Bleach Platinum Hearts RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Welcome to The Platinum Hearts Scroller. Here you can find our most recent Of the Year and Of the Season winners. Happy Roleplaying! --- Member of the Year: Locke --- Character of the Year: Alastair Eisfluch --- New Characters of the Year: Mizu Morikawa and Igendai Gyakusuma --- Social Thread of the Year: A Letter for Hymn --- Combat Thread of the Year: Raise Your Spirits --- Member of the Season: Paradigm --- Characters of the Season: Byakuya Kuchiki and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Applications of the Season: Armina Willsaam and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Fight Thread of the Season: Search and Destroy --- Social Thread of the Season: Damage Assessment --- Event Thread of the Season: Midnight Assault
Go down
Gamma
Gamma
Veteran Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Beauty in the Broads of the World [Izumi, Elyss] - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue999999/999999Beauty in the Broads of the World [Izumi, Elyss] - Page 3 Empty_bar_bleue  (999999/999999)
Tiers:

Beauty in the Broads of the World [Izumi, Elyss] - Page 3 Empty Re: Beauty in the Broads of the World [Izumi, Elyss]

Thu Mar 25, 2021 11:03 am
Beauty in the Broads of the World [Izumi, Elyss] - Page 3 Izumi

Izumi | Legendary Painter Soul

Excellent! Such a fine story. Izumi was simply so exhilerated by the tale that no sooner had it finished the painter had already reached out to try and manipulate Elyss into a new position, this one was far more sentimental to the memory she had just shared. Laying down on the desk, looking all washed up. Izumi didn't waste a moment and went to grab a pillow and put it between her arms. It was her dog.

Now she could return to the canvas and bring the scene described to her to life. Ah, what kind of dog was it? Didn't matter. That would only make it better, maybe she'd guess it right. Wouldn't that be funny.

"Uh huh, uh huh. Keep talking, tell me about how the scene was. What was the season?"

END POST | ALL THINGS IN NATURE

Beauty in the Broads of the World [Izumi, Elyss] - Page 3 Gamma_Signature
Beauty in the Broads of the World [Izumi, Elyss] - Page 3 CHARACTER_LISTBeauty in the Broads of the World [Izumi, Elyss] - Page 3 GRAPHICS_THREADBeauty in the Broads of the World [Izumi, Elyss] - Page 3 TIMELINE_THREAD
Siegharty
Siegharty
Veteran Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Beauty in the Broads of the World [Izumi, Elyss] - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue0/0Beauty in the Broads of the World [Izumi, Elyss] - Page 3 Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)
Tiers:

Beauty in the Broads of the World [Izumi, Elyss] - Page 3 Empty Re: Beauty in the Broads of the World [Izumi, Elyss]

Fri Mar 26, 2021 9:36 am

ポ ス ト を 開 始

Eh?! Izumi isn’t wasting time. When the woman gets inspired, she jumps on that feeling immediately, even at the expense of others. Poor Elyss. She didn’t quite understand what was going on at first, assuming that Izumi was trying to pull something more than just painting her. However, she didn’t put up a fight because she didn’t want to jump to conclusions like that. The sudden advance did startle her and make her feel an intense fear and anger at nothing in particular. But, that sensation was quickly snuffed as she noticed that she was just put into another pose, this one having a pillow in her arms. Well, what a woman, yeah? Elyss wishes she had that “go get it” personality. Alas, she is but a socially awkward brute.

“It was a sunny day, spring, I think. Pure white clouds were in the sky, barely interrupting the sun’s glow. Mmm… The field around the river was full of flowers ranging in all kinds of flowers…”

She’d go silent as she got lost thinking about the day herself, her face stoic, but her eyes distant from the present. The pillow in her arms is subconsciously held tighter as she imagines the dog in its place, her breath slowing but growing deeper as if she had fallen asleep as she recalled the puppy’s struggles in her grip. She can practically see the splashing water as she kicks her legs and arm desperately.

エンドポスト~

CPK

Gamma
Gamma
Veteran Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Beauty in the Broads of the World [Izumi, Elyss] - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue999999/999999Beauty in the Broads of the World [Izumi, Elyss] - Page 3 Empty_bar_bleue  (999999/999999)
Tiers:

Fri Mar 26, 2021 9:41 am

She was really good at this, oh gosh. It all just kept flowing from her and didn't stop, stuff like this just got her so hot and excited. The muses were speaking to her with this piece while she captured Elyss' words and past with her brush. Colours, that was what she saw in this daze as Elyss worked her mind to its limits. How climactic!

It burst, oh it felt so good when it was finished. She just stared, how could she be expected to put it into words really? It was impossible, she had to show it to Elyss and how much she adored what she had done to make her feel this way and bubbly.

"Oh, how's this?"

Did she capture it? She had to have captured it, right? An eerie resemblance to such a moment like she had been there herself. Ah, she was so exhausted and her legs felt weak. How long had she been standing like this and being abused by such vivid experiences. It truly was art, it truly was an explosion inside her.

Beauty in the Broads of the World [Izumi, Elyss] - Page 3 CHARACTER_LISTBeauty in the Broads of the World [Izumi, Elyss] - Page 3 GRAPHICS_THREADBeauty in the Broads of the World [Izumi, Elyss] - Page 3 TIMELINE_THREAD
Siegharty
Siegharty
Veteran Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Beauty in the Broads of the World [Izumi, Elyss] - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue0/0Beauty in the Broads of the World [Izumi, Elyss] - Page 3 Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)
Tiers:

Fri Mar 26, 2021 10:03 am

ポ ス ト を 開 始

Lost in thought, the redhead didn’t have any idea of how much time had passed since Izumi had picked her paintbrush up again. However, lost in her thoughts, she didn’t immediately come to terms that the other woman had finished. Her response was more automated than anything, and she didn’t even bat an eye at the image before her. It’s just her back at the bank of the river like in her memories. She did not feel the same enthusiasm as Izumi over it. After all, what is exciting to another is just an ancient memory to another. She’s not going to parade it around town or anything.

“That’s nice.” At least, she’ll give it recognition. It may be her older self in a provocative manner, but it feels nostalgic. Sitting up, she’d rub at her own head and give it a slight shake to clear it. Night and day. That’s how she and Izumi are right now, but Elyss doesn't mind. She’ll let the woman bubble over as much as she wants.

“What’s next?”

エンドポスト~

CPK

Gamma
Gamma
Veteran Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Fri Mar 26, 2021 10:10 am

What's next? That's nice? Did this woman not understand she was trying to capture the world with her brush here!? How could she be so ignorant, so unenthusiastic? Argh! It really got her steamed when people didn't appreciate good art. Izumi put the picture back with a pout and got close to Elyss again, giving her a thoughtful stare. What next, indeed.

"Alright. How about you tell me what's next? I need a break and you're pretty cute, want something to drink?"

Izumi gave what could only be described as a flirtatious grin while crawling onto the table to sit next to Elyss. Talking and getting to know each other was nice and all but Izumi was Izumi, she cared about what she could capture. People were more whatever to her, maybe there was something she wanted to talk about. Yeah, she could really loosen those lips. Both, for the record.

"So whatcha want to tell me now? Gosh, I'm so buzzed right now."

She gave no clue as to whether she would actually listen to anything Elyss had to say, but Izumi wasn't a therapist and she could tell Elyss had problems. Issues of her own, that frankly it wasn't Izumi's business to think too much about. She was just here to paint and maybe get some wild fun out of it. She loved her life.

Siegharty
Siegharty
Veteran Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Fri Mar 26, 2021 10:43 am

ポ ス ト を 開 始

Expecting Elyss to understand the miraculousness of herself being captured is already expecting too much from the redhead. In fact, expecting her to understand art in general would be a mistake. She is not, per se, ignorant to Izumi’s passion. It is solely the fact that Elyss finds pride in other aspects of life besides art. Maybe she just doesn’t understand Izumi’s favored artstyle. Elyss is a woman that admires more than just the moment. She exists to create a possible future and to keep herself from standing still. Having a moment of her life captured forever is just like her being forced to relive a memory everyday. It may be nice at the moment. It may cause her distress. But, at the end of the day, it is but a moment that passes. Even if ingrained inside of her forever, she won’t allow herself to simply hang onto it without change.

She even sees love in a similar fashion. Moments of passion, of selfless excitement, selfish indulgent? It’s all just a moment. True love, to Elyss, has to be something more than just a moment. It doesn’t just fester in your heart for a short while and then dwindle away into nothingness. No. It has to be something that is forever lit, no matter how one feels. It’s not something she wants to think too hard on, for she has yet to really experience it herself, but she knows that Izumi is a woman who probably sees her as a moment of entertainment. It’s something similar to how Ulv views these random acts of passion.

“I am cute, huh?” That came out a bit dry, but the obvious flirt left Elyss a bit exasperated. She had expected that Izumi was a woman who’d dive headfirst into someone like the redhead. The earlier sense of fear and anger came from the unexpectedness of it. She had imagined Izumi trying to force the situation, but, with her being so open about it right now, the redhead felt like doing nothing but accepting that this is just another moment between the two.

“I’ll take a drink. I don’t really have anything else to talk about if you’re not planning on painting it. Ya never did tell me anything ‘bout yaself.”

エンドポスト~

CPK

Gamma
Gamma
Veteran Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Fri Mar 26, 2021 10:49 am

"Mhm. I told you that earlier, remember?"

She cooed the last bit to her with a grin. Turning away quickly to bark again at the door, the kid had a job to do.

"Hey! Bring us some alcohol you peeper and then get out. She's all mine, you can have a turn later okay?"

Winking at him when he stuck his head in though the kid was already gone before she had finished and soon after a nice big bottle of booze was in her hands. No cups? No cups. Izumi didn't have the space or care for those, so she downed a swig and handed the bottle to Elyss to have a go.

"Where was I? Yeah. Why do you wanna know about me? I just want to capture the world with my brush, every stroke of my hand will bring to life the world on my canvas. The curvature of a person's body, the beauty of the leaves falling. Ah, it's so beautiful to consider. One day I will achieve it. Until then..."

She reached out and took another mouthful, hopefully Elyss had a sip while she was talking.

Siegharty
Siegharty
Veteran Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Fri Mar 26, 2021 11:17 am

ポ ス ト を 開 始

Eh? She didn’t just say the boy could have a turn, did she? The fucking artist doesn’t even know if she’s getting a damn turn. Now, that did kind of irk Elyss just a tad. She’s not something to be passed around at another’s leisure. And, that thought just caused her to mentally flinch. She’s been living her life like a tool for other’s to make use of though, huh… Ah! She doesn’t want to let those heavy thoughts distract her. She’s taking the drink without a second thought and downing a large amount of it. She’s not a slow drinker. If not for Izumi, the whole body would have been empty in one swig.

Elyss isn’t one for cups either. She prefers taking the bottle and doing as she pleases with it. That’s kind of similar to how Izumi views life in general. Elyss couldn’t help but smirk while listening. What a silly question from Izumi. What other reason does Elyss have to learn more about the woman besides just wanting to know. The woman is all about the moment, but wants to leave a lasting impression on the world.

“Don’tcha think you’d capture more out of people if ya quit with all the wishy washy bullshit? You’re bold, but there’s no substance. What is beauty if not fleeting? Ya planning to fill the world with your masterpieces, but they’re built on everything but your own identity. When I looked at your art, I saw myself. That was it.”

Now, that was direct and rather brash, but if Izumi wanted to play that sort of game, the redhead’ll play too. Izumi’s not going to get anything more than words if she’s not going to take it.

エンドポスト~

CPK

Gamma
Gamma
Veteran Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Fri Mar 26, 2021 11:25 am

"Beauty is fleeting, that's why I try to capture it. To capture a moment of beauty in such splendour. Ah, it really just gets me excited thinkin' about it. You didn't rescue that dog cause you thought it'd be easy did you? Ahaha, you just did it. Life's simple like that. I just want to paint and capture beauty."

Izumi giggled, why did she have to capture her own beauty? The beauty was that she was painting it. Though she had used herself as a canvas a couple of times. Now she had to tell that after another bit of alcohol in her system.

"No they're not. My identity is my style, unique though I play around with others. I do not care for their's though, it's my style that I want to capture everything with. You don't get it. Also I am the centre of some of my works, it's so fun to use your body as a canvas sometimes you know?"

Hehe, her finger brushed against Elyss to get the image in her mind of a paintbrush painting over her body like a blank canvas. It also gave Izumi some eye candy and she looked so hot, how was she allowed to get away with this? Such a tease.

Siegharty
Siegharty
Veteran Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Fri Mar 26, 2021 11:41 am

ポ ス ト を 開 始

“Oh? Are you now? Well, that changes everything, doesn’t it?”

Her eyes would move here and there, attempting to spot a piece that made her think of Izumi. She could but only wonder if she would be able to tell Izumi’s work from others if they were placed side by side. Maybe she could appreciate this more. Maybe not. Trying to understand a scene without the full context doesn’t seem like something she’d want to do. She likes reading a book from start to end. She doesn’t enjoy stopping at a certain point and guessing the rest.

But, that finger would stop her senseless thoughts and drag her back to reality, their moment together. Her head tilts slightly to Izumi, her eyes expressing nothing. A noiseless sigh slips from between her lips, her chest rising and falling. Izumi is being more bold now. Is it the alcohol? Elyss would have preferred this sort of attention from someone sober. Alcohol only enforces the whole, in the moment, mood.

“You’re right. I did just do it. It was automatic, as if my life wasn’t worth more than that puppy’s. Life is simple sometimes. Sometimes it’s too damn hard. You’re the center of some of your works, but I’m still not swayed to believe that that adds the sustenance I’m talking about.”

Yeah. Substance. Izumi isn’t looking to remember Elyss as a person, but as a captured moment. It’s annoying, but it’s how the redhead has always lived her life, helping each and every person without care for repayment or the sort. She doesn’t even care if Izumi remembers her particularly after today. There’s just a certain pull to indulge the woman and all her in the moment bullshit. Maybe that’s why Elyss grabbed her wrist, her fingers tight around Izumi’s lithe appendage. The next moment, the redhead is leaning in, pulling Izumi’s hand down to the side as her free hand slipped behind the woman’s head, rough fingers gripping the base of the artist’s skull.

Her expression still taunt, but slowly, it melted away, leaving a grim little smirk. Her eyes seemed more lively, yet, still far from the scene. “I guess there’s nothing wrong with indulging every now and then, huh?” What would Ulv say right now? Who cares? Elyss doesn’t want to think anymore and that leaves actions as the only way to express herself. So, much to Izumi’s wants, the redhead gave in, pulling the other woman closer just so their faces barely touched. Yet, she did not move the scene further. Wouldn’t this make a beautiful art piece?

エンドポスト~

CPK

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum