Bleach Platinum Hearts RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Welcome to The Platinum Hearts Scroller. Here you can find our most recent Of the Year and Of the Season winners. Happy Roleplaying! --- Member of the Year: Locke --- Character of the Year: Alastair Eisfluch --- New Characters of the Year: Mizu Morikawa and Igendai Gyakusuma --- Social Thread of the Year: A Letter for Hymn --- Combat Thread of the Year: Raise Your Spirits --- Member of the Season: Paradigm --- Characters of the Season: Byakuya Kuchiki and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Applications of the Season: Armina Willsaam and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Fight Thread of the Season: Search and Destroy --- Social Thread of the Season: Damage Assessment --- Event Thread of the Season: Midnight Assault
Go down
Gamma
Gamma
Veteran Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
The Hotel of Doom! Enemies Sharing A Meal [Yugiri, Micaiah] - Page 4 Left_bar_bleue999999/999999The Hotel of Doom! Enemies Sharing A Meal [Yugiri, Micaiah] - Page 4 Empty_bar_bleue  (999999/999999)
Tiers:

The Hotel of Doom! Enemies Sharing A Meal [Yugiri, Micaiah] - Page 4 Empty Re: The Hotel of Doom! Enemies Sharing A Meal [Yugiri, Micaiah]

Tue Apr 20, 2021 6:20 am
The Hotel of Doom! Enemies Sharing A Meal [Yugiri, Micaiah] - Page 4 Yugiri-header-template3

Yugiri

"No. I'd never expect you to give something back to someone once you've declared it as your's. I just don't get why you care to pursue."

That was dumb, no way could you use the nucleus of an arrancar's powers when you weren't it. That'd be like grafting their hollow form onto yourself spiritually and physically. That sounded awful and painful but particularly painful and gross. She didn't want some arrancar stuff all over her.

"Ugh, I don't want to teach you reikaku. Do you know how long it takes to manifest spirit ribbons? That's an advanced application of it and you think you can just get that after a couple of hours or days? Get real."

She was yawned again but remained hesitant. Sure, she wasn't giving Micaiah credit. The girl might be exceptional at sensing reiatsu and pick it up in a few days but Yugiri was thinking worst case scenario here and saying that she'd teach her reikaku meant that she could be stuck with her for months. That wasn't something she was too keen on herself.

END POST | FLASH BLOSSOM WITHER

The Hotel of Doom! Enemies Sharing A Meal [Yugiri, Micaiah] - Page 4 Gamma_Signature
The Hotel of Doom! Enemies Sharing A Meal [Yugiri, Micaiah] - Page 4 CHARACTER_LISTThe Hotel of Doom! Enemies Sharing A Meal [Yugiri, Micaiah] - Page 4 GRAPHICS_THREADThe Hotel of Doom! Enemies Sharing A Meal [Yugiri, Micaiah] - Page 4 TIMELINE_THREAD
Sage
Sage
Lord of the Understream
Lord of the Understream
s_e stuff

Member Info
Platinum Points:
The Hotel of Doom! Enemies Sharing A Meal [Yugiri, Micaiah] - Page 4 Left_bar_bleue74095/100000The Hotel of Doom! Enemies Sharing A Meal [Yugiri, Micaiah] - Page 4 Empty_bar_bleue  (74095/100000)
Tiers:

The Hotel of Doom! Enemies Sharing A Meal [Yugiri, Micaiah] - Page 4 Empty Re: The Hotel of Doom! Enemies Sharing A Meal [Yugiri, Micaiah]

Tue Apr 20, 2021 6:31 am

The North God

"It's de mystique of zanpacktoe, Yug! The mystique! Dat's why I'm trying to find it."

Micaiah made large, verbose gestures with her arms to really drive home the idea of 'mystique', but one of those hands quickly came to rest on her chest, paired with a shocked and offended expression on Micaiah's face.

"Wha? Excuuuuuse me, Yug? Do you even know who I am? I'm de North God! I've absorbed de most profound of demon arts with astonishing speed, you know! Just show me it, an' I'll show you how it's done. Or what, you jus' scared of my talents?"

:copyright: S_E CUSTOM TEMPLATE

The Hotel of Doom! Enemies Sharing A Meal [Yugiri, Micaiah] - Page 4 8Bvy1N8

NIGHTBURST BADGES:

casual post:
Gamma
Gamma
Veteran Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
The Hotel of Doom! Enemies Sharing A Meal [Yugiri, Micaiah] - Page 4 Left_bar_bleue999999/999999The Hotel of Doom! Enemies Sharing A Meal [Yugiri, Micaiah] - Page 4 Empty_bar_bleue  (999999/999999)
Tiers:

Tue Apr 20, 2021 6:42 am
The Hotel of Doom! Enemies Sharing A Meal [Yugiri, Micaiah] - Page 4 Yugiri-header-template3

Yugiri

"Is that so?"

That was provoking, it made her pout and lift up her hand to grab at nothing before the black spirit ribbon appeared in her hand and trailed down to the zanpakuto. Her unimpressed face turning into a sneer.

"Alright then, North God. If you can figure out reikaku by tomorrow evening then the Second Flash Goddess will admit she's wrong."

She didn't explain how to do it though, Yugiri was too tired to care about explaining the nuances of it or the spirit ribbons. The best she got was a demonstration for the technique itself.

The Hotel of Doom! Enemies Sharing A Meal [Yugiri, Micaiah] - Page 4 Gamma_Signature
The Hotel of Doom! Enemies Sharing A Meal [Yugiri, Micaiah] - Page 4 CHARACTER_LISTThe Hotel of Doom! Enemies Sharing A Meal [Yugiri, Micaiah] - Page 4 GRAPHICS_THREADThe Hotel of Doom! Enemies Sharing A Meal [Yugiri, Micaiah] - Page 4 TIMELINE_THREAD
Sage
Sage
Lord of the Understream
Lord of the Understream
s_e stuff

Member Info
Platinum Points:
The Hotel of Doom! Enemies Sharing A Meal [Yugiri, Micaiah] - Page 4 Left_bar_bleue74095/100000The Hotel of Doom! Enemies Sharing A Meal [Yugiri, Micaiah] - Page 4 Empty_bar_bleue  (74095/100000)
Tiers:

Tue Apr 20, 2021 6:56 am

The North God

Uh, what the fuck? What'd she even do? Micaiah wouldn't dare let the confusion show on her face, but, uh, she was exactly that. Genuinely, for all she knew, Yugiri literally just conjured a black ribbon out of thin air. Unbeknownst to her, just seeing the black ribbon at all was actually a step in the right direction, but the value of that information entirely eluded her.

"Yeah, okay, sure. I'll figure it out. Matter of fact, I could even figure it out in my sleep. Good night, Yug."

Micaiah slipped the zanpakuto back under the mattress and flopped atop the bed, patting the side for Yugiri to come lay down as well. It was a large, queen sized bed with more than enough room for the two of them, especially considering their respective sizes.

Okay. So, the game plan was: muse about how to do it until Yugiri herself fell asleep. Then, get up and actually try to execute. A full, focused, spite-fueled session of trying to figure out how to make a black ribbon appear from thin air? Couldn't be that hard, right?

NIGHTBURST BADGES:

casual post:
Gamma
Gamma
Veteran Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Tue Apr 20, 2021 7:19 am

Yugiri

The same bed as Micaiah. How uncomfortable, she could almost see the scene of waking up with Micaiah snuggled up to her and the resulting disgust that it'd bring in the morning but she didn't want to sleep on the floor. There was a solution to this and so when she sat down on the bed and faced away to begin to strip the little flash goddess was sure to quickly shift into her cat form and curl up on her side.

"I sleep very light by the way so don't try anything funny with me or I'll make sure reikaku is the only way you'll be able to see for the rest of your life, got it?"

The black feline glared before she snuggled into herself and gave off sounds of sleep. It didn't take her long to do.

Sage
Sage
Lord of the Understream
Lord of the Understream
s_e stuff

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Tue Apr 20, 2021 7:52 am

The North God

You fool, Yugiri. You absolute fool. In that very moment, Micaiah's eyes perceived the slowing of time. Her conscience entered a focus greater than ever before, and every detail her eyes processed became seared into her mind, even through the drunken fog. Through the sheer power of curiosity and will to defy Yugiri's intentions, every inch of her body during the gradual transformation became a moment locked in time within Micaiah's mind. Even the little mole on the inside of her thigh. This was an important detail that would undoubtedly have future relevance; Micaiah was sure of that much.

Unfortunately, it didn't actually help to keep her awake. Disregarding all her intentions, the fact of the matter was that the two of them just drank well beyond their means. Laying down with no particular activity going on meant that it was all too easy for Micaiah to fall asleep just as fast as her friend. Her best hope at this point was that the statement she made about learning reikaku in her sleep wasn't a joke.

NIGHTBURST BADGES:

casual post:
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum