Bleach Platinum Hearts RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Welcome to The Platinum Hearts Scroller. Here you can find our most recent Of the Year and Of the Season winners. Happy Roleplaying! --- Member of the Year: Locke --- Character of the Year: Alastair Eisfluch --- New Characters of the Year: Mizu Morikawa and Igendai Gyakusuma --- Social Thread of the Year: A Letter for Hymn --- Combat Thread of the Year: Raise Your Spirits --- Member of the Season: Paradigm --- Characters of the Season: Byakuya Kuchiki and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Applications of the Season: Armina Willsaam and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Fight Thread of the Season: Search and Destroy --- Social Thread of the Season: Damage Assessment --- Event Thread of the Season: Midnight Assault
Go down
Blade
Blade
The Hybrid King

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Thread Of The Month [March 2021] Left_bar_bleue10015/100000Thread Of The Month [March 2021] Empty_bar_bleue  (10015/100000)
Tiers:

Thread Of The Month [March 2021] Empty Thread Of The Month [March 2021]

Sat 27 Mar 2021, 3:04 am

Mountain View

★ Thread OTM ★

★ Y'all know the drill, this ain't nothin' new. It's that time again in the month where members and staff alike on Platinum Hearts get to make their nominations made clear. Nothin' really special to it than to do it.

Just like Member Of The Month, Thread Of The Month is focused on nominating and voting for threads that have made an impact on site. Whether the thread itself consists of well done writing, a beautiful setting or a super interesting plot, taking the time to seriously think about what threads deserve your nomination is important. Taking note of what threads effect both the landscape of the site and the mind of other writers is extremely important, Thread Of The Month aims to bring those exact threads to the spotlight to help further increase activity and generate hype for certain plots all across the PH landscape.

Please try to avoid nominating the same person/thread/character if they have already been nominated. Please.

★ OTM RULES★

You can only vote for one thread! (Duh)
Make sure to state the name of the thread you are nominating.
You've got four days to nominate before we get to the voting!
Try to think about your nomination a little before aimlessly casting it.
If someone is already nominated, try to nominate someone else.
DO NOT NOMINATE YOURSELF

★ OTM PRIZES ★

First Place: The person taking first will take a sweet, sweet sum of 1,000 (One Thousand) credits to the bank. Just enough for a single character slot!

Second Place: The person taking second will take a sweet, sweet sum of 500 (Five hundred) credits to the bank.

Third Place: The person taking third will take a sweet, sweet sum of 250 (Two Hundred And Fifty) credits to the bank.

Thread Of The Month [March 2021] FXpoQxJ
Thread Of The Month [March 2021] 2Y9rqGk

Spoiler:
Blade
Blade
The Hybrid King

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Thread Of The Month [March 2021] Left_bar_bleue10015/100000Thread Of The Month [March 2021] Empty_bar_bleue  (10015/100000)
Tiers:

Thread Of The Month [March 2021] Empty Re: Thread Of The Month [March 2021]

Sat 27 Mar 2021, 5:01 pm
I'll go first, then. I'd like to nominate Family Reunion (https://www.platinumhearts.net/t21879p10-family-reunion#144164) as thread of the month this month. I think the dynamic between Elyss, Alex and Ulv is interesting and feel pretty strongly about how well portrayed Elyss is in regards to her emotions with the recent Minatumi/Ulv situation. I think its super interesting to see a character generate and express such raw anger and for a character like Alex to act as a strong supporter in the thread. His take on the situation and what seems to be a steadfast/hard head opinion on the matters are interesting, makes Elyss' anger feel a long more real and important when it comes off like she's ignoring obvious things like "doing the right thing". Not to mention Tenmarin and the scene shifting almost immediately when she came around.

Thread Of The Month [March 2021] FXpoQxJ
Thread Of The Month [March 2021] 2Y9rqGk

Spoiler:
Rawk
Rawk
God of Love

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Thread Of The Month [March 2021] Left_bar_bleue16000/1Thread Of The Month [March 2021] Empty_bar_bleue  (16000/1)
Tiers:

Sun 28 Mar 2021, 7:08 am
I'll be nominating Beauty in the Broads of the World for Thread of the Month. This is easily one of the best outcomes I've ever seen for a thread that started with a completely mundane "hey let's you and me meet up" premise, and it honestly blows my mind how much genuine character is shown for both Izumi and Elyss, particularly in the wake of Elyss' pretty heavy shit after Family Reunion. Like, damn bro, we always make fun of "hey let's just meet up" threads because that is the worst God damn premise ever, and these two made that shit look like art.
Gamma
Gamma
Veteran Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Thread Of The Month [March 2021] Left_bar_bleue999999/999999Thread Of The Month [March 2021] Empty_bar_bleue  (999999/999999)
Tiers:

Sun 28 Mar 2021, 10:28 pm
Eyes to Idolize. Alright, let's finish my nomination off with another big one for Elyss. We've got the one that preceeds Family Reunion and directly leads into the next one. This interaction is god-like, we have Abalia's responses as so pristine to the emotional questions Elyss hits her with. There's some dope quotes in here and it was pretty hype to just read.

Would recommend.

Thread Of The Month [March 2021] Gamma_Signature
Thread Of The Month [March 2021] CHARACTER_LISTThread Of The Month [March 2021] GRAPHICS_THREADThread Of The Month [March 2021] TIMELINE_THREAD
Sage
Sage
Lord of the Understream
Lord of the Understream
s_e stuff

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Thread Of The Month [March 2021] Left_bar_bleue74095/100000Thread Of The Month [March 2021] Empty_bar_bleue  (74095/100000)
Tiers:

Thu 01 Apr 2021, 6:17 am
[mod]Nominations are closed. Thank you for nominating.[/mod]

Thread Of The Month [March 2021] 8Bvy1N8

NIGHTBURST BADGES:

casual post:
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum