Bleach Platinum Hearts RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Welcome to The Platinum Hearts Scroller. Here you can find our most recent Of the Year and Of the Season winners. Happy Roleplaying! --- Member of the Year: Locke --- Character of the Year: Alastair Eisfluch --- New Characters of the Year: Mizu Morikawa and Igendai Gyakusuma --- Social Thread of the Year: A Letter for Hymn --- Combat Thread of the Year: Raise Your Spirits --- Member of the Season: Paradigm --- Characters of the Season: Byakuya Kuchiki and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Applications of the Season: Armina Willsaam and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Fight Thread of the Season: Search and Destroy --- Social Thread of the Season: Damage Assessment --- Event Thread of the Season: Midnight Assault
Go down
Gamma
Gamma
Veteran Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
I came by mail. [closed] - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue999999/999999I came by mail. [closed] - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (999999/999999)
Tiers:

I came by mail. [closed] - Page 2 Empty Re: I came by mail. [closed]

Sun Feb 07, 2021 3:51 am
I came by mail. [closed] - Page 2 Banner-nel2

NELLIEL

Why was she so bothersome to try and handle. Why was this baby so resistant to getting clean? Did she like smelling all gross. One way or another though Nel got through it and the girl was clean and thankfully now quiet as well. It didn't even occur that this baby might've been traumatised, rather that she was so glad to be clean that she was just at ease now because of it.

She left Blackheart in a towel and held against her bosom until Abalia showed up and she pouted. What did she mean this wasn't as dire as it seemed?

"Well, I guess I could've just taken care of her myself and not told you but since it was addressed to you it seemed pertinent. I sent Alex to go get some formula, I don't think she's eaten in a while. Poor thing, she fought so much but now she's settled down. What's the note say?"

END POST | FORMER TERCERA ESPADA

I came by mail. [closed] - Page 2 Gamma_Signature
I came by mail. [closed] - Page 2 CHARACTER_LISTI came by mail. [closed] - Page 2 GRAPHICS_THREADI came by mail. [closed] - Page 2 TIMELINE_THREAD
Rawk
Rawk
God of Love

Member Info
Platinum Points:
I came by mail. [closed] - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue16000/1I came by mail. [closed] - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (16000/1)
Tiers:

Sun Feb 07, 2021 4:05 am
I came by mail. [closed] - Page 2 0eZYmeH

ABALIA KYORAKU-HAYDEN

"Apologies, I did not intend to sound quite so stern. This is naturally cause for concern, I simply wished to know if there was anything else which might have made the situation even a bit less worrying."

Reading over the note, Abalia frowned a touch more now. It certainly seemed as though there was serious cause for concern now, particularly if this infant had been in the hands of as someone as dangerous as Algos. This would certainly need to be looked into, but for now there was only so much she could do.

"There is no sense in waiting for Alex to return, particularly if this child has been trapped in that crate for as long as she has. Let me take her, I am still nursing Nastya."

Naturally, Abalia began to unbutton her coat, not especially concerned if Nelliel saw her bare chest. This whole situation was thoroughly displeasing for her, and she would rather like to do what little was in her power.

"If children are in Algos' hands, this will almost certainly merit some attention."

END POST | JUSTICE NEVER SLEEPS

Shizuo
Shizuo
Gremlin

Member Info
Platinum Points:
I came by mail. [closed] - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue59000/99999I came by mail. [closed] - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (59000/99999)
Tiers:

Sun Feb 07, 2021 4:18 am

Artist: Undertale OST - Song: Your Best Friend - Word Count: 914

Finally she had gotten away from the one who had touched her and clothed her. Blackhearts eyes glimmered with hope, hope that Abalia might understand the message given to her. Yet that expectant, glittering gaze could be mistaken for something else quite easily, maybe hunger? Either way, when abalia began unbuttoning her blouse, that expectant, glittering gaze that all would be right with the world quickly turned horrified.

What, no! Unhand me! Blackhearts mental declaration came out and once more she opened her mouth to defend herself when all that came bumbling out was.

”Aa, chu, bububu, waaa!~” All that valiant, mighty speaking, was devolved into bumbling chumbling baby drivel once more. That stung, and in that moment of truly contemplating that this was her life now, she didn’t stop Abalia from nursing her. Even when a foreign object was shoved in her mouth. She didn’t drink though.

Rather blackheart began squirming once more, her tiny fists pounding on abalia’s shirt as her face scrunched up in a way that might be mistaken for crying due to hunger, but in fact was simply blackhearts revulsion at such a vile, foreign object behind forced upon her in her moments of weakness.

Why am i being accosted? The thought flashed past blackhearts face, sure she knew that human females breastfed babies, and she knew she was indeed a baby, but she was a demon surely she wasn’t going to continue this charad-?

.. Help me the thought in her mind was one of pure dejection. Despite she had saved herself, she still was in a situation she wanted no part of, and so she did all she could do. She continued to resist.

Template By:
[THEFROST]

I came by mail. [closed] - Page 2 LzZCuy7
I came by mail. [closed] - Page 2 BtXe12b
Gamma
Gamma
Veteran Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
I came by mail. [closed] - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue999999/999999I came by mail. [closed] - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (999999/999999)
Tiers:

Sun Feb 07, 2021 4:29 am

NELLIEL

"Well, alright. But I insist that you sit down if you are. Over here on the couch."

She insisted, guiding her friend over to the couch to sit down next to her and palm off the baby to her. This wasn't going to be easy though, Blackheart made that clear to everyone as she thrashed against Abalia and Nel felt compelled to reach over and hold the baby demon so she couldn't trash and get the needed nutrients that she needed.

"Why do you think Algos has children? That doesn't sound good, do you think Shadow Fall are planning something?"

That was pretty concerning to consider while she kept her eyes on Blackheart to make sure she didn't fight and get abusive again. It was nice spending time with Abalia again though.

I came by mail. [closed] - Page 2 CHARACTER_LISTI came by mail. [closed] - Page 2 GRAPHICS_THREADI came by mail. [closed] - Page 2 TIMELINE_THREAD
Rawk
Rawk
God of Love

Member Info
Platinum Points:
I came by mail. [closed] - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue16000/1I came by mail. [closed] - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (16000/1)
Tiers:

Sun Feb 07, 2021 4:53 am

ABALIA KYORAKU-HAYDEN

Abalia definitely didn't flinch at Blackheart's flailing about, and honestly seemed to take it all in stride as she went to sit on the couch. It really was rather nice to simply talk with Nelliel again, though quite obviously she would have preferred that it were in a more relaxed context.

"I cannot imagine another context that an infant is sent to me with a note warning that it is in Algos' arms... I find it strange, however, that we have heard nothing of any activity from Algos or her ilk. Perhaps they are simply operating subtly, or...mm, it is too little to draw any conclusions."

Holding Blackheart rather gently to her breast, she did her best to calm the riled up infant. Gentle cooing, reassuring hums, all of the things she offered Nastya when she refused to settle down.

"She certainly seems quite irritable, but that would be inevitably after an experience such as that. Come now, little one, you really ought to eat."

Shizuo
Shizuo
Gremlin

Member Info
Platinum Points:
I came by mail. [closed] - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue59000/99999I came by mail. [closed] - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (59000/99999)
Tiers:

Sun Feb 07, 2021 5:08 am

I’m irritated because I’m being held down and forced to eat! Blackheart thought to herself when she found she could no longer squirm around and flail her arms. It was obvious to her that she was being held down by the female arrancar. Her mind raced to think of some alternative action, any, alternative action that could save her from the horrendous fate that lay ahead of her. There was none and she hated it, with every fibre of her being.

Abalia started to make weird noises at her, and honestly blackheart worried for her state of mental well being until she was forced to “feed”. It was abhorrent and repulsive. It felt as much like an invasion of her privacy as the foreign sensation in her mouth felt just plain wrong. Blackheart had gone a very long time without even so much as touching another person in a manner that could even be seen as mildly intimate, and so such an action like this, even though he knew it was merely a maternal instinct, and that abalia was trying to help in.. it well.. Sucked.

After a few minutes of trying to resist, blackheart did something she hadn’t done before in her previous life, even at the prospect of facing certain death at shadowfall. She caved, and she drank. Even though the sensation still felt wrong to her. She knew she had to face reality at some point, and right now she had no means of feasible communication, so she instead gave up on the battle she had so clearly lost.

By no means did that mean blackheart enjoyed it however. Every second of it felt like an eternity. A violation of her personal space that she couldn’t quite get over. Still, it could be worse, and she knew that. A tiny sigh escaped her lips as she waited until this all would be over, and she could no longer have this infernal sack of flesh jammed in her face.

Template By:
[THEFROST]

Gamma
Gamma
Veteran Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Sun Feb 07, 2021 5:17 am

NELLIEL

It was strangely nice helping Abalia with this, relaxing even. Taking care of this baby did have a nice feel to it and satisfaction. Even if that was primarily driven for ignorance of Blackheart's sufferring. The actual issue of Algos' motives for having a baby had reached as much as she thought it could. Beyond just speculation and guessing she had to accept this was as far as it might go unless they wanted to keep throwing darts at the wall.

"How is Nastya going? Sometimes I think it'd be nice to do it all as well, I mean Alex and I are pretty good together but I feel like it'd be weird to try and bring up. We've got Vegas after all and it might be too much I think.."

This seemed like the best change of topic, it was relevant to the subject at hand after all and she did think about it quite a bit. Even if she recognised it might've been a little awful, to imagine if Vegas was actually her's or what it might've been like otherwise. Did it change at all? Would she feel more for Vegas than she did already? The worst thing she could think of is if she had an unintentional favourite.

At least Blackheart had settled for the moment. She wanted to tentatively ease her hands away if the baby would accept the situation and not fight it too much.

Rawk
Rawk
God of Love

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Sun Feb 07, 2021 5:51 am

ABALIA KYORAKU-HAYDEN

"There we are..."

Nodding contentedly as Blackheart began to drink finally, Abalia turned her attentions to Nelliel, considering her words carefully. This was, after all, a rather serious topic, and of course a very personal one. It wouldn't do to give her some half-baked answer.

"Nastya is doing very well. I do my best to spend what time I can with her. Mm...I would imagine that having adjusted to a daughter in the picture so suddenly has been a rather difficult adjustment for you to make, but for what it is worth, it seems to have gone very well from my perspective. If you think that you might wish for another child, then there is nothing to fear in simply speaking to Alex on the matter. I know he would always be happy to listen to you, after all. Simply be honest with him."

Though it was a fairly uncommon gesture for Abalia, she offered Nelliel a small, reassuring smile, before turning her attention to the infant at her breast once more. Her suckling hardly seemed particularly energetic, and so Abalia reluctantly pulled the little one away, running her hand down the child's back reassuringly.

"We will try again later, I suppose, after we have some tests done... We hardly even know her origins, much less how she was sent here. I cannot care for a child I know nothing about."

Shizuo
Shizuo
Gremlin

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Mon Feb 08, 2021 2:44 am

I’m glad someone's enjoying this. If only she could speak, the amount of expletives that would pour out from her mouth would’ve been absolutely astounding. So it was good that someone was having any modicum of fun from this rather unfortunate situation. So while baby blackheart was being fed, against her will, she was thinking about how fucked up this whole situation was.

she had died, and yet was born back to this shit. Not even a human, not even as something else, but back into the same situation. Even now that one fact had her seething, the amount of anger at the sheer irony at it that blackheart felt was palpable. It showed in the disgruntled way that her nose wrinkled, and the way her little fists were clenched indignantly. Still after she got past the anger she realized how lucky she also was.

Nel could have simply sent her to an orphanage rather than calling her friend. There were so many possibilities that could have gone wrong. She could have ended up lost in processing and have gotten shipped to god knows where, but she had managed to make it here. To this moment where she was being breastfed, albeit against her will, but safe.

Maybe it was that thought that got the indignant warrior to stop fighting against them. It got her hands to unclench and one of her small hands to reach up and grasp one of nels fingers in a way that was probably endearing? Maybe? She didn’t fucking know because she wasn’t really a baby, and didn’t like babies, but she thought it would be, so she did it. Not because she was trying to deceive them, but because she was already going to be unhappy no matter what happened. but they didn’t have to suffer with him.

So she sucked up her mental gripes about how fucked up this situation was, and until they realized the truth, blackheart was fine with acting like some cute, bumbling little child. If that brought them peace? So be bit, she had sacrificed far greater things for what she believed in. What was sacrificing a little more? With that said, the baby tried a different tactic, prying her face away from abalia’s.. Feeding.. To give her a dazzling smile, reaching her hands in the air to say.

”Abububu..”

Template By:
[THEFROST]

Gamma
Gamma
Veteran Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Mon Feb 08, 2021 5:51 am

NELLIEL

Aww, it was so cute to see the baby take to the process finally. It seemed all her angst just disappeared after a while. Baby Blackheart seemed to have mellowed out and even made the arrancar's heart melt when she felt her finger get squeezed. It was very distracting until she focused on Abalia again and went thoughtful. Talking about it was a start, yes.

"You think so Abalia? I assume I'm doing okay. It's a little strange I suppose. Taking care of children are pretty easy but I'm not used to well, adopting them entirely if that makes sense? As my own? I think that makes sense."

She tried to explain it, it was hard to get the point across while staring at Baby Blackheart. She was so adorable.

"May I hold her more?"

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum