Bleach Platinum Hearts RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Welcome to The Platinum Hearts Scroller. Here you can find our most recent Of the Year and Of the Season winners. Happy Roleplaying! --- Member of the Year: Locke --- Character of the Year: Alastair Eisfluch --- New Characters of the Year: Mizu Morikawa and Igendai Gyakusuma --- Social Thread of the Year: A Letter for Hymn --- Combat Thread of the Year: Raise Your Spirits --- Member of the Season: Paradigm --- Characters of the Season: Byakuya Kuchiki and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Applications of the Season: Armina Willsaam and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Fight Thread of the Season: Search and Destroy --- Social Thread of the Season: Damage Assessment --- Event Thread of the Season: Midnight Assault
Go down
Siegharty
Siegharty
Veteran Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Demon Come, Demon Go - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue0/0Demon Come, Demon Go - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)
Tiers:

Demon Come, Demon Go - Page 2 Empty Re: Demon Come, Demon Go

Mon Mar 29, 2021 10:33 am

ポ ス ト を 開 始

Her eyes remained neutral, but the sudden spike in hostility about Elyss proved enough to solidify the redhead’s annoyance when that sudden push of energy kept her from doing what she had wanted. It didn’t last long though, Elyss huffing and giving up with trying to help the injured woman. Annoyed, she’d go back to sitting on the ground grumbling something about demons. The hospital probably has a way to handle curses, but Kuanastha is right. Making it there before the woman loses her life is unlikely. Using any form of advanced movement abilities might straight up kill the woman too. Finding herself unable to do anything is just making her more annoyed with the situation by the second. However, she doesn’t show it and only her finger tapping her knee indicates her mood.

“Well, while you’re doing whatever, tell me how you know my name and where I’m not supposed to be.”

She didn’t bother with getting answers at first because saving the woman took priority over her own curiosity, but now that they’re stuck here until the spell is lifted, the time might as well be spent getting information. Kuanastha will find that the spell is one tied to the woman’s soul. It doesn’t seem like a complete subjugation but more like a spell that had put the woman’s mental facilities to sleep. That would explain why the woman moved so sluggishly and like a puppet, forcing the demon to manually control the woman’s body like a puppet. It doesn’t seem too complicated but far to complex for a demon of that level. The longer it persists though, the longer it wears on the woman’s soul, weakening her body until she’s nothing but an empty husk.

エンドポスト~

CPK

Sage
Sage
Lord of the Understream
Lord of the Understream
s_e stuff

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Demon Come, Demon Go - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue74095/100000Demon Come, Demon Go - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (74095/100000)
Tiers:

Demon Come, Demon Go - Page 2 Empty Re: Demon Come, Demon Go

Tue Apr 20, 2021 1:00 am
KUANASTHA
Wayfaring Stranger
Once assured that Elyss wouldn't interfere, Kuana put her majority focus back on the spell. It was complex in matter that didn't make it difficult to understand, but tedious to disarm---a time-consuming task that required delicate manipulation of the energy. The spell did cause her condition to worsen overtime, but it wasn't something that could be dispelled if you rushed it. Fortunately, her experience with karma threads had her more than prepared for any surgical ordeals, enough so that she could still spare some attention to answer some questions.

"Uhh, it's... basically just my own special sort of magic. Do you believe in karma? Well, actually nevermind, it doesn't matter whether you believe in it, cause it's there."

Kuana took a pause for a moment; she reached a part of the spell that operated sort of like a logic gate; she needed to change the values of the gate that would disrupt the whole flow of energy throughout the spell without destabilising it. Once she passed this part, she continued where she left off.

"I can see karma, and I can interpret the karma around a person into actual information. A big part of that is memories, or past events and potential future events, stuff like that. So, I knew your name from that, and I noticed that your karma should've led you to a different place at this time. I could say that more than that, but since it's all potentiality, it's not like it's set in stone and therefore shouldn't matter that much. That and telling you would be bad karma. If you really wanna know, I'll tell you for a fee."

She was joking, of course, though Kuana paid no mind to whether Elyss would know that.

:copyright: S_E CUSTOM TEMPLATE

Demon Come, Demon Go - Page 2 8Bvy1N8

NIGHTBURST BADGES:

casual post:
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum