Bleach Platinum Hearts RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Welcome to The Platinum Hearts Scroller. Here you can find our most recent Of the Year and Of the Season winners. Happy Roleplaying! --- Member of the Year: Locke --- Character of the Year: Alastair Eisfluch --- New Characters of the Year: Mizu Morikawa and Igendai Gyakusuma --- Social Thread of the Year: A Letter for Hymn --- Combat Thread of the Year: Raise Your Spirits --- Member of the Season: Paradigm --- Characters of the Season: Byakuya Kuchiki and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Applications of the Season: Armina Willsaam and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Fight Thread of the Season: Search and Destroy --- Social Thread of the Season: Damage Assessment --- Event Thread of the Season: Midnight Assault
Go down
Shizuo
Shizuo
Gremlin

Member Info
Platinum Points:
I came by mail. [closed] Left_bar_bleue59000/99999I came by mail. [closed] Empty_bar_bleue  (59000/99999)
Tiers:

I came by mail. [closed] Empty I came by mail. [closed]

Sat Feb 06, 2021 10:07 pm

Artist: Undertale OST - Song: Your Best Friend - Word Count: 914

And here she was, in a box. It hadn’t been the finest idea the danava had ever had, but desperate times called for desperate measures. After listening to the mail-man for the better part of a week, it was getting.. Tedious. If she had to listen to the mail-man flirt one god damned more time with the “nice ladies” enroute, she was going to shoot herself. Eventually though, the mail-man knocked at a door, and waited for someone to answer the door as it was marked “signature on arrival, as well as fragile”.

For blackheart, it wasn’t being trapped in a females body that had been the worst thing, it had been waking up, in a place she hadn’t wanted to be, with no means of communication other than garbled, utterances of a child. How many days had she simply wished to drown in the ocean outside, simply due to that frustration. After 8,000 years, blackheart could honestly say she’d never had been born a baby, nor interacted with them, the incessantly squalling, pooping things that they were.

It was dark in the box, blackhearts emerald green eyes staring up at the slight white light that filtered in dimly from the clear packing tape that bound the box closed. There were vague noises, like birds chirping and dogs barking. It was hot and stuffy, the temperature in the medium sized box enough to kill a normal child, and certainly enough to make blackheart, in her current state, sweat. She wished the box would be open soon, as it honestly sucked being stucked within the cardboard confines.

The second time the mail-man knocked, it was clear they were getting impatient. While it was early morning, the man, balding and rotund as he was, had a long, annoying route to finish, and having already been held up as long as he was, he certainly wished to be relieved of his package soon.

”Package miss, package directed to Haydens wife, Abalia. I have the right address right?”

The mail courier finally spoke in a moderately loud tone, knocking a few more times as he looked at the holographic time-face that said 0530. He was behind schedule, and hoped someone would pick this god-damned package up soon.

Template By:
[THEFROST]

I came by mail. [closed] LzZCuy7
I came by mail. [closed] BtXe12b
Gamma
Gamma
Veteran Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
I came by mail. [closed] Left_bar_bleue999999/999999I came by mail. [closed] Empty_bar_bleue  (999999/999999)
Tiers:

I came by mail. [closed] Empty Re: I came by mail. [closed]

Sat Feb 06, 2021 10:21 pm
I came by mail. [closed] Banner-nel2

NELLIEL

It was the morning and getting closer to opening time. Nel personally liked to keep up with Abalia's regime, it was the best she could do as Abalia's friend. She and Alex had been allowed to live here now free for the most part after all but hearing the mail always brought a little bit of excitement. It was a simple pleasure that had come with living a more sedentary life.

"Oh? A package for Abalia?"

She inquired, peeking over at the box with wonderment. Not considerate of the man's rush.

"Right, yes. I can handle this for you. Let me sign, what is it anyway? Where's it from?"

Nel pushed for questions that he probably didn't need right now. Taking the package and noticing it being really heavy. Well, heavier than she was expecting. Just what had Abalia been delivered she wondered.

She didn't want to waste time here though, talking to him was problematic as it put her behind schedule and she wanted to open this package. It could be dangerous, it was her duty as a good friend to investigate it.

"Alex! Abalia got a package, what do you think is in it?"

END POST | FORMER TERCERA ESPADA

Last edited by Gamma on Sun Feb 07, 2021 2:04 am; edited 2 times in total

I came by mail. [closed] Gamma_Signature
I came by mail. [closed] CHARACTER_LISTI came by mail. [closed] GRAPHICS_THREADI came by mail. [closed] TIMELINE_THREAD
Rawk
Rawk
God of Love

Member Info
Platinum Points:
I came by mail. [closed] Left_bar_bleue16000/1I came by mail. [closed] Empty_bar_bleue  (16000/1)
Tiers:

Sun Feb 07, 2021 1:35 am
I came by mail. [closed] 6FYQcz8

ALEX

Now, Alex wasn't exactly super glad to be up in the mornings. He really just wasn't a morning person these days, maybe it was just all the constant pain and shit he'd been in for the past year or so fucking up his schedule. If not for Nel wanting help with baking, and his little girl needing to get ready for school, he'd have just been sleeping right the fuck in.

"Huh? Uh... Man, I dunno. It's Abalia, it could be anything. Stationery? Baby stuff? Like, you know her."

Admittedly, he probably answered more slowly than he normally would have, but that was a two for one honestly. The first reason was just that he was mad fuckin tired, but the second was that he was making a real concerted effort to not swear when Alex Jr. was around. He wasn't really used to keeping his language clean.

END POST | NOBODY CALLS HIM DADDY

Shizuo
Shizuo
Gremlin

Member Info
Platinum Points:
I came by mail. [closed] Left_bar_bleue59000/99999I came by mail. [closed] Empty_bar_bleue  (59000/99999)
Tiers:

Sun Feb 07, 2021 2:05 am

The box shifted and the light changed as it passed the threshold. Blackheart was keenly aware of this transition from one arm to another. Then the high-pitched voice that followed, talking to someone. She heard a name, Alex, then some more talking before it finally seemed someone was going to free her from the confines of this fucking cardboard coffin she had put herself in. Gathering her courage she brought her foot down and kicked the box beneath her, causing it to jostle within the arms of the woman that held her.

Free me from this container!. Blackheart thought to herself as her little toddler foot smashed into the bottom of the box once more, her toddler arms squirming a bit as she tried to make enough of a nuisance of herself that the box would be opened and she’d no longer have to smell her sweat that lay within.

Let me out! Her little face wrinkled at the frustration of everything in the past few weeks coming to a head. Yes, blackheart was ancient, but she was also now a child. The hormones that drove children to cry, all of those still applied to her, so when the squalling started, blackhearts emerald green eyes glittering with tears as her little fists started to pound at the top of the container that she was trapped in, she hoped it would give her her freedom as quickly as possible.

confound it all. baby blackheart swore to herself mentally as she succumbed to baser emotion. She had gone from a warrior at the apex of existence to a crying bumbling brat. What more could go wrong with everything that had happened in the past few weeks?

Template By:
[THEFROST][/quote]

Gamma
Gamma
Veteran Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
I came by mail. [closed] Left_bar_bleue999999/999999I came by mail. [closed] Empty_bar_bleue  (999999/999999)
Tiers:

Sun Feb 07, 2021 2:13 am

NELLIEL

Wha! The box was jostling, there was something alive in here. There were hardly any holes either, what kind of monster would stuff a little animal in here!? This was all under the presumption this was in fact a child before she focused her pesquisa onto the box, the shape being distinctly humanoid and the energy was demonic. What kind of package was it?

It could be an assailant if not for the fact it was pathetically weak in terms of energy and.. crying? Her motherly instincts demanded of course that she open the box and pull the crying Blackheart out and into her bosom.

"Alex! Why is Abalia getting a baby sent in the mail? This isn't okay! Who do you think sent it?"

Her hands could tell immediately that she was all gross and sweaty, a humid environment that box must've been. Not to mention the hunger, was there even any food in there?

"Do we have anything to feed her, Alex?"

Would he even want to be involved in this dilemma? She just bounced in place while nursing the baby Blackheart while trying to shush her into some sense of calm.

I came by mail. [closed] CHARACTER_LISTI came by mail. [closed] GRAPHICS_THREADI came by mail. [closed] TIMELINE_THREAD
Rawk
Rawk
God of Love

Member Info
Platinum Points:
I came by mail. [closed] Left_bar_bleue16000/1I came by mail. [closed] Empty_bar_bleue  (16000/1)
Tiers:

Sun Feb 07, 2021 2:40 am
I came by mail. [closed] 6FYQcz8

ALEX

"What in the fuck?"

Ah, damn it, there he went swearing, shit. Whatever, this was so fuckin' weird that it probably merited a swear or two. Uh... Jesus Christ, okay, think for a second, Alex.

"Well, uh, who was it sent from, does the box even say? Like I dunno, they usually require that kinda think on a box, don't they?"

This was too fuckin bizarre, even by his standards, and he'd seen some real out there shit in his day.

"Alright, okay, uh... Okay, you watch the kid, I'll like, go by the store and get formula or whatever when I take Alex to school. You gonna be good when I'm gone?"

Obviously she would be, but still, he felt like he should probably ask. Fuck, this was real weird. Gathering up all of Alex Jr.'s things for school, he hurriedly ushered her out, his mind more than a little proccupied. Though, he if he was being real honest, one thought that kept cropping was like...damn, Nel looked real fuckin' good with a baby in her arms.

Maybe he oughta bring that up.

END POST | NOBODY CALLS HIM DADDY

Shizuo
Shizuo
Gremlin

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Sun Feb 07, 2021 2:56 am

Being lifted from that infernal brown box was a start, however as blackheart looked up at the woman who now held her in her arms, a soft frown budded on those tiny, infantile features. How could it not when the blasted woman began shaking her? Up and down, she was bounced, and the sensation was not one that blackheart enjoyed one bit, and she was certainly about to open her mouth and show just how unsatisfied she was until she heard what Nel had to say.

Feed me? To say blackheart was horrified was an understatement. She had gone thousands of years without eating, and found most mundane “human” foods to be absolutely revolting. So the thought of having to start eating now had the small child reaching out with her little pudgy hands towards the box. She’d much rather have stayed quiet than be in the mess she had landed herself in. Being fed was definitely not one of the things that blackheart wished to happen, not only was it degrading, but it was a stain upon her pride to let such a thing happen.

So she began to squirm, flailing arms and legs as if in doing so she’d hopefully manage to dislodge herself. Her wide emerald eyes looking up at nel with a trace of annoyance, as she tried to grasp the fingers that held her, her little fingers curling around them in a way that was probably endearing and cute, rather than what she was trying to actually do.

The futility left blackheart to attempt to open her mouth to speak, fully intending on giving the woman a piece of her mind. Surely she could be gentler, and stop the blasted shaking!?!

”Goo, abububu”

I want to die. the mortification that blackheart felt when she tried to speak, to only have driveling baby babble spew forth from her lips was downright depressing, and if she could she’d have offed herself then and there. Still, she didn’t give up, swinging foot towards the box, trying to get nel to notice the letter that was at the bottom of the box that simply stated in sprawling cursive script.

” From Blackheart. “

Template By:
[THEFROST][/quote]

Gamma
Gamma
Veteran Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Sun Feb 07, 2021 3:08 am

NELLIEL

Off he went and left Nel to take care of the baby. Ah, this was so hard. Why did she shift around so much? Nel was trying to get her to sleep, yet she fought against it. As frustrating as it was for Blackheart, Nelliel wanted her to go to sleep so that she could investigate more and not have concerns. This wasn't what she was after.

It was also peculiar that she was naked, and if this transit took so long then why was the box not filled with filth.

"You're a weird baby, you know that?"

She said, reaching down to handle the note and pick up her phone. She could multitask here with a baby in one arm, a note in another from whoever this Blackheart was and the phone tucked between her cheek and shoulder.

After a few moments she waited for Abalia before passing on the information, going something like "Yeah, you have a baby that showed up naked in the mail from Minatumi from someone called Blackheart. So um, you should come over here right now and explain it."

As for this baby though, once the phone was put away Nel decided it was best to wash the kid first rather than read the note. It would be easier for Abalia and her to read that and figure out the whole situation together but this baby was sweaty, smelly and gross in general that couldn't be good for her or Nel. In fact, Abalia would probably be unhappy if she hadn't washed this poor girl either. All the more justification for her righteous cause and Blackheart's chagrin.

"Let's go get you cleaned up, baby girl."

Off they went for Blackheart to get the completely unfun experience of having a grown woman wash her and try to clean her all over.

Rawk
Rawk
God of Love

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Sun Feb 07, 2021 3:23 am
I came by mail. [closed] 0eZYmeH

ABALIA KYORAKU-HAYDEN

...What?

Abalia hadn't quite followed what it was that Nelliel had told her, and admittedly, that was an exceptionally rare occurrence. She generally understood what everyone told her, and while she hardly meant to be rude to a dear friend, she would have to admit that Nelliel was relatively simple to understand most of the time.

Stepping into the Tundra, her usual stony demeanor seeming at least marginally more concerned than usual, Abalia took in everything before her in but a few moments. What a peculiar situation.

"Nelliel? Surely this isn't quite as dire as it seems?"

END POST | JUSTICE NEVER SLEEPS

Shizuo
Shizuo
Gremlin

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Sun Feb 07, 2021 3:44 am
[quote="Shizuo"]

Of course i dont poop. The child’s whole demeanor screamed grumpy as blackheart continued to squirm. Whine and quite frankly raise hell until the woman said she was going to bather her, god blast it all. That got blackheart to stay still, her large green eyes bugging out at the sheer notion that this green-haired arrancar was about to rub her hands all over her. Wether or not it was for cleaning, it was a level of violation she had never experienced, and her powerlessness made her eye twitch.

One might think you’d enjoy such an experience. Blackheart didn’t. She screamed, flailed and tried to scratch the woman, trying to redeem herself and her honor at such affront to very little success. She knew in her feeble baby state she’d have absolutely no luck at freeing herself, but to be so helpless.. It made this experience all the more worse.

Blackheart had gone quiet once finally she was squeaky clean, bathed and dressed. There was no more squirming, flailing or screaming. Instead she simply hung limp, a dejected, betrayed look haunting her eyes, similar to post individuals with ptsd while she tried to shake off the sensation of hands crawling over her.

I saw something green and fuzzy.. Blackheart repeated to herself in her head, with a faraway look. Not noticing when the other woman walked in the room, the one who was supposed to have found him in the first place. It would be easy to mistaken the state of shock she was in for lethargy, and probably malnutrition.

When abalia read the note at the bottom of the box it would quite simply say.

”Help me, I woke to this world in Algos’s arms, so I had to escape.” The note was scrawled hurriedly, in scribbled script that was messy and looping. It gave no more indication as to what or why they had to escape, but it was all blackheart had time to write before shipping herself here.

Template By:
[THEFROST]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum