Bleach Platinum Hearts RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Welcome to The Platinum Hearts Scroller. Here you can find our most recent Of the Year and Of the Season winners. Happy Roleplaying! --- Member of the Year: Locke --- Character of the Year: Alastair Eisfluch --- New Characters of the Year: Mizu Morikawa and Igendai Gyakusuma --- Social Thread of the Year: A Letter for Hymn --- Combat Thread of the Year: Raise Your Spirits --- Member of the Season: Paradigm --- Characters of the Season: Byakuya Kuchiki and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Applications of the Season: Armina Willsaam and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Fight Thread of the Season: Search and Destroy --- Social Thread of the Season: Damage Assessment --- Event Thread of the Season: Midnight Assault
Go down
Gamma
Gamma
Veteran Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Papers for You [Elyss/Alastor] - Page 4 Left_bar_bleue999999/999999Papers for You [Elyss/Alastor] - Page 4 Empty_bar_bleue  (999999/999999)
Tiers:

Papers for You [Elyss/Alastor] - Page 4 Empty Re: Papers for You [Elyss/Alastor]

Wed Apr 07, 2021 9:14 am
Papers for You [Elyss/Alastor] - Page 4 Banner-480

Alastor | SEVENTH DIVISION MEMBER

"If that's what you want to call it, I guess I am. Wasting time on what people want to say to you that isn't helpful, it's all just things I can't be bothered listening to. I just consider what's important that someone says and if it's not important? Can't be bothered holding onto it."

If she was sober he might've tossed her into a wall or punched her at the next audacious little thing that came out of her mouth. It really got him heated inside and wanting to hit her for saying something so stupid.

"'Course I have, idiot. You think I chose to be a shinigami? I did, but the situation where I did have to make that choice was forced onto me."

He pulled her up onto his shoulder a bit more since she was slipping a little.

"I just have better things to do than complain about it or drown in how sad it is I had to be put into that position from the get-go. Got it?"

END POST | LET IT BURN

Papers for You [Elyss/Alastor] - Page 4 Gamma_Signature
Papers for You [Elyss/Alastor] - Page 4 CHARACTER_LISTPapers for You [Elyss/Alastor] - Page 4 GRAPHICS_THREADPapers for You [Elyss/Alastor] - Page 4 TIMELINE_THREAD
Siegharty
Siegharty
Veteran Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Papers for You [Elyss/Alastor] - Page 4 Left_bar_bleue0/0Papers for You [Elyss/Alastor] - Page 4 Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)
Tiers:

Papers for You [Elyss/Alastor] - Page 4 Empty Re: Papers for You [Elyss/Alastor]

Thu Apr 08, 2021 12:46 am

ポ ス ト を 開 始

“A real man you are, huh? Call me a gorilla all you want, but I am still a woman, Alastor. Ya think a gal likes looking in the mirror and seeing a monkey?”

She laughs. Look at this dude. He’s so full of himself. Some might find it admirable. Elyss finds it funny. He’s like a cute dog, barking at a big ole bear. He doesn’t care if he gets mauled or anything. He just has to keep on barking. She’s tired though, so he should quiet down his barking a bit. With a slight yawn, her body slumps against him more than he probably would like it to. Like she said before, she is a woman, and she does have lady bits. Alastor should appreciate them, right? Hah. If she wasn’t so out of it, she’d have smacked herself.

“I don’t hate myself. In fact, I enjoy being a gorilla.” She’d mutter through her grogginess. “I get to help people and all that. I know I push myself too hard, and it wears me down eventually, but it’s just hard to not give others a hand. Whatever… Everyone’s so worried about me. I shouldn’t be worried about messing up and focus on myself, but I don’t want the Captain to regret having me around.”

You think she would have added more, but she gets really quiet. One look, and it’s pretty clear she’s zoned out completely. Yet, she’s somehow still walking. The power of something or whatever that is.

エンドポスト~

CPK

Gamma
Gamma
Veteran Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Papers for You [Elyss/Alastor] - Page 4 Left_bar_bleue999999/999999Papers for You [Elyss/Alastor] - Page 4 Empty_bar_bleue  (999999/999999)
Tiers:

Thu Apr 08, 2021 1:16 am
Papers for You [Elyss/Alastor] - Page 4 Banner-480

Alastor | SEVENTH DIVISION MEMBER

Man, he wished that she'd make up her mind. One second complaining about everyone seeing her as a gorilla and then the next moment she was saying that she liked being a gorilla. Drunk people really were a drag. Stuff like that just made him stretch his neck and sigh.

"You should get yourself in order before caring about other people. Keep putting others above yourself and it'll eventually tumble and then you'd have made a much bigger mess for everyone to clean up."

He took a peek when she got quiet and sighed. Did she really pass out? Whatever, he was almost back anyway. It'd wouldn't be to hard to just dump her on her bed and let her sleep off the absurd amount she had just put back.

END POST | LET IT BURN

Papers for You [Elyss/Alastor] - Page 4 Gamma_Signature
Papers for You [Elyss/Alastor] - Page 4 CHARACTER_LISTPapers for You [Elyss/Alastor] - Page 4 GRAPHICS_THREADPapers for You [Elyss/Alastor] - Page 4 TIMELINE_THREAD
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum