Bleach Platinum Hearts RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Welcome to The Platinum Hearts Scroller. Here you can find our most recent Of the Year and Of the Season winners. Happy Roleplaying! --- Member of the Year: Locke --- Character of the Year: Alastair Eisfluch --- New Characters of the Year: Mizu Morikawa and Igendai Gyakusuma --- Social Thread of the Year: A Letter for Hymn --- Combat Thread of the Year: Raise Your Spirits --- Member of the Season: Paradigm --- Characters of the Season: Byakuya Kuchiki and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Applications of the Season: Armina Willsaam and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Fight Thread of the Season: Search and Destroy --- Social Thread of the Season: Damage Assessment --- Event Thread of the Season: Midnight Assault
Go down
Shizuo
Shizuo
Gremlin

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Advent of Despair. [Semi-Open--ask first]. Inami/Arianda] - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue59000/99999Advent of Despair. [Semi-Open--ask first]. Inami/Arianda] - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (59000/99999)
Tiers:

Advent of Despair. [Semi-Open--ask first]. Inami/Arianda] - Page 2 Empty Re: Advent of Despair. [Semi-Open--ask first]. Inami/Arianda]

Sun Nov 29, 2020 3:26 am

Advent of Despair. [Semi-Open--ask first]. Inami/Arianda] - Page 2 JCRrxmK

Artist: N/A - Song: N/A - Word Count: N/A

”So.. It’s okay then?”

The thought found its way through inami’s head as she lay there, the wounds on her forearms bleeding blackened smog. Arianda had done her best to comfort inami, time and time again, there had been nothing but care and kindness that the demon had used persistently to combat the deteriorating state of chaos Inami found herself in. Time and time again Arianda had said that things would be alright, that things could change. That she did not have to be alone anymore. While inami did not believe it to be true, she did believe that Arianda was being sincere. That she sincerely believed that everything could change, for better, rather than for worse. That she believed that their family could mend, if they were not given up on.

”You..”

Inami’s words were still dull as she reached up and caressed Arianda’s jaw. There was nothing sexual about the action, due to how slow, delicate, and still her palm was. It was more akin to an elder sister’s hand resting upon their kin when they were afraid, or a motherly touch. It was clear that Inami didn’t want to harm her, that was was more in control than she had been previously. The soft hiccuping that escaped from Inami’s lips showed she still was hurting, that the pain had not simply ceased. That it was still there, and yet, the Queen couldn’t help but think of something beyond the pain.

”How can you be this noble?”

Inami couldn’t understand in her addled mindstate how another would be willing to go this far for her. She, who was wretched and depraved. Even if she craved to be accepted, she did not truly believe that she was deserving of it. Inami’s emerald eyes were dull, void of emotion, like the eyes of a fish, or still water. They reflected nothing, but instead seemed like bottomless pits that absorbed everything that lay before them within. She desperately wished to understand. She wished to know why

”You off all people know what we are capable of. Yet.. why?”

No longer did the queen ask why it was Arianda that had showed up. Even now as miasmic tears cascaded and dissipated from her face, the queen had accepted that it was not mana, calypso, algos, that had come for her, but rather Arianda. She had accepted it--but she still could not understand why Arianda had come. Why she was unafraid, and so sure that she would not be harmed. When before the question why had been an encompassing question regarding her desolation, now… it was instead a question of confusion.

” I don’t.. Deserve this after all.”

Pain, and misery were her biggest rifts, but now that they had somewhat subsided, the anxiety and uncertainty came flooding into the Queens already fragmented psyche. The fear of being close to others, the fear of being accepted, and the fears of being abandoned once more. They knocked upon the bastion within her mind, and they caused the queens body to tense once more.

” Yet.. why?”

Inami’s question once more bubbled forth from her lips as she gently felt arianda to ensure this was not a figment of her mind--that this was not all just a farce that she had created for herself. The incoherent fragments of dread meshed in with the logical thought processeses that Inami was failing to run through fully. Her rationality was.. Impeded slightly by the negative emotions within her. Yet, she was still able to ask faintly.

” How can you act so selflessly?”

This question was more articulate as Inami’s hands gently coiled around Arianda and she buried herself back within the woman's embrace. A deep exhalation left Inami’s lips as she sobbed faintly. It was ironic. All she had ever wanted for her family was peace, understanding and happiness, but somewhere along the way it had gotten horribly twisted and broken. Now..now that she had something she could lean upon, something as immortal as she was, why was it that it only made the pain of her loss that much greater?

”Why does your kindness make the pain worse?”

Was it because she wished that it had been her family who she could have confided in? Or was it because, much like a person that had been starving for months finally getting food, did she not realize how much her heart had been hurt, until it was finally given a chance to mend?

” I dont understand.”

Inami said softly as she shivered some within Arianda’s embrace. Her mind still not quite capable of processing her grief. Bogged down by all the inconsequential fears, and hindered by the tragedy that continued to plague her.

Template By: [THEFROST]

Advent of Despair. [Semi-Open--ask first]. Inami/Arianda] - Page 2 LzZCuy7
Advent of Despair. [Semi-Open--ask first]. Inami/Arianda] - Page 2 BtXe12b
darkfunnel
darkfunnel
Veteran Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Advent of Despair. [Semi-Open--ask first]. Inami/Arianda] - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue128100/999999Advent of Despair. [Semi-Open--ask first]. Inami/Arianda] - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (128100/999999)
Tiers:

Advent of Despair. [Semi-Open--ask first]. Inami/Arianda] - Page 2 Empty Re: Advent of Despair. [Semi-Open--ask first]. Inami/Arianda]

Thu Jan 07, 2021 11:26 pm

The Angel of Conflict

ARIANDA VAEL

Advent of Despair. [Semi-Open--ask first]. Inami/Arianda] - Page 2 6EdIfMt

Artist: KAIRI - Song: Adrift in the Leaves

"Sometimes the most deserving are those who believe they don't deserve anything at all; who's deserving is in the eye of the beholder. And to my eyes, you are deserving; no matter how much you believe otherwise."

Arianda gave Inami a warm smile, gently running her fingers through the woman's hair. Poor Inami, brought to such suffering by her family; what she did not deserve, in Ari's mind, was the suffering she had to bear all those years. Alone, without a person to confide in or depend on; to lean on. Arianda could only give the woman a warm smile and do her best to warm Inami's heart and soul a little.

However, Inami soon brought up the power that the Asthavon's held; something that certainly is not something to sniff at. Simply, the little demon let out a very small giggle. It wasn't mocking, nor at Inami's expense; merely at Ari's own expense. Perhaps it was foolish to dabble in the family she had left not so long ago; but she cared not. No matter how foolhardy Ari may be at times, and foolish, she still wished to do her best to help those she could. With the warmest smile she could muster, Arianda gently pulled Inami into an even warmer hug.

"Ah well... I've dealt with it before, and I came out on the other side none for the worse."

Arianda gently swept a small bit of Inami's hair out of her face, giving her that same warm smile.

"To see how Mana has changed gave me quite an odd feeling in my breast; and I entirely believe that if Mana could get better, no matter how long it took, makes me believe it is possible for all Asthavon's. Besides, even if my connection to the Asthavon's is borne only from dear Amphy, I won't let my family suffer; and I won't let my dear sister be alone anymore."

Arianda's words were true, and warm, perhaps too warm for a woman whose being was barely able to handle the kindness that was being shown to her. Arianda gently pecked Inami on the forehead, gently caressing the woman as she comforted her more like a sister would; not like that of a lover, but that of a loving sister who does not wish for her poor sibling to suffer like she has.

"Just take a deep breath, if you can Inami."

The demon gently caresses Inami a bit more as she thought about what Inami posed to her, mulling the questions over slowly in her mind; meanwhile, the demon did her best to assure Inami, without words, that not a single bit of these moments were fake. Afterwards, the demon set to answering Inami's questions to the best of her ability.

"I am so selfless because I dislike seeing others in such great pain; especially those I care for. To see them, to see you, bogged down by such a torrent of pain and sorrow; it hurts. I don't want you, or anyone, to have to suffer alone; to feel such pain without some relief. It's the worst pain in the world to be alone, dear sister..."

As Ari spoke, Amphy slowly manifested next to Inami and Ari, gently sliding behind Inami and embracing her much like Ari did. She was silent, but her presence spoke miles more than any words that the little demon could ever produce. As Amphy hugged up and snuggled into Inami, Arianda continued to speak in warm tones; hoping to help Inami understand and bring her the comfort she needed.

"I'm not so sure, Inami... Perhaps it is difficult to grasp with such kindness after what you've been through; or perhaps, it's something that runs deeper. What, I cannot say. However, I know that, with time, you will not feel pain from my kindness; even now, I have a feeling by kindness may not sting as much as you think, dear sister."

Arianda continued to hug Inami, along with Amphy giving Inami a similar hug from behind; the pair of blue horned demons doing their best to comfort Inami as much as possible. After all, even if Ari's kindness may sting at the moment, the demon knew very well that the woman in Ari's arms would begin to mend; and that kindness will feel as warm as Ari knows it can. It would take time, but it was time that Arianda Vael was willing to take for Inami.

Coding Altered From: [THEFROST]'s
Shizuo
Shizuo
Gremlin

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Advent of Despair. [Semi-Open--ask first]. Inami/Arianda] - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue59000/99999Advent of Despair. [Semi-Open--ask first]. Inami/Arianda] - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (59000/99999)
Tiers:

Sat Jan 30, 2021 1:58 am

"I am so selfless because I dislike seeing others in such great pain; especially those I care for. To see them, to see you, bogged down by such a torrent of pain and sorrow;”

Inami lay within that warm embrace, as her sludge like tears continued to dissipate into mist, as shadows continued to dance within the room--the images of little consequence, as thousands of images flew on by. The hands that had caressed Ari’s face had fallen to her sides, and lay nestled within the warmth afforded to her, thoughts and emotions cascading through Inami’s mind. The thought of Ari’s noble demeanor, and of her unworthy self continued to battle, the rawness of her loss, and the way her broken trust could not simply be restored by sugary, well meaning words kept her from saying the words that she wished to say the most-- I believe you.

Time. Inami’s emerald eyes opened as she peered up at Ari with that one statement. The thought that with time, the hurt would mend, and the past would become something inconsequential, something to look back to, rather than relive. Inami didn’t agree with that sentiment but.. She also knew that wasn’t what Arianda meant by such a statement.

Lost in thought, Inami didn’t notice when Amphy had appeared and embraced her from behind. When she had finally registered the foreign sensation at her back, maybe; just maybe that was when the truth of the matter had really sunk in. That despite her tears, fears, and heartache--the words, and emotions Arianda had told her were sincere. That right now, she did not have to hide this pain, and that she would not be judged for it. That no one would be pushed away by her wretched, unworthy self.

That thought made her cry even harder. It made the gravity of her loss only that more painful, that more hollow and empty. The things she had filled her heart with had all been misconceptions and falsehoods. For a queen that coached others to not look at the world through rose-colored glasses, she had done just that hadn’t she? Right now though, she let those more logical thoughts go, and gave into a more consuming urge--the urge to let the hurt flow.

Within the confines of that warm embrace, Inami let her grievances against the world bleed like an open wound. She allowed those piercing cries of raw agony to burst forth from her lips. Not because she could no longer hold the hurt, but because she knew she could let it go. That for a moment she could just be Inami--without any of the titles and strength that went along with it. She could be the scared and weary woman within, the woman whose heart felt like shards of glass atop a bed of coals. Whose faith had been destroyed until only smoldering embers remained of what had been an all-consuming inferno.

Her small hands grasped Arianda’s blouse as she leaned into her frame. Her blackened tears falling atop the soft fabric as she hiccuped and shook, as she came unraveled in a different manner than before. That all consuming hurt that had lay within her for years, that had made her world one of monochrome, it slowly flowed out.

I don’t deserve this. The thought came within her mind, but she did not draw away, nor did the tears cease to fall. Instead the thought came to her mind.

I am grateful.

”I still don’t believe you.”
Inami’s words were soft and raspy between the hiccups and sobs that escaped her mouth, barely more than a whisper, they sounded like old-dry sandpaper, or a bell that hadn’t wrung in years. However, there was not condemnation in that tone.

”But..”

Inami’s voice was infinitely softer as tremors overtook her, and she looked at Arianda’s shirt.

”I’ll wait for that day.” Inami said.
”I want to believe.” Inami thought.

Inami’s hands clenched Arianda’s shirt a little tighter, the startling warmth of another was a strange thing. Here within their embrace, she felt safe--not physically, but emotionally. For the first time in years, she honestly felt she wasn’t completely alone

”When the kindness ceases to hurt” Inami said gently, as her arms slid outwards and curled around arianda.
”When everything will be okay again” She thought forlornly as she let herself succumb to her tears within their embrace. Letting the hurt that she had been holding at bay--lest it break her into a million pieces, out.

darkfunnel
darkfunnel
Veteran Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Advent of Despair. [Semi-Open--ask first]. Inami/Arianda] - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue128100/999999Advent of Despair. [Semi-Open--ask first]. Inami/Arianda] - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (128100/999999)
Tiers:

Sun Jan 31, 2021 6:06 pm

The Angel of Conflict

ARIANDA VAEL

Advent of Despair. [Semi-Open--ask first]. Inami/Arianda] - Page 2 6EdIfMt

Artist: KAIRI - Song: Adrift in the Leaves

Ari's words had finally through to Inami, it seemed. Amphy's presence likely helped too. Arianda smiled warmly as she caressed the back of Inami's head. Arianda smiled warmly at Inami as she looked up at her, her eyes full of such pain; seemingly not noticing that Amphy was behind her and hugging Inami just like Ari was. The pair of demons comforted the demon between them to their best; especially when Inami had finally let herself loose and started to cry in earnest. Honestly speaking, it was truly what Ari could describe as true sorrow as Inami cried and cried; letting her emotions spill out right here and now. Arianda hugged the woman tight, so did Amphy; doing their best to reassure Inami that everything was alright.

Inami kept crying and crying, with Arianda comforting her in earnest, with Amphy's help, as she clung to Ari's front and let the emotions she pent up for so long flow. To be crying in earnest, in such honesty, Arianda was able to understand the truth of Inami's pain over so many years. It was honestly what caused Arianda to hug Inami tighter to herself; possibly even drawing the woman's face into her bosom as she cries away. Arianda wasn't one to speak while Inami cried like she did. However, Arianda was glad to respond when Inami finally had spoke to her after crying for so long. Arianda smiled warmly, petting the woman as she cried and hiccupped; her raspy voice colored by the sobbing that was filling the room with sound.

Gentle pets to the back of Inami's head, caresses that helped comfort her as Inami finally spoke. She looked forward to the day where Ari's kindness would no longer hurt. Arianda smiled pleasantly, gently pulling Inami into a hug that was quite warm; meanwhile, Amphy cuddled into Inami from behind. Perhaps... Perhaps this was what it actually was like to have a sibling; to have a loving sister. Arianda smiled a bit warmer as Arianda continued to caress the back of Inami's head while she and Amphy cuddled and hugged her.

"Oh, my dear sister Inami, I too look forward to that day; to the day when my kindness won't hurt."

I look forward to the day where my dear sister will feel better. Arianda smiled warmly as she continued to hug Inami, gladly letting Inami bury her face into Ari's warm bosom. As Arianda looked down at Inami, the demon realized just how much such a small interaction caused the demon to care for Inami so deeply. She decided, in this moment, that if Inami would accept it; Arianda wanted to do her best and be her sister in more than just formality. She had grown to care for the woman in these few moments more than she expected; hugging Inami close. Arianda had hoped that the day in which Inami would no longer feel pain from Ari's kindness was not too far away.

Besides, Arianda couldn't wait to see the day that her dear sister Inami would smile from honest, pure, joy; and not because she was forcing herself to smile. Arianda too, awaited the day in which Inami would feel that kindness would no longer hurt; the day in which Inami would be able to feel happy, and be herself, in true earnest.

Coding Altered From: [THEFROST]'s
Shizuo
Shizuo
Gremlin

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Tue Feb 09, 2021 7:08 pm

Crumpled there, betwix their entwined embrace, with her blackened midnight tears flowing freely, the realization that even if she had been apart of something she had never been anything other than Alone. Ever since that day her niece had been taken from her, she had been. Not in the physical sense maybe, because she had always had a family that in their own way cared for her existence in this realm. However, in the sense of her ideals, her emotions and her views on what responsibility is? She had never had another that she could lean her shoulder on.

This wretched, sobering truth, only served to further drive those jagged shards of brokenness within her heart and mind. They only served to further dredge apart a festering, putrid wound within her. It only served to allow the pain to flow more freely, as the sobs turned to screams. Jagged broken screams that were accompanied by Inamis shivering, trembling self. Like a leaf dancing in the wind, she was at this moment within the maelstrom of sadness, powerlessness, and desolation that had festered within her for close to eight years.

Her fingers clenched against the cloth of Arianda’s blouse, knotting into fists as they pulled down. Her form drawn inwards as she inhaled, the taste of tangy copper from her bitten lower lip filling her mouth as quietly a high pitched, almost strangled noise echoed from her mouth when the screams had no longer been capable of leaving her mouth. There was only that one strangled noise that sifted forth past her razor-sharp, almost cheshire-grin esque teeth.

Her slender, pale fingers unknotted from Arianda’s blouse, clenching back into fists once more as she pounded them softly against Arianda’s chest. One two, one two, right left, right left. There was a steady cadence to the rain of feather-light blows that came afterwards as Inami tried to come to any reasonable answer. Something that would allow her to accept the pain in her chest, to swallow the grievances and be the better person. Be the person she knew she was, so she could continue to stand firm for those that needed her. To stand for shadow fall.

There was no reasonable answer, none. Inami’s red rimmed eyes, which contrasted so starkly against her moonkissed skin, peered up at Arianda after a moment, allowing a heartbreaking smile to adorn her face. One that was so full and dazzling, showing her sparkling white, razor-like teeth. Yet the tears that continued to stream down her face, and the heartbreak in her eyes showed this was not a smile of joy, of euphoria or excitement. No, it was an ugly, broken thing, that was mired with the devastating emotions that lay within Inami.

”I don't think I can Arianda. I don't see a home anymore.” The words were so soft, and yet there was such pain within them. It was clear that something within Inami became irreparably broken at such a statement. Something that wasn’t as simple to fix as inami’s aversion to kindness. Something that ran far closer to her true sense of self than anything else.

”In a way.. This was inevitable wasn’t it?” Inami thought to herself as she leaned back down into Arianda’s bosom and she succumbed. No longer did she beat upon Arianda’s bosom, instead she just let her arms slump to pool between her thighs. Her eyes dulled as she thought of that fact. That something that she had fought so hard for, something she had cherished so deeply was the thing that felt like a knife twisting within her back. That she knew even if she wished to, the lasting scars left by their love was something that she could never truly forgive them for. That she knew all of them were poor broken souls, and that she didn’t have it in herself right now to draw them into her bosom, that she was finally past the point in where she could say ”I forgive you”

”I’m leaving shadow fall.” Inami’s words were hoarse and broken as she thought of the realm she cherished so much more than anything else. She would continue to lead her people, but she could no longer do it with them. That era had finally come to a close, and now as Inami stopped thinking, she just allowed herself to cry. Cry for the place she could no longer in good faith call Home.

” I just wanted..” Inami mumbled softly as finally the tears and pain overloaded her mind and she felt herself slipping away to sweet unawareness--a self defense mechanism that her mind had always had, to help ward against the inherent nature of the way she drew from her own instability.

”To protect them, so we could be together again.” The words grew softer as the sobs quieted and the shaking slowly stopped.

”I am sorry..” The words were but a mere whisper upon her lips as the queen passed out within Arianda’s arms. Overloaded by the hurt and the pain. For reality was simply too cruel for her to bare.

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum