Bleach Platinum Hearts RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Welcome to The Platinum Hearts Scroller. Here you can find our most recent Of the Year and Of the Season winners. Happy Roleplaying! --- Member of the Year: Locke --- Character of the Year: Alastair Eisfluch --- New Characters of the Year: Mizu Morikawa and Igendai Gyakusuma --- Social Thread of the Year: A Letter for Hymn --- Combat Thread of the Year: Raise Your Spirits --- Member of the Season: Paradigm --- Characters of the Season: Byakuya Kuchiki and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Applications of the Season: Armina Willsaam and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Fight Thread of the Season: Search and Destroy --- Social Thread of the Season: Damage Assessment --- Event Thread of the Season: Midnight Assault
Go down
Rawk
Rawk
God of Love

Member Info
Platinum Points:
She Left You Too, Huh? [Abalia, Elyss] - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue16000/1She Left You Too, Huh? [Abalia, Elyss] - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (16000/1)
Tiers:

She Left You Too, Huh? [Abalia, Elyss] - Page 2 Empty Re: She Left You Too, Huh? [Abalia, Elyss]

Thu Apr 08, 2021 3:37 pm
She Left You Too, Huh? [Abalia, Elyss] - Page 2 KQYY3cL

ABALIA KYORAKU-HAYDEN

"Well, that would make two of you, then. There is another friend of mine who volunteered herself nearly as quickly upon hearing about the situation."

Abalia idly tapped a finger on the table, considering the situation so far. Makoto and Elyss were fairly competent, if in radically different ways. She already had a good deal of faith in the two of them for a search of this sort, but she also suspected that only the two of them could prove a bit concerning, primarily on account of such radically different temperaments.

"Thank you, Elyss. It does mean a great deal to me, even if I am not particularly equipped to demonstrate such gratitude."

Her reaction to the coffee was, in some small way, rather amusing, and Abalia simply shrugged in response to the question posed.

"You need not drink it if you do not enjoy it. Order a hot chocolate or some such if you would like."

END POST | JUSTICE NEVER SLEEPS

Siegharty
Siegharty
Veteran Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
She Left You Too, Huh? [Abalia, Elyss] - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue0/0She Left You Too, Huh? [Abalia, Elyss] - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)
Tiers:

She Left You Too, Huh? [Abalia, Elyss] - Page 2 Empty Re: She Left You Too, Huh? [Abalia, Elyss]

Fri Apr 09, 2021 12:04 am

ポ ス ト を 開 始

“Two?”

Ah, whatever. Well, no. It’s actually not whatever. There’s another person involved with this emotion thing. Elyss is curious who this other person is. They must be someone dependable. Abalia doesn’t seem the type to talk about this with just anyone.

“You’re welcome, Abalia. If you’re sure about this, then who am I to deny you a chance at feeling… normal. Huh. Weird. Ya know, you might consider it a weakness and all that, but I just always thought of it as one of your quirks. I guess I just thought of you as normal.”

With her own shrug, she goes back to sipping her coffee. She’s not making a scene out of drinking it this time though. A hot chocolate does sound nice, but she ordered this drink, and she’s going to finish it.

“So, whenever we get this thing rolling, just drop off a message, and I’ll come a running.”

エンドポスト~

CPK

Rawk
Rawk
God of Love

Member Info
Platinum Points:
She Left You Too, Huh? [Abalia, Elyss] - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue16000/1She Left You Too, Huh? [Abalia, Elyss] - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (16000/1)
Tiers:

Fri Apr 09, 2021 1:06 am
She Left You Too, Huh? [Abalia, Elyss] - Page 2 KQYY3cL

ABALIA KYORAKU-HAYDEN

"How very kind of you."

It wasn't especially clear whether Abalia had meant that regarding Elyss' willingness to help, or at the comment about her having already considered Abalia normal. Either way, it was only a passing thought, and Abalia moved onto the next matter as naturally as breathing.

"Are you available tomorrow evening? I would like to convene with you and she regarding this search as soon as is possible."

Abalia was something of a goal-oriented woman, and as such, she saw no reason to delay these things when it was perfectly feasible to begin preparations in the immediacy. She could quite handly have a meeting within the hour, if she felt so inclined, but it would be better to give at least a touch of forewarning. She had not even spoken with Makoto regarding this, after all.

END POST | JUSTICE NEVER SLEEPS

Siegharty
Siegharty
Veteran Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
She Left You Too, Huh? [Abalia, Elyss] - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue0/0She Left You Too, Huh? [Abalia, Elyss] - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)
Tiers:

Fri Apr 09, 2021 8:57 am

ポ ス ト を 開 始

“I’ll just tell someone else to do my work if I’m not. Everyone owes me anyway from all the times I did their work for them.”

Should she have said that? Eh… What’s said is done, and like Abalia, she’s moving on from it. Though, this seems like the end of their conversation. Anything else is just idle talk. Would Abalia want to just sit here and talk? There are probably other things that need to be done, but Elyss is a bit hungry.

“So, if we’re done here, I’m gonna go and stop by some shop on my way back. Get a snack or something. See ya tomorrow, yeah?”

エンドポスト~

CPK

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum