Bleach Platinum Hearts RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Welcome to The Platinum Hearts Scroller. Here you can find our most recent Of the Year and Of the Season winners. Happy Roleplaying! --- Member of the Year: Locke --- Character of the Year: Alastair Eisfluch --- New Characters of the Year: Mizu Morikawa and Igendai Gyakusuma --- Social Thread of the Year: A Letter for Hymn --- Combat Thread of the Year: Raise Your Spirits --- Member of the Season: Paradigm --- Characters of the Season: Byakuya Kuchiki and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Applications of the Season: Armina Willsaam and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Fight Thread of the Season: Search and Destroy --- Social Thread of the Season: Damage Assessment --- Event Thread of the Season: Midnight Assault
Go down
Ame no ko
Ame no ko
Experienced Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
40 Fathoms (Saera, Hanako) - Page 4 Left_bar_bleue0/040 Fathoms (Saera, Hanako) - Page 4 Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)
Tiers:

40 Fathoms (Saera, Hanako) - Page 4 Empty Re: 40 Fathoms (Saera, Hanako)

Fri Sep 03, 2021 6:27 am

The Big Woman

Hanako Yamada

40 Fathoms (Saera, Hanako) - Page 4 6EdIfMt

Hanako accepted the offered hand and thanked Saera with a nod. When She suggested a break, Hanako nodded again and allowed herself a weary but honest smile.

"I think that is a good idea." She said.

Then she looked back at the humans and was lost in thought for a moment. Finally she looked at Saera again.

"You know what, that's a problem for Earth Affiliation."

She shrugged her shoulders and immediately regretted it. The last hit had been against her shoulders but until now she was too caught up in the battle to notice.

"We weren't even supposed to be here. And for that I feel like we have done enough. That Hollow almost killed us. Let's give E.A. a call and let them handle the humans from here on. Also, let's just hand the gate-thing over to R&D. As much as I agree with you that someone should get a beating for all this, I also very much agree that we have earned a break."

Hanako leaned a bit on Saera, while she also tried to hold her up and support her.

"Let's get out of here."

Coding Altered From: [The Frost]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum