Bleach Platinum Hearts RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Welcome to The Platinum Hearts Scroller. Here you can find our most recent Of the Year and Of the Season winners. Happy Roleplaying! --- Member of the Year: Locke --- Character of the Year: Alastair Eisfluch --- New Characters of the Year: Mizu Morikawa and Igendai Gyakusuma --- Social Thread of the Year: A Letter for Hymn --- Combat Thread of the Year: Raise Your Spirits --- Member of the Season: Paradigm --- Characters of the Season: Byakuya Kuchiki and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Applications of the Season: Armina Willsaam and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Fight Thread of the Season: Search and Destroy --- Social Thread of the Season: Damage Assessment --- Event Thread of the Season: Midnight Assault
Go down
Rawk
Rawk
God of Love

Member Info
Platinum Points:
In the Kiln [Alex, Kimitsuki] Left_bar_bleue16000/1In the Kiln [Alex, Kimitsuki] Empty_bar_bleue  (16000/1)
Tiers:

In the Kiln [Alex, Kimitsuki] Empty In the Kiln [Alex, Kimitsuki]

Mon Jan 25, 2021 2:03 am

In the Kiln [Alex, Kimitsuki] YRtYvEZ

Alex

Man... What the fuck was Alex even doing with himself these days? Wasn't he just supposed to be a stay at home dad, keeping an eye on his little girl and helping Nel out around the house? Well, yeah, in theory that was his life now. And with how quiet the whole world had been these days, that even seemed like it might be pretty attainable. But something kept eating at him, and it wasn't just the fucking Hollow that kept trying to swallow him whole whenever he got even a little pissed.

Well, maybe it was a little bit of that, but that was all just part of the problem. Things were fine now, but he remembered exactly what Hayden had told him last time their fists met. It was on him to protect his family; he couldn't just fuckin let things be quiet and peaceful. Yeah, he wanted to let Nel have a life without any violence, but that meant he needed to be ready to handle it in her stead. And if he couldn't even light a fucking match without coughing up blood, well that was a fucking problem, wasn't it?

There weren't really many people he could reach out to about this. Not many people he wanted to really lay this out for in case it went wrong, and definitely not many who even really knew how to deal with this shit in the first place. But he hit up Abalia, she knew her way around these things, and he got some digits for a girl that was apparently real trustworthy.

Well, if Abalia trusted her, Alex was pretty confident he wasn't gonna get shanked for his wallet, so that was nice and reassuring.

Naturally he shot her a text or two, asked when she was free, and set up a good ol' meeting. Not a lot of places he could even do shit like this without being spotted, but there was at least one; the very same underground arena where Hayden had just about killed him, right around this time last year. Great memories, that. Well, whatever. 'Til this Kimitsuki chick rocked up, he could sit on a bench and reminisce. Try not to cough up a lung whenever he thought about something annoying.

This cancer shit really was for the birds.

Coding in Template By:
https://www.platinumhearts.net/u1
darkfunnel
darkfunnel
Veteran Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
In the Kiln [Alex, Kimitsuki] Left_bar_bleue128100/999999In the Kiln [Alex, Kimitsuki] Empty_bar_bleue  (128100/999999)
Tiers:

In the Kiln [Alex, Kimitsuki] Empty Re: In the Kiln [Alex, Kimitsuki]

Mon Jan 25, 2021 4:13 pm

In the Kiln [Alex, Kimitsuki] 6EdIfMt

The Liberated Flame

Artist: JubyPhonic - Song: WILDFIRE!! (Cover)

Apparently, Abalia thought higher of Kimitsuki than the woman had expected; then again, Kimitsuki didn't exactly speak with her much. Regardless of that, it seemed like Kimitsuki had been contacted by a man with the name Alex. She didn't know him, and it was quite likely he only knew her due to Abalia or some other facet of Vastime; whomever, or whatever, that may be. Regardless, Kimi saw no issue in meeting this man, as long as everything went well. A time and a place; an underground arena. Kimi knew of it, but not terribly well; she hadn't been there herself ever, if at all. Regardless, upon the time of their meeting, Kimitsuki bid farewell to Hiroi and moved towards the place at which she was to meet Alex.

While travelling to her destination, Kimitsuki couldn't help but wonder who this Alex was; and especially why he wanted to meet her. Given the fact they were meeting in an underground Arena, she assumed it was for a spar; or possibly for some help of some sort. Either way, she couldn't help but be extremely curious.

Truth be told, the underground Arena was quite nice looking, and likely sturdy enough to deal with even Hayden; especially if Hayden himself had this built. The Danava looked around in wonder, examining the area before her eyes finally focused on the man who was sitting on the bench. Unless Kimitsuki was mistaken, this was probably who she was bound to meet; Alex. Red hair, a different shade of red then Kimi's own, and certainly seemed quite burly. She was oddly surprised, especially if he coughed violently in the time during, or after, her arrival; however, she waved at Alex to get his attention, assuming he wasn't too stuck in his memories.

"Hello there, Alex, was it? I'm Kimitsuki Yamamoto; it's nice to meet you~"

She gave the man a warm smile, one that was probably as warm as Kimi herself; which would be made quite obvious. After introducing herself, she held her hand out towards Alex for a handshake; if he wanted to do that. She knew it was the thing to do whenever she met someone new; being part of Vastime certainly caused her to be used to such things. Regardless, the red haired Danava was quite curious as to why Alex asked her here; but, she figured it would be best to get actual introductions done before getting to the nitty gritty parts of their meeting. However, it was still hard for Kimitsuki not to be curious exactly why this man had asked her here. After all, it's not every day someone you don't know ask you to an underground Arena.

Template By:
[THEFROST]

Rawk
Rawk
God of Love

Member Info
Platinum Points:
In the Kiln [Alex, Kimitsuki] Left_bar_bleue16000/1In the Kiln [Alex, Kimitsuki] Empty_bar_bleue  (16000/1)
Tiers:

Tue Jan 26, 2021 4:42 am

Alex

"Yo. Yeah, name's Alex. Abalia said you're pretty chill. Er, well, the opposite actually, but that's pretty much what I'm lookin' for. Nice to meet you too, by the way."

Being polite wasn't exactly Alex's forte, but he wasn't such an ape that he wouldn't shake her hand or anything like that. It was just something odd for him, but he was learning his manners. Mostly because Nel got mad if he didn't.

"I'll cut straight to the point, I guess, unless you're one for small talk. I'm what you'd call 'real fuckin' sick,' but it's not contagious or anything so don't worry about that. Been dicking around at home for a while, but I'm not really up to keep doing that. Keep thinking about what I'd do if something happens, and the answer's honestly 'not a whole fuckin' lot.'"

Feeling the cancer within him become all the more aggressive even at just that little bit of irritation, Alex clenched one fist tighter, taking a deep breath to try and ward it off. He was fucking tired of this.

"You get pretty hot, yeah? I do too. Used to, anyway, before I got sick. Need someone to push me back to where I was, maybe even further. You game?"

Coding in Template By:
darkfunnel
darkfunnel
Veteran Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
In the Kiln [Alex, Kimitsuki] Left_bar_bleue128100/999999In the Kiln [Alex, Kimitsuki] Empty_bar_bleue  (128100/999999)
Tiers:

Wed Jan 27, 2021 3:19 pm

The Liberated Flame

He was Alex. It was good to have that confirmation instead of not knowing if she had the right person; albeit, there was only one other person down here. So, at the very least, it was likely very difficult for such a mistake to happen. After that small bit of clarification, and what was probably a slightly awkward handshake, Kimi wasn't exactly the best on manners either at times, Alex had cut straight to the point; something Kimitsuki didn't mind in the slightest. She was military after all, so getting straight to the point was much better than beating around the bush.

Apparently, Alex was sick, and in a way that wasn't contagious. It was difficult for Kimitsuki to not tilt her head in curiosity. What was this sickness, then? She wasn't terribly well versed in human diseases. She just knew that humans could occasionally get sick, and they normally had medicine to help with such things; but, from how Alex was talking, and acting, it seemed like something that was not helped by conventional methods. As she absorbed what Alex said, and came to understand why he called her here, she thought about the liberation flame she had obtained from Liu ages ago; could it help him...?

She didn't wish to propose a false hope, especially to a man she literally just met. Maybe, after a bit of time, she could attempt it. However, she had no idea of she could completely liberate said disease. After all, if it was far too severe, she could do more harm than good. In the end, perhaps all she could do was to simply lessen the effects. Either way, she pushed those thoughts aside for now and continued to listen to Alex; contemplating what she heard.

He wanted to spar with her, basically; get back into condition. Or, at least, into a better condition than he was now. Kimitsuki nodded at his initial question. Indeed, Kimitsuki could get pretty hot if she wanted to; and given enough time. However, Kimitsuki hadn't exactly been getting extremely hot recently. She was probably rusty as well. While contemplating Alex's proposal, she opened her palm and flame burst into life upon her palm. Kimitsuki contemplated that part of her, her fire; contemplating further. She closed her hand, and the flame was snuffed out with barely a sound.

Kimitsuki gave Alex a warm smile, which was saying something considering Kimi was naturally warmer than most beings. She nodded now at his second question, whether she was game or not. Kimitsuki probably didn't have a proper battle since Vastime moved on Europe; if then. However, the woman was glad to help him. After all, she could use some practice too.

"Yeah, that sounds good, Alex. I don't mind helping you at all. I'll try to be that someone to push you; as much as I can. If your sickness gets in the way... well, I'm sure we'll work past it. So, what did you have in mind?"

Template By:
[THEFROST]

Rawk
Rawk
God of Love

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Fri Jan 29, 2021 3:16 am

Alex

"Dunno, if I'm being real. Right now I can barely light a smoke without nearly losing a fuckin' lung. If shit goes well we can throw hands, but I'll be honest girly, I need someone who can keep an eye on me if shit goes south."

Alex rolled his neck, not really having kept up with any working out in the past months. He was out of it, he knew that much, but none of this was even really about getting stronger. It wasn't about being the toughest guy on the block or any shit like that anymore. All that didn't mean anything to him now.

"I uh, I appreciate you comin' by, by the way. Know there's not really much reason for you to help some fuckin' rando deal with getting back into the swing of things. I can try n' pay you back some time. Shoot you a text when Nel finishes a batch of donuts, they're fuckin' killer when they're fresh."

He was stalling now, he knew that. Of course he was fucking stalling, why wouldn't he? Last time he pushed himself was in Russia with Radioactive, and look how that turned out for him. Stuck in the hospital for weeks and couldn't even finish what he'd gone there for.

Aha, all that frustration was really getting him worked up now. He could feel the Riot of the Blood boiling beneath the surface, but that didn't matter to him. Partially because he was just used to it by now, always keeping those violent impulses in check. But the other more pressing reason was just that it was small fuckin potatoes to the cancer that immediately began eating at him when the Riot started acting up.

"Alright... Like I said, if I start flipping a lid or whatever, just beat my ass til I stop, yeah? Hope you don't mind if we just shoot the shit in the meantime, though. Be nice to keep my mind off this if I can."

A small purple spark lit in Alex's palm, and even that faint bit of energy was enough to evoke a visible wince. He used to be way better than this. He could cut through a fucking cliffside without even trying, and what the fuck was this now? Did he just fucking give up? Decide he was a fucking family man now? Wasn't a family man supposed to be able to protect his fucking family?

His anger at himself only exacerbated the flame in his hand, and the hunger of the cancer eating at his soul, but that was fine with him for now. Gripping his hand into a fist around the violet ember, a far greater purple blaze erupted from his hand. The hollow energy in his soul fed on it all, and admittedly, it hurt enough to drive him down to one knee. But the flame did not die down.

"So, uh, what- fuck me... Tell me about yourself, Abalia says you're- fuck- says you're alright. Said you work for Hayden. Whatcha do for a living?"

It was inane small talk, and it wasn't really his forte at all. But it was also the only thing he could really think of to keep his focus away from just how much his everything hurt.

Coding in Template By:
darkfunnel
darkfunnel
Veteran Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Fri Jan 29, 2021 11:04 pm

The Liberated Flame

Kimitsuki was glad to come by. Indeed, she didn't know this man terribly well. However, if he had connections to Abalia, and Hayden, it was very likely Alex was alright. The Danava gave Alex an affirming nod as he gave it to her straight; that he needed someone to keep an eye on him, or beat the shit out of him, if things went south. Such a proclamation made her wonder... what had happened to him? If this was something simple, like lung cancer, then she could understand why he couldn't smoke without hacking up a lung. However, why would lung cancer limit his ability to use his powers? Unless, his powers were extremely dependent on his breathing patterns.

Eventually, he created a purple spark above his own hand, and winced just from that small bit of exertion. It was strange. How could such a simple effort of a spark cause such pain. Kimitsuki paid close attention, letting her focus waver when she gave Alex a big smile; glad to come by and try some of Nel's donuts when they were fresh.

"Glad to help, Alex. Even if we don't know each other terribly well, I honestly don't mind helping at all."

A warm smile followed after Kimitsuki had spoke. However, she soon returned to more of an observing face as Alex continued to conjure energy and create a flame upon his palm. The more Alex pushed himself, the more the action seemed to noticeably hurt him. Something felt odd about his energy. It was clearly there, but it felt... strange. She couldn't be sure how to describe it, especially since she had never met Alex before now; with no previous ground to stand on, there wasn't a lot for Kimitsuki to judge right now. So, she simply kept watch, keeping a close eye on Alex.

"You got it. And of course not, better than focusing on the pain, after all."

Kimitsuki smiled at him, watching as he seemed to get angrier at his own inability to do more than light a spark in his palm; achieving the ability to create a flame in his hand, one that was certainly much larger than the spark before. However, he seemed to collapse to a single knee; something that caused Kimitsuki to lurch forwards a small bit. However, she ended up kneeling in front of him instead of trying to catch him. She listened to what he said, conjuring a small flame in her hands. It was different from the flame she had summoned up before. It seemed to be more wild, more free than her regular fire. Which was likely odd, given fire was already quite wild to begin with. She smiled at the man, nurturing the flame in her hand.

"Well, I'm part of Vastime; to put it bluntly, I'm a soldier. Albeit, I haven't had a lot to do with actual battlefields and such. Hayden actually recruited me himself. Bootcamp as a demon was certainly an adventure of its own. However, it's nice to know Abalia has such an opinion of me."

Kimitsuki raised the flame slowly, showing it to Alex. She wanted him to know what it was. After all, it probably did him far better to know what it was before she literally placed it on him.

"This was a gift from someone dear to me; a flame that could liberate. I figured... You're in a lot of pain, and I can't help but wonder if it might help. So, if you'll allow me... I'd like to try."

Kimitsuki waited for him to approve or deny. If Alex's answer was denial, Kimi wouldn't do a thing; she would simply let him continue to struggle. However, if allowed, Kimitsuki would grow the brilliantly wild flame as she moved her arm forward; hovering her open palm in front Alex's chest as the flame spread onto him. She was attempting to liberate the source of his pain; be that his cancer or something far more threatening to his life. After all, if just using his powers could cause such a painful reaction. Surely, there was something Kimitsuki could do for him.

"What about you, Alex...? You mentioned a Nel. Do-Do you have a family?"

Template By:
[THEFROST]

Rawk
Rawk
God of Love

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Sat Jan 30, 2021 3:02 am

Alex

"Demon, huh? Fuckin...ah, Jesus... You oughta give my little girl some tips some time. Her piece of shit mom was a demon, but I don't really know much about all that."

Listening to Kimitsuki speak was definitely not enough to totally get his mind off the pain entirely, but it helped however marginally. Of course, when she told him about her flame, it caught his attention. He didn't really know what she meant by 'liberate,' but if he was being totally honest, he couldn't really bring himself to care too much about the specifics. He liked the sound of it alone.

"Liberation, eh? Heh, I've got anarchy pumping in these veins, you know. My soul's already halfway to Hollow I'm pretty sure, but- motherfucker, one sec... Mm, if you think we got a shot with that, I'm down to give it a go."

It was almost disconcerting how casually he spoke about something directly related to the well-being of his soul. Wasn't that important to him? Well no shit, of course it was. But he was fucking tired of being nothing, tired of being a fucking weight on his own family. He was gonna fucking fix this if it killed him. Er...maybe not that extreme.

"Family? Yeah, guess I do. Me n' Nel have been dating for a while now, live together and all that. Thought about proposing to her, got the ring and everything, but honestly I wanna propose as a full fuckin man. No Hollow eating me alive, just me. Already mentioned my daughter, we're pretty tight I feel like. Her name's Alex too, her mom picked a fuckin awful name. Wasn't gonna keep calling her by that one."

He was distracting himself again. Fuck, alright, he was ready.

"Dunno how your liberation deal works, but I'm all in on it. Abalia wouldn't put trust in a retard and you seem pretty aight. Hit me with everything you got, yeah? That doesn't work, I'll try and back it up with my own shit. Just uh, that might get me in a bad spot on its own, but it's small potatoes if we're comparin' it to right now. Don't worry if my skin falls off or whatever, that happens. I'm sure this'll work if we get it hot and wild enough."

If he were a single man, that last bit might have been said with a flirtatious edge to it, but Alex really couldn't even think about women besides Nel that way these days. As it stood, it was just the last one in a very long line of Alex-isms, those many turns of phrase that no normal human being would ever use.

"Hit me with it, girl."

Coding in Template By:
darkfunnel
darkfunnel
Veteran Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Mon Feb 01, 2021 9:12 pm

THE LIBERATED FLAME

Artist: JubyPhonic - Song: Wildfire (Cover)

Whether or not Kimi's liberation flame would actually help Alex was yet to be seen. She had seen no noticeable effect, or really reduced the pain he had felt. Kimitsuki was still concerned, the kind girl she was, but she wasn't really able to do much more than leave the liberation flame on Alex's torso and hope the continued exposure helped him out in the long run. Soon, Kimi nodded at what Alex had said about his daughter.

"Of course, I wouldn't mind in the slightest. I can teach her what I know; but I am sure there are better demons out there who can cover such things."

Kimitsuki nodded at him pleasantly. However, she soon stood up as Alex was requesting for them to fight. Frankly speaking, Kimitsuki was uncertain of Alex's condition, if it was a good idea for them to fight right now. However... She did not have the heart to dissuade him. Not to mention, she could tell Alex's mind was set on doing this; and there was likely nothing she could do to dissuade him anyways. Kimitsuki simply nodded at Alex. She was glad Alex was trusting her enough thanks to Abalia's recommendation. Soon, the demon watched as Alex stood up and finally asked Kimitsuki to 'hit him with it'. It was hard for Kimitsuki not to chuckle. However, after she was asked to hit him with it, the woman took a few steps back, keeping the liberation flame going on Alex; as long as she could at least. After Kimi took a step back, she punched her own palm; fire flaring out from where her knuckles connected with her other hand.

"You got it, Alex; don't go dying on me!"

Kimitsuki, Danava of Fire, looked at Alec closely as her hair's hue started to become more orange; started to flicker. She was fire, and when she used it; her body would reflect such changes. After her hair changed it's hue ever so slightly, Fire burst forth from the ground behind her; causing her hair to rise up with the sudden surge. She smiled at Alex. He wanted to be hit with it, and who was she to deny a man's simple wish. Besides, he did wish for Kimi to come at him full force; to not hold back. She felt bad about it, but she could make it up to him later.

Kimitsuki stomped one foot onto the floor, likely doing no damage, and then sent the full force of the column of fire towards Alex; planning to engulf him in the blaze. Not to mention, she used the fire as cover; dashing through her own fire while summoning her most important Atma Vatou, a blade made from the essence of flame itself. Once in range of Alex, hopefully not seeing the attack quite yet, Kimitsuki would use the blade as a distraction from her true objective. She was intent on delivering a powerful kick to Alex's side; basically feinting with her blade so he would attempt to avoid or deal with the blade and perhaps not anticipate the kick. Not to mention, Kimi had focused fire on her foot and leg; focused points meant to infuse a great deal of heat in such a focused point.

However, Kimi wasn't exactly the best at hand to hand combat from time to time; which normally caused her to rely on her fire in situations in which she was at a disadvantage. Which meant, perhaps Alex could see her ploy and properly react, and counter. Anything was possible. However, Kimitsuki didn't care much about winning this fight; or even if she got her ass beat in general. What she cared about was helping Alex; and hoping she could help him through this issue of a hollow eating upon his soul. There was a chance... If her liberation flame could do it's thing, perhaps even purge the hollow... Right now, Kimitsuki only hoped for that chance while doing her best to help Alex. And beat him up a bit.

Template By:
[THEFROST]

Rawk
Rawk
God of Love

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Tue Feb 02, 2021 12:45 am

Alex

"Yeah, maybe. But I'd rather go with someone I trust, you dig? And I figure after this, you'll be on the list."

It was true that Alex was dead set on this. He'd have to push himself to the limit here; there was no way that he'd be able to fix this if he just half-assed it. The flame Kimitsuki had tossed his way was, in a word, nice. It was pretty strange to say, but he could tell it probably wouldn't have hurt even if he weren't so fuckin' tough. Pretty neat.

"Not plannin' on it."

The moment Kimitsuki's fire struck Alex, he was impressed. Not a lot of things got hot enough that he even noticed anymore, so the fact that he felt it right away was pretty impressive. In fact, every instinct in his body told him to move. Told him to get the fuck out of the way. But it was heating him right the fuck up, and that was just part of the plan, all part of fixing him. There wasn't a chance in hell he'd move.

A lot of people probably would have been fooled by Kimitsuki's feint. Strictly speaking, Alex was fooled by it too. However, this did not actually entail trying to avoid the blow, or even really deal with it. He was a tough guy, he knew that. But he was trying to get hurt here, trying to get real worked up again. So, instead, he just kept letting himself get hot. Didn't vent anything, just took it all in, from his own body and from everything Kimitsuki had hit him with. He felt his bones creaking from the strain, every vein in his body doing its best not to burst. Normally, this would have been a liability, but he didn't care right now.

Alex stepped directly forward, fully intent on meeting Kimitsuki's blow. At the same time, he condensed all of the heat in his body into his right hand, the bones cracking from the sheer energy and his flesh looking as though it was ready to melt away. He could feel the Hollow only getting stronger in his chest. Every thought he had was clouded by pain. He still didn't care. Kimitsuki's blade made full contact with his body, and her kick only doubled the impact. His sheer durability mitigated some of the damage as a metallic clang echoed through the place, but it was still very much a wound. At much the same time, he swung his fist forward.

The moment he made contact, he grinned to himself. Not because it had been a good hit. Truth be told, he was so out of it, so fucking handicapped, that he knew it was barely shit. He used to be able to fuck up even Hayden with a punch like that, but he knew someone else just as hot as him might not even flinch. But what was more important was the damage done to himself with the blow. Shattered bones, flesh scorched down to the bone. All the while, his flame roared within. The Riot screamed to be let out. The Hollow only fed more hungrily. It was a perfect start.

"Nice hit."

Coding in Template By:
darkfunnel
darkfunnel
Veteran Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Wed Feb 03, 2021 1:54 pm

THE LIBERATED FLAME

Artist: JubyPhonic - Song: Wildfire (Cover)

Perhaps it was a bit much to expect Alex to dodge her sword and her fiery kick; then again, she had never fought Alex before. However, what she didn't expect that he would take both strikes, not take a great deal of damage in the process, and then counter with a good punch. Even if Kimitsuki had some minor advantages, in some areas, Kimitsuki had little time to avoid the punch. It was a good strike, and one that certainly made use of the opening that Kimitsuki had produced by attacking. She decided to flow with the force of the punch, as she couldn't really avoid it. Kimitsuki was nowhere near as durable as Alex, but this little maneuver of letting herself turn with the force of the punch decreased the damage a bit; albeit, it did leave a small tear in Kimi's lip and cheek. Indeed, it was healing, but quite slowly. Kimitsuki chuckled softly, gently wiping her lip a small bit.

"Right back atcha, Alex~"

The demon grinned at Alex, letting the damage heal naturally, for now, before Kimitsuki took a deep breath in, and let it out; in that brief moment, her fire had increased in heat in that short period of time. Her hair seemingly burned brighter, the demon bearing a load of flame behind herself. If Alex did not know Kimi was the Danava of Fire... perhaps this would give him quite a great hint. Since he wanted Kimitsuki to come at him full force...

Kimi's yell echoed through the room as she sent an even larger torrent of fire at Alex; the flame burning hot enough to quite possibly make Alex beware such intense heat. In those brief moments, Kimitsuki felt truly, and honestly, alive. She had not felt so free in such a long time. She had not let her fire run rampant like this ever since she had first obtained her small power over liberation. Kimitsuki let out a small chuckle as she let her fire burn through the room; likely damaging nothing. However, her only intent was to fight Alex, and not to harm anything else. In a blur of movement, or perhaps not since Kimitsuki was not the fastest being ever, Kimitsuki rushed towards Alex as she once again used her fire as cover. It probably wouldn't work twice, but Kimi was enjoying herself a bit too much to care about combat effectivity.

As Kimitsuki rushed through her fire, she did not bother with tricks like feints; she came at Alex head on. She aimed a right hook towards Alex's face, covering her fist and arm in fire; intending to deliver quite a powerful blow straight to Alex's jaw. Not to mention, the demon would follow up with a few strikes of her sword; luckily, she could use her sword with either hand, and not only one. After those strikes, Kimitsuki breathed fire, quite literally, point blank at Alex. Of course, even if Kimitsuki was starting to have fun, enjoy the freedom of cutting lose, she was still keeping a close eye on Alex's condition; still attempting to use her liberation flame to aid his condition as much as she could. Not to mention, there was no true threat as long as Kimitsuki was still in control; and as long as Kimi had control, there was no need to worry. As long as nothing terrible happened, Kimitsuki had hope that the hollow that was gnawing away at Alex's soul could be properly dealt with. After all, Kimitsuki didn't want to lose a new friend to a Hollow.

Template By:
[THEFROST]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum