Bleach Platinum Hearts RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Welcome to The Platinum Hearts Scroller. Here you can find our most recent Of the Year and Of the Season winners. Happy Roleplaying! --- Member of the Year: Locke --- Character of the Year: Alastair Eisfluch --- New Characters of the Year: Mizu Morikawa and Igendai Gyakusuma --- Social Thread of the Year: A Letter for Hymn --- Combat Thread of the Year: Raise Your Spirits --- Member of the Season: Paradigm --- Characters of the Season: Byakuya Kuchiki and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Applications of the Season: Armina Willsaam and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Fight Thread of the Season: Search and Destroy --- Social Thread of the Season: Damage Assessment --- Event Thread of the Season: Midnight Assault
Go down
Gamma
Gamma
Veteran Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Me? I'm Your Father's Cat [Yugiri/Ada] - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue999999/999999Me? I'm Your Father's Cat [Yugiri/Ada] - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (999999/999999)
Tiers:

Me? I'm Your Father's Cat [Yugiri/Ada] - Page 2 Empty Re: Me? I'm Your Father's Cat [Yugiri/Ada]

Thu Mar 18, 2021 9:08 pm
Me? I'm Your Father's Cat [Yugiri/Ada] - Page 2 Header2

Yugiri | Little Flash Goddess

"Of course. It's quite informative, I can't say I focused much on philosophy as a child but I am learning quite a bit from him. I sometimes worry I'm not as wise but I like to think critically about matters and he has never raised a concern about my ability to discuss it so I hope he isn't put off.. I like to think so if we continue to do."

She gave a small smile when she finished, that was quite optimistic wasn't it. It surprised her, she had never really thought of herself as the optimistic type at any point in her life. Realistic at best, pessimistic at worse. Maybe it was smaller things like this she was optimistic about.

"He has and it's fine, I can understand how it would weigh on one's consciousness as a heavy regret. He reminds me of my sister a bit- the one I am on good terms with, I mean. If he has told you about my family. I try not to intrude on his privacy."

Tangent aside, Yugiri picked up where she left off.

"My sister, torn between duty and what she believes is right. It's not an easy thing to deal with and I see a little bit of that in him. Though their circumstances are very different, clearly."

END POST | BLOOMING BLOSSOM

Me? I'm Your Father's Cat [Yugiri/Ada] - Page 2 Gamma_Signature
Me? I'm Your Father's Cat [Yugiri/Ada] - Page 2 CHARACTER_LISTMe? I'm Your Father's Cat [Yugiri/Ada] - Page 2 GRAPHICS_THREADMe? I'm Your Father's Cat [Yugiri/Ada] - Page 2 TIMELINE_THREAD
Rawk
Rawk
God of Love

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Me? I'm Your Father's Cat [Yugiri/Ada] - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue16000/1Me? I'm Your Father's Cat [Yugiri/Ada] - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (16000/1)
Tiers:

Me? I'm Your Father's Cat [Yugiri/Ada] - Page 2 Empty Re: Me? I'm Your Father's Cat [Yugiri/Ada]

Thu Mar 18, 2021 9:44 pm
Me? I'm Your Father's Cat [Yugiri/Ada] - Page 2 3igcQu0

ADALWOLFA BURGSTALLER

"Ah, I know my father well enough that he certainly would have told you if he felt that your understanding of the topic was lacking. But, I think you know him well enough to know that, as well. He surely means enough to you that you still worry regardless, yes?"

Well, that might have come off as presumptuous if Ada had said it with a matter-of-fact tone, but it was clear that she was more extrapolating based on what she knew, and that her question had been a legitimate one, doing her best to grasp the relationship here.

"I have always felt that he thinks far too much on that day. It has weighed on him for quite a long time, but I know that he would do it all again if sent back. I think this is simply the first time since then that he has seen some good come along in his life. Perhaps you are the harp string that he had been waiting to hear sounded."

Ada spoke so confidently, and with such a distinct view on these things from her father's, that it was at first not even apparent she had been applying the very same philosophical ideas that he regularly spoke of. Of course, she would not have brought them up had Yugiri not established that she had those conversations with him. But that did tell her quite a bit.

END POST | DER ÜBERMENSCH

Gamma
Gamma
Veteran Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Me? I'm Your Father's Cat [Yugiri/Ada] - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue999999/999999Me? I'm Your Father's Cat [Yugiri/Ada] - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (999999/999999)
Tiers:

Fri Mar 19, 2021 12:46 am

"Yes. That's right."

Erchanhardt's opinion of her did matter, more than most frankly compared to particular people at least. Ada's opinion mattered quite a bit as well given how much effort she had gone to prepare to look nice and present herself.

"You think so?"

That struck her as odd. Wouldn't Ada still count as something nice in his life since then? She knew they kept in contact obviously from the fact that Ada was referencing those talks they shared about her, but was she really that much of an impact herself that she took the role Ada thought?

"Maybe.. That's a poetic way to put it. Do you and he talk much? Well, I suppose meet in person is more what I mean, rather than just talk from time to time at a distance."

Me? I'm Your Father's Cat [Yugiri/Ada] - Page 2 CHARACTER_LISTMe? I'm Your Father's Cat [Yugiri/Ada] - Page 2 GRAPHICS_THREADMe? I'm Your Father's Cat [Yugiri/Ada] - Page 2 TIMELINE_THREAD
Rawk
Rawk
God of Love

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Me? I'm Your Father's Cat [Yugiri/Ada] - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue16000/1Me? I'm Your Father's Cat [Yugiri/Ada] - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (16000/1)
Tiers:

Fri Mar 19, 2021 1:06 am

ADALWOLFA BURGSTALLER

"Ah, certainly not. Father and I haven't seen each other in person in several decades now. You know how he hates to feel as though he is intruding."

Ada shrugged after that, as if to simply convey that she had become accustomed to it. Her father was an old soul, this much she knew, and she doubted she could get through to him on things like that. Then again, at her age, she supposed she really had no right to call anyone an old soul. But, returning to the topic at hand, she felt as though she really ought to perhaps shift to a more informative line of conversation.

"This is not to say that I am upset with him for this. I understand that he is this way, and he is correct when he says that I have a life of my own. I would naturally be more than happy to take the time to see him more often, but if it would make him uncomfortable, I will not press the issue. But, I feel as though we are speaking mostly of him, yes? I really do wish to get to know you, Yugiri. Your life, your goals, even smaller things such as your favorite color, or even your taste in men. Whatever you wish to speak about."

Gamma
Gamma
Veteran Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Fri Mar 19, 2021 1:35 am

"Oh."

That was it. Just a sound of surprise. It made her a little sad to imagine that distance. A good meaning intention behind staying away from another person, did her family feel that way when she left? Sure she was disowned but she didn't need to leave from that shame. She held the tea cup just a little tighter while trying not to wince, she did kind of abandon them because she meant well, thinking that it was better for everyone if she wasn't there. Herself and them.

She knew he didn't like to feel like he was intruding but he didn't know that also meant periods of decades without seeing his daughter that meant a lot to him. Yugiri wondered if this was just their dynamic though, given she wanted so much recognition from her parents that the idea of decades between a parent and child seeing eachother was more harder to digest.

"Know me? Well, I'm from the Soul Society. I'm not young but these days ninety years doesn't feel like a lot for a soul. My.."

She hesitated on her goal a little bit, somehow saying that she wanted to be the fastest in the world felt really childish. She can come back to that one.

"My favourite colour is red, not really bright red though. Darker reds that aren't really obnoxious and... Men?"

This question again, it caught her off guard like whenever her family asked her. It seemed silly because she never really thought about romance, well sometimes but she wouldn't call those actual romantic thoughts but the type of man she'd want to settle down with, marry and have kids? That type of thing never felt like it would get close to her. She lived too quickly for that.

"I like pretty boys.."

Was Ada going to judge her for that? The more Yugiri thought about it, it was a strange question to slide in there. Was she getting passively interrogated she wondered. Whether or not she was, she was very shy about revealing her tastes in men.

Rawk
Rawk
God of Love

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Fri Mar 19, 2021 2:05 am

ADALWOLFA BURGSTALLER

It was quite obvious to Ada that the topic of her distance from her father had made Yugiri a touch uncomfortable, and she made a note not to address it in that way again. She was, after all, still quite genuinely interested in knowing this woman her father thought so highly of. Even if she could still not exactly discern the way in which they thought highly of one another...

"Ah, you are still young yet. If I may still be called a young lady in the magazines after five centuries, then you ought not worry about your age. You are correct, though, it does seem as though everyone lives inordinately long these days."

Ada smiled a little more at that thought, listening to everything Yugiri said fairly carefully. She seemed to have avoided the question of her goals in life, which did not go unnoticed, but Ada wouldn't press the issue. The final answer was really what she had been curious about, but she took it all in stride she certainly didn't want to be transparent.

"I'm also a fan of darker reds, especially those that tend to blend into maroons. They're such rich, warm colors. I am quite grateful they match my complexion so well, hm? Ah, and yours as well. And pretty boys, hm? I suppose that does make some sense. It is my understanding that the Soul Society is rather like Japan, yes? There do seem to be far more effeminate men here than at home. Not that there is any issue with that, of course. I do work in modeling, after all. I understand why one would prefer that look."

Hm... So that was a no, eh? Well, no relationship worth speaking of was based on mere physical attraction, so Ada would not discount that just yet, but it did seem less likely now.

"I would share my own life, but I imagine father has told you much, at least of my younger days. I moved here to Japan at first in the 1970s, though I returned home to stay with father during the Third World War. When that had finished, I returned to Japan once more, and I decided I would not fight again. Since then, I have worked as a model, and I have certainly never been happier."

Honestly, Ada was not used to talking about her life in a more personal setting like this. She gave interviews, of course, but this was so much more pleasant.

"Personally, I have no particular preferences as to whether a man is pretty or more traditionally masculine. I look for a good sense of style, confidence... Ah, well, I would also rather like a man who is taller than myself, but that is a bit much to ask for with my height, isn't it?"

Gamma
Gamma
Veteran Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Fri Mar 19, 2021 2:33 am

"Yes. Soul Society kind of hovers over this region. I think my uncle once said there were more organisations that did similar things across the rest of the globe but I think they have all disappeared for one reason or another, hence the Gotei's ever expanding size and their influence of operations."

That was more a guess on her part. An educated guess though based on a lack of presence to suggest otherwise. She didn't really answer the question of the men looking more effeminate there though, did she? That was probably because she didn't really take note of the population ratio of men and cuter men, Micah was pretty, so maybe?

She nodded slowly to herself while digesting the kind of life Ada had lived. Settling down sounded nice, only Yugiri doubted that she could do it. Those twenty years as a cripple really made her find a sedentary lifestyle really hard to keep, she was always doing something and the further alienation from people made it harder to remember to spend time with them.

"That sounds like a long and interesting life, mine's not as long nor as travelled."

There was a small smile in regards to it, it didn't sound like it bothered her though. It was just stating a fact, she had enjoyed travelling though and seeing new places.

"I see. I guess I find it harder, masculine men have never really been appealing to me. I'd prefer a man shorter than me... Except I'm small, I mean if I was taller not as I am now."

That sounded really weird when she said it back to herself in her head, she was small but she didn't want a kid. She didn't like kids for one, they were loud and annoyed her, so a man that looked like a small boy definitely didn't appeal to her. Though she never really thought to hard about why she always thought a smaller guy who looked more girly was her type, probably because she thought she was bossy and dominant or the boyish traits she thought she had.

"Well, I guess having a type is all well and good but I can't really say I'm that interested in boys, I can't really say I've felt much attraction to the idea of romance before. There's always things on my head that distract me from it I think, or I'm just not interested."

Rawk
Rawk
God of Love

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Sat Mar 20, 2021 1:05 am

ADALWOLFA BURGSTALLER

"Ah, so that's how all of that works. I had never quite looked into it well enough to understand the situation."

Ada smiled sheepishly at the compliment toward her life. Of course, she was content with it, but she didn't often hear many people speak of it like that, at least not with the full context of it. Of course people often spoke highly of her modeling, but her genuine life? Less so.

"I completely understand that. i think there is always room for love in one's life, admittedly, but I've not found any drive for it myself, either. I go about my days normally, and I'm simply open to the man of my dreams wandering into my life one day. of course, he might not be anything like what I imagine. No worthwhile romance is built upon mere attraction, after all, and I've found the best things in life are those we don't fully expect."

Sipping her tea once more, Ada thought to shift the topic of conversation once more, to address something she had actually been considering since Yugiri first arrived.

"Do forgive me for saying so if it's too forward, but you ought to consider modeling yourself, you know. I think you could be quite successful."

Gamma
Gamma
Veteran Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Sun Mar 21, 2021 11:28 am

She pondered the topic, unexpected romance? She couldn't say she understood that idea much, then again when had there ever been a moment she considered it. Despite her awareness and focus, Yugiri very well might've been so focused on things she found more important than romance had flown over her head many a time but romance wasn't something she wanted to sit here and chat about.

Though the next topic caught her off guard more while she thought about Ada's words. Her? A model? There was a very strong effort made to silence any giggles or grins that might want to form while picturing herself parading herself all dressed up, it was so stupid to imagine herself like that! Though Ada was serious, and that's why she didn't laugh or smile.

"Me? Modelling? I don't think that'd work out to well."

She said it sheepishly, still trying to get over the idea that she could do what Ada did. The difference between them was way too great like the fact she was too small for one. Then there was everything else.

Rawk
Rawk
God of Love

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Sun Mar 21, 2021 7:22 pm

ADALWOLFA BURGSTALLER

"Oh, no no, I think you could do exceptionally well."

Ada wasn't exactly trying to push Yugiri into a career path or anything like that. While she did quite genuinely think that the woman opposite her had everything necessary to do phenomenally well, it was a simple observation, perhaps even a broader intention to help her consider greater options in life.

"You have confidence, you certainly have the features that could land you on any cover within a month of shootings. What about it do you think would be a poor fit?"

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum