Bleach Platinum Hearts RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Welcome to The Platinum Hearts Scroller. Here you can find our most recent Of the Year and Of the Season winners. Happy Roleplaying! --- Member of the Year: Locke --- Character of the Year: Alastair Eisfluch --- New Characters of the Year: Mizu Morikawa and Igendai Gyakusuma --- Social Thread of the Year: A Letter for Hymn --- Combat Thread of the Year: Raise Your Spirits --- Member of the Season: Paradigm --- Characters of the Season: Byakuya Kuchiki and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Applications of the Season: Armina Willsaam and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Fight Thread of the Season: Search and Destroy --- Social Thread of the Season: Damage Assessment --- Event Thread of the Season: Midnight Assault
Go down
Gamma
Gamma
Veteran Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
I'm Not Lost, Haha! ♡ [Inanna, Kimitsuki] Left_bar_bleue999999/999999I'm Not Lost, Haha! ♡ [Inanna, Kimitsuki] Empty_bar_bleue  (999999/999999)
Tiers:

I'm Not Lost, Haha! ♡ [Inanna, Kimitsuki] Empty I'm Not Lost, Haha! ♡ [Inanna, Kimitsuki]

Mon Apr 12, 2021 11:49 am
I'm Not Lost, Haha! ♡ [Inanna, Kimitsuki] Header11

Inanna | Twinkle Vanilla

Right, which way was it? She had forgotten. Was it that way? No it was this way... No.. That store looked familiar. Nanna took a second to chew the candy in her mouth and think this out. She was not lost! No way, she'd figure it out. How embarrassing would it be if she was lost, Vegas would probably laugh at her. All the more reason to not get lost.

She did look lost though, a kid with her candy and looking around a lot. They didn't know she was secretly a super secret Magical Girl who was super competent.

"Hmm. I'll figure it out. Eww, this green one tastes awful. Pugh, ew ew. Yuck."

Seriously, those green ones tasted awful.

Friendship Overcomes All | END POST

I'm Not Lost, Haha! ♡ [Inanna, Kimitsuki] Gamma_Signature
I'm Not Lost, Haha! ♡ [Inanna, Kimitsuki] CHARACTER_LISTI'm Not Lost, Haha! ♡ [Inanna, Kimitsuki] GRAPHICS_THREADI'm Not Lost, Haha! ♡ [Inanna, Kimitsuki] TIMELINE_THREAD
darkfunnel
darkfunnel
Veteran Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
I'm Not Lost, Haha! ♡ [Inanna, Kimitsuki] Left_bar_bleue128100/999999I'm Not Lost, Haha! ♡ [Inanna, Kimitsuki] Empty_bar_bleue  (128100/999999)
Tiers:

I'm Not Lost, Haha! ♡ [Inanna, Kimitsuki] Empty Re: I'm Not Lost, Haha! ♡ [Inanna, Kimitsuki]

Thu May 13, 2021 8:11 pm

I'm Not Lost, Haha! ♡ [Inanna, Kimitsuki] 6EdIfMt

The Liberated Flame

Artist: JubyPhonic - Song: WILDFIRE!! (Cover)

The evacuation of Vastime was still underway. Even if the situation with Hayd--... With the piece of death had been relatively controlled, that didn't mean the city was safe for the average citizen. Such a reason was why Kimitsuki had left Hiroi in their new, and perhaps temporary, abode; where she could order all the free room service she desired... Kimitsuki just hoped the people there knew what they were getting into by offering free room service to a demon who could eat endlessly. Meanwhile, Kimitsuki was attempting to weed out any possible stragglers and anyone who may be lost. It was her duty as part of the Vastime military to do such.

Such reasons were why Kimitsuki ended up finding a little girl who looked very... very lost. She also seemed to hate a "Green One" or something like that. All around confused, Kimitsuki made her way over to the little girl and gave her a warm smile; which was aided by the fact Kimitsuki literally radiated a small aura of warmth. No matter how Kimi looked about it, the girl was lost; looking for something. What that was, Kimitsuki had absolutely no idea. However, she had a faint idea that she was not looking for an evacuation center.

"Hey there, are you lost~? I'm Kimitsuki Yamamoto. If I may ask, what, or who, are you looking for?"

Template By:
[THEFROST]

Gamma
Gamma
Veteran Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
I'm Not Lost, Haha! ♡ [Inanna, Kimitsuki] Left_bar_bleue999999/999999I'm Not Lost, Haha! ♡ [Inanna, Kimitsuki] Empty_bar_bleue  (999999/999999)
Tiers:

I'm Not Lost, Haha! ♡ [Inanna, Kimitsuki] Empty Re: I'm Not Lost, Haha! ♡ [Inanna, Kimitsuki]

Fri May 14, 2021 12:21 am

Inanna | Twinkle Vanilla

Whoa. Who was this lady!? She had bright red hair like Vegas. Was this Vegas in disguise? No way, there's no way that she could orchestrate such an elaborate prank, Vegas also wasn't called Kimitsuki Yamamoto. Either way, this woman accused her of being lost. The audacity of this woman, the nerve she had to accuse Inanna of being lost.

"Nuh uh. I'm not lost. That's silly, I just don't know where I am but I am not lost."

She wasn't lost, see Kimitsuki? You were wrong. She just didn't know where she was. Now what was she looking for? That was a secret but she could tell this person.

"I'm looking for my friend Vegas. She looks like you, well kind of. You both have red hair and are bigger than me but you're both girls so... Wanna candy? Have a green one, they taste really good. Promise."

The green ones did not taste good to her, maybe she could offload them all onto Kimitsuki and give her some candy. She was so clever, devious but damn clever if she did say so herself. Now she could eat all the red and purple ones.

I'm Not Lost, Haha! ♡ [Inanna, Kimitsuki] CHARACTER_LISTI'm Not Lost, Haha! ♡ [Inanna, Kimitsuki] GRAPHICS_THREADI'm Not Lost, Haha! ♡ [Inanna, Kimitsuki] TIMELINE_THREAD
darkfunnel
darkfunnel
Veteran Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
I'm Not Lost, Haha! ♡ [Inanna, Kimitsuki] Left_bar_bleue128100/999999I'm Not Lost, Haha! ♡ [Inanna, Kimitsuki] Empty_bar_bleue  (128100/999999)
Tiers:

Mon May 31, 2021 4:18 pm

I'm Not Lost, Haha! ♡ [Inanna, Kimitsuki] 6EdIfMt

The Liberated Flame

Artist: JubyPhonic - Song: WILDFIRE!! (Cover)

This small girl, child... woman? Whatever she was, the way she spoke certainly confused her. She wasn't lost but she certainly had no idea where she was. To Kimitsuki, that felt like the textbook definition of being lost. However, it sometimes wasn't worth arguing over such a small point. However, soon she moved on to talk about how she was searching for someone; a girl by the name of Vegas. Apparently, she had red hair like Kimitsuki. She blinked, mostly because such a statement was mostly based on how this Vegas looked like Kimi; except that similarity was brought on by hair color, gender, and height. It was a little interesting to draw such a similarity from just that, but Kimitsuki decided to drop it.

"Well, I'm sorry; but I don't know anyone named Vegas... Pretty sure at least. Do you know her parents? That might help... Besides, Vastime was being evacuated recently there was a sort of... incident, I guess you could say. However, I'm sure we could track your friend down. Who are you, if I may ask?"

Afterwards, Kimitsuki considered the green candy she was offered; which may have been the very candy that Inanna was just labeling as "disgusting" when Kimitsuki had approached her. It was green after all. Kimitsuki gave her a warm smile, one that could dazzle the sun itself, before gently shaking her head.

"No thanks, it's your candy; you should keep it. Besides, we should try to find your friend instead of worrying about candy, don't you think?"

Template By:
[THEFROST]

Gamma
Gamma
Veteran Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Sun Jun 20, 2021 11:39 am

Inanna | Twinkle Vanilla

"Um. Her mum's name is Nel and her Dad's name is Alex."

That was about the best that Nanna could do, she only knew her dad's name because she said that she had the same name as her dad which was Alex, it wasn't actually Vegas. She thought it'd be pretty funny if he had the name Vegas for some reason. It didn't sound manly at all.

"Do you know them?"

There was a recoil and shock when Kimitsuki suggested that candy was something to not worry about. Was this woman insane? How did she not know how great the candy was that it was good enough to get lost for... which she wasn't by the way!

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum