Bleach Platinum Hearts RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Welcome to The Platinum Hearts Scroller. Here you can find our most recent Of the Year and Of the Season winners. Happy Roleplaying! --- Member of the Year: Locke --- Character of the Year: Alastair Eisfluch --- New Characters of the Year: Mizu Morikawa and Igendai Gyakusuma --- Social Thread of the Year: A Letter for Hymn --- Combat Thread of the Year: Raise Your Spirits --- Member of the Season: Paradigm --- Characters of the Season: Byakuya Kuchiki and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Applications of the Season: Armina Willsaam and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Fight Thread of the Season: Search and Destroy --- Social Thread of the Season: Damage Assessment --- Event Thread of the Season: Midnight Assault
Go down
Lillian
Lillian
Veteran Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
An (un)Remarkable Encounter [Iris/Sunshine] Left_bar_bleue42100/16000An (un)Remarkable Encounter [Iris/Sunshine] Empty_bar_bleue  (42100/16000)
Tiers:

An (un)Remarkable Encounter [Iris/Sunshine] Empty An (un)Remarkable Encounter [Iris/Sunshine]

Fri Dec 11, 2020 10:49 pm
[CLICK THE POSTING MUSIC IN THE YOUTUBE BAR]

GENTLE SOUL

Enter Iris

ロイヤルデーモン

An (un)Remarkable Encounter [Iris/Sunshine] 6EdIfMt

Only the gentle rhythmic steps of relaxed feet would occupy the hallowed grounds of prayer, a single woman stepped through the halls, light of the morning sun betraying the darkness that had befallen from night's embrace as the entity soon came up to greet the solar body's reemergence to their reality. Standing on a balcony with a clear view of the sun, the woman's hands clasped together, a smile forming on her features, as a gentle voice would then speak,

"I thank you, my Goddess, for another beautiful sunrise. May many more be present in the path you have forged for us with your love.."

Iris was a woman who had appeared within the confines of the temple, having taken to Khala's teachings and even priestesshood rather quickly despite only being present for a month or two. Though her influence was not grand, she certainly brought comfort and comradery to any she sought out to do so with, even converting a few lost souls in need of touch and love in their lives.

It was a fine morning to be alive and working, wasn't it?

Code By:
[THEFROST]
[/code][/quote]
JJ
JJ
Rower of Rock. And Souls.

Member Info
Platinum Points:
An (un)Remarkable Encounter [Iris/Sunshine] Left_bar_bleue20650/20000An (un)Remarkable Encounter [Iris/Sunshine] Empty_bar_bleue  (20650/20000)
Tiers:

An (un)Remarkable Encounter [Iris/Sunshine] Empty Re: An (un)Remarkable Encounter [Iris/Sunshine]

Sat Dec 12, 2020 1:14 am

Artist: N/A - Song: N/A - Word Count: N/A
"…Ah…"

Hands gripped into fabric. Marshmallow hair shook from one side, to the other. Fingers gripped and pulled, the man's face becoming obscured by the collar of his shirt. Pulling with both arms, the world went dark. He could hear the sound of the fabric moving along his white hair, the warmth of where the shirt clung to his torso moving up and into his arms. At last, his head met the light of day again, and he shook his head, ridding himself of the bothersome clothing completely.

"Oh, Goddess… that feels so much better."

He threw the bothersome shirt into the offering booth; surely it would find some way to be redistributed in such a way that it would help the temple. This temple… "…Haaa. Coming here fully garbed… even like this, just feels… wrong." He stood at the temple's entrance, considerably more liberated than he had been minutes before.

"Now… let me see."

His eyes widened, demonic energy pulsating outward from them. His arms folded in front. He had of his chest as he began to focus… his mouth opened, tasting the air…. "…Well, that was uneventful." Closing his eyes, he began moving through the temple. While he did so, many demons greeted him. They seemed a bit off-put by his appearance; he supposed it was because of the jeans that he was wearing. He typically stuck to his green fabric… but not today.

"Alright… It's you, isn't it? Are you… Iris?"

His eye had been caught by someone, at last. A peaceful soul, who seemed completely relaxed and at home, even within a demon temple for a religion all about the fierce power of one's own spirit. "…You are, aren't you?"

He had never seen the woman before; she did not appear to wear anything symbolizing their Goddess.

Sunshine Asthavon was here for one reason: to bring this particular priestess to his side of the Faith. If certain parties knew he was doing this, he would likely need to come up with a plethora of excuses, leaning into his charisma the best he could… but for now, there was only one woman he needed to impress. The one in front of him, who, as far as he could tell, was currently the rookie with the most potential for his… interpretation of the faith.

"Do you know who I am…?"

Template By: [THEFROST]

Believe nothing, no matter where you read it or who has said it, not even if I have said it, unless it agrees with your own reason and your own common sense.
- Buddha
Lillian
Lillian
Veteran Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
An (un)Remarkable Encounter [Iris/Sunshine] Left_bar_bleue42100/16000An (un)Remarkable Encounter [Iris/Sunshine] Empty_bar_bleue  (42100/16000)
Tiers:

An (un)Remarkable Encounter [Iris/Sunshine] Empty Re: An (un)Remarkable Encounter [Iris/Sunshine]

Sat Dec 12, 2020 7:42 am

GENTLE SOUL

Enter Iris

ロイヤルデーモン

The underdressed maiden was soon to turn around to return to her duties after thanking for the morning sun, however her progress was ceased by a particular young man at the other end of the balcony, his peculiar presence clearly piquing interest in the youthful girl. She would come over to him, a smile on her face as her hands were clasped together,

"Why, yes I am! Iris is me!"

She came up to him so that they were standing merely a few inches apart, communication feeling much better up close than across the way. Her shoulders were visible when she put her hands behind her back, though she tilted her head when asked if she knew him,

"Aaaaahhh mmmm... I am unsure, actually. I still am taking time to learn all the names here. Many faces coming in and out to worship our Goddess, after all~!"

She had a kind but rather daft smile, kindness but lacking much thought behind such kindness, as she would then stand up straight with a noticeable hop, white locks draping over her bare shoulders as she stared up at what she assumed was merely a fellow Khalaist.

"Do you need Iris for something? I'm certain I could fulfill whatever it is you need; it is my duty after all."

Code By:
[THEFROST]
[/code][/quote]
JJ
JJ

Member Info
Platinum Points:
An (un)Remarkable Encounter [Iris/Sunshine] Left_bar_bleue20650/20000An (un)Remarkable Encounter [Iris/Sunshine] Empty_bar_bleue  (20650/20000)
Tiers:

Sun Dec 13, 2020 12:09 am

"Wonderful."

The man brought his hands together, smiling at the woman. His eyes were closed for a moment, letting himself breathe… before they opened again. His hands reached for her head, "Yes, they are."

The Asthavon's mouth curled up into a smile as he spoke. It had been some time since he had held a conversation with a like-minded person… though, as with any follower of Khalaism, she had… quite a bit to learn. To learn… Sunshine's body felt a pleasant tingling sliding up his spine, and even as they spoke, it was possible that she would notice the traces of pink haze that seemed to drift off from the man's body…

"Yes. I am here to retrieve you; to inform you that there is a new ministry within the influence of Khalaism…" Sunshine's eyes shifted a bit as he spoke, the honest smile he wore growing just a bit more… crazed. "…The community's leader did not survive the… establishment of the ministry, unfortunately. Dreadful bout of disease, if I remember correctly… that's largely been taken care of." He explained, his eyes now looking directly into Iris'.

"…" The edges of his lips turned into a softer smile, their green hues meeting the eyes of the woman in front of him. "…You may still be learning, but there is something… about you that I enjoy. If you are to grow, why not do it in a place where you can grow with the people around you…? Aha…. I think that would please our Goddess, don't you…? Where you can decide for yourself… how to be…?"

The edges of his lips twitched, knowing about the lie he had just told. The ministry's previous leader had not… died of anything so simple. He had been killed, by one of Sunshine's own followers… Though the motive for his death was still a bit shrouded in mystery. Still, that part was not public knowledge. There would be only two ways to get that kind of information… through great love for the woman in front of him, or through becoming more afraid of her than they were of him, and his.

"…My name is Sunshine… And I watch over all of our Mother's children. Will you accept this duty…? To take responsibility for a small group of our brothers and sisters...?"

Believe nothing, no matter where you read it or who has said it, not even if I have said it, unless it agrees with your own reason and your own common sense.
- Buddha
Lillian
Lillian
Veteran Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Sun Dec 13, 2020 12:27 am

GENTLE SOUL

Enter Iris

ロイヤルデーモン

The woman before him appeared rather relaxed and smiling despite the occasional signal the man would give off, her expression shifting from calm to rather saddened as he spoke the news of this ministry's leader passing away, putting a finger to her lip,

"Oh, is that so? Oh so terrible.. At least he will find peace by our Goddess' guiding hand.. May his soul rest."

She would close her eyes, placing her hands together as she initiated a silent prayer for the passed life, unaware of the true cause as she would then open her eyes, to a little curiosity as he spoke of an opportunity to grow alongside the people around her. The young woman would hop up energetically as he did so,

"Oh yes! Oh yes! I have craved for an opportunity to grow and feel closer to our Goddess! I have not been here long, but Iris knows exactly what her soul craves for!"

She looked pumped, as she then would excitedly lean in as he offered her a chance to take responsibility for that group, "Yes! Of course! Iris has received such blessings! I would love to take up such an important duty!"

Code By:
[THEFROST]
[/code][/quote]
JJ
JJ

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Sun Dec 13, 2020 12:44 am

"Of course… he died in faith, after all."

The way he smiled as he answered her… that was certainly the smile of an Archbishop. One who completely believed what he was saying… Yes. She will do very nicely… Very, very nicely… The shivers that were passing up and down his back seemed to cement his belief. She would be the perfect candidate for what he had in mind…

He watched her praying, and realized that she was… well, more like him than he had expected. It had been some time since he was faced with an individual who took their prayer seriously; took their role in this Church seriously. Typically, he would discover followers who took their teachings to heart; who did not so much revel in the religious part of their religion, but in its teaching. While that was all well and good… it did make Sunshine feel a bit lonely in his worship, from time to time.

And then, she accepted his proposal.

"Very good." Sunshine reached one hand to one side of the girl's face, cupping against it, soon doing the same with the other side. Where each hand touched, a lovely sensation of happiness, of warmth… flowed through Iris' body. With the jaw being so sensitive, she would likely feel the effects immediately… almost like a reward for her agreement.

"You will guide them, then. There's only one thing you need to understand…"

As he held her, something inside of his own body stirred. A mental… not quite attack, but an action, at the very least. An attempt.

"You see… after their leader died… they fell into such deep despair… So much despair… No leader, to help guide them in their faith… They are so incredibly lost… can you promise me that you will bring them back to our Goddess, out of that deep, deep despair…?"

His words were accentuated by the Seed of Despair that the Danava attempted to plan within the girl's psyche. He would not know if it would succeed or fail… in fact, he did not even consciously plant such a thing. It was a subconscious action… after all. Difficult to notice, harder to stop... though if she did stop it, he would not seem to react in the slightest.

"They need someone to look up to, someone to take on that responsibility, someone they have can believe in… Can you be like that…? Can you be like our Goddess, for them…?"

The Barracks!

The ROCK!

- Buddha
Lillian
Lillian
Veteran Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Sun Dec 13, 2020 7:09 am

GENTLE SOUL

Enter Iris

ロイヤルデーモン

The lithe woman didn't appear fazed or significantly bothered by Sunshine's advances, if anything she seemed more focused on his proposal. She only appeared to smile wider when he touched her face, but the girl easily appeared fooled; such an action didn't appear to be suspect to her. She listened intently when the man prompted her, head tilted to the side as her eyes remained locked on him.

There was no certainty if the seeding took root or not. The woman's expression didn't change, her demeanor didn't alter in any way, she appeared just as she has previous to it. When he told her what she was up for, what they so desperately needed, she smiled and clasped her hands together,

"Of course! Iris can fulfill such an important role. She doesn't want anyone to fall to despair from their leader's sudden passing... They need to be able to be happy to see what love our Goddess has for them.."

She smiled widely at the man, as if gently asking if that was right, "Of course Iris would love to be able to guide them.."

Code By:
[THEFROST]
JJ
JJ

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Sun Dec 13, 2020 10:00 am

What motivated his proposal? Why was Sunshine here in the first place? Why this girl?

To understand that, one had to understand what motivated the man whose palms pressed into her cheeks, slightly distorting the girl's face.

To put it simply, Sunshine craved despair.

He fed off of it. Used it to grow, used it to bind the people around him. The easiest kind of person to control was one whom had fallen into despair; who had nothing else in their life but the dim hope offered by one who stood to gain from the exchange. To be convinced there was nothing else…

Iris could feel a small quaking, a shiver from the man in front of her, against her cheeks. He finally released them, one hand moving to his chin, the other gripping onto his bare shoulder while he smiled at her.

How great it would be for them to put their faith into such an honest soul… and then…

Sunshine could feel the familiar throbbing in the root of his head. The throbbing that only came from him deepening one's devotion to his Goddess… after all, that was why he did what he did. Why he was going to send this lovely little lamb to a place where she could be admired, ameliorate the concerns of those around her, have them learn to depend on her, look up to her…

"You're exactly right… There's only one path forward for people like them, and you'll be the one to do it." He told her, his eyes shining while he spoke. "…Haaa…" He let out a low breath, stepping past her, looking up at the light that poured out onto this temple, his hands extending out to either side of him in front of the woman.

"Don't worry about a thing. I'll teach you everything you need to give those people hope…! I hope you'll trust me to help!"

Despite the earnest tone of his voice, there was something definitely… unsettling about the way his body warped, the size of the smile he wore on his face. And yet, he was talking about things that were certainly good…

…Right?

"…You know… I had a dream that you would say yes… Needless to say, it was odd..! It was a very calm dream… one without any of the Worship that normally would occur… Is there anything you'll want, anything that would make things easier for you to get started~?"

The Barracks!

The ROCK!

- Buddha
Lillian
Lillian
Veteran Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Sun Dec 13, 2020 11:01 am

GENTLE SOUL

Enter Iris

ロイヤルデーモン

She slightly chuckled as she felt her face being squished up in such a way, either unbothered or uncaring of the man's movements as she was then released, rubbing her cheeks as she had a happy little hum in her throat. For all she was concerned, this man was truly one of the faith, someone who understood her desires and needs.

"Of course Iris trusts you! You clearly are a faithful man, if anything I should be thanking you! Such a blessing..."

She smiled widely as she would come to his wide, hugging his arm gently as she looked up at him cheerfully, as he would go on to mention a dream, prompting the young woman to 'hmm' gently, placing a finger on her lip,

"How interesting, perhaps our Goddess was giving you a sign? Or perhaps it was fate... Either way.. Ahmm, in terms of getting started... Iris probably needs to know what her duties will be, and how to do them correctly."

Code By:
[THEFROST]

JJ
JJ

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Mon Dec 14, 2020 10:48 pm

The edges of Sunshine's lips returned to their passive smile once again, contemplating the girl in front of him… She seemed unbothered by the way he touched her, held her… pressed his fingers into her skin. And when she said that…

"…There's… no need to thank me."

An unconscious amount of Sunshine's energy was released, then… When she said that she trusted him, it had caught him off guard… so easily, she had said those words. The trails, the tendrils… connected with Iris' cheeks, and in that moment, she would face an interesting… conundrum.

It was… a pleasurable sensation.

If the girl had any knowledge of the world of adulthood… she would be affected. Tendrils of sensation would shoot up and down her spine… slipping behind her guard, into the pleasure center of her brain. Teasing against it… not intensely, but definitely enough to wake her up… enough to cause the man in front of her to shiver as he pulled his hands back from her.

"…No need to thank me… not at all…"

Then she drew closer to him again, and Sunshine felt her arms wrapping around his… putting pressure on him, even though it wasn't much. His eyes narrowed a bit as he looked at her, his green orbs meeting her blue ones… Coming into contact with him again, that pleasurable sensation would move back through her once more.. Though this time, it was stronger… inching its way inside of her body, making it harder to focus on things around her, and making her more inclined to listen to him…

"…Hmm, if that is the case, then this really is what we should do… Our Goddess doesn't need to be concerned with the mundanity of something as minor as that… but perhaps she took pity on me, to give me a bit of help…? What a kind Goddess…" He sighed, relaxing into her a bit as he thought of her…

Presently, he began walking with her, if she was still holding onto his arm… she would be brought along with him.

"Hmm… Well, the easiest way will be through telling sermons. Passing on knowledge and parables, making services and lessons readily available… providing childcare… offering 'assistance' to those who require it…"

As the word 'assistance' left his mouth… a wave of that sensation poured through his body, moving directly into hers… accentuating the phrase, making her focus on it more… on him, as he said it… "…Do you understand…? You will be a teacher… you will help Khalaism… And I will be the one to teach you."

The Barracks!

The ROCK!

- Buddha
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum