

"Don't you feel it would be more fun to fight back against those who have shamed us, drink the cup of devilish power and rally up all these devils for something grand? You are a Shadow Fall higher-up. I don't need to tell you how miserable World War Four was to our kind, do I...?"

Template By:
[THEFROST]

A Demon's Purpose [Algos/Masakaki]  - Page 2 WVMWLOu
Horus Sariel
Horus Sariel
Experienced Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
A Demon's Purpose [Algos/Masakaki]  - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue33500/2500A Demon's Purpose [Algos/Masakaki]  - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (33500/2500)
Tiers:

A Demon's Purpose [Algos/Masakaki]  - Page 2 Empty Re: A Demon's Purpose [Algos/Masakaki]

Sat Jun 27, 2020 2:51 pm

As that low laugh escaped her lips Masakaki merely shrugged in response. Knowing exactly what he was doing, and whom with, he knew precisely why Algos had reacted in such a way. After all it was exceptionally rare for anyone to be as carelessly bold towards any of the Ashatavon. Let alone those in a position of true power. Yet none of that mattered for Masakaki. He was a demon whom had always acted upon the whims of his desires & soul, and wasn't about to change that now. Regardless of who stood before him.

Though in all hindsight, from the moment he had encountered her, Masakaki had never expected running into someone like Algos to go quite like this. She'd slowly but surely been pushing him ever so slightly into new territory, making him think about things he'd never bothered considering before, and had ignited a spark of desire for something more. And while his actions, and words, thus far hadn't shown it.. That was making him increasingly more uncomfortable in the woman's presence. Yet he couldn't help but want to act on the interest she had awoken within him.

So it was with that burning interest alight in his eyes that Masakaki's gaze never once left Algos. Not as she pressed flush against him. Nor as she eased away to stare towards the moon. His gaze drank in ever ounce of information as he simply listened to the woman speak her mind, speaking of things he'd yet again hardly considered before. If at all. Thus it was no surprise to him that when she reached for his own opinion he hadn't yet formed one to give. How could he anyway? Despite his own position did he have a right to speak on the current state of things given his own absence from their world?

Staring directly back into Algos' eyes Masakaki could only stay silent as the air around him seemed to still. Aloof demeanor replaced by that of a serious one the Hatter contemplated the words of the Princess, and his own position on such matters. "Oh dear me.." It was a low whisper but the words left the Hatters mouth nonetheless as he tried to think of the right words to say to convey just how he felt about things. And his own role in them.

"Honestly dear Princess complacency isn't the only issue among our kind." The words were spoken with a bitter, but honest tone, as he spoke from experience. He knew this because he himself was a part of the overall problem. While he held a position of leadership within Shadowfall Masakaki knew he truly did very little to actually fulfill his duties, and that was when he was even present in their world. When it came to his time spent in the world of the living Masakaki, for the most part, shirked his duties unless it came to major conflicts.

For a moment though Masakaki couldn't help the brief flash of contempt that would flicker across his eyes. Did she really need to ask him such things? He was sure she knew that he had little to do with World War 4, or even any Shadowfall operations in general. So why bother asking? Unless she expected him to voice an opinion on his own lack of action? At the thought a bitter chuckles rumbled in Masakaki's throat, a brief look of mania returning to his eyes as he considered his words.

"No my dear, you do not. But I do believe there are two things the little Miss before my humble self could reveal." Truly there was more he felt the need to know.. To question. But for the time being here were to specific things he absolutely needed to know, based upon Algos' own line of questioning. "Why care for what one such as I think? We both know precisely how much I have done for Shadowfall. So why not just replace me with someone who'd fill the roll properly? That you could control for sure?" With his part said allowed his gaze to drift toward the moon above as the hurricane of thought raged within his mind.

✪ Template By: [THEFROST]
THEFROST
THEFROST
Head Admin
Head Admin
OTY

Member Info
Platinum Points:
A Demon's Purpose [Algos/Masakaki]  - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue99999/99999A Demon's Purpose [Algos/Masakaki]  - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (99999/99999)
Tiers:
https://www.platinumhearts.net

Thu Jul 16, 2020 4:32 pm

ENTER THE DEMONS POST

Artist: N/A - Song: N/A

The perception of Algos's demonic mind could perceive the sense of confused, irritated, and outright contempt nature that flowed from her fellow Shadow Fall comrade. Yet, the woman still maintained her sense of amusement as she meant every word of what she said. Piercing with such meaningful words helped steered them clear of a useless encounter and she strove to get to the heart of the manner to extract such passionate emotion from the two of them out.

"Simple: I am not my mother."

Those words came off quite blunt, but she'd quickly expand upon them as she cusped the right cheek of Masakaki with her hands.

"I do not discard people if they do not meet my expectations. I invest in them, get to know them, and seek to bring our comrades to a higher level. That is what my heart wishes to do as a demon. We need unity now more than ever and trying to slaughter our own kind isn't exactly in our best interest unless it's someone blocking the way of progress."

Now moving his chin upward, Algos was face to face with him as her warm breast, supple legs and soothing demonic energy smothered the male as those blood eyes stared with the utmost of desire behind them.

"I do not feel you are in the way of our progress. Our leadership failed you and I only wish to know what we can do to give you, ourselves, and this world more control."

At this point, the woman cared little for his own physical space as she laid the male's head against her chest; petting his head as these eccentric energies bled over into a sense of great yearning.

"I am devil, but the demon I was before this rebirth yearned to help her kind. So perhaps I do this from my own greed to fill a void, but I find no shame in that desire to be a proper royal figure and help our kind. Do you find any flaw with this, Masakaki?"

Template By:
[THEFROST]

A Demon's Purpose [Algos/Masakaki]  - Page 2 WVMWLOu
Horus Sariel
Horus Sariel
Experienced Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
A Demon's Purpose [Algos/Masakaki]  - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue33500/2500A Demon's Purpose [Algos/Masakaki]  - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (33500/2500)
Tiers:

Tue Jul 21, 2020 11:25 pm

The storm that was Masakaki's thoughts continued to rage as he awaited the answer from the demoness before him. Fortunately her answer came swiftly, and with its simplicity, brought the torrent within the Hatter's mind to a halt. As she had said, it was a simple answer. One that perhaps he should have seen coming, given how his encounter with the woman had gone thus far, but hadn't. Between that simple fact, and the simple answer he had been given, Masakaki couldn't help
himself and succumbed to a moment of vigorous laughter that echoed throughout the area.

For a few moments Masakaki's laughter continued before silence ensued once again. The laughing finally dying out in a moment of surprise as he felt the hands of the woman before him upon his face. He couldn't help but be twisted between hating and enjoying just how easily Algos was capable of surprising him with her actions, even though said actions weren't unwelcome in anyway. Slowly but surely she was melting away his original reluctance towards attending this festival of hers.

His own thoughts aside the pasty demon brought his attention back to Algos' words as she continued to speak. By the end of what she had to say, for the moment at least, an interested 'hmm' slipped from his lips in the moment before he felt his gaze forcefully tilted upwards as he found himself in close quarters with his current company. If it weren't for the current conversation, and that he was honestly enjoying himself, he might have brought up his curiosity on the 'why' for such physicality at this point. But for now.. For now he continued to listen to Algos speak even as he felt her demonic energies beginning to surround him and, whether she meant it or not, mingle with his own.

While still listening to the woman speak Masakaki found himself, yet again, forcefully pulled into a more intimate position than before. Now he couldn't help the rose colored tint coming to his cheeks as his head was laid against Algos' chest. Another thoughtful 'hmm' would escape the demon as he allowed himself to relax in the woman's hold and continue listening to what she had to say. By the end of her words Masakaki quite honestly, for the moment, found himself at a loss of words. Because of how things had been for him up until now he was completely unsure of just what to think about Algos' position and intentions.

What was he supposed to think of all of that? How was he to respond? Between her actions and words since his meeting her, Algos continued to surprise him again and again. Unsure of what to say Masakaki tried to allow himself to relax, and think, under the feeling of Algos' hand atop his head.. Even if it was an embarrassing position for the demon.

Several minutes would tick by in silence as he contemplated each word the Princess had said. Eventually Masakaki would find the what he wanted to say, shifting slightly in a brief moment of uncertainty.

"You know dear Princess.. I might be glad I bothered showing up to this little gathering of yours.. You're quite the interesting woman. Something that, along with your words, this mere Hatter can appreciate."

Before another silence could take hold Masakaki's voice would continue as his gaze shifted to meet Algos's own once again. "As for any flaws.. Perhaps they are with me.. For I continue to find myself at a loss when it comes to my thoughts on our world.." It was an uncomfortable admittance for him to make but it brought a degree of calm finally speaking it. He truly had grown far too comfortable in the Living World, and it was only now that he was beginning to see and realize how it has impacted him.

✪ Template By: [THEFROST]

A Demon's Purpose [Algos/Masakaki]  - Page 2 9FcZjd8

Bid'Daum(1-3/1-3|B) | Volund(2-2+|C) | Masakaki(1-3+|?)
Durza(4-1|E) | Vrael (4-1|E)
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum