Bleach Platinum Hearts RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Welcome to The Platinum Hearts Scroller. Here you can find our most recent Of the Year and Of the Season winners. Happy Roleplaying! --- Member of the Year: Locke --- Character of the Year: Alastair Eisfluch --- New Characters of the Year: Mizu Morikawa and Igendai Gyakusuma --- Social Thread of the Year: A Letter for Hymn --- Combat Thread of the Year: Raise Your Spirits --- Member of the Season: Paradigm --- Characters of the Season: Byakuya Kuchiki and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Applications of the Season: Armina Willsaam and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Fight Thread of the Season: Search and Destroy --- Social Thread of the Season: Damage Assessment --- Event Thread of the Season: Midnight Assault
Go down
Gamma
Gamma
Veteran Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Beauty in the Broads of the World [Izumi, Elyss] Left_bar_bleue999999/999999Beauty in the Broads of the World [Izumi, Elyss] Empty_bar_bleue  (999999/999999)
Tiers:

Beauty in the Broads of the World [Izumi, Elyss] Empty Beauty in the Broads of the World [Izumi, Elyss]

Tue Mar 23, 2021 9:56 am
Beauty in the Broads of the World [Izumi, Elyss] Izumi

Izumi | Legendary Painter Soul

Another day and there was no muse, ah! She needed it, longed for it. Something to capture her muse, just sitting in the park and painting could only give her so much satisfaction. She hated it. Gods, give her the beauty she longed to see.

It made her so angry. They mocked her, the muses that powered her will to paint and the beauty pissed her off. Nothing satisfied her either. Give her beauty. Oh dear, another snapped paint brush and torn up piece of paper.

"Gods, damn it!!!"

She screamed in anger, getting some stares from everyone in the park. Screw these people.

END POST | ALL THINGS IN NATURE

Beauty in the Broads of the World [Izumi, Elyss] Gamma_Signature
Beauty in the Broads of the World [Izumi, Elyss] CHARACTER_LISTBeauty in the Broads of the World [Izumi, Elyss] GRAPHICS_THREADBeauty in the Broads of the World [Izumi, Elyss] TIMELINE_THREAD
Siegharty
Siegharty
Veteran Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Beauty in the Broads of the World [Izumi, Elyss] Left_bar_bleue0/0Beauty in the Broads of the World [Izumi, Elyss] Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)
Tiers:

Beauty in the Broads of the World [Izumi, Elyss] Empty Re: Beauty in the Broads of the World [Izumi, Elyss]

Tue Mar 23, 2021 10:53 am

ポ ス ト を 開 始

The sky is mocking her. It’s a beautiful day, barely a cloud in sight. The sun is but a perfect sphere, unperturbed with the everyday happenings of those who exist below it. If only the same could be said about Elyss. Alone, the redhead finds herself sitting on a bench, staring up into the sky, watching the few clouds float by. If only life was as easy as that. She wouldn’t mind floating through the sky, not a care in the world. But, things aren’t that simple. At least, after everything that’s happened, she was allowed a week off for herself. It’s not easy cutting off all ties with your mother, and it was pretty evident that her mental health was at risk. With that said, she has yet to shake Ulv out of her head. Not to mention that she’s curious about Abalia, and that Tenmarin has begun being a pest again.

Her Zanpakuto didn’t like the fact she had broken it again. However, Elyss just doesn’t care right now. She’s letting her thoughts bounce around without focusing on any particular thing. It helps her keep her cool. The noise of happy kids and chatting parents also bring her a sense of ease. Good, Wrong, and the inbetween. Right now, none of it matters. The fact that everyone around her seems content and happy is therapeutic. The men and women that pass and throw her glances aren’t even bothering her. Himiko helped her understand her worth as a woman a bit more, and after everything, she’s not emotionally aware enough to berate anyone for staring at her right now. The only thing pulling her out of her own bubble is the sudden shout that pierced all the yelling. That would move her head just a bit to look over at the woman who had cursed so abrasively. Even though her eyes lack focus, she can still see the issue: an artist failing at their work.

Against her better judgement, she’s already up and walking towards the woman, her arms folding over her chest, standing with a slight tilt, right side heavy. “A bit loud, aren’tcha? Might scare off the kids.” She spoke in jest, even with a small frown on her face. This woman could see that the redhead has had better days, but that didn’t stop Elyss’ eyes from showing the tiniest bit of concern. Even with her mind in shambles, somethings never change.

エンドポスト~

CPK

Gamma
Gamma
Veteran Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Beauty in the Broads of the World [Izumi, Elyss] Left_bar_bleue999999/999999Beauty in the Broads of the World [Izumi, Elyss] Empty_bar_bleue  (999999/999999)
Tiers:

Beauty in the Broads of the World [Izumi, Elyss] Empty Re: Beauty in the Broads of the World [Izumi, Elyss]

Tue Mar 23, 2021 4:58 pm

Scare the kids? Izumi stared into nothing for a few moments to simply consider such an avenue. Then shook her head since her train of thought carried her to the conclusion of screw those kids, what about them? If they did nothing to contribute to her muse then they were just annoying and deserved to hear every bit of her woes.

The audacity of this woman, really. Though that was exactly what caught her off guard when her head tilted up and her grumpy expression actually got a look at Elyss. That exhausted look in her eyes that conveyed how life must be getting at her, the way she carried herself in an almost masculine show of confidence rather than what she might call feminine.

Then there was the physical composition of her which baffled Izumi, she wasn't far off Izumi's own height but by the muses did Izumi's measurements not compare to this girl's own. The striking red hair and eye combo, simply exquisite.

The muse ran wild, already she could visualise a piece with this woman. Should it be fierce? Sensually erotic? Izumi couldn't tell immediately and that made it all the more greater for her inside her head.

"Who cares, kids are the loudest and most obnoxious thing I know. They can't complain.. What's your name anyway? Sit, here have this and tell me all about yourself."

She frantically looked around until she found some spare change and a bottle of liquid that she was drinking that smelt strangely similar to alcohol on further analysis. Something would get her to stay, Izumi could not let this work of art disappear from her now until she had captured it.

Beauty in the Broads of the World [Izumi, Elyss] CHARACTER_LISTBeauty in the Broads of the World [Izumi, Elyss] GRAPHICS_THREADBeauty in the Broads of the World [Izumi, Elyss] TIMELINE_THREAD
Siegharty
Siegharty
Veteran Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Beauty in the Broads of the World [Izumi, Elyss] Left_bar_bleue0/0Beauty in the Broads of the World [Izumi, Elyss] Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)
Tiers:

Tue Mar 23, 2021 6:03 pm

ポ ス ト を 開 始

Kids are loud and annoying, but the purity of it is endearing, in a way. Ruining it just to shout obscenities left a bad taste in Elyss’ mouth, but it’d be worse to ignore this woman’s issue. Giving it a second thought, being unable to create, as a painter, probably sucks. A quick glance is all it takes for her to catch a glimpse of the frustrating process. Much like training, consistently failing eventually starts to wear on a person’s mind until they’ve had enough. Day to day life is a more extreme example, but Elyss understands the struggle. She simply hates the byproduct.

However, normally, Elyss wouldn’t have cared to even come over and would have kept her annoyance to herself. This just proved an ideal opportunity to pry her thoughts away from her grievances. Focusing on other people’s problems is a great way to keep from focusing on your own. But, with how sudden the stranger’s mood changed, doubt began to grasp Elyss’ thoughts. Maybe she should have stayed away, but it doesn’t look like she’ll be allowed to escape that easily.

“Uh…” Is this how people feel when she looks at them? She’s being checked out ungraciously, and Elyss isn’t sure how to handle this, honestly. Of course she’s used to wandering eyes, but none have ever dared to assault her so bravely. It’s obvious that she’s a woman that could snap a person’s neck at will. Her worn mind basically melted because of the sudden change in topic. So blatant and straightforward, this woman compelled Elyss to follow suit just because the redhead has nothing better to do and didn’t want to cause a scene. The surety in this woman’s eyes is a bit much.

Now she’s sitting, her legs folded over one another as her hands rested on her outstretched knees. Her head tilted and face twisted with curiosity, Elyss resembled a buff lost toddler, or an ape as some may jest. Her reasoning for coming over here had already lost meaning, for it seems this woman had already left it behind in favor of asking Elyss about herself. How exactly is she supposed to answer this inquiry, her black eyes jumping from the coins, bottle, and ending on the woman’s own.

“Bribery? Really? Ya know… Ah… Nevermind. Name’s Kishimoto Elyss. I guess I’ll talk, but tell me why first. Who are you, huh? And, what had ya screaming like that?”

She’ll sate her little bit of curiosity first before going off on a tangent about what little she feels able to relate to this stranger.

エンドポスト~

CPK

Gamma
Gamma
Veteran Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Tue Mar 23, 2021 6:24 pm

"Elyss Kishimoto..."

Taste the name, it lingered on her tongue while she ate up Elyss' looks with her eyes. It really was a crime that the world stuffed all that into her. It almost wasn't fair on Elyss that it had been done to her but Izumi thanked whatever force delivered such a treat.

"What's wrong with bribery? Wait, it doesn't matter. It's just business or something anyway."

She shrugged away the whole moral conundrums of that, it was a waste of her creative thought processes to consider morality. Art was more important to Izumi but she had been asked and for that she needed to answer.

"I'm Izumi, the finest artist in the Rukongai. My works of art adorn so many walls and it's all in the pursuit of natural beauty. My strokes will capture the world with my brush and it's the worst when the world denies me that but an angel has sent me you."

The artist lifted up her drink and took a sip. She wasn't drunk, despite how she downed it casually and spoke another language. The language of an artist full of muse, but Izumi wasn't rude and she wanted something from Elyss so naturally she was sure to offer the redhead some drink as well.

"May I touch your hands?"

She inquired while already leaning forward, she knew what she wanted and Elyss should definitely give it to her.

Siegharty
Siegharty
Veteran Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Tue Mar 23, 2021 10:24 pm

ポ ス ト を 開 始

What’s wrong with bribery? Well, there are numerous answers to that question, but Izumi is correct. It doesn’t matter. Elyss humouring her is probably enough for the supposed artist. The finest, however? Now, that is somewhat hard to believe. Why? There is a lack of fame, isn’t there? If Izumi is famous, shouldn’t there be more nuisances, like the paparazzi? Though, there are plausible explanations for this, one being this woman’s ego. That’s what Elyss thinks anyway, but who’s to say that that’s a bad thing? A person who knows who they are or what they want to be is her type of person. Yeah. Elyss is a gal who’d help someone find their way, but it’s nice to meet someone who doesn’t need any help in that department.

“An angel, huh? I’d wait a bit before making accusations.”

Is Izumi trying to flirt? This situation is a bit hard to grasp. Why exactly is Elyss here again? An artist calling her an angel? Bribery? She’s no ace detective, but maybe, just maybe, she’s being led along. But, despite the circumstances, she complied and held out her hand for this woman to look at. Normally, Elyss would have been put off by someone trying to hype her up emotionally or something, but she’s just too tired to really care right now. She doesn’t want to think too hard about any of this and is simply letting herself circumvent a bare understanding.

“Yo, Izumi. I don’t really get what you’re selling, but have at it.”

Her hand is as mangled as they come, yet, somehow, still feminine. It’s obvious her nails had been done not too long ago, a lack of training keeping them from looking like a buzzard’s claws. However, her fingers and hand share tales of warfare. Scratches and dried wounds litter her creamy skin, darkening portions of her skin and painting a picture itself. Her knuckles are hard to the touch while her palm is strangely soft, only perturbed by her hardened calluses that add more texture to her worn digits.

エンドポスト~

CPK

Gamma
Gamma
Veteran Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Tue Mar 23, 2021 10:39 pm

Awesome! Amazing! Izumi stared at the hand presented to her, gently running her thumbs and fingers over the texture. They were like art in themselves, marring and damage might be imperfections but perfection in art was boring. Those sweet characteristics are what added beauty to the details in nature and Izumi spent a decent amount of time just handling Elyss.

"I want you, right now."

She had to have her, declaring it so. Her hands had already let go of the woman's hand and began to paint some small sketches that took form as a rough sketch of Elyss in a couple of moments but black and white. Izumi waited for her to respond but even if she was quick then she could not move until her image was complete, one of many that she wanted to do.

It was nice to have muse.

"Can you model for me? I assure you, you are a beautiful representation of art and I want to capture that."

The paper with the black and white image of Elyss was underneath her hand on the grass and Izumi's face pushed into her new companion's face. Personal space didn't matter to this artist high on the hype of her creative muse. She couldn't say no, that wasn't an answer that Izumi imagined would come out of her mouth.

Siegharty
Siegharty
Veteran Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Tue Mar 23, 2021 11:06 pm

ポ ス ト を 開 始

Is her hand that fascinating? This must be Izumi’s creative vision at work. At least Elyss has the chance to experience Izumi’s hand during this. Unlike her own, Izumi’s rather soft but the pad of her fingers are harder than Elyss first thought. That’s a sign that Izumi draws a lot. Her fingers have grown used to holding wooden brushes. Well, at least this woman isn’t a novice pretending to be something more than what they are.

However, they move from one thing to another without pause. Suddenly, Elyss’ cheeks are donning a light red coating as Izumi blurts out such obscenity. Obviously, nothing about this comes off as romantic, but being wanted like this proves shocking. The only other person that had ever wanted to draw her was Fuuen. This and that are two entirely different situations though. Knowing that artists prefer their models standing still, at least, Elyss became a statue for Izumi.

“You can have your way, but refrain from being so loud about my…, as you call it, beauty.”

But, Izumi is fast, really fast. The woman had finished her sketch in the blink of an eye, and in another blink, had taken up Elyss’ personal space. Leaning back just a tad, Elyss let out a tired sigh, closing her eyes for a moment to blot out Izumi’s face. How flustering… This is all moving too fast, and Elyss doesn’t want to have to actively keep up with Izumi’s bubbling eagerness. It’s for the best, to keep her sanity in check, to just go along with whatever happens and just let the day whisk her around as it pleases.

“Just be a bit more mindful, but I don’t mind. I’m guessing you’d rather take me somewhere else than have me pose out here?” She asks, hoping that this is moved someplace private. Her eyes would open again, a bit more color in them, but it’s clear that she’s still tired and with a waning patience.

エンドポスト~

CPK

Gamma
Gamma
Veteran Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Tue Mar 23, 2021 11:16 pm

"Don't be shy, it's okay to have an ego. As long as you can back it up and you have no trouble backing it up looking fine like that. People'd kill ya to get such looks you know."

She laughed a little while standing up and pulling her kimono back up to not fall off, she couldn't get in trouble for a lack of public decency could she now? It was always annoying when it got loose because she was so lazy with dressing herself.

"Of course, we can go to my place. The spot I'm at the moment anyway, I'll get that kid to make you some tea as well. That runt better not have stolen anything..."

Izumi went off a tangent, thinking about the kid that had taken an interest in her paintings and wanted to learn. She didn't teach though, she just let him stay and sleep at her place if he was her assistant, feeding herself and cleaning up wasn't her strong suit. He could learn off whatever he saw her do but nothing formal.

"Let's go."

The broken paint brush was left on the ground, all she really cared about was the paper with art on it and her bottle of booze that wasn't booze if anyone asked. Everything else didn't matter to her.

Siegharty
Siegharty
Veteran Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Wed Mar 24, 2021 12:21 am

ポ ス ト を 開 始

Izumi is unrelenting, but Elyss is steadfast. She’s not going to let herself feel anything more than just general acceptance. There’s an ego. It’s just focused on other aspects of herself that she actually enjoys flaunting, like her strength or fighting technique. Elyss doesn’t enjoy thinking about her assets or the jealousy that it may cause others to experience. That’s giving too much attention to the wrong thing. She has better ways of ruining her life than by being a whore.

Rising from her spot on the ground, it’s only natural that Elyss lets her curiosity grow. Izumi has a temporary home? Temporary as in she has a main home someplace else or temporary as in she’s a hobo? Who’s the runt? Questions and questions: there’s only one way to get answers. Ugh. She’s really about to go and pose for who knows how long just so someone can scratch their creative itch. At least she won’t have to think too hard about anything when your only job is standing still. Throwing away the broken paintbrush that she had picked up after Izumi had gone on her way, the redhead would fall beside the shorter woman and sigh.

“So, I guess I’ll ask how often you pull strangers off the streets to draw them.”

Elyss isn’t special, right? There are probably countless others that Izumi had made immortal through her art, others that the woman had seduced with pretty words. Putting her hands behind her head, Elyss would show even less interest in all of this. She’s being called beautiful, but there’s nothing beautiful about being a brute. Izumi is just full of it. Himiko had tried, but one day in a dress isn’t enough to change the way the world sees someone or change how that person sees themselves.

エンドポスト~

CPK

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum