Bleach Platinum Hearts RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Welcome to The Platinum Hearts Scroller. Here you can find our most recent Of the Year and Of the Season winners. Happy Roleplaying! --- Member of the Year: Locke --- Character of the Year: Alastair Eisfluch --- New Characters of the Year: Mizu Morikawa and Igendai Gyakusuma --- Social Thread of the Year: A Letter for Hymn --- Combat Thread of the Year: Raise Your Spirits --- Member of the Season: Paradigm --- Characters of the Season: Byakuya Kuchiki and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Applications of the Season: Armina Willsaam and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Fight Thread of the Season: Search and Destroy --- Social Thread of the Season: Damage Assessment --- Event Thread of the Season: Midnight Assault
Go down
Gamma
Gamma
Veteran Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
The Hotel of Doom! Enemies Sharing A Meal [Yugiri, Micaiah] - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue999999/999999The Hotel of Doom! Enemies Sharing A Meal [Yugiri, Micaiah] - Page 3 Empty_bar_bleue  (999999/999999)
Tiers:

The Hotel of Doom! Enemies Sharing A Meal [Yugiri, Micaiah] - Page 3 Empty Re: The Hotel of Doom! Enemies Sharing A Meal [Yugiri, Micaiah]

Sun Mar 21, 2021 11:36 am
The Hotel of Doom! Enemies Sharing A Meal [Yugiri, Micaiah] - Page 3 Yugiri-header-template3

Yugiri

"I'm just a person, that can turn into a cat. Why are you trying to make me sound super weird, I know it's cool. You know, only a really small amount of people can do it and everything like I can but I'm not super weird because of it."

She made sure to keep that pesky finger away from her. No way was she going to get Micaiah's yuck finger inside her mouth today.

END POST | FLASH BLOSSOM WITHER

The Hotel of Doom! Enemies Sharing A Meal [Yugiri, Micaiah] - Page 3 Gamma_Signature
The Hotel of Doom! Enemies Sharing A Meal [Yugiri, Micaiah] - Page 3 CHARACTER_LISTThe Hotel of Doom! Enemies Sharing A Meal [Yugiri, Micaiah] - Page 3 GRAPHICS_THREADThe Hotel of Doom! Enemies Sharing A Meal [Yugiri, Micaiah] - Page 3 TIMELINE_THREAD
Sage
Sage
Lord of the Understream
Lord of the Understream
s_e stuff

Member Info
Platinum Points:
The Hotel of Doom! Enemies Sharing A Meal [Yugiri, Micaiah] - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue74095/100000The Hotel of Doom! Enemies Sharing A Meal [Yugiri, Micaiah] - Page 3 Empty_bar_bleue  (74095/100000)
Tiers:

The Hotel of Doom! Enemies Sharing A Meal [Yugiri, Micaiah] - Page 3 Empty Re: The Hotel of Doom! Enemies Sharing A Meal [Yugiri, Micaiah]

Sat Mar 27, 2021 1:32 pm

The North God

"No no, I get dat you a person. C'mon, Yug, I'm not dat dumb. But, I mean, like, what kinda person?"

What Micaiah meant was what race Yugiri was; human, demon, whatever the fuck else there is. That one thing where the people where long black dresses all the time. She did her best to let that come across, but her mind was having trouble really honing in on exactly what she meant to say.

"And no, c'mon, I'm not being weird about. I have a reason for askin', yanno! I just gotta make sure first, cause I don know if it'd make sense to ya, dat's all."

:copyright: S_E CUSTOM TEMPLATE

The Hotel of Doom! Enemies Sharing A Meal [Yugiri, Micaiah] - Page 3 8Bvy1N8

NIGHTBURST BADGES:

casual post:
Gamma
Gamma
Veteran Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
The Hotel of Doom! Enemies Sharing A Meal [Yugiri, Micaiah] - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue999999/999999The Hotel of Doom! Enemies Sharing A Meal [Yugiri, Micaiah] - Page 3 Empty_bar_bleue  (999999/999999)
Tiers:

Sat Mar 27, 2021 1:41 pm
The Hotel of Doom! Enemies Sharing A Meal [Yugiri, Micaiah] - Page 3 Yugiri-header-template3

Yugiri

".. I'm a shinigami."

She pushed it out of her lips with a sigh. How come she couldn't figure it out herself? It's not like her energy was being suppressed in any way, shape or form. Yugiri didn't really get her whole thought process either, they were of two different wavelengths fundamentally here.

"What are you, you're a weird human. Not many humans are strong enough to fight me like that, at least not that I've ran into while being here."

Head back against the wall and looking at the roof, she waited for the words to come and reach her.

The Hotel of Doom! Enemies Sharing A Meal [Yugiri, Micaiah] - Page 3 Gamma_Signature
The Hotel of Doom! Enemies Sharing A Meal [Yugiri, Micaiah] - Page 3 CHARACTER_LISTThe Hotel of Doom! Enemies Sharing A Meal [Yugiri, Micaiah] - Page 3 GRAPHICS_THREADThe Hotel of Doom! Enemies Sharing A Meal [Yugiri, Micaiah] - Page 3 TIMELINE_THREAD
Sage
Sage
Lord of the Understream
Lord of the Understream
s_e stuff

Member Info
Platinum Points:
The Hotel of Doom! Enemies Sharing A Meal [Yugiri, Micaiah] - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue74095/100000The Hotel of Doom! Enemies Sharing A Meal [Yugiri, Micaiah] - Page 3 Empty_bar_bleue  (74095/100000)
Tiers:

Sat Mar 27, 2021 1:47 pm

The North God

Heh. Micaiah brushed her nose, and though it wasn't clear due to the blood in her face from the alcohol, she even blushed a little.

"Haha, weelll, ya didn't hafta say all dat. I work pretty hard on ma form an' all dat as well, hahaha~."

For a little moment, she was in her own head, letting the hot blood and the hot air fight over each other on who was to rise to her brain higher and harder. Fortunately, she eventually reset herself, recalling the purpose of her question.

"Ah, wait, dat's not de point! C'mere, lemme show ya sometin' real quick, den! Actually, it's perfect dat yer a shimmy gay whatever, i tink dat's exactly what i needed!"

Micaiah stood up and ran around the table to grab onto Yugiri's wrist--with her clean hand, that didn't touch any Iramasha honey--to pull her around. If Yugiri went along with it, Micaiah was to take her friend to the room she was lodged at.

NIGHTBURST BADGES:

casual post:
Gamma
Gamma
Veteran Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Mon Mar 29, 2021 1:10 am

Yugiri

Form? Was it some kind of special martial art she practiced? What about the sword she had pulled out? That wasn't a normal sword yet it wasn't like a typical weapon she knew of either. Yet she had to accept the situation as it was, she could only get what drunk Micaiah was going to give her.

"Excu- Hey!"

She was backed up against the wall and trying to put her hand out to block only provided the wrist for an easy grab. That really sealed the deal with how strong she knew that Micaiah could be that made Yugiri bite her lip in frustration. Who said this blonde in all her spunk could just drag her wherever she pleased? Not cool.

"Where are you dragging me? Let go Micaiah."

Sage
Sage
Lord of the Understream
Lord of the Understream
s_e stuff

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Tue Apr 20, 2021 1:32 am

The North God

"Ah, sorry ah, did I hurt ya?"

At Yugiri's request, Micaiah stopped on the pulling and released her grip. She knew how fast her friend could be, though, so the actual drag-a-long happened in a jiffy. Enough that by the time Micaiah released the wrist, they were already at the front door to her room.

"Anyways, quickly, go in. I'm not tryin' to let da whole world know about dis."

Micaiah went behind Yugiri and shooed her along inside, promptly closing the door behind them. Right after, she ran to her bedside, lifted the mattress, and pulled a sword from out beneath it.

"I don' know exactly what dis is, but I tink it's some sorta zanpacktoe? I can't put it in my gourd wen I found it, so it's got, like, a soul in it or someting. I dunno, what do you tink?"

Truth be told, it really was a zanpakuto. There was only the most feeble energy emitting from it, enough for the hopefully the much more spiritually acute Yugiri to discern that it was an arrancar zanpakuto instead.

NIGHTBURST BADGES:

casual post:
Gamma
Gamma
Veteran Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Tue Apr 20, 2021 1:49 am

Yugiri

It got more and more uncomfortable as she got pushed into the room and eventually shook her hand free with a pout. Manhandling her was not something that she appreciated from anyone and especially not from Micaiah. It took her a moment to cool off when Micaiah pulled out a zanpakuto and presented it to her. The distinct hollow reiatsu which was dominant within the sword.

"It's a zanpakuto from a hollow, whether it's from an arrancar or the zanpakuto spirit itself is a hollow. What exactly about it is special enough that you want to bother me about some junk like that? Might as well just toss it away if you can't carry it."

She shrugged, she didn't understand why Micaiah might be interested in a random zanpakuto from a hollow. It didn't mean much to Yugiri, she had a natural inclination to not be fond of hollows. It was the shinigami upbringing, even if she was a vizard those were just her powers. It wasn't like she was walking around with a pet hollow behind her.

Sage
Sage
Lord of the Understream
Lord of the Understream
s_e stuff

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Tue Apr 20, 2021 2:06 am

The North God

"Ok, ok, ya ya ya, but, here's de ting."

Micaiah brought it closer, and specifically showed Yugiri an engraved emblem on the hilt. It was in the shape of a pheonix. Or at least, half of one, bisected straight through the middle.

"This old dude, Maujuda; he told me dat dis was only one half to de zanpacktoe. I was wonderin' if ya knew if dere was a wey to find de second half. Here's anudda clue, I tink. Maujuda says I'm retarded, says nobodi would be narcissistic enough to have dere zanpacktoe manifest wit dere name on it, but I tink uddawise."

Beneath the half phoenix emblem was text, reading "Zefc".

"So? Do ya tink ya could help me out here? Or, have any ideas about it?"

NIGHTBURST BADGES:

casual post:
Gamma
Gamma
Veteran Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Tue Apr 20, 2021 2:26 am

Yugiri

Yugiri and Micaiah clearly had very little in common, mysteries like this did not interest her in the slightest. They actually annoyed her quite a bit since she didn't like being frustrated over beating her head to try and figure out the solution was. Things like that weren't worth investment of time into.

"I guess, I guess you could use spirit ribbons through reikaku to follow the reiatsu. It's weak though and I don't really care a bunch, why should I have to help you with this stupid game? I don't care who this guy was, if he really wanted it back wouldn't he just come and find you to reclaim it?"

She yawned, that drink was getting to her and making her sleepy. Micaiah's silly things she wanted to pursue only got her a sigh from Yugiri.

Sage
Sage
Lord of the Understream
Lord of the Understream
s_e stuff

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Tue Apr 20, 2021 3:00 am

The North God

Micaiah made a perplexed face; she even put her hand to her chest in offended shock!

"Yug, c'mon now. Did you really tink I wanted to return it to dem? I just wanna find de udda half to put dem togedder. I tink if I found de udda half, its power will actually come tru."

Not that the power itself was something Micaiah was chasing after; it was just the excitement of piecing together a treasure puzzle that had her gravitating towards it.

"C'mon, at least teach me dis reikaku ting. Tell ya what, I'll even loan ya de bed. Let you stay de night so you won' have to be boddered to go back to wherever you were. I'll front de bill, no problem."

Hell, maybe if Yugiri slept on it, she'd be more open to helping Micaiah out a bit more than just the reikaku part. It'd give Micaiah some time to think up some more incentives, too.

NIGHTBURST BADGES:

casual post:
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum