Bleach Platinum Hearts RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Welcome to The Platinum Hearts Scroller. Here you can find our most recent Of the Year and Of the Season winners. Happy Roleplaying! --- Member of the Year: Locke --- Character of the Year: Alastair Eisfluch --- New Characters of the Year: Mizu Morikawa and Igendai Gyakusuma --- Social Thread of the Year: A Letter for Hymn --- Combat Thread of the Year: Raise Your Spirits --- Member of the Season: Paradigm --- Characters of the Season: Byakuya Kuchiki and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Applications of the Season: Armina Willsaam and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Fight Thread of the Season: Search and Destroy --- Social Thread of the Season: Damage Assessment --- Event Thread of the Season: Midnight Assault
Go down
Lillian
Lillian
Veteran Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Breathe In, Breathe Out [Honey/Radioactive] - Page 4 Left_bar_bleue42100/16000Breathe In, Breathe Out [Honey/Radioactive] - Page 4 Empty_bar_bleue  (42100/16000)
Tiers:

Breathe In, Breathe Out [Honey/Radioactive] - Page 4 Empty Re: Breathe In, Breathe Out [Honey/Radioactive]

Fri Jul 10, 2020 7:04 am
Honey's face slowly turned away as he posed the idea of it being alright for her to stay on earth as long as she wished, her face pressing into the bars as he further justified it. Honey felt a pit in her heart, hands tightly grasping the metal bars of the railing as the mere idea of abandoning her current dwelling was.. Oddly stressful for her. Her consciousness echoed the words of her late Uncle, that she was always to return, to perform her duty, and to listen to authority without question. But here was authority, telling her the opposite of what she was taught.

Cognitive dissonance stewed in her mind as her physical level of tension seemed to rise quickly, her hands tightening their grip on the bars of the railing as her face remained neutral, soon the screech of collapsing metal would occur as her grip became so tight that the bars she held so tightly were crumbling and bending from her immense strength spawned from tension.

'I can't do that.'

Her breath hastened, eyes wide as her brows knitted together in botherment as her gaze was wholly averted from the man,

'I can visit. I can visit but... I can't... I can't... I can't... Even if... They... He..'

A loud whimper sounded from her as her far more bestial looking hands slapped the sides of her head as she appeared to be having a quiet meltdown, tail bristled to a golden thorny bush in looks.
THEFROST
THEFROST
Head Admin
Head Admin
OTY

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Breathe In, Breathe Out [Honey/Radioactive] - Page 4 Left_bar_bleue99999/99999Breathe In, Breathe Out [Honey/Radioactive] - Page 4 Empty_bar_bleue  (99999/99999)
Tiers:
https://www.platinumhearts.net

Breathe In, Breathe Out [Honey/Radioactive] - Page 4 Empty Re: Breathe In, Breathe Out [Honey/Radioactive]

Fri Jul 10, 2020 7:51 am

Breathe In, Breathe Out [Honey/Radioactive] - Page 4 6EdIfMt

Song: n/a - Artist: N/A

Radioactive put his right hand on her right shoulder to affirm that it was alright. No such decisions needed to be rushed and causing the woman to be put into distress was not his intent. Ergo, his golden eye narrowed again; setting its sights on her as he sought to guide the beast woman further away from this state of disarray.

"I did not ask you to abandon your people, pup. Only to stay and get the help you need."

Those words were firm, yet sincere as the man's voice flowed into tones of calm certainty. With the essence of his energy bleeding out around them, a sense of weighted warmth drenched the two since his will yielded the capacity to bond with others. And, when it bonds, it is capable of influencing others into states of sublime will and stability. Things that the likes of Honey sorely lacked. Hence, even if it was temporary in nature, it was something she needed to get a grip on things.

Now seeking to break the boundaries of closeness between the two, he then bent down on one knee to be at her level. After doing so, Radioactive then sought to hold the beast in his arms as he started to move his hands through her hair. The woman was fragile and he knew that a being of such solid nature like himself needed to take care of those less durable in body, mind, and spirit. That is what someone he desired to protect and nurture was supposed to be able to do in his mid. Thus, he made his intentions clear once more.

"It will be alright. You are safe. I will see to that."

Last edited by THEFROST on Sun Jul 12, 2020 6:45 pm; edited 2 times in total

Breathe In, Breathe Out [Honey/Radioactive] - Page 4 WVMWLOu
Lillian
Lillian
Veteran Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Breathe In, Breathe Out [Honey/Radioactive] - Page 4 Left_bar_bleue42100/16000Breathe In, Breathe Out [Honey/Radioactive] - Page 4 Empty_bar_bleue  (42100/16000)
Tiers:

Sat Jul 11, 2020 12:46 am

FILLER TEXT HERE

Artist: n/a - Song: n/a

Honey's trembling body suddenly seized, her head turning to look back at the male as that look of weakness glowed in her eyes, as he made himself more clear of what he intended: Merely for her to remain for whatever help he was able to give, not utterly abandon what she was tied to. This, paired with his pouring of warmth and calm in the form of energy into the area, calmed the nettled hairs of the shinigami, the man even going as far as to come over and give her a hug, for something so menial.

She was growing a sense of instinctive comfort in this man's arms, pressing her forehead against his chest as she felt his fingers lace through her hair, hearing further words of assurance, which all successfully put her at ease,

'... I understand.'

She didn't know why she said such words. She didn't understand, but.. Some feeling within her likely did.

Template By:
[THEFROST]
THEFROST
THEFROST
Head Admin
Head Admin
OTY

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Breathe In, Breathe Out [Honey/Radioactive] - Page 4 Left_bar_bleue99999/99999Breathe In, Breathe Out [Honey/Radioactive] - Page 4 Empty_bar_bleue  (99999/99999)
Tiers:

Sat Jul 11, 2020 7:26 am

Understanding did not always have to come through words. Actions, embrace and energy could speak the language quite well. It is why this simple physical reaction among the two beasts broke the boundaries better than any words could go. The pressing of the woman's forehead against his scarred chest made the male feel a sense of deep comfort. It reminded him so much of the many times he soothed the destructive impulses of his wife and the childish outburst of his daughter. So, a part of him just yearned for that familiarity through the woman, while another wanted to genuinely guide her out of the woods of isolation.

But that sense of sincere familiarity that he desired could only come with being honest. There were still other lingering biases that needed to be expressed and he would not shy away from them. It is what his conscious was gnawing at him to do.

"I loathe the shinigami realm. It took so much from me. It nearly slaughtered my sister, marked me into a weapon, and had the nerve to label me a criminal for so many years until time numbed that contempt."

Those words were spoken with focus and care. Indeed, while speaking, the male's eyes reflected a sense of somber nature as he continued to gaze into the abyss of city lights before them; making sure to tenderly brush the woman's ears and occasionally rub her wolven ears. After taking a gruff exhale, he continued.

"So I have my own biases against them. You should know that much at least. Nearly wiped out the Quincy thanks to those bastards."

While shaking his head, the male felt like he was getting off track now. Those reflections of the past weren't too important to his present. It is why the attention of his gold eye was kept locked on Honey as he continued to stroke her hair.

"But honestly, to get to the point: you remind me of my own wife and children, runt. I smell demonic blood on you just like my wife and my half-ling kids."

Breathing in and out ever so steadily, he tried to focus his thoughts further before treading carefully with his next words.

"Foxes and wolves are different creatures, yet you look so much like her it almost hurts me to see. If my wife was still alive, I know she'd take great care of you."

Radioactive's face didn't seem to reflect much emotion at that point. Instead, he just pressed forward as he'd rather live truthfully than charade around his beastly instincts.

"Knowing all this: do you still wish to linger around? I have no desire to harm you, but I cannot ignore these instincts of the past telling me to protect these beasts who share my family's resemblance."

Lillian
Lillian
Veteran Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Sat Jul 11, 2020 9:01 pm

FILLER TEXT HERE

Honey's tail seemed to bristle slightly with unrest as Radioactive mentioned his feelings towards the Gotei, and moreso that he was labeled a criminal. She thought.. She thought he smelled like one, but she wasn't certain - His scent was muddied with all manner of things, but it wasn't as if she couldn't detect that. With what he said, this thoroughly confirmed he had some connection, however, a criminal..?

Once again her mind was put at crisis, her body frozen and listening. He... He was a criminal, wouldn't he have to have done something bad to receive that label? But... Did the Gotei truly wrong him? Did he receive that wrongly? Honey wasn't sure what to think, her confusion growing more and more as he spoke of his family, as well as her great resemblance to his late wife.

Stress was rippling her muscles, clenching her teeth, palpitating her heart, as her breathing sounded labored. She wasn't able to sort out what to do here - Several pieces of information were making her ability to make a decision difficult, and the stress that produced was difficult for her to sort it all out, especially on a night such as this.

'...I'll stay... I'll stay.. It's fine... I can stay..'

Honey roughly pushed away from him, though it didn't appear she intended to put as much strength into the push away than she actually did, the woman standing and quickly moving away from him, facing away, her body still obviously stressed and strained as she moved away from him,

'...I don't feel well... Don't mind me...'

Template By:
[THEFROST]
THEFROST
THEFROST
Head Admin
Head Admin
OTY

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Sat Jul 11, 2020 9:23 pm

Radioactive could see that the woman was in a state of distress from the acceleration of her heartbeat, the clenching of the teeth, and how off pattern the breathing became when uttering such truths to her. Therefore, he took no offense from the woman decided to savagely rip herself apart from him. In that instance, there was the briefest look of a sense of melancholy as he slowly touched his chest in the same spot she once sat in. However, just as soon as it came did his face wash over to its neutral tone as he slowly lifted his head to observe the beast's frightened state.

"I'm sorry if that was too much. pup."

The man spoke in a slow, calm manner as he remained stoic in his tone of voice. He truly did not wish to cause her any further distress, but he knew he could hide the details of his own instincts from her if they were to continue to this engagement. Thus, his breathing slowed further and he exhaled a soft sigh from his lips before continuing with what he wanted to say.

"Oi, I can see you are hurt and confused. You don't have to lie. You are right to feel what you do."

Radioactive started to feel his right hand want to reach out for her, but he was not certain if such an action would cause further stress. Thus, he gently resigned from that and tried to think of how to further handle this situation as his eyes softened over into a somber gaze.

"...are you afraid of me?"

That was the only assumption Radioactive could come to as he uttered those words with no sense of emotion behind them; ensuring that his aura was remaining patient and firm to give the pup nothing to worry over. All he wanted at that moment had been a simple answer to his questions.

Lillian
Lillian
Veteran Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Sat Jul 11, 2020 11:16 pm

FILLER TEXT HERE

Honey had stiffly stepped over to the railing, facing away from the man as her hands tightly grasped the railing, her body hunched over as he approached. She seemed to get tenser and tenser as he approached and spoke to her. She wasn't sure what to make of this moment, she didn't understand her own emotions, she just kept remembering what her Uncle had told her with how to do things, to listen to authority, to bring down those who did wrong, to protect humans. All manner of things put her current perception of the man, and herself, into a turbulent crisis, and as a consequence, adrenaline pumped through her veins.

"No.."

She spoke aloud, partially turning to look at him. Her face looked like a midway between human and wolf, sharpened teeth having parted to speak, her face twisted with a feral look, however in her eyes there was pure, ice cold fear, as she appeared to barely be able to keep her body in check,

'..I'm afraid of myself.'

It happened quickly.

With one impulsive movement, the railing she grasped so tightly crumbled from her overpowered grip, her body suddenly lurching forward, feet leaving the ground. The screech of metal would occur as whatever was intact of the railing would roll down with her, as she fell off the edge of the building, pitifully clinging to whatever railing was still attached as she panickedly tried to climb back up, but any movement on her part just lead to the rail further breaking and putting her closer to free falling. She wailed, tightly holding on, as she knew she couldn't do anything but fall and sustain painful injuries if she couldn't climb back up, as she lacked the ability most shinigami had to walk upon the air. She didn't even consider asking the male above for help, any cries for assistance deafened - Not out of stubbornness, but out of fear.

Template By:
[THEFROST]
THEFROST
THEFROST
Head Admin
Head Admin
OTY

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Sun Jul 12, 2020 3:23 am

Radioactive had no desire to see the woman in such pain. The half-demonic, half-humanoid expression her face portrayed showed the duality of immense stress which was taking place within. However, a sense of relief flowed through his body as he was content enough to know she wasn't afraid of him. Still, her mind was getting far away from her in this instance. And soon the frantic pup started crushing the railing she leaned against; falling ever so quickly toward the earth for a painful date with the pavement.

"Then let me help you."

Despite all that was occurring, Radioactive's focus remained ever steady. It took only moments for a wisp of golden energy to slither from his body, reach out to the woman and envelop her leg. In this way, he'd pull her back up to safety, gently place her before him, and held the woman once more. This time, however, a sense of deep warmness radiated from his body as the deep well of boundless energy, potential, and strength that lay within his body sought to weigh them down. Not in an oppressive way, but to otherwise demonstrate the capacity for him to handle whatever outburst the woman had.

"Our primal instincts are terrifying, but they can be tamed and strengthened to work for us like any other muscle."

There was a pause as he made sure he cupped the chin of woman; ensuring her head was tilted up to him at that moment in a gentle manner as he spoke.

"You are safe to let your instincts go around me. They can be helped. Do not lose that hope, understand?"

Lillian
Lillian
Veteran Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Sun Jul 12, 2020 4:52 am

FILLER TEXT HERE

She panted and whined, helplessly hanging from the crumbling railing, quietly accepting that she may have to take the fall, the sensation of her rational mind flickering in and out occurring as she would hear the voice of the male above, her eyes widening as she saw a figment of his influence come to pull her back up, her breath heavy and growly as she made it back onto stable ground, feeling his embrace once more as stress shook her body all the more, feeling the weight he could pose.

She was slowly growing in size as he spoke, Honey trying to suppress it as she so badly didn't want to go wild right now, but she was teetering into the realm of savagery. But, with the man tipping her head up and assuring her she was safe to let loose with him, that she could be helped.. The woman's eyes rounded for a few moments, softening with sadness, before her size increased immediately, as she simply let go.

Teeth bared, eyes glazed, her larger, clawed hands would bare down at him, an aggressive cry screaming from her throat as she went to violently attack him, seeking to harshly pin him against the concrete of the building's roof.

Template By:
[THEFROST]
THEFROST
THEFROST
Head Admin
Head Admin
OTY

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Sun Jul 12, 2020 3:24 pm

There was nothing to fear in the eyes of Radioactive. These were spells of discomfort which could be endured as the reward of sanity was worth the cost of investment. Hence, he still maintained his aura of stoicism as he took a soft breath, focused his gold eye on the beastly woman, and grabbed her throat. In one sudden movement did he slam the pup down on to the concrete with his hulking strength. However, he did not intend to do excessive damage. Only enough to make sure it understood how much damage he could potentially do if she did not cease her rage.

"Relax. It is ok."

Those words were not spoken out of irritation, distress, or any turbulent emotion. They came from a place of care, nurturing, and guidance as there was a stronger sense of warmth to them than his previous engagement. This was done with the intent of speaking in a calm tone to the beast to understand that he was in control of this circumstance, but there was nothing to fear if it did not act up. It was one of the first keys to training this primal aspect of Honey so it wouldn't lash it so recklessly.

"Heel. You are safe."

Eyes now softening, the male lowered his head so they locked eyes with one another. From here on out, he'd remain quiet and observe what the beast would do.

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum