Bleach Platinum Hearts RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Welcome to The Platinum Hearts Scroller. Here you can find our most recent Of the Year and Of the Season winners. Happy Roleplaying! --- Member of the Year: Locke --- Character of the Year: Alastair Eisfluch --- New Characters of the Year: Mizu Morikawa and Igendai Gyakusuma --- Social Thread of the Year: A Letter for Hymn --- Combat Thread of the Year: Raise Your Spirits --- Member of the Season: Paradigm --- Characters of the Season: Byakuya Kuchiki and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Applications of the Season: Armina Willsaam and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Fight Thread of the Season: Search and Destroy --- Social Thread of the Season: Damage Assessment --- Event Thread of the Season: Midnight Assault
Go down
Gamma
Gamma
Veteran Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
The Hotel of Doom! Enemies Sharing A Meal [Yugiri, Micaiah] - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue999999/999999The Hotel of Doom! Enemies Sharing A Meal [Yugiri, Micaiah] - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (999999/999999)
Tiers:

The Hotel of Doom! Enemies Sharing A Meal [Yugiri, Micaiah] - Page 2 Empty Re: The Hotel of Doom! Enemies Sharing A Meal [Yugiri, Micaiah]

Tue Mar 16, 2021 2:14 pm
The Hotel of Doom! Enemies Sharing A Meal [Yugiri, Micaiah] - Page 2 Yugiri-header-template3

Yugiri

So that explains it. It was just hedonism that drove her, playing the fool for a bit of fun. Must be nice but she was still a little tight, she had loosened up in her exile and wasn't as tightly spun as she used to be but she couldn't ever see herself as carefree borderline reckless as Micaiah was.

"I just act the way I do because I am that way. It's not that complicated, I'm just a cold person. Nothing much beyond that."

She tried to play it cool and fob it off but her pout was put on and her eyebrow twitched a little bit like she was irritated. Did she really see more? She was just bluffing right? Her composure was like steel, an alloy of the strongest materials that wouldn't crack to her pressure.

END POST | FLASH BLOSSOM WITHER

The Hotel of Doom! Enemies Sharing A Meal [Yugiri, Micaiah] - Page 2 Gamma_Signature
The Hotel of Doom! Enemies Sharing A Meal [Yugiri, Micaiah] - Page 2 CHARACTER_LISTThe Hotel of Doom! Enemies Sharing A Meal [Yugiri, Micaiah] - Page 2 GRAPHICS_THREADThe Hotel of Doom! Enemies Sharing A Meal [Yugiri, Micaiah] - Page 2 TIMELINE_THREAD
Sage
Sage
Lord of the Understream
Lord of the Understream
s_e stuff

Member Info
Platinum Points:
The Hotel of Doom! Enemies Sharing A Meal [Yugiri, Micaiah] - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue74095/100000The Hotel of Doom! Enemies Sharing A Meal [Yugiri, Micaiah] - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (74095/100000)
Tiers:

The Hotel of Doom! Enemies Sharing A Meal [Yugiri, Micaiah] - Page 2 Empty Re: The Hotel of Doom! Enemies Sharing A Meal [Yugiri, Micaiah]

Tue Mar 16, 2021 2:26 pm

The North God

Micaiah's smile stayed pretty aloof, entirely unchanging even. For a moment, it was like the Shurpa within the recesses of her mind resurfaced. The Moksha Witch that yearned for nothing more than freedom from her very existence, and a purpose self-motivated. A little bit of her saw remnants of Shurpa in Yugiri, but maybe it was just some projection. A sort of burdening of past responsibilities tying her down, maybe not in a literal sense, but a sort of pressure imposing on her in the back of her mind.

"Really? I don't know, I tink dere's a lotta warmth in you. I saw it wit Erch sometimes. But, if you say so, Yug. Like I said, I'm ain't gonna lecture ya, I'm no wise sage or nothin'. Just take it as me saying it to myself aloud. I hope you don't lie to yaself to. Nothin' worse den livin' in a lie you created around you, take it from me."

:copyright: S_E CUSTOM TEMPLATE

The Hotel of Doom! Enemies Sharing A Meal [Yugiri, Micaiah] - Page 2 8Bvy1N8

NIGHTBURST BADGES:

casual post:
Gamma
Gamma
Veteran Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
The Hotel of Doom! Enemies Sharing A Meal [Yugiri, Micaiah] - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue999999/999999The Hotel of Doom! Enemies Sharing A Meal [Yugiri, Micaiah] - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (999999/999999)
Tiers:

Tue Mar 16, 2021 2:42 pm
The Hotel of Doom! Enemies Sharing A Meal [Yugiri, Micaiah] - Page 2 Yugiri-header-template3

Yugiri

"Yeah, well maybe there's some warm part but it's not like I hide it. It just comes out when it comes out. Simple as that."

She embellished it a little, she definitely withheld some of her nicer aspects from people for a number of reasons.

"It's fine. I'm perfectly happy with how I am Micaiah. You don't need to be concerned about me."

No one could rival her like that, Yugiri was perfectly content. Much more than she used to be, whether she still had a bit of a childish streak she hid away or not it didn't matter. She wasn't the woman she was a couple of years ago and that was enough for her.

"Anyway, why are you concerned about the warmth in me?"

The Hotel of Doom! Enemies Sharing A Meal [Yugiri, Micaiah] - Page 2 Gamma_Signature
The Hotel of Doom! Enemies Sharing A Meal [Yugiri, Micaiah] - Page 2 CHARACTER_LISTThe Hotel of Doom! Enemies Sharing A Meal [Yugiri, Micaiah] - Page 2 GRAPHICS_THREADThe Hotel of Doom! Enemies Sharing A Meal [Yugiri, Micaiah] - Page 2 TIMELINE_THREAD
Sage
Sage
Lord of the Understream
Lord of the Understream
s_e stuff

Member Info
Platinum Points:
The Hotel of Doom! Enemies Sharing A Meal [Yugiri, Micaiah] - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue74095/100000The Hotel of Doom! Enemies Sharing A Meal [Yugiri, Micaiah] - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (74095/100000)
Tiers:

Tue Mar 16, 2021 3:00 pm

The North God

"Nah, I don't tink you hide it. I just tink you hold yaself back sometimes, dat's all."

Micaiah wasn't one to be all that concerning over others to begin with, for better or worse. At least she was aware of that sort of emotional distance with others, though sometimes she wished she could be better at that. Not for sake of developing better empathy, but for convenience. Being able to connect emotionally with others felt like it could offer some perks, and make things easier. Either way, tact wasn't her thing, especially above being candid.

"I wouldn't really call it concern. If anyting, I'd say it was curiosity. What makes de little kitty tick, why does she do de tings she does? Who is 'Yugiri'? Dat kind of ting."

NIGHTBURST BADGES:

casual post:
Gamma
Gamma
Veteran Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Tue Mar 16, 2021 3:16 pm

Yugiri

Was she being psychoanalysed here? Was that why Micaiah was trying to get them drunk? Ugh. No way! She wouldn't be that daft, surely? She wondered how far gone the blonde was, the accent sounded a bit like she had slurred her voice but it was really distinct. Obnoxiously distinct like it was an actual accent and not some drunk talk.

"Yugiri's just Yugiri, you idiot. Though, I guess I am kind of mysterious and a pretty big enigma."

She smirked a little bit, yeah Micaiah. Be amazed at how cool she was. It was a slip of the tongue and expression to let her chuuni show a little bit and play up to it. The alcohol was breaking through her focus ever slightly.

"I mean, I can turn into a cat with my super cool powers."

Sage
Sage
Lord of the Understream
Lord of the Understream
s_e stuff

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Tue Mar 16, 2021 3:41 pm

The North God

"Quite the enigma indeed, Yug~; I've never met anyone like ya!"

It wasn't the reason Micaiah got Yugiri drunk, but that was just the kind of person she was. She liked seeing into things, trying to understand what was behind them rather than appreciate it at face value. It's just that, while she was drunk, it was much more clear and blatant what kind of person she was in a deeper sense. But, she still was Micaiah; the fun-loving girl that was willing to be a little silly for some good laughs and good times. She responded to Yugiri's grandeur appropriately.

"What! Turn into a cat? So yer actually just a person dat can turn into a cat, not a cat demon dat turns into a person? Dat's nuts! Must be a unique power only some special elites can learn, huh? How'd ya do it!"

NIGHTBURST BADGES:

casual post:
Gamma
Gamma
Veteran Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Tue Mar 16, 2021 3:52 pm

Yugiri

Pampering to her ego really buttered her up, not her ego as her arrogance though. Her chuuni ego that adored when people thought she was mysterious and/or cool. It was no different with Micaiah taking the approach and only when her slip of tongue had been brought up to her did she look surprised. She wasn't drunk! No way, how did she remember such a small detail and put it together. Did she orchestrate the conversation to lead to Yugiri exposing the truth?

"It's a secret... Hey, are you trying to butter me up, Micaiah!?"

She pouted at the thought, leaning back against the wall with eyes closed while thinking. The blonde almost had her fooled but she figured her tricks out, what a vixen. She ought to be more careful now with what she said despite having to navigate her distracted headspace.

Sage
Sage
Lord of the Understream
Lord of the Understream
s_e stuff

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Fri Mar 19, 2021 10:44 am

The North God

"Wha?! Butta you up? Why, I never! You're more of a honey den a butta, Yug. Oh! You ever try Iramasha honey? I got my hands on some when I passed tru France, dis stuff is nuts!"

From her gourd, to a card, to her hand, Micaiah pulled out a bottle of a very densely orange, near brown viscous liquid. It gave off a dense energy that swirled with various sorts of feelings emitted. She opened the bottle, put a small dab on her thumb and her index, and licked at her thumb.

"Mmmm, this is the good stuff. Like the nectar of the heavens. You gotta try some!"

Micaiah pointed her index finger at Yugiri, waiting for her it up.

NIGHTBURST BADGES:

casual post:
Gamma
Gamma
Veteran Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Fri Mar 19, 2021 10:50 am

Yugiri

She was a little tipsy at the moment but Yugiri was still Yugiri and the index finger at her face only made it scrunch up. This was not even because it was Micaiah, if anyone had put something up to her mouth and expected her to lick it off their finger it would be the same reaction.

"I'm not doing that."

Making her stance very clear while making sure to keep her distance. She definitely didn't want another person's finger in her mouth. That was so gross.

Sage
Sage
Lord of the Understream
Lord of the Understream
s_e stuff

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Sun Mar 21, 2021 10:25 am

The North God

Hm. Maybe Yugiri had a thing about Iramasha. If Micaiah was sober, she might've poked and prodded at her racism, but her thoughts were elsewhere.

"I don know why, but dat reminded me of someting. Real quick, if ya don mind me askin', if ya ain't a cat that turns into a person, what are ya? 'Cause I don't tink yer human, just callin' it intuition or someting."

NIGHTBURST BADGES:

casual post:
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum