Bleach Platinum Hearts RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Welcome to The Platinum Hearts Scroller. Here you can find our most recent Of the Year and Of the Season winners. Happy Roleplaying! --- Member of the Year: Locke --- Character of the Year: Alastair Eisfluch --- New Characters of the Year: Mizu Morikawa and Igendai Gyakusuma --- Social Thread of the Year: A Letter for Hymn --- Combat Thread of the Year: Raise Your Spirits --- Member of the Season: Paradigm --- Characters of the Season: Byakuya Kuchiki and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Applications of the Season: Armina Willsaam and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Fight Thread of the Season: Search and Destroy --- Social Thread of the Season: Damage Assessment --- Event Thread of the Season: Midnight Assault
Go down
Shizuo
Shizuo
Gremlin

Member Info
Platinum Points:
The world wakes [Inami/Midori] Left_bar_bleue59000/99999The world wakes [Inami/Midori] Empty_bar_bleue  (59000/99999)
Tiers:

The world wakes [Inami/Midori] Empty The world wakes [Inami/Midori]

Sun Jan 10, 2021 4:15 pm

The world wakes [Inami/Midori] JCRrxmK

Artist: Undertale OST - Song: Your Best Friend - Word Count: 914

Inami’s heterochromatic eyes-- gemstones of amethyst and onyx-- peered out a large window at jagged silver skyscrapers that pierced the heavens like unsheathed swords. The evening sun with its large crimson-orange light casting resplendent rays against the solitary buildings, bathing the city skyline in a unique and solidary beauty, almost as if these skyscrapers lay in defiance of the heavens, and in defiance of nature. Inami’s wrist moved faintly, swirling the amberesque liquid that lay within a wide-based crystalline glass, the viscous liquid within glowing against the rays of the fading sun.

Inami gazed upon the bay in the distance, her eyes unreadable as she took a sip, her ruby lips pressing against the rim of that crystal glass, a familiar, albeit useless, fire smoldering smoothly in the back of her throat. Her eyes would then shift downward, caught by the gleaming reflection of twin rings upon her left hand. One cast in onyx was the emblem of her nation, Chaya, and the other cast in motes of white-gold and tiger-eye was the crest of the Kokuryuteshi empire. Inami’s gaze remained upon the crest of chaya for a span of a few moments before an expression of pain momentarily crossed her face, old pang atop new one's surfacing for but a moment, before her head tilted back and the amberesque liquid was emptied from the crystal glass in her hand.

Inami turned her back from the bustling city before her eyes turned to a cold, clean and modern room. Tables of marble framed by hard floors of teak. The banners of the Kokuryuteshi empire and chaya lay together behind a thick desk hewn of cherry-wood, inlaid with onyx and tiger's eye. Upon that desk where multiple documents, some outlining the military strength of Kokuryuteshi’s vast empire, others outlining a project simply labeled “ babylon”, others were reports on the realms of the demon world, such as her dearest nieces rise to rule the nation of thoughts.

Inami’s bare feet padded softly against the warm wood as she made her way back over to the desk, Her pallid, moon-kissed fingers reaching out to pull the crystal stopper out of a crystalline bottle which held more of the amberesque liquid, pouring another healthy serving into the crystal glass that she had set down atop the desk with a thunk.

After finishing that action, Inami’s hands came to rest against the desk, fingers splayed across the surface as she leaned into it, her eyes closing for a moment as a sigh escaped her lips.

” I’ve come too far now though, haven’t I? “

The thought was an amusing one, thinking back to how this had all begun all those years ago. Thinking upon the friends that she had made and lost, and how she had ultimately changed. Inami straightened up, and reached out to tidy up the papers on the desk before moving them to the side. Hopping up to sit on the edge of her heavy, ornate desk, Inami reached over to hit a button to call in one of the many secretaries within the building--despite being able to do so with just a thought-- the queen refrained from doing so.

The large doors that lay to the west of her, right next to a large grand piano, opened as a middle-aged woman with cat-like eyes strode in.

”Can you please let our guest in now? If they’ve gotten here already.”

Inami’s feet dangled and swung, the backs of her heels lightly making a “dunk dunk dunk” sound against the back of her desk as she waited for a woman who once stood stalwartly and unyieldingly on the side of good. Whose name had created legends, just as much as it lived for many in nothing short of infamy.

”Midori, I wonder if you’ll continue to fight for a world that is only set on tearing itself apart.”

Inami thought to herself as she picked up the crystalline glass with her left hand, her rings clinking against it’s hard surface before she brought it to her lips for a sip.

Template By:
[THEFROST]

The world wakes [Inami/Midori] LzZCuy7
The world wakes [Inami/Midori] BtXe12b
Iori
Iori
Veteran Member
November COTM 2011 :

Member Info
Platinum Points:
The world wakes [Inami/Midori] Left_bar_bleue0/0The world wakes [Inami/Midori] Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)
Tiers:

The world wakes [Inami/Midori] Empty Re: The world wakes [Inami/Midori]

Sun Jan 24, 2021 6:32 am

MIDORI | UNCONQUERED SUN

To the fierce warrior of a woman who once regarded herself as the remorseless, isolation from the world had become a pleasant escape from the weight that lied heavily on her shoulders; protecting those who she held in high esteem. Her loved ones, her comrades, and the realm of earth itself.

How humorous was it? To still persist in such a noble goal when she had fallen so low? She had obtained nothing but guilt in her merciless path. Striving to be a remorseless demon more vicious than those who resided in hell had caused her to lose sight of the values that she still cherished, values that her sister had imprinted on her heart, and above all, values that any well-meaning adult should aspire to.

Vehemently despising an outcome where she would lose everything to the whims of a malevolent villain, she sought refuge in the world of demons. Contrary to her misplaced expectations, the world of demons welcomed her as if she were a fellow member of their own families.

She was relentless and her fierce spirit resonated with those who craved conflict. Vigorous battles and rebellious adventures filled her days. When she left, returning to earth, the heroine had felt as if she had come away with enlightenment.

Enlightenment so foolish as to be laughable; she only ended up becoming a contradiction of what she stood for. She could blame no one but herself as the culprit. The ruthless acts committed - whether justified or disgraceful - would always linger in her mind. One particular act was lashing out against a group of demons with no stake in the world war prior and someone who only desired to heal them.

That one still left a bitter taste in her mouth that had not properly found itself subdued. It was like an open wound with memories that served as the salt she poured inside. One could truly question if there was anything salvageable in her spirits at all.

Even so, she was not entirely a lost cause. The ambitious heroine would unexpectedly come into favorable fortunes, luck she hardly deserved. Her sister had survived the grim reaper's embrace, her husband still roamed the earth, and her family had remained unharmed.

Such a tale could have ended in tragedy and yet the ambitious heroine marches on. No longer did she wish to deem herself "remorseless" for bearing the cross of such a word meant you had to commit ruthless acts in order for the title to hold any weight. Indeed, she wished to obtain a power she could truly be proud of, to be an unconquerable force who stood in defiance of the heavens and scoffed at the wickedness of hell. An Unconquered Sun.

Even so, as Midori traveled by a crack in reality, created through significant preparation, she could not help but feel a sense of unease. Of all the locations she traveled, she had adamantly avoided china because of the Kokryuteshi. Her sister spoke of it in fond memory and there was always an admiration she held for the architecture and culture of the nation but the sting of betrayal still remained caged around her heart.

Worse yet, she was heading towards a building that housed the Queen of Chaya, Inami Asthavon. How amusing. How wondrously amusing. She could not help but wonder if her past had caught up to her. No matter, she would humor the woman and sate her own curiosity. In a sense, it would be an equivalent exchange.

Arriving through the end of the spiritual doorway she had created from scratch, she entered the building without resistance. Of course, she had been invited as a guest, so the idea that she'd be caught sneaking in was foolish but warranted nonetheless. She would maintain nothing but her absolute focus from this point forward.

Following the elder woman with catlike eyes that served as her guide, Midori observed the graceful architecture, eventually reaching the appointed room.

Stepping through the large doors, her amber eyes met with the heterochromatic orbs of the woman who had sought her out. It was a fierce gaze, yet far from imposing. A curious and wary pair of eyes observed her as she finally speaks.

"To garner the attention of one of the strongest members of the Asthavon family---to what do I owe this wondrous invitation?" Her tone was filled with a hint of skepticism. This could very well be a trap and she was walking into the lion's den if that happened to be the case. Nevertheless, she would humor the queen and solve the mystery that eats away at her ever now.

END POST | THE SUN SETS ON A PEACEFUL WORLD

Last edited by Iori[Chronos] on Sun Feb 07, 2021 4:50 am; edited 2 times in total
Shizuo
Shizuo
Gremlin

Member Info
Platinum Points:
The world wakes [Inami/Midori] Left_bar_bleue59000/99999The world wakes [Inami/Midori] Empty_bar_bleue  (59000/99999)
Tiers:

Mon Jan 25, 2021 7:06 am

The slight rustle of well-oiled hinges on large, thick, mahogany doors was all the notification Inami needed to know that her guest had arrived--Midori. The half-cocked glass that hovered on the borders of her lips only partially obscured the small smile that ran crooked along it’s ruby-red surface as Inami observed that fierce--yet curious--gaze upon Midori’s face.

"To garner the attention of one of the strongest members of the Asthavon family---to what do I owe this wondrous invitation?" Midori asked her. A loaded question if there ever was one.

Inami’s smile grew even more, all razor-sharp fang and pearly white’s framed by those thick, plump lips of hers--It wasn’t traditionally beautiful, but there was a feral almost magnetic charm to it that drew people in all the same. Inami didn’t answer right away, cocking the glass back with a faint twist of her wrist. Amber liquid poured between her lips, and more fire raced down her throat. Meanwhile, conjured from elsewhere, another crystalline glass lay upon her cherry-wood desk. Inami would have filled that glass before she sent it on it’s way, sliding across the air leisurely towards midori atop an inky dark cloud. Only then, once the glass left Inami’s lips, did she finally decide to respond.

”The interests of the Asthavons you say? I can certainly assure you whatever interests the Asthavons might have, This is not one of them. “

Inami’s tone was sultry and drawling as her amethyst and onyx eyes watched the amber liquid she was swirling in her glass. After a few moments, she brought the glass down, cradling it between her hands upon her lap as she let the full weight of her gaze level upon midori. The sultry, snaggle-toothed grin on her face dampened, and the twinkle in her eye glimmered as the queen said in a more sincere, and gentle tone.

”However if you were to ask for the interests I might have, well, I could say i’m interested in you a great deal Midori. “

Inami set aside her glass, letting it rest upon the cherrywood desk with a thunk, Inami then hopped up from the desk, her bare feet gently smacking against the floor below before she made her way to the windows that framed the bay-side overview of her office.

”If I were to say that I felt we may be more alike then you might realize, would you find it amusing, or would it be insulting?”

Inami said, mixing in mirth with the very genuine, and heartfelt things that she felt that she should say. Afterall, everything from now on would be done true to her nature, and more importantly according to her heart and ideals. She had promised herself that, and that was why she gave Midori such a straight, unfiltered response.

”If I were to ask you if you were content with the way this world is--All the fighting, All the chaos and unrest, and all the betrayal and heartache, What would your answer be?”

Inami chuckled at that one. A Demon Queen of all people asking a hero what she viewed this world to be, it was an irony that she certainly was aware of--and enjoying.

”It’s alright if you laugh at that one Midori. I know this is all terribly odd. Demon Queens typically don’t ask Heroes of morality or peace. “

Inami had intentionally thrown in that term Hero. Since once upon a time the woman infront of her had been a hero to many, and a bulwark against chaos and unrest. Inami leaned forward as she casually splayed her hands on the glass and peered down at the peaceful and safe people below, a rare smile of pure peace and care crossing upon her lips as she viewed an ideal that she had sought for so long.

“ If I asked you what your views on Justice were, what would they be? What does it mean to be Just

Inami asked Midori faintly as she moved from the glass and turned around, her heterochromatic gaze of amethyst and onyx searching as she studied the woman. There was no judgement in the gaze that was backlit by the fading crimson sun behind her. Instead, there was a faint yearning there, a budding hope, and a kindness that peeked through that tough exterior that Inami often projected. It was clear that Inami wasn’t entirely saying these things to yank her chain, and that she genuinely cared to know the answers that Midori had for these questions. To learn her views.

Inami leaned against the window pane as she waited for what answers may be brought forth to her questions.

Template By:
[THEFROST]

Iori
Iori
Veteran Member
November COTM 2011 :

Member Info
Platinum Points:
The world wakes [Inami/Midori] Left_bar_bleue0/0The world wakes [Inami/Midori] Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)
Tiers:

Mon Jan 25, 2021 4:39 pm

MIDORI | UNCONQUERED SUN

Even though Midori had never met Inami before, she was well-received by the Queen of Chaya as upon entering her room. A glass filled with amber-liquid was offered to Midori as Inami approached her. Midori observed the demoness with a dumbfounded expression that fully expressed her disbelief towards the demon's unexpected hospitality.

Wrapping her fingers around the glass, she took a small mouthful of the amber liquid while she beheld the Queen with amber eyes. Listening to her reply on why she had brought her here, Midori was pleased to know that Inami's interests were in the realm of the singular rather than anything related to the royal family. If nothing else, such a revelation had allayed her unease. To be certain, she was not letting her guard down in the slightest. Her gaze would be following the alluring demon at all times.

If I were to say that I felt we may be more alike than you might realize, would you find it amusing, or would it be insulting?

Midori would raise an eyebrow out of curiosity as she continued to consume her drink. It was odd but hardly anything she found insulting. It painted her in a mysterious light that Midori wished to delve into. She knew of Mana through her reputation and vicious acts - but the other family members might as well be a collection of indeterminate mysteries. She could not help but faintly wonder if they shared in the same chaos that Mana Astahvon reveled in. Even so, she would not let her impression of Mana influence her impression of the Queen of Chaya.

"I'd find it quite amusing, Inami. Even though I once shared a home with demonkind, it's odd to know that the Queen of Chaya shares a common ground with a fallen hero."

Her gaze would remain focused on Inami as her eyes followed the woman around the room. From a direct glance, Inami held within her appearance and aura the type of radiance that could be described as resplendent, graceful, and imposing as if she was well aware of the directions of her heart and ambition.

Truth be told, Midori was quite impressed by the way Inami had decided to approach her. There was no malice, no aim to intimidate - she genuinely seemed as if she wished to know of not only Midori but humankind as well.

The irony of the queen's next question was humorously peculiar. A demon queen inquiry on the views of a human who lived on earth? Philosophers from each walk of life or period of time would've likely pondered the weight and theme behind such a ludicrous concept.

Even so, there was a sense of fondness she felt towards being asked such a question. Did the Queen of Chaya truly have interest in her answers? Of Justice? Of her views on the horrors and tragedies of earth? The raven-haired woman decided to follow the queen to the window as she shared the view with her alluring host.

"To be fair, you're asking a fallen hero such interesting questions about morality. If anything, I only find humor in how shocked I am that you would ask someone like me of all people. I am far from noble, you know."

Midori consumed the rest of her first glass as she tilted her head, staring out at the crimson sun as it slowly faded into the night.

"Justice is a concept riddled with controversy in this current age... just as it was in the past - something that is so contentious - and yet, something humans will readily use to wash their hands clean of their sins. When it is measured alongside war, even more so. Any man or woman regardless of race - will sometimes easily justify a ruthless act on the battlefield even if the act is despicable."

Placing a hand on Inami's shoulder, she chuckled as her amber eyes glowed with a glint of humor, reflecting on her own judgments of the world.

"I am one of those humans... or perhaps, I was until I was guided onto a better path. If I had to give you my own genuine opinion of what true justice is? Well, in the words of my sister - Justice is protecting those who cannot protect themselves, upholding the safety of those who only wish to live their life in peace and prosperity. It is protecting a world that has so much to offer and to allow those born in it to live long, fulfilling lives. The protectors ought not care about the glory they receive or the admiration. The mere act of kindness and sincerity and using your power to save the lives of the innocent and even the bastardized... that is true justice. Whether you are considered a hero or villain in the eyes of the people, you should pay no heed to their judgment. Their safety is of the utmost importance. Those who act in true heroism do not care about glory or praise. Only in doing good by the world. "

Midori turned to Inami as she chuckled, noticing how much of a mouthful that was to digest. She could easily blame it on how much she admired her fiery sibling.

"Ah, my apologies. I went on a little tangent just now... but you get the idea, right?"

Last edited by Iori[Chronos] on Sun Feb 07, 2021 5:00 am; edited 1 time in total
Shizuo
Shizuo
Gremlin

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Sat Feb 06, 2021 4:23 pm

”Odd huh? Certainly So.” The thought was mired with a sick amusement as the queen found herself crossing her arms beneath her bust, fingers on her left hand drumming her right tricep as she gave midori her undivided attention. Her gemstone eyes shimmering against the backlit rays of the fading sun, the dusky purples and vibrant reds casting shadows against the rich wood floors below, glowing warmly whilst the Queen contemplated what Midori had to say about chivalry, about honor and integrity. When midori had finally finished speaking, Inami rose from the window that lay at her back, her wrist rolling as her glass and the crystal bottle arose from their spot on the desk. Inami would take a step forward to bridge the gap between them, and softly laid a hand upon midori’s left shoulder.

”Heroes don’t fall Midori, they simply outlive their usefulness to those that once needed them. Also.. don’t worry, i enjoyed the tangent.” Inami’s tone was soft, coaxing--as if she felt this harsh truth might be too much for midori to bare. There was a husky rawness in that voice as the queen’s eyes glimmered with many words that were better left unsaid. With but a thought the bottle and glass slid through the air before they thudded down atop a table in the far corner bay-facing window of the room.

Far from noble? The thought rolled in her mind, and the queen couldn’t help but allowing a wicked little smile curve at the very corners of her lips. It was but a fleeting, phantom of a grin that only had the faintest gleam of her razor sharp teeth behind them--but it was captivating, much like how a bunny might find itself enthralled by a snake. Exotic and deadly, it brought a sense of pandemonium to the queens face that was backlit by the very human, yet inhuman emotions she often brought to bare.

I see. She too understands. Inami thought to herself as she let a glimmer of her blackened tears lay at the corners of her eyes. Memories, and unbidden emotions bubbling forth to be squashed as the queen coughed. Once she had settled herself, Inami slowly made her way over to the table in the corner, her bare feet slapping against the floor until a thick bear-skin rug came underfoot, and she sat down in one of the plush leather chairs in the corner. She’d motion for Midori to follow, and waited until she settled in before she continued their conversation.

” Those that ignore the bad they do in the name of good are far less noble than you are Midori. To do good is easy, to accept that in order to do good, you sometimes have to do terrible things, that.. That is far harder. The so-called Noblesse Oblige. Yet, the bad that comes from the good is often ignored, left to fester in the dark. “ Inamis words were soft and velvety as they left her lips, yet the bite in them showed the gravity of the conversation. This was not whimsical, nor was it saucy, it was centered and firm.

”That is why I value you Midori. Seeing one side only leads to the cycle we are in. Wars that are brought on by peace, and peace that causes wars. It’s not justice because it is not universal, but instead bent to fit the needs of those that tote it. “ Inami’s lips curled into a frown, as if the thought of such trite, and flimsy hypocrisy being called justice disgusted her--and it did, it made her feel sick. She remembered such people, and the image of Algos flashed in her mind, standing there as she denounced her family, as she tore it apart. She thought of the many innocent souls that would die needlessly as hollows swarmed the regions that were now unprotected after shadowfall had ceded earth.

”I’m not human Midori. “ Inami stated plainly as her eyes drifted and she looked out the window, her chin slumping down to rest in her palm as she sighed softly, a weary and worn look adorning Inamis sharp, angular, exotic features.

”Yet I still feel, and in many ways I feel far more deeply than a human could even begin to comprehend. When I awoke, what I saw was a world on the verge of tearing itself apart. Pride runs as deep in this world as Greed, Hypocrisy, and Racism do, and i’ve asked myself for a long time if it was right, that everything is so broken.” Inami paused and sighed softly, letting the tears that framed her face show how strongly she felt about this. How much she cared about this.

” and I’ve finally understood that I want to stop the fighting, to make a world where a human doesn’t have to walk outside their door and worry that a hollow will eat them up. Where the slaughter will stop. It’s funny is it not? A demon queen who wishes for utopia.” Inami said, the words oddly vulnerable as she chuckled softly, the musical tone of her voice soft and self mocking as she cast her eyes towards the swirling marble table below.
”But I cannot do it alone. “ Inami said softly. Her shoulders tensing softly as she contemplated exactly how to ask anything further than what she had already said. She had already put herself out there, far more than she had wished to, but still. She did not regret it, not for one second. For this was what she must do.

Template By:
[THEFROST]

Iori
Iori
Veteran Member
November COTM 2011 :

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Sun Feb 14, 2021 1:44 pm

MIDORI | UNCONQUERED SUN

Midori displayed a curious smile as she listened to the Queen of Chaya. Their philosphies held some similarities, it seemed. Midori had learned long ago that a concept such as heroism had lost its luster long ago. A true hero was a rarity in this world. Those who were willing to truly sacrifice for the greater good, to dirty their hands, if even a little to bring about a positive reality in the world.

Midori wholeheartedly agreed with Inami's passionate words. It resonated through her own being. Glancing at her face every now and then, she could see a faint hint of tears at her eyes. Following the woman to the plush set of chairs, she sat down and held her gaze with the Queen.

A demon queen who wished for a Utopia? Midori reflected on how humorous she would've found such statements to be in the past. Her whole perception of the Asthavon family had been distorted by Mana and her reign over the realm of earth. She despised the thought of ever believing her or her family were anything more than harbingers who reveled in chaos and destruction, who acted as if the earth was but a mere playground to toy with.

Given her current conversation with Inami, it seemed to be a perception wrought with misguided bias. In truth, this conversation had exceeded her expectations. To Inami's credit, she had left a fine impression on the raven-haired woman.
That alone told Midori that her aim was to genuinely bring about a change in this world. She admitted that in the end, she could not do it alone. Midori tapped at her chin as Inami finished. She wondered what Inami desired of her, what her aim was in bringing the raven-haired woman here.

"I am certain that no man or woman can do it alone. That said, how do I play into this? How do you feel I could be of aid?"

Shizuo
Shizuo
Gremlin

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Mon Feb 15, 2021 9:16 pm

” I want you to join K-world and help me, as a member of the White Wings.”

Inami said softly, her heterochromia studying the woman on the other side of the table. There was a vulnerability in the eyes of the Queen that hadn’t been there before. The kind of vulnerability that stemmed from someone that was offering a peace of themselves, and feared rejection. After all, was that not what she was doing? In offering Midori a place at her side, she was opening herself up to the chance of rejection. The chance that Midori’s hatred for what her kind had done would outweigh her desire to help Inami create a better world.

” You aren’t afraid of being against what is being done if you feel it isn’t right. I need someone like that who is willing to be at my side Midori.” Inami leaned in, her voice strained and raw, but honest. Those glittering heterochromia studied Midori’s face, hoping to catch the kind of emotions that would cross it from such a statement. Would she be reviled? Or would she be honored? Inami honestly had no clue, because she had never been terribly good at this. Opening up to others was hard, opening up with a chance of rejection was even harder for her.

”Of course I understand if such a request is reaching but.” Inami paused as her voice grew searching. She’d exhale as she grasped the crystal glass that lay on the table, her head tilting back as she gulped the remainder of the amber liquid that lay within, fire racing down her throat before she exhaled faintly, smog piling forth lazily from her lips.

”It’s so hard to do anything alone. Its like wading through quicksand y’know. The harder you fight, the more you sink. Every day goes from something new, to something familiar, something dreaded.” Inami’s voice softened as this far-away look lingered in her eyes. She’d glance at the sun that had almost finally disappeared behind the glittering bay. Blinking back the tears that had threatened to spill over from her eyes.

” The light fades, and the world gets dyed in endless grays. Eventually you don’t know what kindness is, and what you fear most is that someone will look into you and find the truth. That your facade is to only hide a soul that is infinitely close to breaking.” Inami’s voice was a dry, lonely whisper as she spoke those words. The emotions of devastation only barely held at bay.

The words slipped from her lips had very little to do with what she wanted. However she wished for Midori to hear them all the same. When she asked Midori about her views on justice, Midori had given her a part of herself, through her heart-felt honest words. So Inami decided she would share with Midori that pain, which now served as her heart-felt determination. That she would give Midori a piece of herself.

” I decided that I would change, that I would no longer run away from these emotions within my chest. That I would erect something better for those who are also stuck in the quicksand. That I would reach out my hands, and with this power I possess, I would build this world to be a better one. Even if each time I lose a little bit of myself, I will still reach out that hand.” Inami said softly as she gently reached out and lay one of her hands atop one of midori’s.

” Maybe that makes me the selfish, Idealistic dreamer, but when I saw you, I wanted more than simply to have you by my side to help change this world. I wanted to give you a home, and even if I fear rejection, I want to offer that to you. Even if I am an Asthavon, even if I am reviled because I am a demon, even if I myself am Irredeemable, that is my heartfelt, selfish wish Midori. “ Inami’s words were coupled by the dazzling razor-tooth smile that had spread from ear to ear upon her face. The heartfelt emotion behind those words, the emotion that lay thick upon her tongue. It was clear that she meant every one of those words.

” Will you help me Midori?” Inami asked softly. Once more asking that single question.

Template By:
[THEFROST]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum