Bleach Platinum Hearts RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Welcome to The Platinum Hearts Scroller. Here you can find our most recent Of the Year and Of the Season winners. Happy Roleplaying! --- Member of the Year: Locke --- Character of the Year: Alastair Eisfluch --- New Characters of the Year: Mizu Morikawa and Igendai Gyakusuma --- Social Thread of the Year: A Letter for Hymn --- Combat Thread of the Year: Raise Your Spirits --- Member of the Season: Paradigm --- Characters of the Season: Byakuya Kuchiki and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Applications of the Season: Armina Willsaam and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Fight Thread of the Season: Search and Destroy --- Social Thread of the Season: Damage Assessment --- Event Thread of the Season: Midnight Assault
Go down
Blade
Blade
The Hybrid King

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Taming The Beast | Saisei's Mirror Match Left_bar_bleue10015/100000Taming The Beast | Saisei's Mirror Match Empty_bar_bleue  (10015/100000)
Tiers:

Taming The Beast | Saisei's Mirror Match Empty Taming The Beast | Saisei's Mirror Match

Wed Feb 17, 2021 9:52 pm
Taming The Beast | Saisei's Mirror Match 3RcZfCm

Saisei | The Vandenreich Frontline

It was yet another normal day in the City of Light. The Vandenreich were doing restoration work in America and Saisei was stationed on base to keep the peace among the citizens. In reality, that always meant the same thing. The citizens of the city were almost always at ease. The boy knew better than to expect a riot to break out. With that being the case, it was far more of a lax training day than it was a duty-filled afternoon.

Standing silently in the training center that Saisei and Helle had used when he first arrived on the island, he shook his head and prepared himself for what was to come. Ever since his interaction with Chifuyu Yuudeshi and Desmond Hayden, Saisei had the pleasure of the constant interest of that tiny voice in his head. That tiny voice only ever recognized himself as 'Husk'. Husk was sure of his position in the world. Saisei on the other hand was unsure of his place in this world.

Looking about the training facility he reminisced on the time he had the very light beat out of him by his Commander. There was very little reason to return to such a place. Frankly, he'd rather not confront himself as he planned to. The little voice itching at the back of his head was far from likable, Husk was a prick. Saisei couldn't think of another word to describe the man. Nevertheless, he knew his place.

Giving the marble flooring a light kick, he shrugged and went about his plans.

"Alright, you're good. Lets get this over with. I ain't really the biggest fan of yours so I 'oughta accept that you're around. Come on."

Saisei was clear and focused, his words leaving little room to be misunderstood. The boy was here to put Husk in his place. What did that mean? He didn't know, no one knew. The only thing Saisei understood is that he wouldn't be backing down from his own mind anymore. Chifuyu made herself clear when they spoke, he was Saisei. Whatever Husk had in store for the boy would be the last thing Saisei would partake in.

"I refuse to put up with these constant annoyances from you. I've heard enough about this so called Azure Iramasha. You'll address me as Saisei when we do things like this. That's it."

He pointed in front of him, the empty air would soon fill with the form of a white haired man. That was him, it was about to begin it seemed.

END POST | America's Line Of Defense

Taming The Beast | Saisei's Mirror Match FXpoQxJ
Taming The Beast | Saisei's Mirror Match 2Y9rqGk

Spoiler:
Blade
Blade
The Hybrid King

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Taming The Beast | Saisei's Mirror Match Left_bar_bleue10015/100000Taming The Beast | Saisei's Mirror Match Empty_bar_bleue  (10015/100000)
Tiers:

Taming The Beast | Saisei's Mirror Match Empty Re: Taming The Beast | Saisei's Mirror Match

Wed Feb 17, 2021 10:15 pm
Taming The Beast | Saisei's Mirror Match ZnhP5aj

Saisei | Husk's Inevitable Return

"Man, you'd think if you knew you were so beneath me you would at least talk to me a bit more respectfully don't you think?"

Husk scoffed at the boy's words, materializing in front of him as if he truly never left. The man had little interest in dealing with Saisei at the moment, their interactions amounting to him slinging insults. Someone that refused to remember the things that mattered to him wasn't worth his time. Azure Iramasha would have never accepted forgetting every last ounce of his memory. This kid? He didn't care, it was obvious.

"The last time we spoke you could barely stand, what does a fragment of Azure Iramasha's past want to do with the man that kept him in check? You should know you place, little boy. I couldn't be more clear about my stance, I figured I made that clear when you couldn't accept the death of a man you didn't even know."

Husk didn't mince words. He was cut and dry, Saisei's failure was exactly that, a failure. If he expected anything to come from his life he'd need to learn exactly what he was. Saisei was a failure of a man long forgotten by the world. What importance did Azure Iramasha hold in today's time, let alone Saisei himself? it was a joke, something comical. Husk spat the ground, digging his foot in before addressing the boy's summonings.

"I remember the last time you were here too. You didn't know it but I did, I've always been with you. When you first started having those hallucinations of women you didn't know. The first time you held the title of Vandenreich officer. I know everything about you, boy. You had the ever living shit beat out of you here. Why would you return, ready for round two?"

He pressed against his neck, stretching his body to and fro while he awaited the boy's response. Saisei surely wanted a fight. Husk would be more than willing to oblige. After all, Saisei and Husk were one in the same. If Saisei believed he'd ever have a chance then he didn't understand his place in the world.

Husk knew every little thing Saisei could or would do. In a battle against himself, Husk knew he had the upper hand. No questions asked.

END POST | The Past Brings Eternal Solitude

Spoiler:
Blade
Blade
The Hybrid King

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Taming The Beast | Saisei's Mirror Match Empty Re: Taming The Beast | Saisei's Mirror Match

Tue Feb 23, 2021 6:57 pm

Annoyed was the least descriptive way to explain Saisei's stance on Husk. Annoyed, angry, frustrated, confused. Nothing could truly excuse the man's actions for toying with such a young boy's head. It was only made worse by the fact that he knew Husk held information that would be pivotal to his understanding of his past life. Despite that, Husk remained silent. Nothing but insults came from his mouth in reference to either him or Azure Iramasha. It was getting old relatively quickly.

"Fighting isn't really my forte when it comes to things other people can't see. It's only fitting that the spot that I'd take my anger out would be where Helle allowed me to learn what it truly meant to be strong. I think it's about time I get to give you the same treatment."

Orange hues began to swirl around the boy as he flexed his anger. Saisei was rarely allowed to be angry, most of his life was filled with nothing but joy and respect. As a member of the Vandenreich he had to keep his emotions in check when it came to professional duties. Now, everything was off the table. It was finally his turn to express his truest emotions without fail. Saisei could be as angry and frustrated as he wanted to be. No one could stop him this time.

As the orange hues swirled, the boy stood his ground as he watched Husk move. Husk had made his intentions clear, Saisei could accept that. What he couldn't accept was that he was now a part of the boy. At his core, Saisei and Husk were one in the same. He wouldn't let him stick around long enough to become a problem.

"I don't care what you remember. I'm stronger now, I'll show you. Don't worry."

Spoiler:
Blade
Blade
The Hybrid King

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Tue Feb 23, 2021 8:54 pm

"You really don't learn, do you boy? I thought I had myself clear beforehand. I am you, you are me. Asking me to... whatever, isn't very useful for you."

Husk was beside himself. For someone so clearly out of the boy's league, you'd think Saisei understood his position. Nevertheless, he continued to speak as if Husk didn't have a right to the boy's body. For all that Saisei knew, thinking that Husk wasn't the rightful owner of Azure Iramasha' reincarnation was comical to him. It disgusted him, Saisei's stance on the topic leaving Husk looking for reassurance.

"Fine, suit yourself. If you want this so bad I'll make it as clear as possible for you. You, Saisei, are nothing but a toy. A tool. You aren't real, I'm just here in hopes to bring back the one thing I've ever needed in life. I exist in all forms but one and that would be you. Have your way, let's get this over with as you said."

Husk didn't give the boy even a moment to think, his feet shifting without question as he began his assault. As Saisei's mirrior, Husk knew anything and everything the boy would throw his way. In hopes of bringing him down as quickly as possible, he made his intentions rather clear. Beat the boy to a pulp before he could even truly fight back.

"Good luck~"

He threw his arms wildly at Saisei, blow after blow targeted against his already sore ribs. He'd take his anger out on Saisei as much as the boy wanted to himself. If Saisei thought it'd be a fair fight, he would be sorely mistaken. Finishing off the blows to his ribs, Husk turned just slightly to allow himself more room, his leg sweeping at Saisei's ankle in hopes of tearing to back down to the ground.

This would be a long afternoon for the young recruit.

Spoiler:
Blade
Blade
The Hybrid King

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Fri Feb 26, 2021 11:25 pm

As Saisei went to address the man with his overflowing anger, he was abruptly interrupted by his incessant noise. Over and over, Husk spoke of Saisei as if he was a simple placeholder. In a world where it was already rare enough to survive, Husk had made it clear that Saisei was nothing but a simple mistake. After all the things he had suffered through, all of the things his past self fought against... The anger began to boil over, the orange hues that flooded the training facility only grew brighter. Saisei was beside himself, Husk would learn that soon.

"You take that back you pi-"

His words were stopped by the force of Husk's palms, the strikes delivered to his ribs shooting pain throughout the entirety of his body. The man's movements seemed almost abnormal to Saisei. When it came to the force presented behind his blows it felt exponential, the speed unfounded. If Saisei were to ever fight a faster, stronger version of himself this was clearly that very version.

Nevertheless, Saisei was a practiced Muay Thai user. It wasn't that simple to send him to his grave. As Husk moved himself away, Saisei read his movements with easy. The quick swing of his leg was met with an abrupt stop, the boy's hands grabbing the calf of the spirit. Not this time, he sent Husk flying with sheer force as he readjusted himself. Spitting blood from his mouth, he wiped his cheek clean.

"That sure was fair, wasn't it?"

He retaliated, his own movements fluid with each step. The recruit replicated each and every move Husk had thrown at him, targeting his ribcage as well. Instead of finishing with his own little spin however, he went forward and tried to grapple the being. If he could keep the distance between the two as small as possible he might have a fighting chance.

Try as he may, however, it was rather unlikely he'd ever find himself with Husk in his grasp. Fighting a mirror of oneself was never truly fair at the end of the day.

Spoiler:
Blade
Blade
The Hybrid King

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Fri Feb 26, 2021 11:39 pm

"Too slow, little boy."

While Saisei maybe have had little effort stopping his kick, Husk had already accepted the outcome without any real concern. After being sent flying, the figment corrected his stance before fully accepting Saisei's assault. Blow after blow, Husk met the boy with similar movements, almost entirely mimicked frankly. Deflect after deflect, he was shutdown almost immediately. He may have been practiced but that didn't change the fact Husk could effectively read his mind. His actions were never his own, his movements proved that.

"Gotta bring something more to the table if you think you're ever gonna end up stopping me, y'know."

Surprised, Husk faltered in his steps as Saisei tried his best to close distance. The boy found himself wrapped around Husk's figure, pulling his arms to and fro as he tried to wrestle him to the ground. Success was only momentary. Husk swiftly had his skull planted into the ground only to find himself swapping positions with Saisei. The change was jarring, Saisei now having his own face digging into the training facility's flooring.

"Ah ah ah, gota try a little more than that right? C'mon now. You can't just go ahead and think you have the advantage. You never have the advantage, I told you didn't I? Let me make it explicitly clear for you, you pathetic excuse for an Azure Iramasha clone."

He stood over the boy, pulling his arm back and creating leverage using his foot. With a single push of his boot, Husk left Saisei's bicep a mangled mess, straining it to it's very extreme. Hyperextending the muscle, Husk threw the boy's arm to the ground and began to violently kick his already damaged ribs.

"I am you, you are me. I am you, you are me. Get it? Give me a second, just one more time. I... am... you. You? Are... me. I cannot get that any more across to you friend!"

With a final kick, Husk broke out in laughter. It had been quite some time since he was able to beat the life out of the little pink haired boy. First Azure, now Saisei. Husk could only take so much time between his ever so delicate beatings.

He'd savor this.

Spoiler:
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum