Bleach Platinum Hearts RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Welcome to The Platinum Hearts Scroller. Here you can find our most recent Of the Year and Of the Season winners. Happy Roleplaying! --- Member of the Year: Locke --- Character of the Year: Alastair Eisfluch --- New Characters of the Year: Mizu Morikawa and Igendai Gyakusuma --- Social Thread of the Year: A Letter for Hymn --- Combat Thread of the Year: Raise Your Spirits --- Member of the Season: Paradigm --- Characters of the Season: Byakuya Kuchiki and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Applications of the Season: Armina Willsaam and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Fight Thread of the Season: Search and Destroy --- Social Thread of the Season: Damage Assessment --- Event Thread of the Season: Midnight Assault
Go down
Henrex
Henrex
Tor'uk

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Dream Come True [Private/Lillian] [Vanyel/Calypso] - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue419100/999999Dream Come True [Private/Lillian] [Vanyel/Calypso] - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (419100/999999)
Tiers:

Dream Come True [Private/Lillian] [Vanyel/Calypso] - Page 2 Empty Re: Dream Come True [Private/Lillian] [Vanyel/Calypso]

Sat Jul 18, 2020 7:32 pm

Dream Come True [Private/Lillian] [Vanyel/Calypso] - Page 2 6EdIfMt

ENTER THE MEGALOMANIAC

Artist: Pokemon X/Y - Song: An Unwavering Heart

Part of him never wanted that moment to end. He wanted to kiss her again, to hold her in his arms until the world came crashing down around them, to keep her close to him and never let her go. He, too, missed the feeling of the kiss the moment it was broken, and it was hard for him to fight the temptation to kiss her again. Warmth rose in his chest as he saw her smile and tear up. A hand slowly rose from his side, gently wiping away her tears.

It warmed his heart to see her smile -- to see her so happy that he finally told her what she had wanted to hear him say on his own. His own smile creased across his face as she wrapped her arms around him, causing him to idly resume running his fingers through her hair, rubbing her back, and overall just holding her close to him. He chuckled lightly at the mention of the surprise he had for her as he lightly tapped her nose with a finger, turning the girl around and covering her eyes.

"Alright. You can't peek, though."

Gently guiding Calypso across the room to where the vortex from before sat idle, he led her through the portal, entering the Demon World and the Royal Asthavon estate, right in front of the mansion that Algos had given to the three of them. In all honesty, he was excited to see her reaction.

"When Algos called me over to talk, the mark wasn't the only thing that ended up happening. I'm able to come and go as I please, but there's also somethin' else. She also gave this little surprise to us, so I could stay in the Demon World if I wanted to."

His voice remained gentle as he moved his hands away from her eyes, moving in order to stand next to her as he slid an arm around her waist.

"Surprise~"

Template By:
[THEFROST]
Lillian
Lillian
Veteran Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Dream Come True [Private/Lillian] [Vanyel/Calypso] - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue42100/16000Dream Come True [Private/Lillian] [Vanyel/Calypso] - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (42100/16000)
Tiers:

Dream Come True [Private/Lillian] [Vanyel/Calypso] - Page 2 Empty Re: Dream Come True [Private/Lillian] [Vanyel/Calypso]

Tue Jul 21, 2020 7:55 pm

ENTER THE DREAMER

Artist: Carrotwine - Song: Dark Side Of The Road

She would gently giggle as he would give her a tap on the nose, going along with being spun around and having her eyes covered as she was thoroughly put at ease, her hands placing over his own as she smirked at his insistence for her to not peek,

"Vanyel! I would never! Never ever!"

Several eyes would blink into and out of existence along her body as she would jokingly cackle, "Okay, for real, not looking. No extra eyes either, I promise~"

She crossed her fingers, going along as they would walk through the vortex, hearing Vanyel's little explanation of the surprise as she listened with intrigue before the curtains were finally drawn, her eyes being beholden to the biggest house, more a village of a house by the sheer size, she had ever laid her precious eyes on.

"..Holy crap Algos.."

She was certainly shocked, pleasantly so, but she couldn't help but stare in awe, mouth somewhat agape,

"..W-well.. I definitely am not complaining, that is one hell of a place to stay.. I just... Wow.."

She would then turn to look at Vanyel, smirking cheekily as she butted her hip against his leg gently, "Guess this is our excuse to have like a million babies now~?"

Soon after she would scoff and laugh, giving the man a gentle push as she would laugh aloud, "Kidding! Kidding. God we are not up for even half a kid entrusted to us for the evening!"

She would then sigh, easing into his grasp, her head resting against his chest, "..It's great. Great surprise, I love it."

Template By:
[THEFROST]

Henrex
Henrex
Tor'uk

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Dream Come True [Private/Lillian] [Vanyel/Calypso] - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue419100/999999Dream Come True [Private/Lillian] [Vanyel/Calypso] - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (419100/999999)
Tiers:

Fri Jul 24, 2020 10:10 am

ENTER THE MEGALOMANIAC

Artist: Persona 3 - Song: Living with Determination

He only had two words for her reaction: absolutely precious. Vanyel grinned wide as she watched her open mouth, his eyes warm as they gazed at her. A place in the Demon World -- a home for them. Things felt...right, things felt good. For the first time in a long while, he felt...content. Having the one he loved close to him, finally admitting that he loved her, and now being able to live with her. It had been a long time since he had ever felt so content with his life, and it felt...nice.

However, his grin quickly went away at the mention of having children, replaced by a deep shade of red as now it was his turn for his mouth to drop open.

"Uhhhhhh..."

But, as Calypso laughed, admitting it was a joke and gave him a light push, his smile returned, and he breathed a deep sigh of relief. He looked at her, resting against his chest, gently running his fingers through her hair. The thought of having children, having a family with Calypso, was...

...No.

Dismissing the thoughts before they could even fully begin, he shook his head lightly, his arms wrapping tighter around Calypso and keeping her close to him. There was no way someone like him could ever be a father. It was already a miracle and a half that everything had happened the way it did -- it almost didn't feel real. Part of him was scared that this would all be a dream, and he'd wake up...and be alone again.

As his arms around her grew tighter and tighter, the human continued to tell himself that it was real and that it wasn't a dream. It made him want to say it again -- say that he loved her -- to kiss her, to continue holding onto her. He had loved every single moment of that kiss and missed it just as much when it ended. The demonic influence that had its grip on him for so many years, now digging its claws into his deepest feelings of sentiments and love, taking those emotions to new, overwhelming extremes, and old ones bubbling back to the surface, threatening to drag him back down into that pit of anxiety.

Template By:
[THEFROST]
Lillian
Lillian
Veteran Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Dream Come True [Private/Lillian] [Vanyel/Calypso] - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue42100/16000Dream Come True [Private/Lillian] [Vanyel/Calypso] - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (42100/16000)
Tiers:

Fri Jul 31, 2020 7:27 pm

ENTER THE DREAMER

Artist: Carrotwine - Song: Dark Side Of The Road

Calypso's joking expression would settle into one with more weariness to it as she sensed his uneasiness towards the concept of a family with her, even if she presented it jokingly, as well as his roaring anxieties. She would place a hand on his chest, a deep sigh to her as her shoulders rose and fell, before she would speak, stroking his back as she came close into a partial hug of her own,

"Don't worry about it. If you're ever ready, the option is there."

She would speak in gentle reassurance, that he wouldn't have to worry about what the next step of their relationship would be. She didn't want him to drown in that anxiety, as she would roll the tip of her index finger against his chest in a circular pattern, her head raising to look at him with warm eyes,

"I do have an important question, though; do you want to have one more fun night as a human?"

She smirked mysteriously, her eyebrows raised as a look of intoxicating love would reach her eyes, as she was giving a good, clear nudge as to what she meant,

"Everything'll turn out okay, i'll make sure of it, but at least let me give ya a good time before that.."

Template By:
[THEFROST]

Henrex
Henrex
Tor'uk

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Sat Aug 01, 2020 9:07 pm

ENTER THE MEGALOMANIAC

Artist: Breath of the Wild - Song: Mipha's Touch

With nothing else than a few words, the storm had cleared, and Vanyel could feel his anxieties slowly melting away. He took in a deep breath, a shaky sigh coming from him as he kept his arms firmly around Calypso, only to look down as she rolled her finger along his chest, asking if he wanted to have one last fun night as a human.

He blinked a few times, unsure of what she meant before she looked up at him and smirked, his face flushed a deep shade of red, reaching up to rub the back of his neck as it didn't take him much longer for him to figure out what she was meaning. Keeping Caly held close to him, he returned her warm gaze, a smile spreading across his lips as he took his lover's hand and stepped inside their new mansion.

For his last night as a human, Vanyel let himself drown in sweet, sinful love...

Template By:
[THEFROST]

Dream Come True [Private/Lillian] [Vanyel/Calypso] - Page 2 Hm7QDbg
Template Storage
Graphic Request Board
Face-Claim Thread
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum