Bleach Platinum Hearts RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Welcome to The Platinum Hearts Scroller. Here you can find our most recent Of the Year and Of the Season winners. Happy Roleplaying! --- Member of the Year: Locke --- Character of the Year: Alastair Eisfluch --- New Characters of the Year: Mizu Morikawa and Igendai Gyakusuma --- Social Thread of the Year: A Letter for Hymn --- Combat Thread of the Year: Raise Your Spirits --- Member of the Season: Paradigm --- Characters of the Season: Byakuya Kuchiki and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Applications of the Season: Armina Willsaam and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Fight Thread of the Season: Search and Destroy --- Social Thread of the Season: Damage Assessment --- Event Thread of the Season: Midnight Assault
Go down
Mirja Eeola
Mirja Eeola
Demon Toy

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Meeting Of Mages - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue398349/999999Meeting Of Mages - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (398349/999999)
Tiers:

Meeting Of Mages - Page 2 Empty Re: Meeting Of Mages

Sun Oct 11, 2020 9:29 am

The Grand Witch

Hannah Chiza

Meeting Of Mages - Page 2 6EdIfMt

"When you have but one use in the world and wish to aid anyone at all, you become good at that one use. But, honestly? Unlike swordsmanship or martial arts or science, there is no set thing to do. No set thing to teach. I can give you advice on how to use and manipulate your energy into the most efficient patterns, but kido itself comes only from experience with it. You must slowly build up a connection with your soul, and then put it to work"

Hannah would release a specialized jolt of pressure and form it into a shape that sparked into fire. Modifying Soketsui on the fly.
"Try to do too much Kido to soon and you risk severe damage"

Coding Altered From: [The Frost]
Henrex
Henrex
Tor'uk

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Meeting Of Mages - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue419100/999999Meeting Of Mages - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (419100/999999)
Tiers:

Sun Jan 17, 2021 10:39 pm

KITARUNE ASTILLON

多くの戦いのヒーロー

Song: Nature's Crescendo - Artist: Stardew Valley

"Well, yeah, that's...kinda just how the world works."

She honestly wasn't all that surprised to get such a simple answer. Considering her attire and everything, she should have expected to get something like that. But, her expression quickly turned to one of disappointment. There really wasn't any special way that she could learn? She huffed quietly, taking a sip of her tea, mulling over what Hannah had said. Perhaps she was asking the wrong kinds of questions. She had mainly learned the basics from Katsuhiko, and he had let her grow from there.

She was still good with Kido, but there was still a lot of questions that she had. So, resting her chin on her palm and her elbow on the table, Kitarune gave a small gesture to her hands as she spoke.

"Well, I guess a better question then, would be...how do you learn Forbidden Kido? It's supposed to be really high-ranked magic that the Gotei barred people off from using, right? How do people nowadays even learn about the existence of them, much less study enough to cast and master it?"

Her gaze turned to the table again, sucking her lip into her mouth and gently biting down.

"Another question, sorry if these are both really stupid, but...is there any way I could find something akin to a master list for Kido? I only really know a handful of spells of varying strength because of what I was taught from someone who was in the Gotei's academy, and I augment the weaker ones with my Zanpakuto's abilities."

Coding BY: [THEFROST]
Mirja Eeola
Mirja Eeola
Demon Toy

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Meeting Of Mages - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue398349/999999Meeting Of Mages - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (398349/999999)
Tiers:

Sun Jan 17, 2021 10:57 pm

The Grand Witch

Hannah Chiza

"As I said, it is forbidden because it is very hard to learn and very easy to mess up. Imagine what happens if you don't create spacial gateway right, and you teleport half yourself away. Or what happens if you teleport into somebody, or something. Gotei bars most people from learning it, but gives oversight of tutorship to the Kido Corps Captain, who is given free access to the archives and allowed to teach whoever they wish.

After my creation of Gen-Kido, the Captain gave me tutorship, in hopes that it would further accelerate my creation of new techniques. After I....left the Gotei, I just worked on what I already knew" she'd finish, leaning back on the chair.

Though, then came the question of a documentation of Kido. Sure, such a thing existed, but it raised some more questions from Hannah's side.
"Hmm...you never went to Shin'o, did you?"

Henrex
Henrex
Tor'uk

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Meeting Of Mages - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue419100/999999Meeting Of Mages - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (419100/999999)
Tiers:

Mon Jan 18, 2021 1:13 am

DAUGHTER OF THE MOUNTAIN

Artist: Anselm Japan - Song: Memory

Just the thought and visuals of the things that could possibly go wrong with these kinds of spells sent a shiver down her spine, and she froze up for a moment, before nodding quietly. Spells had gone wrong for her when she was learning -- mostly just mild explosions in her face, or a small electric shock. But, something like teleporting half of herself away, teleporting into someone, was a scary thought.

Taking in a deep breath to try and calm herself down, she turned her focus and thoughts on the Gen-Kido that she was talking about -- something that she'd definitely have to ask about later, but the question she prodded with next caught her off guard and made her fall silent, and her cheeks to quickly flush red. She hadn't ever had someone comment on that before -- but it was true. She hadn't ever stepped foot in Shin'o Academy. So, rubbing her arm as she turned her head to the side, Kitarune finally broke the silence.

"Um, w-well..."

Sighing softly as her shoulders slumped, Kitarune's gaze turned to the table again.

"Okay, no, I never went to the academy. I was taught by someone who was in the Gotei. He was...one of my only closest friends. He took me in and helped me learn how to defend myself since I had taken a Zanpakuto from some random corpse. I wanted to go and join the Gotei so I could learn, but...then I saw what they turned him into. He wasn't even the same person anymore."

The girl wrapped her arms around herself, sniffling quietly as she felt herself tearing up at the thought of Katsuhiko -- someone who she trusted with her life, turned into someone she could hardly even recognize as the same person. Her voice lowered and started to crack as she quivered in place.

"...and it scared me. I didn't want to turn into someone like that. So, I kept learning on my own, even after he smuggled me out of the Rukongai and Soul Society. I don't ever want to enlist in the Gotei after what they turned him into. I just wanna learn more Kido and magic, become stronger so that I can keep my brother safe, and so I don't turn into someone like that."

Template By:
[THEFROST]
Mirja Eeola
Mirja Eeola
Demon Toy

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Mon Jan 18, 2021 12:39 pm

The Grand Witch

Hannah Chiza

Hannah would remain silent through her words. And then stand from her seated position and nod.

"Mmm. Well, good luck to you in your endeavours. Which obviously include ignoring the cries and screams of those around you, who die horribly when they could be saved by you. Ignore the disbondant faces of those who have lost people to hollow attacks, ignore the desperation, dedication and heroism of those who put life and limb on the line to protect the helpless. Stay you, and may luck deign to turn it's head your way for a moment so you never have to deal with the effects of such an arrogant, selfish decision"

Hannah would turn and open the door, before looking back at Kitarune.
"Scared of dying is fine. Lacking confidence is fine. Born with an internal defect you struggle to overcome, is fine. All those can be overcome, with support from another. But such self-centred narcissism that you think your potential well-being is above the lives of those who can't protect themselves...that is not something I can assist with"

Henrex
Henrex
Tor'uk

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Sun Jan 24, 2021 5:56 pm

DAUGHTER OF THE MOUNTAIN

Artist: N/A - Song: N/A

Slowly taking in deep breaths to try and calm herself down, Kitarune gradually let go of her arms, only for her to freeze up again, her eyes widened, before she lifted her hand holding it out in the direction of the door, immediately casting a spell and erecting a barrier as strong as she was capable of in the doorway in attempt to stop the blind as she stood up from her own position, slowly taking steps toward the door.

"Hold right the hell up."

Bringing her staff to her side, Kitarune slowly made her way to Hannah, before swinging the weapon, attempting to smack her across the face.

"When did I ever say anything about ignoring those who need help?"

The mage's hands tightened around the staff with a death grip, ready to swing it again.

"I'm not being selfish, I'm scared of turning into a soulless monster as Katsuhiko did! I don't...I don't want to turn into some random weapon of the Gotei. I'm not going to become a thoughtless killing machine!"

Taking in another deep breath and letting out a shaky exhale, she lowered her gaze, looking at her staff.

"But...I'm still going to protect my home, my family, and anyone else I can. I'm going to do it on my terms, not from someone barking orders at me."

As she took in one final deep breath, yet again letting out a shaky exhale, she straightened herself up, setting her staff at her side, releasing the barrier.

"And if you still want to call me selfish, narcissistic, or self-centered, then...I don't know what to tell you."

Template By:
[THEFROST]
Mirja Eeola
Mirja Eeola
Demon Toy

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Sun Jan 24, 2021 6:23 pm

The Grand Witch

Hannah Chiza

A Barrier? How quaint. Hannah would smile gently and then reach out and put a finger gently on it, speaking softly.

"Kaizo Haien"

A purple flame sparked from her finger and soaked into the barrier, burning it's existence away at a pace that seemed mockingly casual. She would then turn around and the staff would crack across her head, splitting the skin and splattering blood across the ground, the crunch of bone running down Kitarune's staff as Hannah's paper-weak body crumbled from the blow. Bloody Shinigami, they never changed. Vicious, foul creatures...wiping them all off the face of the Earth was a respectable goal.

"Kurohits....-" Hannah's vitrol-ladened tone caught in her throat and after a few moments, she'd exhale, looking up at the woman, blood leaking down her ill-pale skin.

"...Your friend" she'd start, getting the old emotions back under control and returning to the demure and gentle tone. "Gave everything he ever had to protect those who never could protect themselves. And you scorn him for it. Heart and soul sacrificed for others, and his very memory spat upon by those who he sacrificed for. You've nothing to tell me, dear. By word and deed you have already told me everything that needs telling"

Henrex
Henrex
Tor'uk

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Sun Jan 24, 2021 8:09 pm

DAUGHTER OF THE MOUNTAIN

Artist: Elsword - Song: Safe Place

As she calmed herself down, she heard her beginning her own spell, and just the first part alone send shivers down her spine, and she immediately readied her staff again -- terrified, as she knew what spell she was about to release. But, she stopped, and quickly, her tone softened, and Kitarune's stance slowly lowered. As she started to speak about Katsuhiko, the mage's hand tightened on her staff, but softened as she continued to listen.

He...gave everything he had to protect people? He never had mentioned that...

Kitarune took a step back, blinking a few times, confused. Katsu had never told her about anything he had done in the Gotei, hardly even speaking in general sometimes when he came to visit in the Rukongai. He just came, stayed, and went. She had never scorned him. She had always scorned...the Gotei, because they were responsible for it, to her. Even after he had taken her from the Rukongai, he still remained tight-lipped until the day they parted ways.

She lowered her staff, looking to the floor.

"...He never told me that. He never told me anything. All he ever told me was that there were divisions in the Gotei and he had been accepted into one of them. Everything was fine, then...something changed. Then, one day, he just...came to me in the middle of the night, said he was leaving the Gotei, and he was bringing me with him."

Template By:
[THEFROST]
Mirja Eeola
Mirja Eeola
Demon Toy

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Sun Jan 24, 2021 8:21 pm

The Grand Witch

Hannah Chiza

Holding a hand to the cut on her forehead, she'd speak her Gen Kido 'Kage Hogo'. Black shadows shot from her fingertips and stitched up the wound, burying deeper to keep the fractured bone together, and then burning excess energy to speed up the initial healing. She'd fix it up with Kaido later, but that was enough to stop it bleeding for now.

"Of course not. Few people ever tell of their despairs. The deeper the pain, the quieter the person. Unless you are the type to use your pain for sympathy or attention, which he doesn't seem. But the Gotei is doom. It is sacrificing your life for others. It is you giving up your Self to battle eternal with monsters who can not be stopped or reasoned with, only killed. It takes but one bad mission, but one bad decision, and you are crippled in mind or body. Or both if you are unlucky. There are few worse things than going on a deployment, running into an Adjuchas, and losing your squad. The only thing worse than that is surviving such a thing.

And yet they do it anyway. They see pain, mutilation, death, despair, and the vicious sadism of the Hollows every single day, and every single day they grasp their Zanpaktou and head out there. Looking for Hollows, because any hollow that runs into them doesn't run into a Plus that can't protect itself and has to leave those few last moments in fear and desperation"

Henrex
Henrex
Tor'uk

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Mon Feb 01, 2021 10:46 pm

DAUGHTER OF THE MOUNTAIN

Artist: Elsword - Song: Safe Place

Slowly bringing her staff close to her, Kitarune gradually turned her gaze to the floor. She had hated the Gotei for so long because of what it had turned her closest friend into -- but now, she didn't even know what to think. She thought that Katsu had trusted her enough to talk about anything, and for him to just...blank her like he did, it hurt, and it didn't make sense to her.

But, one thing was for certain, she didn't want any Souls, or whatever Hannah had called them, Pluses, to be consumed by Hollows. The thought of the people that she met in Katsuhiko's dojo came to mind -- people she was more than willing to slaughter every last soul in the worst parts of the Rukongai to protect them and keep them safe. In some way, to some degree, she understood the credence of Shinigami and the Gotei. So, lifting her head, her hands tightened around the handle of her staff.

"I'm sorry. I...didn't know any of this. I still don't even know how to feel about all of this. Just...I'm sorry I flew off the handle."

Template By:
[THEFROST]
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum