Bleach Platinum Hearts RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Welcome to The Platinum Hearts Scroller. Here you can find our most recent Of the Year and Of the Season winners. Happy Roleplaying! --- Member of the Year: Locke --- Character of the Year: Alastair Eisfluch --- New Characters of the Year: Mizu Morikawa and Igendai Gyakusuma --- Social Thread of the Year: A Letter for Hymn --- Combat Thread of the Year: Raise Your Spirits --- Member of the Season: Paradigm --- Characters of the Season: Byakuya Kuchiki and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Applications of the Season: Armina Willsaam and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Fight Thread of the Season: Search and Destroy --- Social Thread of the Season: Damage Assessment --- Event Thread of the Season: Midnight Assault
Go down
Lillian
Lillian
Veteran Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Breathe In, Breathe Out [Honey/Radioactive] - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue42100/16000Breathe In, Breathe Out [Honey/Radioactive] - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (42100/16000)
Tiers:

Breathe In, Breathe Out [Honey/Radioactive] - Page 2 Empty Re: Breathe In, Breathe Out [Honey/Radioactive]

Sat Jul 04, 2020 5:42 pm
As the moon's glow left the beast's features, the red gaze of the massive creature seemed to quickly dull as it's surroundings soon became dizzingly slowed and swaying, the wolf seeing double of the man, hardly hearing his words, as the beast rapidly began to shrink, losing many of it's primal feature, as soon a woman with long golden locks covering her nude body would then shrivel to the floor, her body still for a few moments, until with a sharp gasp did she suddenly awaken, claws digging into the earth as she panted and heaved, her red gaze slowly looking at the man.

..W-who is that?!

She flipped onto her back, hair stuck up to a fine point much like her previous form's bristling, a long fluffy golden tail also seeming rather nettled as a billion thoughts were going through her mind, such as if she had attacked this man while unaware, why did he appear so calm, why was the sky so dark, so on and so on.

However, one thing quickly caught her attention as her tongue grazed her teeth, causing her moment of horror to cease for her to lick at her teeth, her wolven ears sharply folding as she froze, realizing her teeth had been damaged. Her teeth? Of all things to be damaged, how... Were her teeth damaged? They were perhaps one of the hardest to break things in her body, so... How..?

Her red gaze stuck on this man, realization to a degree dawning upon her as she thought,

Did... This man... Do this..?

She would soon relax, her previously spiked hair and tail relaxing back into their rather soft looking form, as suddenly she would grunt loudly, turning her head, and spit out quite a few broken teeth, root and all, her head turning, mouth revealing to suddenly have all of her teeth perfectly intact, though a few of them looked newer than others as she rubbed her mouth, and soon her belly, stumbling to her feet as her tail dragged upon the forest floor. Strangely, the woman did not speak a word, but rather, she bowed.

She felt respect should be given to such a man, and respect was what she would indeed give.
THEFROST
THEFROST
Head Admin
Head Admin
OTY

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Breathe In, Breathe Out [Honey/Radioactive] - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue99999/99999Breathe In, Breathe Out [Honey/Radioactive] - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (99999/99999)
Tiers:
https://www.platinumhearts.net

Breathe In, Breathe Out [Honey/Radioactive] - Page 2 Empty Re: Breathe In, Breathe Out [Honey/Radioactive]

Sat Jul 04, 2020 11:45 pm

Breathe In, Breathe Out [Honey/Radioactive] - Page 2 6EdIfMt

Song: n/a - Artist: N/A

Being pulled from the warm cover of a blissful beast-like dream was always quite the nerve-wracking thing to endure. The senses were out of wack, the body raw and everything felt like a blur of utter maddening confusion. Yet, that is precisely why his presence remained ever calm, straight, and stable. To exude a sense of stability in the midst of chaos is what a leader should be able to project. Not just for the sake of a nation, but even down to the micro-level of merely looking out for those in the tribe. So, it is for this reason why a slight, shark-toothed smile came into view across the male as he saw her return to a more rational state of being.

"Oi, you are quite the massive thing, aren't you?"

With a slight chuckle emerging from his mouth, the scarred man approached as he once again sought to pat the woman's head as his lone gold eye kept observing this fellow primal spirit.

"Tell me: can you comprehend what I'm saying? If so, tell me your name, little one."

Words rich with warmth from the color of his soul, the man had the earnest of desires when trying to peer forth into the mind of those around him. Perhaps if this had been the old him such a creature would be skewed across the forest floor. Yet, in this moment of calm, the man's aura relaxed further as he truly was content with the man he had progressed himself to be as the reflections of that shadow self dulled in his mind.

Breathe In, Breathe Out [Honey/Radioactive] - Page 2 WVMWLOu
Lillian
Lillian
Veteran Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Breathe In, Breathe Out [Honey/Radioactive] - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue42100/16000Breathe In, Breathe Out [Honey/Radioactive] - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (42100/16000)
Tiers:

Sun Jul 05, 2020 12:01 am
Honey's ears drooped a tiny bit as the man had commented on her size. She kept forgetting how large she truly was, and having such a thing pointed out led to the nervous pup to reduce in size, her eyes diverted as she shrank a good foot or two shorter than the male, even her features looked far more youthful, as if she miraculously de-aged.

Asked for her name did the second wave of embarassment wash the young one's face. She wasn't tongue tied or confused, rather, she had quite the issue translating her tongue into proper human speech, the wolf-like woman puffing her cheeks, standing tense as her fluffy tail was stuck upright, as she released a sigh, focused on her words, and carefully tried to get her name out, though the name she introduced herself with in itself held it's baggage,

"Ho... Nah-.. No.. Ho.. Neey.. Mo.. Morr-"

Suddenly a sharp bark would leave her jaws, causing her to bring her hands to slap and cover her mouth, groaning as she faced away, waving a hand in apology, and suddenly ran off - However she wasn't gone long, soon returning with her clothing and Zanpakuto.

She pulled out a notepad, tiredly flipping to a page, and then turned it for the man to see, in which it would clearly read,

"Honey Morimoto."

She would then point a clawed finger to the statement below it, tail swishing about,

"What is your name?"
THEFROST
THEFROST
Head Admin
Head Admin
OTY

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Breathe In, Breathe Out [Honey/Radioactive] - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue99999/99999Breathe In, Breathe Out [Honey/Radioactive] - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (99999/99999)
Tiers:

Sun Jul 05, 2020 12:38 am

Good. She had control over her aesthetics. While Radioactive didn't care about how a person looked, it certainly made things easier addressing the woman when she was of a similar height to himself. Not to mention that it would prove useful in blending in with the world around her. Still, though, his lone gold eye kept locked on the beastly spirit as she tried to utter the reflections of her heart to him. It was obvious communication was an issue with her, but he didn't seem to pay too much mind as he's dealt with far worse individuals in his lifetime.

"Take as much time as you need."

Even as she ran off to do whatever it is the wolven shinigami needed to do, the aura of the male remained calm as he had enough sense within himself to understand she'd be back soon enough. And, in due time, that is exactly the reality that ended taking place. Now armed with a pen and paper, it was a relief to know that this beast had her wits about her. Nevertheless, he was more concerned with knowing her name and giving the woman his own so that proper relations could foster among the two.

"Oi, most just call me Radioactive."

Sure, he could tell her his true name, but it was easier to just deal with his most commonly referred to reference. Such depths of his soul would be worked into later if this beast proved herself to be a comrade which could stand by his side. For now, he just sat down, relaxed, and exhaled a calm air of breath as he gazed at the golden stars above.

"Oi, come sit. I bet you have a lot you want to write down and tell me. People just don't come this far out for anything. I've got time for a story."

Lillian
Lillian
Veteran Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Sun Jul 05, 2020 7:43 am
Slipping her poncho on, which draped down to her knees in this small form, did she pull out a pen, having lied her pants and Zanpakuto gently to the side as she soon flipped to a clean page. Her gaze was shy and cautious, sharpened fingernails tightly grasping the notepad and pen as she scribbled away inside, the scratch and scuff of the writing instrument ringing clear as she just.. Wasn't sure how to go with this man's expectation. She didn't have much of a story, and thus she wrote and presented to him,

"Sorry, it isn't much of a story - I just go someplace really far out of the way with large animals roaming so I don't hurt anyone when I transform. I have to do this ever so often or I could get... Aggressive, at a bad time. Full moon brings the ugly out in me."

Honey's face was deeply embarrassed, pressed into another outstretched palm as to hide her face, a gentle whine in her throat, as she would then bring the notepad back to her, adding another thing to the bottom,

"I'm sorry if I caused you trouble - I am a stupid beast after all.."

A gentle, nervous, yet apologetic smile was on her features, as her head was turned down, eyes hardly meeting him as a sigh left her lips.
THEFROST
THEFROST
Head Admin
Head Admin
OTY

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Sun Jul 05, 2020 12:12 pm

Stories did not need to be grand to have an impact. As the male overlooked the circumstances behind this beast's encounter with him, it made sense why she was so lost in her instincts. There was no sense of control behind the woman's inner pulsations of animalistic nature. Ergo, she was subservient to her own body due to that lack of control. Hence, the commanding aura which bled from his soul could perhaps bring those maddening waves of untamed frenzy to heel.

"I honestly don't give a shit if you lack a grand story. It helps knowing why the hell a mutt like you is out here."

Despite the gruffness of his words, the male could still find a way to laugh as such feelings brought comfort to himself and others. Smiling in the face of emptiness was such a desired to have when all else was strained, was it not?

"More importantly, it's good you ran into me. You look as lost as they come and I can see you need the guidance of a pack master."

Following those words, Radioactive made a motion to gently hold the woman's face up as he cupped her chin. Staring with a sense of intent, he then flicked her forehead and continued.

"It's nothing. If you aren't in control of yourself, you have nothing to apologize for, runt."

Truly, Radioactive didn't care. Perhaps if he was weaker it might have been trouble. Yet, for him, it was a minor inconvenience and one which could lead to more interesting things in the future. For now, however, he was more concerned about something else.

"But fuck me, I got a question: why the hell can't YOU talk?"

Lillian
Lillian
Veteran Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Sun Jul 05, 2020 1:55 pm
Honey's long, fluffy tail gently beat against the ground to express mild excitement - She kind of liked the attention, someone was speaking to her at eye level, for once... Anyone she was familiar with at the Gotei only ever spoke to her like a dumb puppy, and such patronizing speech and light bullying did not make her feel too good in her day to day, so she just fazed out interacting with others ever so often to put in more training time. Weirdly enough, putting her own body through the abuse of exercise was a lot more comforting than hearing the mocking of her fellow shinigami, or even the odd person in the Rukongai on the way home.

She reared back, eyes wide, tail bristled just a teeny bit when the man suddenly came close, touching her chin in his hand as she was practically frozen, her body shaking until he merely flicked her on the head - Something so innocent and practically painless that it only made her feel sillier to freeze up like that. She sighed, head dipped forward, tail lax and spilling upon the ground, as she only perked up to listen to his question, which only ran another hot wave of embarrassment on her face. She immediately went to writing, as that instinctive desire to please those above her was stronger than her embarrassment, a minute or so passing until she would once again present her notepad,

"I don't want you to hear my ugly barking."

"I'm half demon, but I guess that's enough for the kind of demon's stupid bad habit to leak over.. Uncle told me they don't start out able to talk and have to learn over a long period how to speak human tongue. He tried to teach me, but got fed up with my slowness and just stopped."

"I just decided writing was better than running the risk of embarrassing myself like that."

Her eyes looked mildly sad, sighing softly as she let him read off at whatever pace he had.
THEFROST
THEFROST
Head Admin
Head Admin
OTY

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Sun Jul 05, 2020 2:20 pm

There was a raise of the eyebrow given by the male when he read over the notes given to him this time. While she seemed giddy enough for a few moments, the notion of her "barking" seeming ugly was a lost concept to him. Not in the fact that he couldn't comprehend why she said it, but because to him beauty comes in many different forms and a few bad experiences with others did not deter him from attaining his greatest qualities. So, when finished digesting this information, he took a moment to compose himself before he finally spoke.

"Oi, just try speaking anyway."

Quite the blunt way to put things, right? But, there was no neat way to say it. So, he'd continue:

"If you are a beast, then don't shy away from it. Own it and tame the monster in you while giving the middle finger to those who hate you for it."

Vulgar, rancid, and raw; the male's tone of voice was filled spicy energy as he was assured of his own words. By letting the reflections of other people's contempt enter your soul, you leave yourself at the mercy of the world. So by discarding these feelings of malice from one's mind could bring peace, confidence, and certainty back to a once shattered self. Hence, that is all Radioactive was focused on at this moment as he continued to give a long stare at the woman. He wanted her to be freed of that absurd chain of judgment.

"Don't be sad for something you are, pup."

Lillian
Lillian
Veteran Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Sun Jul 05, 2020 2:54 pm

Honey looked visibly uncomfortable with the idea of just talking anyway. From her youth she had it instilled in her how stupid her noises made her sound, so embracing it? Embracing that what lead her to be mocked and punished constantly? It sounded out of the question entirely to Honey, as it just served as a constant reminder of the distance between her and others was, that she would be nothing but a filthy dog to everyone.

But, despite her feelings, she would not defy a request from him, going on to show him exactly what she meant:

"Mrry Rrrame Iuuurs Honrrey.. Aaar..-!"

What sounded barely like words soon melted down into an assortment of canid noises - Huffs, barks, pants, and whines, all that would come out of her mouth was barely understandable, beastly noises, as Honey herself seemed to get gradually more and more distressed as she went on, not long after would tears form and begin streaming down her face as her tail was partially stuck up stiff, body tense as her face was reddened with embarrassment and humiliation. Memories burned on her flesh and heart as she just went on and on with what she felt like was a disgraceful act, her noises sounding gradually more and more strained and sad as she wasn't going to stop until Radioactive told her to.
THEFROST
THEFROST
Head Admin
Head Admin
OTY

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Sun Jul 05, 2020 11:15 pm

"An attempt. That is all I ask. Good effort."

Radioactive could barely make sense of it, but he didn't care. Seeing Honey try to speak spoke enough volumes to him. It gave him the belief that she could be worked with. And being that he was someone who was keen to the people around him, it was far-fetched to believe the sadness pouring from the beast-like woman did not escape his eye. Upon seeing such tears, the woman broke the distance between the two in order to otherwise sat the woman's head on his lap and begin patting it.

"I ain't sure what the fuck happened to you before this, but know this: you are enough as you are, beast."

Eyes now focused on the motion of his hand flowing through her golden locks, the male continued speaking as he kept the tone of his voice narrow, steady, and stern.

"Do you sound weird? Sure, I refuse to bullshit you. But this is a world of the supernatural and lots of freaks make up this place. A beast woman learning to talk is pretty low on the things to be mournful of."

A slight chuckle escaped the man's mouth after uttering such a sentiment aloud. Still, he wanted to make sure the woman at least felt safe. Seeing someone so hurt, broken, and alone brought out a sense of a desire to protect and be there for someone so vulnerable.

"Oi, do you need help speaking? I have an entire kingdom at my side. I'm sure we can work something out."

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum