Bleach Platinum Hearts RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Welcome to The Platinum Hearts Scroller. Here you can find our most recent Of the Year and Of the Season winners. Happy Roleplaying! --- Member of the Year: Locke --- Character of the Year: Alastair Eisfluch --- New Characters of the Year: Mizu Morikawa and Igendai Gyakusuma --- Social Thread of the Year: A Letter for Hymn --- Combat Thread of the Year: Raise Your Spirits --- Member of the Season: Paradigm --- Characters of the Season: Byakuya Kuchiki and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Applications of the Season: Armina Willsaam and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Fight Thread of the Season: Search and Destroy --- Social Thread of the Season: Damage Assessment --- Event Thread of the Season: Midnight Assault
Go down
Henrex
Henrex
Tor'uk

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Divine Bloodlines [Private/Wan] [Vanyel/Calypso] - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue419100/999999Divine Bloodlines [Private/Wan] [Vanyel/Calypso] - Page 3 Empty_bar_bleue  (419100/999999)
Tiers:

Divine Bloodlines [Private/Wan] [Vanyel/Calypso] - Page 3 Empty Re: Divine Bloodlines [Private/Wan] [Vanyel/Calypso]

Fri May 14, 2021 6:33 pm

Divine Bloodlines [Private/Wan] [Vanyel/Calypso] - Page 3 6EdIfMt

ENTER THE DRAGON

Artist: Maitro - Song: Yakuza

Unsure of where this insinuation of him being her half-brother came from, Vanyel could only stare in confusion and disbelief as Calypso spoke, saying that she couldn't have been her father. Stunned silent as she continued, Vanyel opened his mouth to speak, raising a finger, but soon lowered it.

"Uh...not regularly, no, I don't do this kind of thing. The situation interested me and I figured I may as well check it out. I don't really care that you're supposedly a stranger, if I'm around and I can do something to help, even if it's just offerin' suggestions, then, I'll do something.

Shaking his head and putting a hand to his forehead, Vanyel sighed softly, sitting back down as he continued to look at Calypso with bewilderment.

"Where the hell are you even gettin' the idea that I'm your half-brother? Did you hear all the shit I was mumblin' about you reminding me of myself? Is that what you're basing it on?"

Template By:
[THEFROST]
Mirja Eeola
Mirja Eeola
Demon Toy

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Divine Bloodlines [Private/Wan] [Vanyel/Calypso] - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue398349/999999Divine Bloodlines [Private/Wan] [Vanyel/Calypso] - Page 3 Empty_bar_bleue  (398349/999999)
Tiers:

Divine Bloodlines [Private/Wan] [Vanyel/Calypso] - Page 3 Empty Re: Divine Bloodlines [Private/Wan] [Vanyel/Calypso]

Sat May 15, 2021 10:24 am

Calypso Gandr| Descendant Of Ao Kuang

This had turned out awkwardly. She didn't mean to just spurt out the brotherhood thing like that but now it was out in the open, she might as well do something with it.

"Well, all this. Offering so much, being so protective, wanting to help me whatever you can offer for that. It's not common for a person you don't know. Plus you came in asking specifically about the Ao Kuang part of the tournaments rather than the fight part of the tournament so I knew you weren't a fan or a Brother of Wulin. And you barely cocked an eyebrow at my Dragon Antlers, nor did you even remotely distrust me saying I was a descendant. I was going to wait till I found more proof than just that but it sort of just slipped out"

Dragon-Snake | END POST

Henrex
Henrex
Tor'uk

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Divine Bloodlines [Private/Wan] [Vanyel/Calypso] - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue419100/999999Divine Bloodlines [Private/Wan] [Vanyel/Calypso] - Page 3 Empty_bar_bleue  (419100/999999)
Tiers:

Tue May 18, 2021 9:02 am

ENTER THE DRAGON

Artist: Maitro - Song: Yakuza

He could tell that she was feeling awkward after blurting that out. Sighing softly and tilting his head back as he kept his hand on his forehead, he eventually sat up, setting his arms in his lap as he leaned forward. Well, she had decent points -- if it weren't for the fact that Vanyel had his own reasons that would probably disprove and discredit them.

But, he didn't really care -- plus, her potentially being a half-sister would...explain a few things.

"Well, I'm not nearly as doubtful as I was before if you really are my half-sister. Musta been born after I ran away from home...explains why I don't know you, and explains why you look Asian and the dragon horns. I know that Chinese dragons are a giant amalgam of...what, seven? Nine different fuckin' animals?"

The man shook his head. He loved the culture and mythology of his homeland, but they also had either some of the weirdest shit or some of the most fucked up shit. His head dipped at the mention of being a brother of Wulin.

"I used to be. I was human before I became a Demon, a Tao Chi human that lived on the outskirts of China. I practiced...well, Tai Chi mainly, and Southern Dragon Style on the side."

Template By:
[THEFROST]
Mirja Eeola
Mirja Eeola
Demon Toy

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Divine Bloodlines [Private/Wan] [Vanyel/Calypso] - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue398349/999999Divine Bloodlines [Private/Wan] [Vanyel/Calypso] - Page 3 Empty_bar_bleue  (398349/999999)
Tiers:

Tue May 18, 2021 9:15 am

"Ehh, probably, probably not. Mum wanted to raise me in the Gandr House and Dad understandably didn't want to uproot and travel have way across the world. So I was basically a one night stand baby that mum got in exchange for letting dad live after she beat him. She was out exploring the world for Jormun's relics. A vain and futile hope that he wrote down the technique he used to incapacitate Telita Taz and it is out there to find" She'd shake her head softly, but then recovered with a flourish and grabbed his hand.

"Still! If you really are a brother of Wulin, you must be one of those lost eggs that people talk about. Come on! I'm tired of this hospital robe, so let's go clothes shopping and we can talk about possible family affiliations there!"

Dragon-Snake | END POST

Henrex
Henrex
Tor'uk

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Tue May 18, 2021 12:28 pm

ENTER THE DRAGON

Artist: Carrotwine - Song: Dark Side Of The Road

So...she was a one-night stand baby that was basically only had to let the father live.

Wow. That was...really fucked up. Vanyel didn't even have any words for that, he just blinked a few times in bewilderment, opening his mouth to speak, but with nothing coming out. He only broke out of that stupor as Calypso stood up and took his hand. Before she yanked him out of the room, he pulled his hand free, grabbing her shoulder.

"Hold it, kid. Before we go get new clothes for you and all that, you're not walkin' out of here in that hospital robe."

Letting her go and looking at one of the lockers nearby that usually held a patient's clothes, he gestured toward it.

"Get your actual clothes on, and then we'll leave. I'll step out so you can change."

He paused, his head dipping slightly as he stepped out of the room, his hand on the door.

"I said that I used to be one. I'm not anymore. I'm a Demon, not human anymore. I wasn't even someone that people would talk about in that sense. We'll continue this after you're dressed."

Template By:
[THEFROST]
Mirja Eeola
Mirja Eeola
Demon Toy

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Tue May 18, 2021 1:26 pm

"Why not? It covers everything it needs to cover and my old clothes are boring. I wanna get some new clothes that are worth wearing~" she'd coo, shaking her body for a moment before frowning. That was...surprisingly narcissistic of her. Still, narcissism was cool! So she'd just roll with it.

"Why'd you step out? You have a....wife or fiancee or girlfriend or someone like that. And we are related. I hold a negative amount of sexual interest in you, and you should as well" she'd shake her head and seem unwilling to get out of the robe and into her normal clothes.

"Don't dismiss yourself so easy though. You were, and that's all that matters. A Brother is always a Brother, no matter where life takes him"

Dragon-Snake | END POST

Henrex
Henrex
Tor'uk

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Tue May 18, 2021 2:03 pm

ENTER THE DRAGON

Artist: Persona 5 - Song: Butterfly Kiss

Ugh, he hadn't expected her to be this difficult with something as simple as getting dressed. Rolling his eyes, Vanyel turned around, stepping back in and shutting the door behind him, putting a hand to the bridge of his nose.

"I might be married, but it's not a matter of attraction, because I'm not attracted to you. It's common fuckin' courtesy for a guy not to look at a girl when she's gettin' changed, much less a goddamn relative!"

Groaning and pausing, he shook his head. She certainly was more stubborn than him in places, and it was quickly getting to be grating.

"Just...for god's sake, get changed, will you? I doubt the hospital will even let you keep that. Bear with your 'old and boring clothes' until we get you new ones, okay?"

He sighed as he pulled the chair from before back to the side, sitting down.

"Glad you think of it that way, at least. Wasn't much of one, just some average kid who practiced Tai Chi and another style on the down-low because that one thing was all that my parents wanted me to focus on. Fell off it for a while after...certain events, but for a lot of my life, martial arts were just about everything, as well as my home's mythology and culture."

Template By:
[THEFROST]

Divine Bloodlines [Private/Wan] [Vanyel/Calypso] - Page 3 Hm7QDbg
Template Storage
Graphic Request Board
Face-Claim Thread
Mirja Eeola
Mirja Eeola
Demon Toy

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Tue May 18, 2021 2:24 pm

"You don't look because not looking is a none-verbal announcement that you have interest in the woman but do not wish to voice it because it goes no further than interest at the current point. But if you are married and a sibling, looking away implies naughty naughty things~"

She would eventually however, give in and put the hold clothes back on. Simple shirt, jeans and jacket, along with her proper glasses now she actually had a nose to support it.

"Are you happy now, mister romance?~"

Dragon-Snake | END POST

Henrex
Henrex
Tor'uk

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Wed May 19, 2021 4:36 pm

ENTER THE DRAGON

Artist: Persona 5 - Song: Butterfly Kiss

She certainly grew up in a different culture than he did. Even if he didn't care for his parents much, they did teach him basic common courtesies, and he respected that, at the very least. Rolling his eyes as she droned on about how looking away from a sibling when they were getting dressed meant 'naughty things,' Vanyel just sat there and waited, thankful that she finally changed.

"Yes. Was it seriously so fuckin' hard to change your clothes?"

Readjusting his cap and gloves, Vanyel stood up and opened the door, beginning to walk out, gesturing Calypso along with her. As the two walked out of the hospital, after the paperwork was quickly filled out to approve a discharge, Vanyel stepped outside, taking a look at the sunny midday sky before walking over to an electric-blue motorcycle. It was a bit tricky to store this away and not nearly as convenient as just using a portal, but Vanyel still enjoyed taking his vehicle for a ride every now and then.

Sliding onto it and picking up a helmet from the side, he turned to look at her.

"Ever rode a motorcycle before?"

Template By:
[THEFROST]

Divine Bloodlines [Private/Wan] [Vanyel/Calypso] - Page 3 Hm7QDbg
Template Storage
Graphic Request Board
Face-Claim Thread
Mirja Eeola
Mirja Eeola
Demon Toy

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Wed May 19, 2021 4:53 pm

"Hardest thing I've done in my life" Calypso replied with a teasing smirk. He was a nice guy, and didn't deny his title as Mister Romance. Her half-sister in law would be a lovely woman to meet. Even if she wasn't a lovely woman, someone who attracted the delightful attention of Vanyel would be fun to see.

Eventually they were outside, and Vanyel walked over to some motorbike and got on, asking if she had ever ridden one before. She'd give a smirk and shake her head at the very idea.
"Why would I need to ride a motorbike?" she'd ask, channeling Meln to her feet and darting off to the end of the road in a flash with her Lightfoot.

"Keep up!~" she exclaimed with a laugh.

Dragon-Snake | END POST

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum