Bleach Platinum Hearts RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Welcome to The Platinum Hearts Scroller. Here you can find our most recent Of the Year and Of the Season winners. Happy Roleplaying! --- Member of the Year: Locke --- Character of the Year: Alastair Eisfluch --- New Characters of the Year: Mizu Morikawa and Igendai Gyakusuma --- Social Thread of the Year: A Letter for Hymn --- Combat Thread of the Year: Raise Your Spirits --- Member of the Season: Paradigm --- Characters of the Season: Byakuya Kuchiki and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Applications of the Season: Armina Willsaam and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Fight Thread of the Season: Search and Destroy --- Social Thread of the Season: Damage Assessment --- Event Thread of the Season: Midnight Assault
Go down
Shizuo
Shizuo
Gremlin

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Dredging Change (Inami/Sing)  Left_bar_bleue59000/99999Dredging Change (Inami/Sing)  Empty_bar_bleue  (59000/99999)
Tiers:

Dredging Change (Inami/Sing)  Empty Dredging Change (Inami/Sing)

Sat Oct 31, 2020 4:01 pm

Dredging Change (Inami/Sing)  JCRrxmK

Artist: Undertale OST - Song: Your Best Friend - Word Count: 914

”This pointless lunacy..

Inami’s heterochromatic eyes stared across the periphery of a glowing futuristic city. They took in the lights that shone from highrises that cut across the skyline like jagged swords of judgement. Within those eyes was a sea of apathy, of desolation that had worn and torn the edges of her soul. The dredges of her hope in an establishment that had failed her warred against her greater aspirations to see a world remade anew. There were many emotions that had over the past few months fought and warred within her. Now? There was only a somber smoldering ember to alight the darkness, and that flame was brought on by the realization of one simple fact.

”It is pointless to try to softly mend it from the sidelines.”
That thought was a resonant note that resounded within her, as she seemed to skip across rooftops until she came to a familiar building that had sat vacant for the past few years. Landing upon the balcony of Gilgamesh's estate, she let one of her hands rub against the dust that had accumulated there. Her heterochromia stared at the dust that sifted between her fingers as she thought back to a much simpler time, where she hadn’t been ladened by responsibility. Often she had thought about what would have happened if she had simply adhered to her wishes, instead of focusing on what was best for her family.

How would the world have changed?
How would she have changed?
What would be different?
What would be the same?

These were the questions she often pondered, even if she hadn’t the foggiest idea of what answers she might glean. After all, the greatest ideal she sought to uphold had always been change. Wether or not that change was for the betterment of others, or for simple selfish gain had honestly seldom crossed her mind--up until this moment. After leaving the gathering in which algos spoke of the path for the realm of demons, of hatred and war-- of an endless cycle without change, it had finally dawned upon her.

This world was an unfair one. It didn’t matter if you were a simple mortal, or a being comparable to a god. Unless you were willing to put the entirety of your being towards what you sought, you would simply perish or be swept along by the ebbing flows of time.

Inami’s eyes shut as her energy, undetectable by most, shot out in search of the one person she wished to speak to most: Sing Iramasha. The pulse of energy would make it clear who had come to see her. By now there was not a single soul in the realms most likely that did not know of her--the queen of chaya, Inami Asthavon. While she waited, Inami pulled out a plushie that she stared down at. Her heterochromia taking in the golden ringlets of hair, and the pale complexion that was belied by chocolate eyes-- an article of her past.

”It’s time to stop running.”

The thought was punctuated by the plushie in her hand slowly catching ablaze, the smoldering stench of cotton wafting through the abandoned mansion. The doll a faint flicker of illumination in the dreary darkness. Inami let the doll burn as it floated atop her hand, and only looked away once it had burnt to cinder. Once her guest had arrived, she’d see ashes sifting from the palm of inami’s hand, scattering with a faint breeze as the smallest of smiles adorned her lips.

”Hello sing. I’m sure you didn’t expect to see me here.”

”It’s time to change the world.”

The thought slipped through Inami’s mind as she let a soft giggle escape her lips, a mockery at the way that their fates had become so incredibly skewed, that they had arrived at this one singular moment.

”But i’m here to join you. I’m here to help you change the world.”

Inami layed those words out in the open as she studied the woman before her, seeing what kind of response she’d elicit from what most likely was the last thing sing ever expected to escape inami’s lips.

Template By:
[THEFROST]

Dredging Change (Inami/Sing)  LzZCuy7
Dredging Change (Inami/Sing)  BtXe12b
THEFROST
THEFROST
Head Admin
Head Admin
OTY

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Dredging Change (Inami/Sing)  Left_bar_bleue99999/99999Dredging Change (Inami/Sing)  Empty_bar_bleue  (99999/99999)
Tiers:
https://www.platinumhearts.net

Dredging Change (Inami/Sing)  Empty Re: Dredging Change (Inami/Sing)

Sun Jan 17, 2021 2:33 pm
[USING KIN IRAMASHA, SING IRAMASHA AND TENS OF MILLIONS OF K-WORLD OPERATIVES]

Dredging Change (Inami/Sing)  6EdIfMt

Artist: FrostFM - Song: N/A - Word Count: 1545

Eras of peace and chaos were like a constant stream of back and forths. It's something that is common knowledge to anyone with a drop of common sense, so knowing this mundane fact of reality brought a sense of direction in the mind of the Iramasha when the meeting with this Demon Queen came on her schedule. A being of such chaos seeking to join a faction of order? It was insanity to most, but it made sense to Sing because even beings that scream to life with such maddening power desire a period of rest from the madness.

Thus, the golden-haired Princess of this realm allowed the demonic vessel entrance and domain and for all her soldiers to stand-down. As when the caped royalty arrived, her gold eyes locked with Inami and she was met with a ginger smile. At this moment, the honey rays of the twilight sun washed down on the ruler before she spoke these words to her guest:

"I didn't expect you, but the universe did. Welcome home."

With that introduction out of the way, the milky smooth palm of the Iramasha's right hand met with the left hand of Inami to give her a firm handshake to solidify their meeting.

"But do tell me: how do you plan to change the world by joining us? Really, it is rather odd from an outsider's point of view as to why as a demon queen filled with chaos would join us. How can you assure us that this is beneficial and an asset to us?"

Leaving room for her guest to talk, Sing let her hand go and merely observed. She'd learn far more by just shutting up and allowing the demon to now sell herself.

Dredging Change (Inami/Sing)  WVMWLOu
Shizuo
Shizuo
Gremlin

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Dredging Change (Inami/Sing)  Left_bar_bleue59000/99999Dredging Change (Inami/Sing)  Empty_bar_bleue  (59000/99999)
Tiers:

Mon Jan 18, 2021 1:36 pm

”I didn’t expect you, but the universe did. Welcome home. “

The words that left sing’s mouth at first brought a flash of wariness and pain within the queen's gaze for a moment. A momentary darkening of her gaze came with the pain that she had come to expect with that word--home. How long had it been since the home of her heart had turned from one of peace, to a nightmare of pain, betrayal and misery? ” I don't want you, or anyone, to have to suffer alone; to feel such pain without some relief. It's the worst pain in the world to be alone, dear sister” Inami remembered the kind words spoken by Arianda that day that she had lost so much, and drew strength from the kindness that lay behind them. She had decided then and there that day that she was going to live for more than others--she was going to live true to her ideals, and for her people.

The pain in her eyes did not disappear, but it lessened as the small smile that had adorned her lips had faded, instead a look of difficulty, and frustration crossed the queens feature, inevitably shifting to contemplation as Sing had asked her rather directly.

"But do tell me: how do you plan to change the world by joining us? Really, it is rather odd from an outsider's point of view as to why as a demon queen filled with chaos would join us. How can you assure us that this is beneficial and an asset to us?"

As if an afterthought, the queen shifted her hand, a chair moving next to sing so she could sit if she so chose. Inami herself though just simply sat down upon the air itself, tiny motes of darkness gently dissipating from the dark, inky cloud that had formed beneath her.

” I’ve always tried for change.”

Inami parted her lips and started to speak. Sure she could give Sing a perfunctory answer, but the rightness of the candidacy, and honesty, the sharing of her experiences and emotions, and the answer she had come to--all of it, drove her to forge this connection of honesty and truth with this.. Perpetual stranger in front of her.

”Even when it wasn’t the best option. Even if the intent behind it shifted and turned astray. “

Inami crossed her legs as her eyes wandered for a moment, as if caught in her own memories, before they shifted back to sing and a tired, sad, smile blessed her ruby-red lips.

”I’ve never liked all the senseless fighting, the conflict and destruction. Despite my nature in itself being that of chaos, After Australia when I awoke to another era of chaos and violence, in many ways I was saved by one of my kin. Once i had regained my clarity, it was my drive to see a better future that drove me to take up the mantle as Queen of brutes. “

Inami’s smile brightened slightly as the amusing thought of her nation having been one of the most war-like places in all of the demon world.

”I brought order, and quelled the fighting, and built a society for them where they did not simply have to use their fists. I erected a city that was supposed to be welcoming to any that sought it’s harbor. I tried to bridge a connection between my nation and the races that had fought us for so long, to that end when tsubasa.”

Inami swallowed faintly, pain once more shifting across her gaze, before she let the hurt wash over her, and she blinked back the tears.

” When tsubasa was captain commander, I managed to forge a tentative connection between my nation and the gotei. To show that fighting didn’t simply have to be the answer we sought. “

Inami sighed softly.

”When the war was at its climax between shadow fall and earth, It was I that councilled my eldest sister to leave. To stop fighting and start recovering. “

Inami absent-mindedly reached up to grasp her hair, coiling it upon her pointer finger as she bit her lip faintly. The hurt in her eyes and in her posturing spoke volumes of how hard she had tried, over and over, to bring things on the right path, alone.

”For so long I’ve tried, again and again on my own to bring about change. I’ve finally realized though.”

Inami paused and swallowed faintly, the emotions prickling in her bosom like shards of glass.

” --That my problem was I was alone. I had brought it all upon myself to try to change something that has gone on for millenia. I’m tired of being alone Sing.”

Her smile was ragged, vulnerable and yet so full of emotion as she reached up to gently wipe away a tear that had beaded upon the corner of her eye.

” What kind of world I want might sound Naive and Idealistic but…”

Inami giggled faintly, the furthest thing from mirth and joy coloring her tone.

” I want to create a world where these savage cycles of fighting and peace stop. The senseless death and destruction, and the pain and misery that comes from it. A world where my people, no, where everyone can live their lives without the fear of some mighty being coming forth from the shadows, wiping away everything that they hold dear upon something as weak as whimsy or fancy. “

Inami’s self-mocking snicker was an ugly, but heart-felt thing as she said.

”Ironic right? A being of such immense destruction as I simply wishing for something as mundane and naive as a world without war and bloodshed. To remake it to be better

Inami shifted her eyes to look side-long out a window as she brought her left hand up to grasp her right bicep, the queen looking nothing of a mighty warrior that could bring the very fabric of reality together, and fight the world on her own, Instead in that moment she looked desolate and alone, as she spoke in a soft, husky, cracked tone.

”A very dear person once told me: I don't want you, or anyone, to have to suffer alone; to feel such pain without some relief. It's the worst pain in the world to be alone”

Inami took a moment to collect herself, steadying her breathing before she chuckled softly.

”Sorry, it's hard, speaking about everything so openly but, I am tired Sing, and in my heart I want a home that supports that same Ideal that I strive for-- to make a better world than this one.”

Inami exhaled softly and she said gently.

”As for what I can bring to the table, well, I am charismatic, I will always put those under my charge before all else. I doubt I need to talk about my strength. The connections I have in this world are many and vast, and the resources I have at my disposal to dedicate towards this cause are vaster than anything this world has to offer. and.”

Inami paused unsure, of the words that left her lips, but she’d speak them all the same, for the rightness in her heart urged her to do so.

”I know far too intimately the pain of betrayal, lies, and false promises Sing. You would atleast have another person who would never leave your side. A new member of your family and hopefully and example and pillar to lean on, to seek comfort from if need be as well. “

Inami bit her lips, the vulnerability in her expression far more than the queen would normally ever allow to be shown to another person. It was clear that this wasn’t some facade of lunacy or drab whimsical amusement that she was putting on, but instead that this was her--Inami. The her that she was past all those titles of Demon Queen, Ashtavon, etc. She had put herself out there, when her greatest fear was letting people in-- for the fear of being rejected.

”So… what do you think..? What more do you wish to know? “

Template By:
[THEFROST]

THEFROST
THEFROST
Head Admin
Head Admin
OTY

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Dredging Change (Inami/Sing)  Left_bar_bleue99999/99999Dredging Change (Inami/Sing)  Empty_bar_bleue  (99999/99999)
Tiers:

Mon Jan 18, 2021 4:17 pm

Lingering amounts of lament were seen in the reflection of Inami, yet The Princess decided to still take her seat when offered by the Queen. There was no point in interjecting until her ears had heard the full story. So she heard the tale spoken from the demon's lips as she ushered notions of feeling weary of war, desiring a better future, and wanting to bring order to a chaotic society. Noble goals, ones soaked in the tears of a pained soul; but she still remained unwavering in her ginger stare as the demoness continued to speak and speak.

After her time of talking came to a close, it was obvious the woman was distraught, sincere and straight-forward about these emotional sentiments after so many battles, wars, and feeling alone in her vision to make a society where those who live in it aren't afraid to be devoured by one with stronger power. It was indeed something that even Kin himself grew tired of under the soul king, so it aligned quite well with their goals. And it is in those words where Sing had her answer.

Thus, with her mind made up, The Kokuryuteshi's Princess moved into action as she took a handkerchief from her sleeve and used it to wipe away Inami's tears.

"That's enough. You don't have to apologize for anything. All I desired was an honest answer with the knowledge of what you could bring to our family dytansy."

With a nod of her head, the woman continued.

"I do see a future for you in this place if you are so intent on trying to serve your part as a figure of godly power to bring about order, stability, and radical change to form an ideal society that does not have to worry about the intents of those who rule over it."

Closing her eyes, Sing inhaled and exhaled for a moment before thinking of a good question to give to Inami. It was one that was going to tell her how she should even begin to fit into their faction. So, when she had this space to think, she carried on without hesitation as her gold eyes opened and her face drew in closer to Inami.

"If you could have a magic wand and you could have any position you want, what do you feel would give you the most resources and tools toa chieve this? How do you want to serve this dream?"

Shizuo
Shizuo
Gremlin

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Mon Jan 18, 2021 4:51 pm

The last thing that inami had expected was the handkerchief that wiped away her tears, and the soft words that had escaped sings lips.

"That's enough. You don't have to apologize for anything.”

They too were words that she had wished to hear for so long. The irony that this was the situation that she had heard them did not escape her either. The tiny tinge of red that rimmed her eyes was belied by the small smile that creeped onto the corners of Inami’s lips as she nodded faintly. Sing was right after all, she didn’t have to apologize for following what she believed to be right, or for blubbering about her grand reasons for joining them in this case. The next words that escaped Sing’s lips though brought Inami’s attention back to the present.

"I do see a future for you in this place if you are so intent on trying to serve your part as a figure of godly power to bring about order, stability, and radical change to form an ideal society that does not have to worry about the intents of those who rule over it."

A future. That was something Inami had recently been grasping for, and trying to figure out. It had been why she had come here, and why she had tried for so long to mend the hurt and the pain. She could see those large golden eyes studying her, and she peered into them, curious as to what the woman might see within them. Was she seeing the pain that she was feeling, or how tired she was? Was she seeing just how close this desire of hers was to her heart, and how much her naive, foolish dream meant to her?

Sings eyes closed, and then when they opened again, The womans lips parted and she asked her.

"If you could have a magic wand and you could have any position you want, what do you feel would give you the most resources and tools to achieve this? How do you want to serve this dream?"

Inami paused then, her eyes drifting away from Sings gaze as she thought about what she wanted. How she wished to protect and uphold the dream that she had nursed for so long, and how she wished to serve the home that she was seeking. Did she wish to only use her might as a tool, or did she wish to lead? Did she wish to take that pressure upon herself once more, for another people, just like she did for her own? The small smile on her lips faded into a more serious expression as she finally came to her answer.

”It might be greedy of me Sing but..”

Inami paused and exhaled, and continued with what she wanted to say as her heterochromatic eyes searched sings.

”I wish to stand as a figure that can protect everyone, I wish to be able to guide and steer this future, to bring it to fruition alongside you and kin. It might be a tad foolish to ask this of you, but one of my strengths is being able to lead, and that is what I wish to do alongside you, if you’re willing.

Inami leaned forward slightly, a slight habit she had picked up from her time as a queen. She wanted this more than anything, and she felt more sure of the rightness behind those words than the day she had taken up the chaya nation throne. This was one of the few things in her life she knew she’d never regret saying aloud.

She knew what she was asking of Sing, knew the degree of trust she was asking this woman to place within her, and how hard it might be to make that choice but, within her gaze there was only honesty, and determination. They shone past the pain, and past the weariness, because in her heart, This was what she wanted.

Still, the kernel of doubt and fear lingered in the back of her mind, After all, sing could definitely reject her, deny what she was asking. She could make the logical choice, and choose to not trust such a stranger, but Inami was willing to take that chance. Because for her this was a chance as well, a chance to never be truly alone again, and to have those at her side that had the same ideals as she did.

Template By:
[THEFROST]

THEFROST
THEFROST
Head Admin
Head Admin
OTY

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Tue Jan 19, 2021 8:27 pm

Sing was a woman who had seen into the hearts of many in her time of being royalty this organization lawful radicals. Breaking them down from her quiet, yet ginger observations was a natural talent. So from this instinct, she had reason to believe that the woman's intent to lead was sincere in nature. Still, however, an act of loyalty was required from someone with such a weight and a sense of insurance was needed to keep her in check.

When Inami had finished speaking, The Princess gave a gentle nod of her head before giving her a choice:

"To prove your loyalty to The Kokuryuteshi's Empire, I want you to announce your allegiance with us to the demon world. I can tell your realm is just as war-torn as the living realm, so by committing this act you will show the era of change that is to come with our influence as we build ourselves from the ashes of this long, tiring war your kind waged."

She did not stutter. She did not waver. The woman's lush gold eyes locked on the essence of Inami's soul as she spoke every bit of truth into those words. Failure to comply meant there was nothing further for them to discuss. So, she wanted affirmation of where this meeting was going.

"Do you have the resolve for that?"

Shizuo
Shizuo
Gremlin

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Sat Jan 30, 2021 12:40 am

”Declarations of intent huh.”

The thought flitted through the mind of Inami as she looked into those tawny amber eyes. This was not a trick, but she could see that Sing truly yearned to believe in the honesty and conviction that had saturated inami’s tone, and reflected itself upon her aura as she had spoken so candidly and lovingly towards the future she wished to bring into existence.

Much like Sing was a great judge of character, Inami was extremely good at understanding the intent within people. It was after all that very talent that had allowed her to become a queen, and to lead her people into becoming the most orderly of the nations of the demon world.

Her heterochromatic eyes studied Sing, and instead of speaking of the grandest of her aspirations, or the lengths in which she would move the realms to achieve her sincerest wish, Inami instead did not. Instead a weariness and rawness settled within her gaze. A reflection of all the pain, and all the heartache she had endured since waking once more in the war of Australia that had ravaged the realm many years prior. Instead, Inami settled a hand upon Sings shoulder, as behind them motes of magic and energy converged to form a gaseous purple rift between realms.

”I believe that you will not betray me.”

Those words showed the entirety of Inami’s intent. She strongly believed that she would not be betrayed, not when Sing wished for the thing that she, Inami, also wished for. Even if Sing needed this little bit of insurance to wash away the reservations that lay within her heart, even if Inami knew she would be the foothold that they held within the realm of demons, Inami would give her this, and that knowledge and sincerity washed away the pain in her eyes, and shown as a gentle kindness.

”Shall we go then, to show my people our resolve?”

Inami wasn’t one to speak without reason, by saying our rather than hers, she was showing Sing that much like she would be accepted, she too would be accepted. By now the rift in space had grown to show a mirror to the realm beyond, to a square full of demons, to gilded gothic spires that rose to the heavens. To the demon world.

Template By:
[url=https://www.platinumhearts.net/t5944-thefrost-s-grap
hic-request][THEFROST]

[/quote]

THEFROST
THEFROST
Head Admin
Head Admin
OTY

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Mon Feb 15, 2021 5:36 pm

All of the chit-chatting had come to an end. While it was a pleasant meeting, the action was needed to put their plans into motion. So, as Inami leaned on The Princess with her hand placed firmly on the Iramasha's shoulder, The Devil Royal patted the woman's hand as a soft smile came over her.

"I will not mistrust your investment in us as long as you do the same on your end. That is what my father would do and what I want to give you."

After nodding her head, The Iramasha moved forward toward the vortex to step into the heart of Demon World and enter into the Chaya Nation. There was anticipation fluttering in her heart as it picked up in acceleration, but she knew this excitement was the beginning of so many wonderful things. And with the looming threat of the gods on her mind, she knew getting one of these demons on her side was key to them all making out of the hell to come in one piece.

"Even if we run into strife in your homeland, we must still work together. Your people face a threat they do not even realize. These gods are not to be trusted."

And with that warning, The Iramasha would move forward and made her decision to venture into the unknown with no hesitations.

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum