Bleach Platinum Hearts RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Welcome to The Platinum Hearts Scroller. Here you can find our most recent Of the Year and Of the Season winners. Happy Roleplaying! --- Member of the Year: Locke --- Character of the Year: Alastair Eisfluch --- New Characters of the Year: Mizu Morikawa and Igendai Gyakusuma --- Social Thread of the Year: A Letter for Hymn --- Combat Thread of the Year: Raise Your Spirits --- Member of the Season: Paradigm --- Characters of the Season: Byakuya Kuchiki and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Applications of the Season: Armina Willsaam and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Fight Thread of the Season: Search and Destroy --- Social Thread of the Season: Damage Assessment --- Event Thread of the Season: Midnight Assault
Go down
Iori
Iori
Veteran Member
November COTM 2011 :

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Welcome back(Hime/Elyss)  - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue0/0Welcome back(Hime/Elyss)  - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)
Tiers:

Welcome back(Hime/Elyss)  - Page 2 Empty Re: Welcome back(Hime/Elyss)

Sat Feb 06, 2021 5:27 pm

ATONEMENT FOR THY SINS

HIME TATSUMIYA

Welcome back(Hime/Elyss)  - Page 2 6EdIfMt

Hime tilted her head as she observed Elyss opening up the bottle of wine beside them. Hime was not someone who partook in wine frequently but enjoyed its taste when the occasions called for it. If Elyss needed it to ease her spirits, Hime had no objections with which she wished to voice. Hime simply glanced at the crimson-haired woman while she thought about the simplistic questions Elyss had presented. Displaying a gentle smile, she answered every single one of them.

"There is no one I've felt the need to beat up. I've hardly found love, either. I suppose you could say my job has been the same since you've left and even then, given Abalia's protections outside of myself, I doubt my talents hold any particular use to her now. I've simply... lived, so to speak. Pleasant days? Certainly."

Coding Altered From: [THEFROST]'s

Last edited by Iori[Chronos] on Thu Feb 11, 2021 9:48 am; edited 4 times in total
Siegharty
Siegharty
Veteran Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Welcome back(Hime/Elyss)  - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue0/0Welcome back(Hime/Elyss)  - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)
Tiers:

Sat Feb 06, 2021 8:56 pm

ポ ス ト を 開 始

Stagnation.

That’s how Elyss sees it. Simple, really. She’s not sure what Hime wants out of life, but if the other is content with allowing things to continue as they are, then that is that. Everyone isn’t out to grow, learn something new, or fight just for the heck of it. Besides, Elyss has no idea what Hime has been through in her life. Hell. The redhead doesn’t even know how old Hime is. It’s possible that Hime has already had her fair share of adventure and wants nothing more than to not have to worry about living and dying the next day. No one gets that strong without going through something anyway. It’s not her place to pry though. Maybe, one day, Hime might share a tale or two.

“Well… Can’t say I’m doing the same. Even if I’m not that needed, I usually go and find some work. Will probably work myself to death one day.”

Yeah. She’s barely found a reasoning for her life either, if she’s being honest with herself. It’s been mostly work for her. She hasn’t even been training lately. Life is just going by day by day, but she has to make it up to Murasaki for causing the issues she had caused. It’s the least she can do to make it up to the division, her family. Feeling herself starting to get a bit moody again, the bottle of wine is lifted and thrown back, the burning sensation clearing her thoughts as her mind begins to numb. She’s a strong drinker, but it doesn’t take much for her head to get foggy at least.

“I… I just don’t know what to do with myself anymore.” She’d grumble after placing the bottle down, a heavy sigh leaving from between her lips. Her eyes would move away, upwards, as she leaned back in her seat and let her face twist with annoyance. Obviously, there’s something she wants to say, but her theatrics makes it seem like she’d rather someone ask her first before she spoke her mind. Contrary to her desires, alcohol does not help her keep her mouth closed despite muddling her thoughts.

エンドポスト~

CPK

Iori
Iori
Veteran Member
November COTM 2011 :

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Sun Feb 07, 2021 7:42 am

ATONEMENT FOR THY SINS

HIME TATSUMIYA

Hime tilted her head as she observed Elyss opening up the bottle of wine beside them. Hime was not someone who partook in wine frequently but enjoyed its taste when the occasions called for it. If Elyss needed it to ease her spirits, Hime had no objections with which she wished to voice. Hime simply glanced at the crimson-haired woman while she thought about the simplistic questions Elyss had presented. Displaying a gentle smile, she answered every single one of them.

"There is no one I've felt the need to beat up. I've hardly found love, either. I suppose you could say my job has been the same since you've left and even then, given Abalia's protections outside of myself, I doubt my talents hold any particular use to her now. I've simply... lived, so to speak. Pleasant days? Certainly."

Last edited by Iori[Chronos] on Thu Feb 11, 2021 10:18 am; edited 1 time in total
Iori
Iori
Veteran Member
November COTM 2011 :

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Sun Feb 07, 2021 7:52 am

ATONEMENT FOR THY SINS

HIME TATSUMIYA

Hime could clearly tell that there was a disconnect between what Elyss was saying and what she felt on the inside. Having lived a long life filled with centuries of surprises and shock, she had developed an ability to read a person's emotion. Hime felt that something was amiss from the outset but hardly voiced her opinion. It was not her place.

Gazing at Elyss as she placed the wine down after speaking of her own uneventful plans for the future, Hime sighed as she stretched her arms. This woman needed someone to lean on, to fully express herself. Walking over, she sat on the floor before her and offered her a spot on her lap - to lay her head down and fully express her true feelings.

"Come. From your expression alone, I can tell there is more to say than you are letting on. You just won't admit it, so even if you reject me initially, I will sit here until you rest your weary head. Express yourself for once, Elyss. I will not be ashamed of anything. After all, being a former criminal, I have no place to judge you."

Last edited by Iori[Chronos] on Mon Feb 08, 2021 4:17 am; edited 1 time in total
Siegharty
Siegharty
Veteran Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Sun Feb 07, 2021 10:46 pm

ポ ス ト を 開 始

A formal criminal? Her head is filled with questions about what Hime meant by that, but there is a more pressing dilemma before her. The other woman has given up her lap as a pillow for her. Elyss is unsure what to make of this. Her groggy mind isn’t able to dig deep enough to recall a moment where she was allowed such an opportunity. Her face would harden slightly before she simply shrugged her shoulders, glazed eyes focused on Hime’s thighs. It wouldn’t hurt right? How would it feel? Why is Hime doing this all of a sudden?

More questions would form in the back of her mind as she slipped from her seat and allowed herself to move next to the other. Elyss would still herself for a moment, but did place her head atop Hime’s lap slowly. This is new, but now that she is here, it does feel like something her mother probably did for her when she was younger and alive. Now, from down here, the redhead would attempt to look up at Hime, but of course, there are obvious reasons for why her eyes would flick forward instantly.

“...I just… have a lot of things I want to change, Hime. I mean, I think my personality is fine, but there’s a lot of people with high hopes for me, and I don’t think I’m going in the right direction.”

エンドポスト~

CPK

Iori
Iori
Veteran Member
November COTM 2011 :

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Mon Feb 08, 2021 10:35 am

ATONEMENT FOR THY SINS

HIME TATSUMIYA

The graceful woman smiled softly, somewhat shocked by her acceptance towards Hime's motherly gesture. She seemed like such a stubborn sort. Hime didn't believe it would be successful but---here they were.

In the past, would she had been so resolved to force people into stepping out of their comfort zones? She could not say for certain but such ponderings mattered little right now.

Elyss was struggling with her own thoughts of self-doubt. Hime had brought a hand towards Elyss head, softly rubbing her hair as though she were truly a mother consoling their child after an arduous day.

Elyss had revealed what was eating away at her spirits; the fear of letting those who put faith in you down. Something she could timelessly relate to. Hime was no stranger to that justifiable fear. To feel as though you wish to do right and make others proud, yet find yourself pushed to a cliff with no one to help you when you've failed. Clearing her throat, Hime decided to speak, to ease her spirits. None of her advice would be enlightening. It would be truthful - spoken from years of experiencing failure as if it were her daily routine.

"What is the right direction, I wonder? If I were to compare life to a compass, do we truly ever go in the so-called right direction? Do we not always fall on our feet on the path we seek? When we go north, we are elated to know that our lives are proceeding at a grand pace but when things go south, we struggle. What you feel is not uncommon but you must ask yourself - does making others happy make you happy? Does reaching the high hopes that they envisioned for you fulfill your own goals? Before thinking of others, focus on what you want. If they both align, then it is understandable why you'd feel like that."

She would continue to run her fingers through the crimson-haired woman's hair.

"Do you know who I truly am Elyss? You met me and we know one another but I don't think you know the type of woman I was before we met."

Siegharty
Siegharty
Veteran Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Mon Feb 08, 2021 4:49 pm

ポ ス ト を 開 始

“No. I do not know who you are.”

She may be curious, but, in the grand scheme of things, who Hime was isn’t something that should influence what Elyss thinks about the woman now. The fact Hime called herself a criminal did make Elyss wonder a bit, but if Hime is free now, then, surely what had ever happened doesn’t matter anymore. Everyone makes mistakes, but not everyone has the chance to change. It’s a sad fact of life, and the two women should be grateful that they’ve been allowed any opportunity to grow. On the other hand, one’s personality may prove too difficult to fix. Elyss knows that her self-destructive tendencies have changed little despite what has happened to her. Would she mistreat herself to help another? Yes. Should she? No. Yet, she’s been unable to break that cycle. It does bring her some joy to offer others assistance, but it has and is making it difficult for her to grow as her own person.

“If ya want to share, go ahead. I won’t stop you.”

She, at least, should let Hime know that she’s listening. She hasn’t gotten too lost in her own thoughts, even though the other woman is making it far too easy for Elyss to lose track of everything. Drinking and laying on something soft proves a disgustingly satisfying combination. Having someone pet her makes her feel like a child again, relating her woes to her mother who somehow has all the answers. Does Hime have all the answers? Who knows.

エンドポスト~

CPK

Iori
Iori
Veteran Member
November COTM 2011 :

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Thu Feb 11, 2021 10:54 am

ATONEMENT FOR THY SINS

HIME TATSUMIYA

Hime smiled down at Elyss as she ran her fingers through her hair and massaged her head. She mused on how ashamed she would have been to admit to her disgraceful past. If this was her back then, would she have felt proud of admitting that she was once a cold-blooded murderer? Such a fact would never be known. In any case, her goal here was to show Elyss how she could rise up from life even through the most difficult of times.

"Well, then. Where do I start? I was once a shinigami who fought in the Gotei. A vice-captain long ago. I was the strongest in my family. I had a few brothers and one sister. Our brothers died and so... we had a duty to maintain the family in spite of our loss. I admired my sister. We rose through the ranks of the Gotei together and yet, she elevated so far above me. She was what we'd call a true prodigy. I had always felt like I admired her. I should have admired her but every time I saw her rising above me, I felt envious. I felt as if I was the one who was working themselves to exhaustion every day."

Hime sighed, reflecting on how petty her jealousy was. She truly had done wrong by her sister as a sibling. It was still a common regret, truth be told.

"My envy would eventually be my undoing. Rather than address my issues with her. I let them fester. When she received her promotion as a captain - something I had strived for in my entire tenure - I lashed out. I threw a knife in her direction. I told her that I regretted that she was born as my sister. Could you imagine that? Telling someone who admired you so much and sang your praises that you despised the day they were born?"

Hime gazed into Elyss's eyes as she continued.

"That would hardly prove to be the end, however. I ran away. And when she chased after me, we fought. It had reached a point where she had to nearly kill me in order for me to stop... but that isn't the end of this story."

Hime would allow her to absorb what she had said so far before she continued. It was a long tale. It needed a few moments to simmer before she bit into the parts that get worse.

Siegharty
Siegharty
Veteran Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Thu Feb 11, 2021 3:31 pm

ポ ス ト を 開 始

It’s impolite to interrupt a story while it’s being told. The redhead allowed Hime to continue for as long as she wished, letting each word, sentence, and implication enter her ear and settle in her mind. It’s a classic tale, if one is honest. A sibling rivalry that festered for too long until infecting the minds of those involved. Elyss doesn’t have a sister, probably. She’s unsure if her parents tried again. For all she knows, they’re still alive somewhere in the world, living their lives after her death. Maybe they did try again. Maybe they didn’t. She doesn’t have the right to get involved in their affairs, not until she’s ready.

Hime may be looking into her eyes, but Elyss’ gaze is still held away from the other woman. Her face is thoughtful, an expression that Elyss finds ease expressing. It’s clear she’s listening intently, but as the story ended at a cliffhanger, the redhead had to look up, her brow raised in anticipation. She wants to know more. Why did Hime stop? Though, she has to remember it is the other’s story, not hers. If Hime is done sharing, then that is that. Still, the want for more is still there.

Swatting away the other woman’s hand, she’d move to sit up and fold her legs together as her hands came to rest in her own lap. Her back is to Hime, her face scrunching up as a small pout puffed up her right cheek. Closing her eyes, she’d stay silent, letting the air simmer a bit between the two of them, but eventually, she’d open her mouth to speak.

“I get it. I don’t have any family to banter with, but I think I am gaining one. Sometimes I feel weak, a side character, but I know that fame isn’t meant for everyone. I know I don’t want fame, but I atleast want the power to do what I want, even if no one notices my effort. I guess we differed there. You wanted to be acknowledged. I just want to be useful. We both went the wrong way about it.”

She’d sigh and turn her head to look back at Hime, her expression emotionless again, but this time, it’s obvious she’s just hiding her sadness behind a mask. Her eyes are a bit wet, as if she just woke up from a weird nightmare that she’d rather not think about again, but the effects of it are too strong to simply let go.

エンドポスト~

CPK

Iori
Iori
Veteran Member
November COTM 2011 :

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Sat Feb 13, 2021 2:39 pm

ATONEMENT FOR THY SINS

HIME TATSUMIYA

Hime remained poised even as Elyss tapped her hand away. It wasn't particularly of any surprise to the graceful woman as she observed Elyss rising up from her lap, assuming a sitting position with her back turned to the aqua-haired woman. Hime nodded her head respectfully, not yet aiming to make any movement towards her quite yet.

Rather than pursue her now, Hime simply continued her story, aiming to finish it and let her know what her point was, though she took care to listen to Elyss before she resumed the tale. She didn't go the wrong way about it. She had went against the very foundation of right versus wrong. Elyss was still missing the point but she understood her impatience.

"Well, I certainly did go the wrong way about it but that is not the lesson I wished to impart. Continuing from that point on, I didn't die that day and escaped from Soul Society. Arriving on earth, I felt extremely out of place with everyone else. I had threw away all that constituted my person through jealousy which left me open to being manipulated. That led me to cross paths with someone who proved to be a major threat to not only the soul society but the world. Many Shinigami died fighting against him. Many of earth's warriors suffered a similar fate. And where was I? Fighting alongside him, of course. I let myself be wrapped around his words, fighting and murdering anyone who stood before him."

Hime sighed as she inched towards Elyss from behind, placing a hand on her shoulder.

"I built a pile of corpses on my way to seeking affirmation, to let my existence feel it mattered to someone... anyone. And yet, I remained unsatisfied. When I felt as if I was going to be replaced in his aim to conquer the world, well, I betrayed him and chose someone else. Kin Iramasha. He was someone I had recruited into ender's organization. I could've ended things there, truth be told. We had successfully betrayed Ender, allowing him to be defeated due to a lack of warriors to fight alongside him. To be certain, He admired me and the way I had taken him under my wing. I could've led him to a path where he reunited with the people I took him away from but..."

Hime paused, clicking her fingers at Elyss's shoulder.

"I repeated the same process. I encouraged him to seek out his own path to power and what resulted was him building a core of people that would also prove to be a bane to Soul Society. The Kokuryuteshi. He had nearly proved to be a overwhelming force but, at the top of his rise, I betrayed him. He hadn't did anything to make me do so given how loyal he was to me but his aim was truly poised towards bringing Soul Society under his heel. I feared that my sister would be drawn into that and so... I selfishly betrayed him, defecting from what we had built and turning myself into the Soul Society."

Hime took a deep breath as she finished. It was never a pleasant tale to tell but a tale to tell nevertheless, especially for those who questioned their path in the world. She had fallen as far as anyone could imagine. She went from rising up in a pleasant family in the Rukongai, to joining the Gotei and looking as though a bright future had awaited her.

However, she allowed jealousy to consume her. She allowed wanting to be recognized in the eyes of others to destroy the bonds of sisterhood she shared with her beloved sibling. She became a cold-blooded murderer. She betrayed a man she helped develop as a warrior. Her crimes were many. Still, she stood here, which served as a testament to how life could change in the blink of an eye.

"I should've been executed. I shouldn't even be here before you but I am. So, Elyss, I suppose in telling you my tale... that the overarching lesson in what my tale is that... it is okay to feel as if you are going in the wrong direction. It is okay to fail and fall on your feet. If you have people who truly support you, who truly believe you can be what you wish to be, then you need only accept them and let them in, allow them to be there to pick you up when you fall. I know it's something you are not familiar with but don't always let yourself suffer alone or keep things held in. If no one else supports you, you can always rest your head on my shoulders."

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum