Bleach Platinum Hearts RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Welcome to The Platinum Hearts Scroller. Here you can find our most recent Of the Year and Of the Season winners. Happy Roleplaying! --- Member of the Year: Locke --- Character of the Year: Alastair Eisfluch --- New Characters of the Year: Mizu Morikawa and Igendai Gyakusuma --- Social Thread of the Year: A Letter for Hymn --- Combat Thread of the Year: Raise Your Spirits --- Member of the Season: Paradigm --- Characters of the Season: Byakuya Kuchiki and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Applications of the Season: Armina Willsaam and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Fight Thread of the Season: Search and Destroy --- Social Thread of the Season: Damage Assessment --- Event Thread of the Season: Midnight Assault
Go down
THEFROST
THEFROST
Head Admin
Head Admin
OTY

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Demonic Rejects [Algos/Yasuko]  Left_bar_bleue99999/99999Demonic Rejects [Algos/Yasuko]  Empty_bar_bleue  (99999/99999)
Tiers:
https://www.platinumhearts.net

Demonic Rejects [Algos/Yasuko]  Empty Demonic Rejects [Algos/Yasuko]

Thu Jun 04, 2020 11:08 am

Demonic Rejects [Algos/Yasuko]  6EdIfMt

Artist: N/A - Song: N/A

The wastelands of the Australian continent was where all those who lacked purpose went to be. As the barren sands of this heated land were a great reflection of the lack of direction, self, and desire which bled in the rejects of this world. It is where all the low-lives, criminals, hopeless and otherwise corrupt people hung in the abyss of the dulled sun. Yet, the sight of this celestial orb was too much for the heavens to bare, so they wept tears of rain as the desert saw water for the first time in weeks.

Thus, under the cover of rain, The Princess of Demons found herself walking alone in the downpour. Taking the time to subdue her power, the woman's blood eyes fixed themselves on her environment as the pitter-patter of this hellstorm bounced off her shade dress. Indeed, as she took this walk in the countryside, she saw the vacant buildings, charred remains of battles long past, burned trees and all things which showed this place was long since habitable.

"I'm at home."

Those words echoed out in the midst of the storm as she smiled, took a seat on a piece of concrete, and let these feelings of woe bleed out in her aura. Staring at the skies above, the woman could never truly leave the earth, could she? There was far too much attachment to this place. It was a great place to find pain, suffering, and grief. And it is along with these sentiments that she sniffed the air, smirked and tilted her head to her right side to sense the purpose of another with such great sense of abandon in their heart.

"Pardon me, but I can't help but smell the ozone of grief flowing from your aura. Care to chat, stranger?"

Demonic Rejects [Algos/Yasuko]  WVMWLOu
MWD
MWD
Seasoned Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Demonic Rejects [Algos/Yasuko]  Left_bar_bleue115400/99999Demonic Rejects [Algos/Yasuko]  Empty_bar_bleue  (115400/99999)
Tiers:

Demonic Rejects [Algos/Yasuko]  Empty Re: Demonic Rejects [Algos/Yasuko]

Thu Jun 04, 2020 4:58 pm

Ghost Freak

Yasuko Ishikura

Song: N/a STUFF - Artist: N/A STUFF - Words: N/A

The searing heat from the sun was the only entity presence, nor even the importunate clouds that always come when you are starting a football game were there. It's just a bright, gaudy sun stationed at the sea of blue. Plants seemed to indulge and bask mirthfully in this torrid atmosphere as they photosynthesize eagerly. Wearing a full-length yellow and black skirt and shirt complete with black stockings and shoes. Walking into-step across the once lively city now destroyed in perhaps a war or riot. The burning trees, cracked buildings, and cracks within the streets. Looking down she sighed heavily continuing walk.

Even with the countless souls within her phylactery within these streets, she was the only beating heart, the only being of warm blood and flesh. The area around her was doubtless homes to many in the past, yet now it was an unfamiliar area to all. The light fell on the words that spoke to nobody, unaware that an audience had vanished, or that the streets lay silent beneath no shoes at all, save hers. It was as if God had stopped time, removed all the distractions so she could see it for real, see how it was, what it was. And at that moment all she wished for was another beating heart in this deserted city, another being of warm blood and flesh, one more pair of shoes to walk next to her own.

The day had been simply dark and overcast, but in seconds it became a wall of water. The trees offered no shelter, droplets are the size of almonds smashed their way through the foliage above. Her footwear was quickly overwhelmed, water seeping in through the stitching.
The sounds of the aura could be felt around her, whilst it was faint the approach

The woman's urge to converse had the human raise an eyebrow but the need to get the inner emotions inside her chest was growing heavily.

"Of course. Although I prefer a quieter place, the rain is..pleasant. "

Coding By: [THEFROST]

THEFROST
THEFROST
Head Admin
Head Admin
OTY

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Demonic Rejects [Algos/Yasuko]  Left_bar_bleue99999/99999Demonic Rejects [Algos/Yasuko]  Empty_bar_bleue  (99999/99999)
Tiers:

Thu Jun 04, 2020 7:38 pm

Well, that was surprising. Usually, when a person sees a demonic presence within the barren streets of a desolate wasteland, the first instinct might be to self-preserve. In spite of that reality, the human before this demonic princess saw no such thing as a need for fear or preservation when in the sight of a devil. It brought a slightly amused chuckle to the woman's mouth as she patted the human's head with her right hand.

"Your wish is my command."

Speaking in an ever placid tone of voice, the demoness relaxed, rose her left hand in the air and clenched it. When that action occurred, they were swiftly contained within a sphere of black, crimson, and white light which otherwise blocked out noise, sound, and sight. As it is in this cocoon of demonic energy where the essence of her woe, grief, and pain radiated at it's strongest. Regardless of this fact, however, not an ounce of hostile pulsation would befall the human as the devil crossed her leg and set her blood eyes on the youth before her.

"Well, free to tell me what it is that is on your mind. I'm always open to consume the suffering, torment, and pain of the world and its people. I'm a greedy possessive demon, after all~"

With a foul chuckle, the woman then added this to her statement:

"And since I'm such a devil, I have the power of all things foul and sin under my command. So if you loathe this setting, I can always transport us elsewhere~"

MWD
MWD
Seasoned Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Demonic Rejects [Algos/Yasuko]  Left_bar_bleue115400/99999Demonic Rejects [Algos/Yasuko]  Empty_bar_bleue  (115400/99999)
Tiers:

Thu Jun 04, 2020 9:14 pm

Ghost Freak

Yasuko Ishikura

A welcoming pat on the head, it was a nice gesture but off-putting coming from someone she just now met. Not even knowing her name. Soon the stranger held her hand creating a sphere around the two, the mixture of red and white enveloped them both as she then sat down. Awaiting for the girl to speak, to which she did.

"May I ask what your name is? And you ever felt loneliness in your life?" Have you ever felt loneliness in your life? She asked but dismissed it entirely it wasn't about her it was about the feelings she wanted to confess within herself both mind and body needed to be expressed in its fullest capacity. Shaking her head as she gave an etched look in her eyes; explaining what's hiding behind that closet.

"I've been alone for so long I've got used to it by now. It's like being the only planet in a universe full of stars. It's like being in a crowd yet you're closed off in your own little bubble. One is a choice, the other is not. I guess a part of me chooses to be alone for I am afraid of people. Not afraid of them hurting me but afraid of what they think of me. I know what I need. I need someone to save me from this loneliness, to make me feel worthy and loved, worthy of being loved. I shed a tear at the thought I might always be like this, hidden away waiting for time to pass only to find out I'm still alone."

The girl looked downward slowly taking a deep breath to calm herself down but soon turned to anger.

"No one would treat me like a human, as if I was another foreign only I wasn’t. No one deserves this kind of unbearable treatment, right? Even animal dies from loneliness, how much more if it was a person like me? I have feelings, I’m sensitive and I am human just like the rest of them."

Soon the memories played like a song in her head, repeating itself for what seemed like forever. She was lost mostly because she had lost a big part of herself. And she couldn't get that part back and wanted it so bad as her life depended on it but it was all gone, vanished in thin air. The salty tears that flowed unchecked from her eyes, the sheer nothingness that now took hold of her soul threatened to engulf her. Her legs buckled, knees sinking into the cocoon-like grass.

The people in her memories have no idea what it feels like, the painful pang on her chest resounding every time glares and scowls are bestowed on her. Loneliness was a silent killer. If she was in deep trouble, no one would dare to approach her for help, fearing they would become like her if they do so. Some kind people pitied her situation, but she didn’t want to be pitied, she wanted something more.

THEFROST
THEFROST
Head Admin
Head Admin
OTY

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Thu Jun 04, 2020 11:50 pm

Roaring laughter bellowed out in the space around them when the notion of whether or not Algos had ever felt lonely in her life was questioned by the likes of the human. Of course, it wasn't a laugh that mocked her. Instead, it was one of utter irony as she felt such a burning, loathsome sense of loneliness within the essence of her spirit that bled across different lifetimes. It was a story that perhaps the young Ghost Freak wouldn't have time for. Still, however, it deserved a reply.

"Excuse me for my laughter, but loneliness has been a hellish constant in my life. That question just took me by surprise, human."

There were many instances of her possessive love that she could ascribe to this conversation, but she opted to instead let Yasuko speak. You learned more about a person by letting them have the floor. And from this act of open expression from Yasuko's part, The Princess could discern the scent of true sorrow in the human's heart. Yearning for someone to whisk you away from the depths of your own hellish isolation was a blissful dream that was sublime when in the arms of such cold feeling. So, perhaps in this instant, Algos could be that blessing dressed as sin.

"You speak the language of the isolated. Your poor heart resolves to have it loved in an uncaring universe. I admire that tenacity to speak out to a devil such as me and bear your fangs of loneliness to my wicked being."

Ah, even if it was bizarre, the impulses to hold this youth in her arms overwhelmed the demon. Without even knowing this creature's name yet, Algos held the human in a hug as she patted her back and filled them both in auras of shade and crimson. In this way, she sought to begin to fill the void of desolation in Yasuko's heart with warmth, light, and the embrace of another. Through the physical touch of another living being, many humans could find comfort in having their social needs met. As through her demonic energy, she could influence the human further to amplify these feelings, induce sensations of tranquility and otherwise numb that hellish loneliness that she loathes while giving the demon it's needed food.

"As Princess Of Demons, I, Algos Asthavon, can offer you an escape from this hell. You barely know me, yet it feels so right being held, right? That is the knack we demons have for such troubling convictions of the heart."

There was a pause before her blood eyes gazed into the empty abyss which was Yasuko's gaze. Then, she continued:

"Humans can be such isolating creatures despite their need to be social. Do you feel it would not be easier to just cast it all away and become a devil?"

MWD
MWD
Seasoned Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Fri Jun 05, 2020 5:05 am

Ghost Freak

Yasuko Ishikura

A laughter eruoted from the strangers mouth, it wasn't a as everyone has experiened isolation and grief within their lives similar to her own but others may have embraced it or resolve it matter who they were. In this wretched place she once referred to as home. "No. Its fine, i may not know you on a personal level but the constant isolation you've faced still lingers. But then again what do i know, i'm just a mere human"

The girl shrugged her shoulders as the stranger calmly listened to her words of shallowness and emptiness, a smile emerged on her face for the first time. "I'm glad that you're taking my seriously rather than grain of salt.

As soon as the stranger wrapped her arms in a warm swaddle of her chest and arms. In her embrace the world stopped still on its axis. There was no time, no wind, no rain. Yasuko's mind 's mind was at peace. How could it be that she hadn't seen the strangers love for what it was before? Pure. Unselfish. Undemanding. Free.

She felt her body press in, soft and warm. This was the love she'd waited for, prayed for. She inwardly thanked God and hugged all the tighter. A love like this was to be cherished for life. Finally, she was home. "The names Yasuko Ishikura." She said towards the girl now called Algos, hearing her proposal the girl couldn't resist the temptations she replied in a now gracious tone

Yes..i'd love too have the opportunity to destroy this constant pain of isolation and grief its the only thing i ask for.

THEFROST
THEFROST
Head Admin
Head Admin
OTY

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Fri Jun 05, 2020 9:19 am

A sense of unity could be forged among souls when the depths of a person's sorrow were openly accepted by the spirit of another. In this way did before the devil and human otherwise strike a nerve despite the lack of in-depth awareness of the other's whole ego. This was the placid beauty of the demonic mind, body, and spirit's capacity to bond with the passionate nature of the self and possess it with it's overflowing desire. They were creatures of extreme, perhaps, but if guided these extremes could extract such wondrous outcomes for the world around them.

"Is that not what a Princess does? To be unable to hear the cries of my subjects would render me nothing but a useless figurehead."

Indeed, speaking as a demoness of royalty, the woman was assured of her grace in being able to discern the hearts of those around her. There were many millions, perhaps billions, that followed the rule of the Asthavon family. To be unable to comprehend the social interaction among creatures was an absolute requirement of being in such a position of power. Thus, as her blood eyes focused on Yasuko, she could see her clinging to the flesh of the demon and she knew then and there her desire to be set free by the chains of isolation was there.

"Then abandon the world of humans, drink the blood of the devil, and dissolve the restraints of loneliness in your heart for both me and yourself."

Now pulling her in closer, the demoness pressed the likes of the human against her chest; moved her head into the right side of the youth's neck, and sought to bite her neck. In this way, she could taste the flesh of the human, inject her with a sense of demonic influence, and feast off her element of woe, pain, and loneliness. By doing these actions, the particles of her energy could then begin to inject themselves into Yasuko and transform her body into that of a demon so that the constraints of her human body were no longer holding this woman down.

"Ah...are you ready to become a demonic force in this world, Yasuko? Are you ready to leave between your loneliness and become part of something more?"

MWD
MWD
Seasoned Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Sun Jun 07, 2020 9:23 am

Ghost Freak

Yasuko Ishikura

She began to lose the of the utter fabric of loneliness with herself to become something much more than a meer human but something of completely different all together.

When the human’s body felt like a cage she was able to unlock it with only words, opening a door not knowing she was there. Algos took out the pain and made it bearable by still seeing the person the human truly was. No matter what, you stood firm, reassuring, kind. And for that reason alone she was like a bird in the sky, able to sing once more.

Being pulled closer towards Algos staring at those crimson red eyes of hers. Staring wasn’t quite the word for what Yasuko saw in Algos, though she'd fit the dictionary definition to a tee. Her eyes rest, not unblinking but slowed; yet the effect is soft and inviting instead of harsh.

A single tilt of her neck knew the initiation was about to begin, the piercing teeth sank down easily. The incredible pressure compressed her chest, forcing her lungs to burn as if on fire. Her heart began hammering, increasing in intensity and speed, like a bird trapped in a cage. Her throat seared in agony with the rising pressure of trapped air. Head pounding with panic, threatening to explode any second.

Yasuko’s body panicked for air, but it subsided there was something so warm, something that felt right,smelt right. She let her body sag, her muscles become loose. The body that once felt like a cage Algos able to unlock it with only words, opening a door not knowing she was there.

The girl could feel the demon took out the pain and made it bearable by seeing what she truly was. No matter what, she felt firm, reassuring, kind. And for that reason alone she was like a bird in the sky, able to sing once more.
The hearing of abandoning all thought of her once life she had as a human, becoming a demon to fufill her dreams. A small smirk was seen across her face.
"Yes. This embrace of becoming a part of something far greater than i've ever been. This world is now abandoned within my mind, i pledge this new-found gift and thank you for this opportunity."

Years from now she would describe the oath as a turning point in her life. It was the moment she truly felt free. Not just an immigrant, or someone on an extended vacation, but really part of the fabric of a new family. It was an oath she took with pride, it was the day she would eventually stand alongside any demon and say “I am one of you.”

THEFROST
THEFROST
Head Admin
Head Admin
OTY

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Sun Jun 07, 2020 9:10 pm

Transforming the blood essence of a soul into that of a demon could bring about many unforeseen consequences. In spite of this, the guided awakening of Yasuko's sinful self was nurtured with care as the potent nature of Algos's vital fluids could otherwise keep the human stabilized. Even if unforeseen and painful side effects occur, the will of the princess would see to it that her transition would not be one filled with pain, glum, and sorrow. Thus, her crimson eyes pierced the veil of absolving loneliness and she addressed her new subject:

"Yes, grander goals give us a sense of unity, belonging and satisfy our hunger to be more than we are alone."

With her scarlet stare never wavering, the woman's face eased over into a smile as she continued.

"Do you not wish to visit the home of your new family? The filth of the earth can consume any soul within the depths of despair. There are many people who will gladly open you with welcome arms in the depths of our kingdom."

Indeed, this little one would be well sought after. There were many different demons that came to mind that Yasuko could begin to connect, bond, and find herself a part of as the gathering of their sinful race grew in influence once more after the fall of the war. It was going to be important now more than ever to tap into the sincere nature of leadership which her royal role requires. Thus, connecting with demons even on this small scale mattered as it gradually altered and shift the world. But, more importantly, a sense of duty filled her own empty heart. To be able to absolve loneliness and pain -- felt nice. Even if for her own selfish desires.

MWD
MWD
Seasoned Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Mon Jun 08, 2020 9:17 pm

Ghost Freak

Yasuko Ishikura

For a moment, the world was a blur of dull colours. Then, as she properly awoke, everything came into focus. Moving her hands across her body she’d notice a shackle was tied around her neck, each time she so much as shifted, the chains made echoing noises that seemed to go on forever. Her skin was completely white; pallid over her bones, the bite mark she received on her neck. She couldn’t see it but could feel black markings on her throat almost like a tattoo. Her feet and hands we're normal besides the new color on her nails and a black dress corrupted.

It took her a bit to take in but examining Algos eyes once more, taking in that smile she gave at her. Offering her something like an too meet an important figure within the world, and to meet her new family and join the new life of becoming no longer a human bound by but a demon. Too which she subtly agreed.

Then take me. Take me to my new family, for I will gladly accept them as my own and serve until my last breath.” She said before thanking Algos with a smile of her own. “I knew the road to a new path was with you, for that I thank you.”

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum