Bleach Platinum Hearts RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Welcome to The Platinum Hearts Scroller. Here you can find our most recent Of the Year and Of the Season winners. Happy Roleplaying! --- Member of the Year: Locke --- Character of the Year: Alastair Eisfluch --- New Characters of the Year: Mizu Morikawa and Igendai Gyakusuma --- Social Thread of the Year: A Letter for Hymn --- Combat Thread of the Year: Raise Your Spirits --- Member of the Season: Paradigm --- Characters of the Season: Byakuya Kuchiki and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Applications of the Season: Armina Willsaam and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Fight Thread of the Season: Search and Destroy --- Social Thread of the Season: Damage Assessment --- Event Thread of the Season: Midnight Assault
Go down
Rawk
Rawk
God of Love

Member Info
Platinum Points:
All That's Good and Lofty [Abalia, Kimitsuki] - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue16000/1All That's Good and Lofty [Abalia, Kimitsuki] - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (16000/1)
Tiers:

All That's Good and Lofty [Abalia, Kimitsuki] - Page 2 Empty Re: All That's Good and Lofty [Abalia, Kimitsuki]

Sat Jul 10, 2021 1:17 pm
All That's Good and Lofty [Abalia, Kimitsuki] - Page 2 KQYY3cL

ABALIA KYORAKU-HAYDEN

"Regret is something with which I am rather terribly unfamiliar, to be quite frank. I suppose I ought to prepare myself for the day when I do finally feel such a thing. But rest assured, I will not allow it to impact me so deeply."

Abalia was not one to smile, to meet emotion with emotion. Even so, she reciprocated Kimitsuki's embrace, if only because there was no particularly better way to indicate that it was an appreciated gesture.

"I am quite sorry to say that I cannot afford to stay much longer at all. I have already been on Earth quite longer than I intended, and my presence in this realm at present is quite likely a hindrance to a handful of ongoing Gotei affairs. I thought, however, that I ought to speak with a friend about these matters."

Standing to go, Abalia collected herself briefly before looking once more to Kimitsuki, her expression ever so slightly gentler than normal.

"I will hopefully see you soon, and in much happier circumstances. Nastya would quite like to see you again, I imagine."

END POST | JUSTICE NEVER SLEEPS

darkfunnel
darkfunnel
Veteran Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
All That's Good and Lofty [Abalia, Kimitsuki] - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue128100/999999All That's Good and Lofty [Abalia, Kimitsuki] - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (128100/999999)
Tiers:

All That's Good and Lofty [Abalia, Kimitsuki] - Page 2 Empty Re: All That's Good and Lofty [Abalia, Kimitsuki]

Tue Jul 13, 2021 3:29 pm

All That's Good and Lofty [Abalia, Kimitsuki] - Page 2 6EdIfMt

The Liberated Flame

Artist: JubyPhonic - Song: WILDFIRE!! (Cover)

Having an unfamiliarity with regret was a rather mixed prospect. However, she knew that such new emotions were bound to come to bite Abalia when she first experiences most of them. Kimi hoped she could be there for the woman when her emotions began to resurface; especially because Kimi understood too well how unknown emotions can cause a great deal of confusion. Regardless, Kimitsuki was glad that Abalia returned that hug; even if the return was not expected. However, Kimitsuki did slightly expect that Abalia could not stay. However, being called a friend by Abalia did bring a tiny pink tinge to her cheeks. Once more, Kimi did not know how highly Abalia thought of her until it was said once again. Frankly speaking, it seemed like Abalia would always find ways to pleasantly surprise Kimi.

"I would quite like to see her again as well, Abalia; I have to wonder how much she's grown in the time I haven't seen her. And, my dear friend, you can see me as much as you may like in the coming days; as always, I will help you however I can."

When Abalia stood, Kimitsuki stood with her giving the woman a soft, warm, smile when she noticed how much more gentle Abalia's expression looked, nodding in understanding as she accompanied Abalia to the front door; and all the way back to her armored car if Abalia allowed her. She was not to let any harm befall Abalia, because she was an extremely important woman to Kimitsuki, and would even open Abalia's door for her; once again, if she was allowed. Afterwards, Kimitsuki would smile at Abalia once more, gently nodding her head in a respectful bow.

"As you said before, I hope to see you soon, Abalia. Stay safe, and please never be afraid to call upon me if you need me."

Template By:
[THEFROST]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum