Bleach Platinum Hearts RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Welcome to The Platinum Hearts Scroller. Here you can find our most recent Of the Year and Of the Season winners. Happy Roleplaying! --- Member of the Year: Locke --- Character of the Year: Alastair Eisfluch --- New Characters of the Year: Mizu Morikawa and Igendai Gyakusuma --- Social Thread of the Year: A Letter for Hymn --- Combat Thread of the Year: Raise Your Spirits --- Member of the Season: Paradigm --- Characters of the Season: Byakuya Kuchiki and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Applications of the Season: Armina Willsaam and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Fight Thread of the Season: Search and Destroy --- Social Thread of the Season: Damage Assessment --- Event Thread of the Season: Midnight Assault
Go down
Henrex
Henrex
Tor'uk

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Divine Bloodlines [Private/Wan] [Vanyel/Calypso] - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue419100/999999Divine Bloodlines [Private/Wan] [Vanyel/Calypso] - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (419100/999999)
Tiers:

Divine Bloodlines [Private/Wan] [Vanyel/Calypso] - Page 2 Empty Re: Divine Bloodlines [Private/Wan] [Vanyel/Calypso]

Wed May 05, 2021 11:38 am

Divine Bloodlines [Private/Wan] [Vanyel/Calypso] - Page 2 6EdIfMt

ENTER THE DRAGON

Artist: Maitro - Song: Yakuza

Calypso -- well, this Calypso was a weird one. Not long after he had asked her where she was even from, the new woman chimed in, revealing that she and her clan were from Norway, which only caused him to roll his eyes. So, not only did she barely know Chinese -- she was fuckin' Norweigian. She sure didn't look it, so, probably was mixed genes in there somewhere.

But, as the newcomer revealed that she was with Mirja, and then, with Ulv, Vanyel internally groaned. It didn't take long after that statement to find out who the woman was now. While he didn't know her by name, he knew that Ulv was a Vizard -- and it wasn't hard to connect the remaining dots.

But, he said nothing about it, his eye twitching in irritation as he felt a mild throb on his left shoulder, where this scarring of his bout with Mirja was. Even though Mana had managed to restore his arm, his human body at the time retained a permanent reminder. His eyes briefly glanced back at Calypso, whose confusion melted away immediately, bursting into a huge grin, before massively nerding out about the late wolf.

He found himself smiling in return. While he hadn't officially met Mirja outside of the tournament in Greece, the thought that she loved martial arts and fighting so much that she'd nerd out about it was something that felt reminiscent of him. He was a fighter at heart, and even though his prime object of nerding out was with Chinese mythology, he loved fights as well.

So, he didn't interrupt, and instead relaxed, leaning back slightly in his chair as he smiled, listening to the girl go on about the wolf. He didn't know what an Utsusemi was, but whatever it was, Mirja seemed to have made one hell of a combination attack. As she gushed about the fight, Vanyel quietly stood up, chuckling softly as he reached over to ruffle the girl's hair.

"Christ, you're remindin' me of myself when I was younger. Still nose-deep in the obsession for Chinese mythos, but I'm a fighter at heart. Also, little fun fact, I met and... "fought" the person you're talkin' about. It, uh...wasn't much of a fight, but, I do have the scars to prove it."

Template By:
[THEFROST]
Mirja Eeola
Mirja Eeola
Demon Toy

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Divine Bloodlines [Private/Wan] [Vanyel/Calypso] - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue398349/999999Divine Bloodlines [Private/Wan] [Vanyel/Calypso] - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (398349/999999)
Tiers:

Divine Bloodlines [Private/Wan] [Vanyel/Calypso] - Page 2 Empty Re: Divine Bloodlines [Private/Wan] [Vanyel/Calypso]

Wed May 05, 2021 12:45 pm

Calypso Gandr| Descendant Of Ao Kuang

"Ohh, don't put yourself down, Vanyel. You did well against her until you made a bad decision" Hvit replied. But Calypso, she was frozen in absolute delight to hear Vanyel had fought Mirja. Still seeing the world through her own culture's vein.

"What did she teach you? I can't imagine it was much given how improvisational her style was, but did you talk to her about it after the fight?" Calypso asked, her eyes sparkling with joy while Hvit - already knowing the answer and the oncoming disappointment - remained silent.

Dragon-Snake | END POST

Last edited by Mirja Eeola on Sat May 08, 2021 6:19 pm; edited 1 time in total
Henrex
Henrex
Tor'uk

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Divine Bloodlines [Private/Wan] [Vanyel/Calypso] - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue419100/999999Divine Bloodlines [Private/Wan] [Vanyel/Calypso] - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (419100/999999)
Tiers:

Wed May 05, 2021 7:33 pm

ENTER THE DRAGON

Artist: Persona 5 - Song: Butterfly Kiss

Well...shit, he hadn't been expecting that.

Groaning quietly as Calypso almost immediately starting questioning him about what he learned from the fight, along with the late wolf's Inner Hollow saying that he had done well against her until he made a "bad decision" -- understatement of the fuckin' year. He tried to think of something to change the topic to -- but, he figured that neither Calypso nor the Hollow would let him without answering. So, with a sigh, Vanyel rubbed the back of his neck.

"It ain't all that impressive. She didn't really teach me much, outside of...well, 'how to lose an arm in less than half a second'. Didn't talk to her after the fight, either, not that I really wanted to in the first place. Was too pissed about losing and trying to not pass out and die from blood loss to worry about talking. Mana sewed me up good, but, scar's still there."

Sliding his jacket off and rolling up his sleeve, Vanyel revealed the scarring around his shoulder, starting onto his forearm. But, he didn't leave it out long, glancing to the side as he quickly tugged it back down, covering his arm, and sliding his jacket back on.

"Sorry to disappoint, kid."

Template By:
[THEFROST]
Mirja Eeola
Mirja Eeola
Demon Toy

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Divine Bloodlines [Private/Wan] [Vanyel/Calypso] - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue398349/999999Divine Bloodlines [Private/Wan] [Vanyel/Calypso] - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (398349/999999)
Tiers:

Thu May 06, 2021 8:31 am

"Ohh.." it was a cold and dismayed thing, another reminder that just because Vanyel was her family, didn't mean he was part of her culture at all. The idea people could and did use this power without a Tao to guide them was...disheartening. So to get off the morbid topic, she'd look to Hvit and have some more hot chocolate.

"So, M'lady Queen is here because she wants to help me recover. Nothing else has managed it so she is offering drastic measures. As being who lives within another, she can live within me and reinforce my body with her essence so I can move again. The problem is.......we don't know how to get her in me" She'd look awkwardly at Vanyel as if hoping he had any thoughts.

Dragon-Snake | END POST

Last edited by Mirja Eeola on Sat May 08, 2021 6:20 pm; edited 1 time in total
Henrex
Henrex
Tor'uk

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Fri May 07, 2021 8:40 pm

ENTER THE DRAGON

Artist: Persona 5 - Song: Butterfly Kiss

Man, that really bites. He cursed himself for getting the kid's hopes up all for nothing. He felt bad -- but, Calypso quickly got off the morbid subject, making light of the most important thing that Vanyel felt was present, that being the reason why Ulv's Inner Hollow was there. Needless to say, helping the girl recover was not what was thinking of.

The idea of sealing the Hollow inside her was...concerning, and difficult to answer, given he had little to no experience with the concept -- he barely understood anything about Hollows, just that they were apparently the negative parts of the human spirit that had the potential to come around after death. If being healed was something that she wanted, he knew an alternative. But, it seemed like they both wanted to do this.

"Well...I don't know a whole lot about puttin' something like that together, but if it's healing you want, my wife's an even stronger Demon than me, is a hell of a lot more skilled in magic, and probably could heal you. But, seein' as you both seem to want the whole sealing thing, I ain't gonna push."

Putting a hand to his chin as he leaned back to think, he pondered how you would do something like that.

"She might be able to seal her in you, but...I don't know for sure. I don't really have any method of doing it myself, and I don't have any contacts that can do it. At least, that I know of."

Template By:
[THEFROST]
Mirja Eeola
Mirja Eeola
Demon Toy

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Sat May 08, 2021 9:51 am

"No, they already brought in a spiritual healer woman. She was...kind of terrifying actually. I felt so little compared to her, despite how gaunt and thin she looked and how gently she spoke and acted. It was like, merely feeling the full breadth of her power would be the end of me, before she ever turned it towards any goal. I don't think any magic is going to help" Calypso replied with a sigh.

"Put your cup aside for a second. Gonna try something" Hvit spoke. No sooner had she done that, then Hvit leaped up and flopped on Calypso. A yelp of surprise and shock followed, but that was nothing compared to the deep gasp and gurgled rasp of pain as the Hollow woman melted into Calypso's body and it began to quickly swell out, returning to a flush and healthy musculature.

"What the fuck was that?" Calypso exclaimed, sitting up rapidly and looking at herself.
'I thought to impose my will upon the binding process, living with Ulv teaches you a lot about how your mentality works' Hvit replied casually.
"Holy shit. You are in my head. That feels so weird" Calypso commented, putting her hands to her head for a moment.
'There is some massive build up of pressure around the eyes, far more than any other part of your body' Hvit commented, curiously.
"T...that's the Dragon Blood. Apparently the power of a Dragon was in their eyes, so it screws with an inheritor's ability to see properly until you master it. Ao Kuang wasn't the strongest so I just get Astigmatism. Descendants of Asura are born blind" Calypso explained.

Then, after being a mad woman, she looked to Vanyel. Other than the sudden flush of health, Calypso's eye had turned from a gentle brown to a glowing sulphur yellow.
"S-sorry, for the one sided conversation. It's weird having someone in your head. I'll get used to it eventually" she apologised, before sliding her legs off the end of the bed and standing up.

"Anyway. I recall I owe you an ass kicking"

Dragon-Snake | END POST

Henrex
Henrex
Tor'uk

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Mon May 10, 2021 5:28 pm

ENTER THE DRAGON

Needless to say, Vanyel was skeptical of Calypso saying that magic wasn't going to help her -- but, if she said it wouldn't help, he'd take her word on it. At the very least, it saved the confusion of having two Calypsos in the room -- he knew how aggravating that would get for him -- and how quickly it would happen.

As the Hollow told Calypso to set her cup down, only for her to suddenly flop onto her and begin melting, Vanyel went from just a raised eyebrow to jumping up from his seat, summoning Kuro Komo from the Phonoi's Chasm Point and into his hand, drawing the weapon in no time at all as he held the ebony blade with a fierce stance.

But, his eyes were quickly drawn to the woman's skin, seeing it change to a more healthy tone, the man slowly lowered his weapon, though kept his stance and was ready to lift his weapon back up at any moment. But, as Calypso suddenly exclaimed, wondering what just happened, Vanyel spent a good few moments blinking -- unsure of what the hell just happened himself.

Without even answer, Calypso starting talking to herself, and from the line of 'You're in my head,' it became pretty clear what had happened -- or, at least some idea of what happened. So, slowly sheathing his weapon and sitting back down as he kept the weapon by his side, he crossed one leg over the other, his arms folded over his chest as he let the one-sided conversation continue.

But, he rolled his eyes and scoffed at the notion of the power of dragons being in their eyes -- something that was, by all accounts, completely false. There was nothing in any culture, mythology, or anything that gave a dragon any eye-related powers. Wherever she came from must have had some kind of unique dragon in that regard. Every other dragon was all about fire breath, water breath, summoning storms, the claws, the scales, or...hoarding gold, for some reason. He still had no clue where the hell the West got that idea from.

As the girl turned to him, he tilted his head slightly as he saw the change in her eyes, before she stood up. Wholly unimpressed by her sudden declaration that she owed him an ass-kicking, Vanyel didn't move.

"Do you really want to have your ass back in that bed, right after you're able to walk again?"

However, the man mumbled something under his breath not long after he finished speaking:

"Christ, why do you keep reminding me of myself..."

Template By:
[THEFROST]

Divine Bloodlines [Private/Wan] [Vanyel/Calypso] - Page 2 Hm7QDbg
Template Storage
Graphic Request Board
Face-Claim Thread
Mirja Eeola
Mirja Eeola
Demon Toy

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Mon May 10, 2021 5:38 pm

"You afraid of a little pain? Or....a lot of pain as it would probably turn out to be given Taiju and all" she replied with a coy smirk, glowing sulphur eyes glistening with the pride of Self. "But like you said, I just got off the hospital bed. I am going to want to stretch some, and what better way to get reqauainted with moving, than to see how my half-brother throws down in a fight? One's fists are mirrors to the soul. How you achieve victory, how you are in victory or defeat, tells a person all they need to know abut your personality"

She'd give a coy laugh and hop about a bit to get the feeling of her body back and be ready if Vanyel wanted to actually come at her.

Dragon-Snake | END POST

Henrex
Henrex
Tor'uk

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Wed May 12, 2021 8:13 pm

ENTER THE DRAGON

Still unmoving, Vanyel kept his arms folded over his chest and his legs, rolling his eyes as she assumed that he was afraid of pain. Bringing Kuro Komo to his hand again, he was about to start unsheathing the weapon again., when something she said got his attention -- her saying that he was her half-brother. Impassive and irritation gave way to confusion as his expression shifted. He stood up, giving a confused stare at Calypso.

"Hold on, back the fuck up, what the hell are you on about?"

Dismissing the weapon back to the Chasm Point, he kept his eyes on her as she hopped about the room to get her bearings and readjust to her walking again. He didn't even care about what she had said after that, the fact that she was now not only saying that she was a descendant of Ao Guang, but that she was his half-sister, too? It was both unbelievable and bizarre.

"What the hell's all this about me being your half-brother?"

Template By:
[THEFROST]

Divine Bloodlines [Private/Wan] [Vanyel/Calypso] - Page 2 Hm7QDbg
Template Storage
Graphic Request Board
Face-Claim Thread
Mirja Eeola
Mirja Eeola
Demon Toy

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Thu May 13, 2021 9:06 am

Freezing up on the spot at his reaction, Calypso would give him a look of shock and a little bit of awkward horror at the fact that she had totally goofed on this whole thing. Which was impossible because she was so cool, but here they were.

"Wait, you...no, you can't be my father. You are far too young, and not at all a Cultivator either" she'd shake her head in disbelief at the very thought. "But...you don't even seem to remotely have a clue what is going on...

You, aren't a strange person that randomly bustles into hospitals and offers so much help to people that you have never met for nothing in return just because you are interested in something you saw them do on TV, are you?"

Dragon-Snake | END POST

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum