Bleach Platinum Hearts RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Welcome to The Platinum Hearts Scroller. Here you can find our most recent Of the Year and Of the Season winners. Happy Roleplaying! --- Member of the Year: Locke --- Character of the Year: Alastair Eisfluch --- New Characters of the Year: Mizu Morikawa and Igendai Gyakusuma --- Social Thread of the Year: A Letter for Hymn --- Combat Thread of the Year: Raise Your Spirits --- Member of the Season: Paradigm --- Characters of the Season: Byakuya Kuchiki and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Applications of the Season: Armina Willsaam and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Fight Thread of the Season: Search and Destroy --- Social Thread of the Season: Damage Assessment --- Event Thread of the Season: Midnight Assault
Go down
ForgottenMercy
ForgottenMercy
Veteran Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
And the Horse You Rode In On (Santa/Algos) - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue0/0And the Horse You Rode In On (Santa/Algos) - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)
Tiers:

And the Horse You Rode In On (Santa/Algos) - Page 2 Empty Re: And the Horse You Rode In On (Santa/Algos)

Mon Jun 28, 2021 3:31 am
And the Horse You Rode In On (Santa/Algos) - Page 2 HEADER_sample-1defef0c62717200929536130165e9c4

Santa had just about booted up the machine when Algos, regrettably, spoke up. A look of confusion on her face as she tilted her head. Wait what? She watched as the woman got up, and she frantically started trying to bring stuff together! Unplugging the machine, she promptly snatched the PS68 from where it was plugged into the television and attempted to stride after Algos, acking softly as she sortof tripped over the chords a little, stumbling a bit. She fell behind just a little, peeling off the chords that were unnecessary. URGH! Enemies?! Had she picked the wrong place to go? She furrowed her brows, worry on her face as she finally caught u with Algos, the playstation in arms as she paused, looking rapidly between the two.

Of course, if this Charlotte person had any sort of sensory ability, they would feel.....smothered. Not necessarily by power, that would come from Algos. But more ....crowded. She'd sense Santa.... and then another santa. And dozens of Santa. The entire area around them would feel as if Santa were there simultanious to where she physically seemed to be. On any sort of spiritual radar, the entire screen would likely be filled to it's entirety with the arrancar's reiatsu signatures. Which, thankfully, were being kept in check.

She felt obligated to introduce herself, to say hello. But as stupid as she was, hearing Algos speak so respectfully, and having talk in regards to what seemed like diplomatic matters, had her staying her tongue for the moment. Having no incredible powers, she still had on her black booty shorts and 'I'm a Slut for Geology' t-shirt. Were it not for the hollow hole going straight through her forehead and her short little antlers, she might have been mistaken for a human.

She gave a sheepish smile and wave to ......whatever this was. Her pesquisa didnt really pick up anything familiar. "Hi, I like your outfit." She greeted, doing what she felt would most smooth things over by giving a compliment. Surely this woman wouldn't shoot someone who liked her outfit.
Rawk
Rawk
God of Love

Member Info
Platinum Points:
And the Horse You Rode In On (Santa/Algos) - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue16000/1And the Horse You Rode In On (Santa/Algos) - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (16000/1)
Tiers:

And the Horse You Rode In On (Santa/Algos) - Page 2 Empty Re: And the Horse You Rode In On (Santa/Algos)

Mon Jun 28, 2021 3:56 am
And the Horse You Rode In On (Santa/Algos) - Page 2 3SJ4LLH

AHURA MAZDA

In theory, Ahura Mazda could have arrived on the scene the moment that he heard the Princess of demonkind had arrived on the Earth. However, such word did not even reach his ears at first. It might have, in theory, but there were rather few who even knew the proper method in which to reach him.

In fact, it is rather likely that Mazda would not have arrived at all, were it not for the prodding by Shirohime. Her words, unlike those of many others, were always of the utmost importance to Mazda. It took only a single mention of an intruder into this realm who had brought it great harm, and he needed hear no more from the beautiful White Witch; Mazda departed from the City of Lights in only a fraction of a moment, and arrived in the Grand Canyon in the twinkling of an eye, no grandiose spectacle accompanying it. It was simply as if he had always been there.

"Warmest thanks for making way for my arrival, Miss Leonhardt. Your service is noted, and the the Ahura Mazda looks fondly upon you this day."

Despite his generally pleasant demeanor toward Charlotte, and the air of benevolence which he cultivated as a creature of divine standing, it was immediately clear to anyone with even the faintest spiritual awareness that Mazda was something thoroughly unlike any other. His spiritual power carried with it intrinsic authority, as though the world around him were subject to his whims.

Of course, that was because this was very much the case.

"Let it be known, Algos Asthavon, that the nature of the world is such that your presence will not be tolerated here for even one moment. Those of your kind who now live in peace in this world will be kept under the protective eye of the Vandenreich, and under my own gaze as the Sun above. They are the people of Earth, who have abandoned a life serving needless chaos and wanton hedonistic drive. These demons are paragons of your kind, I think."

It was difficult to discern, frankly, what his tone even was as Mazda spoke. Condescending, yes, but not in any manner which suggested it was specifically toward Algos. This was simply the sense of grandiosity and self-worth with which Mazda carried himself.

"What good does treaty with the most vile of creatures do for good and honest people such as them? They will not be yoked to even a single word which benefits you."

END POST | OMNIPOTENCE GIVEN FORM

Sage
Sage
Lord of the Understream
Lord of the Understream
s_e stuff

Member Info
Platinum Points:
And the Horse You Rode In On (Santa/Algos) - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue74095/100000And the Horse You Rode In On (Santa/Algos) - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (74095/100000)
Tiers:

Mon Jun 28, 2021 4:58 am

C.E.L. | THE AUREATE TEMPLAR

The very moment Algos's presence rose to provide a celestial level of pressure, Charlotte summoned her sword. It may have been several years since she last fought in lethal combat, but by the very essence of herself as an Iramasha, her skills and senses were as sharp as ever. If anything, she was more than raring to respond to an assault. Unfortunately, or rather thankfully, Algos approached amicably, albeit the mixed signals in the weight of her energy. In response, Charlotte stayed her hand, though the sword stayed, kept in front of her with the blade facing down and her palms overlapped on the bottom of the handle.

Algos then spoke of trust, and no reason to give her any. Regardless of Algos, or any demon's relationship with the denizens of Earth, Charlotte was a woman who judged a person on her own experience with them, for better or worse. Prior information was kept in mind, but what kind of person someone was, the worth and weight of their words, Charlotte decided that on her own terms. She would've assured the princess of that, but she didn't want to interrupt.

That said, Charlotte wasn't sure what the transgressions of the other woman was. She recognised them as an arrancar, but no-one told her anything about them. The main concern was Algos herself. Whether or not the arrancar needed to be evicted, or whatever else was the appropriate action, could come afterwards.

The Iramasha had plenty of thoughts bundled, ready to exhaust them once Algos finished, but just as she was about to reach her hand out to Algos's, Mazda spoke out. His arrival was soundless, and unexpected. At first, she was prepared to face another potential enemy, and her free hand moved to grip her sword, but one of the reconnaissance members informed her of who Mazda was.

A small pout formed on Charlotte's face, for just a moment, before returning to professionalism. Still, she was dissatisfied; now there was barely any point in her coming, and no good opportunity to express her education. What a cockblock.

With a nod, she gave way to her fellow Irama--err, spirit? Something like that. Charlotte took a step back, taking the opportunity to contact the rest of the squad on whether the spells were in place and ready to use at any moment.

Next time an opportunity to act came along, Charlotte would be sure to ask whether anyone else would be sent. What a boringly important assignment this ambassadorship was.

And the Horse You Rode In On (Santa/Algos) - Page 2 8Bvy1N8

NIGHTBURST BADGES:

casual post:
THEFROST
THEFROST
Head Admin
Head Admin
OTY

Member Info
Platinum Points:
And the Horse You Rode In On (Santa/Algos) - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue99999/99999And the Horse You Rode In On (Santa/Algos) - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (99999/99999)
Tiers:
https://www.platinumhearts.net

Mon Jun 28, 2021 10:11 am

And the Horse You Rode In On (Santa/Algos) - Page 2 6EdIfMt

ENTER THE DEMONS POST

Artist: N/A - Song: N/A

Taking a glance back at Santa, Algos pondered if the woman would truly be alright in this circumstance. But what the hell was she even thinking in a time like this? She was a Princess acting on behalf of her people in a foreign, enemy land. There wasn't much time to be concerned about a total stranger's safety. Yet, that feeling persisted. So, if nothing else, a voice emerged in the mind of Santa as she formed a telepathic connection.

'If for any reason you feel unsafe, I will take you out of you. If you wish to speak me, do so telepathically as I'm in your mind at the moment.'

With that taken out of the way, the demoness let go of the hand of the Iramasha as she was unbothered by the sudden show of force. After all, her own potent strength started bleeding out like a vicious hound ready to maul anything in its grasp. To not be on guard and ready to attack at a single moment would be foolish for either of these beings. Still, she wasn't of her major concern anymore.

Instead, she then set her sights on one of the few beings of this realm to nearly equate to her own demonic godhood: Ahura Mazda. These types of creatures could sniff each other out like blood. Akin to the likes of Deveta, Truth, and the Soul King; those who possessed such primal forces were bound and linked together in some way and there was no look of sudden surprise when this vast power arrived. Alas, though, a look of apathy remained before Algos started hearing the words flow from this man's moth.

"There is a weight to my presence that I am aware of, but unfortunately for you, there will be more of it as time moves on in the future as our worlds will continue to collide regardless of either of our desires. How things develop from here will determine if it is violent or amicable."

Of the two of them, Algos certainly stood the edge even if that other Iramasha attacked. So, despite the grandiose talk, the devil wasn't too concerned with it as she had her own sinful divinity to tap into and made the essence of her demonic sanctity bleed out around them as her own mist against this obnoxious aura of condensing divinity. Indeed, as both of their energies snarled against each other, they were polar opposite forces that caused volts of aqua and scarlet lightning to scatter out in random directions as her own head tilted to the side.

"It's clear to me we both live different existence as deictic entities. So, I'd politely ask you to restrain yourself from speaking as if you understand my kind or world."

Now standing face to face with Ahura, one could feel a blackhole of atmospheric pressure between the two's nature colliding. If these two were to truly go for the other's neck, this entire canyon could cease to be. So they were indeed correct to move out and it would be unwise to believe that Algos herself did not have her own reserves ready to act at a single moment's notice. Still, despite this daunting aura, the woman continued to gaze upon the male before reaching out for her hand.

"Then I'll take your word that my people won't be mindlessly slaughtered here. If so, I'd like to thank you for taking that interest in our kind. I cannot sit idly by as I hear varying reports of your own people trying to come after demons unaffiliated with my organization's affairs. Those who are tied to my organization are fair game, but I will step forth to this realm once more if such atrocities become increasingly frequent."

She did not blink in what she said. The two empires they built weren't friends, but they still existed in the same universe. And even if enemy nations loathed each other, there had to be boundaries and lines drawn. Otherwise, another war would be inevitable and it was doubtful either of them truly wanted that,.

"With that out of the way, I'm not seeking forgiveness for myself. I don't require atonement from mortals as I will continue to live as I please. However, that does not mean I'm ignorant of the effects my will, power, and actions have on this world who are not blessed with this divine strength."

As her own tendrils began to twitch in the wind, a look of resolution appeared on the face of the woman as she stood alone in an enemy land and showed no signs of backing down from what bled in her heart. While there were certainly desires to rip this smug bastard's throat open, giving in to those base impulses without proper justification would only bring stress upon her kin, kingdom, and people. So, as those memories kept swirling in her head, she continued:

"War is war. Vileness will always exist in this world in one way or another. However, there is nothing for me to gain here. If I am to be a Queen to my people, there are others I have to serve first before my own needs are met. And quite frankly, with how wrecked this world is, there is little benefit to invading here outside of some petty revenge play."

After taking a moment to once again scan the area to ensure not a single sword was aimed at her or Santa's head, the woman proceeded forward with her thoughts.

"We've slain many of our own kind, but I'm sure you yourself are aware of the bigger threats above us such as the primal force of Death itself. If we are ever truly put in a circumstance that forces our factions to work together like it did when that fool Desmond Hayden lost control of himself, I would at least like to try some form of diplomacy to coexist without resorting to violence. What I desire is for our leadership to work out how things will exist moving forward from the hell of this war and get things in writing with the others that back our ruling in the realm of demons."

And with those words uttered out, Algos awaited a reaction. There was no telling what the future held in store for either of their realms, so if there was ever an incident where resources grew dim for either of their worlds, it would be wise to at least work out a plan in her mind.

Template By:
[THEFROST]

And the Horse You Rode In On (Santa/Algos) - Page 2 WVMWLOu
ForgottenMercy
ForgottenMercy
Veteran Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
And the Horse You Rode In On (Santa/Algos) - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue0/0And the Horse You Rode In On (Santa/Algos) - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)
Tiers:

Mon Jun 28, 2021 10:04 pm
And the Horse You Rode In On (Santa/Algos) - Page 2 HEADER_sample-1defef0c62717200929536130165e9c4

Brows raised slightly in response to that message from Algos. She froze, were the situation not so tense she'd have possibly blurted out her reply, but something about this strange twink made her feel more on edge than usual. She felt vulnerable. Shifted from foot to foot, and her focus dipped. That field around her remained constant, but her control over it lessened slightly, and flesh budded along the ground around her, bone and muscle flourishing from the ground around her as her garden started growing. Fingers and limbs reaching out of the ground as they formed full bodies. Organs slowly filling in before flesh knitted across muscle, a small cluster of apparent replicas of Santa having grown from around her, buffering the space between her and the intruders to their little evening out. Not that they likely would provide much protection, but it was still something.

Of course, with the playstation still in hand, she couldn't really go and snatch some clothing for her garden, but she decided that it wouldn't be that big of an issue currently. She was focused on her own survival, and the well being of Algos.

If anything goes down. Don't be afraid to use my garden as a shield. She conveyed to the Oni. Annoyed to hear even these weirdos calling them demons? Why was everyone calling them that? "We weren't even doing anything!" She blurted out, contrary to the stolen playstation in her mitts. She didn't understand. Even as talk of diplomacy was put out she just......didn't understand any of it. All she knew was that this big buttboy was talking to Algos like she was trash. She knew she was supposed to stay back and be quiet, she could FEEL that sense of her not belonging in this situation, but the words still tumbled out of her. Because what else could she do?

This wasn't something she could regenerate her way out of. This wasn't some enemy her garden would overcome. Neither of them likely were. For once, she was just helpless, and she greatly disliked the sensation.
Rawk
Rawk
God of Love

Member Info
Platinum Points:
And the Horse You Rode In On (Santa/Algos) - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue16000/1And the Horse You Rode In On (Santa/Algos) - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (16000/1)
Tiers:

Tue Jun 29, 2021 2:38 am
And the Horse You Rode In On (Santa/Algos) - Page 2 3SJ4LLH

AHURA MAZDA

Mazda certainly had no sense of empathy for the creature before him, not the faintest bit of connection to her even on account of her ostensible godhood. No, so far as he was concerned, she was only blight, nothing beyond that. He simply listened, and those words she spoke which he considered irrelevant were cast out of his thoughts like nothing more than refuse.

"The Vandenreich does not claim even a single life for the reason of mere race. Its purpose is far greater than something so juvenile as camaraderie by way of birth. I suspect I understand those demons who remain on Earth, who live in peace and have denied the call to return to your realm, would understand myself far more than they would understand you."

It was almost amusing to him that she opened these channels of diplomacy with an admission that she sought no forgiveness. Of course there could be no forgiveness for one of such thorough sin as this.

"Even if you were seeking forgiveness, none would be found here. War is certainly cruel, but I find such a claim thoroughly amusing from the mouth of one who enacted such great cruelty herself. However, that is indeed not the matter at hand."

Glancing over to the Arrancar who had spoken up, Mazda's gaze met hers quite directly. Despite having wholly dismissed her presence before, the full scope of his attention was now upon her, and with this came a presence and a pressure which few could ever feasibly match. There was no hostility in it, no sense of violence. Merely the knowledge that one was being watched.

"If you wish to accompany her in idleness, then do so elsewhere. The Earth is not a place which tolerates the footsteps of murderous beasts any longer."

His gaze then returned to Algos, who certainly existed in such a state that his attention was not so overwhelming.

"The leadership of the Vandenreich considers your aims of stability and righteousness in the Demon World a noble cause. If you wish to meet with the Grand Master to discuss concerns of emergency, then certainly such a thing will be arranged. But idle travel from Demon World to the Earth by those such as yourself will be treated as trespass of the highest degree. Ignoring even your threat to those who live in this realm, you ought certainly be aware that one of these omnipresent looming threats you have spoken of is the collapse of all the realms as we know them. That the energy which has been allowed to freely course between the dimensions has caused instability that will, in time, quite likely return this world to the way that it once was if left unchecked. I do not think either of us wish such calamity upon our people, do we, princess of the Asthavons?"

END POST | OMNIPOTENCE GIVEN FORM

Sage
Sage
Lord of the Understream
Lord of the Understream
s_e stuff

Member Info
Platinum Points:
And the Horse You Rode In On (Santa/Algos) - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue74095/100000And the Horse You Rode In On (Santa/Algos) - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (74095/100000)
Tiers:

Tue Jun 29, 2021 6:57 am

C.E.L. | THE AUREATE TEMPLAR

She wasn't going to say it, but Charlotte couldn't help but wonder who asked about all of that. To her understanding, she came to request that Algos left the premises, Mazda said just the same in a less cordial manner, and in response to a rhetorical question, Algos began her politicking. A lot of what was said seemed tone deaf, frankly, and though it surely wasn't her place to say as someone thus far entirely uninvolved in earthly matters, Charlotte nearly felt red with second-hand embarrassment.

It was entirely within her intentions to simply stay put. She was sent to cooperate with the Vandenreich, and 'duty' had great meaning to her. However, she also felt a duty to the world around her, and the intrinsic desire to maintain its balance and natural order. Algos merely exerting her energy was tolerable and expected; Charlotte was less than fond of it, but it was raw and still clearly separate from the world. More transformative powers, ones that altered the world, were something else.

As soon as the ground beneath the arrancar changed, a sense of disgust washed over Charlotte's whole being. It felt like a blotch of rancid ink plastered across a pure white sheet. It showed on her face, too. She whispered to herself in contact with the rest of the reconnaissance team, once more establishing their readiness for action. For all intents and purposes, she understood the arrancar's use of their abilities as an act of aggression. Charlotte could feel it, too.

By this time, several members of the Vandenreich, a proper forward force, arrived. They kept their distance, no closer to the scene than the first responders holding their post with their respective spells ready for use.

When the arrancar then spoke out of turn, Charlotte held back the aether in her throat threatening to come up--and the urge to plug her nose--and waited for Mazda to finish addressing them specifically, and once his attention returned to Algos, she spoke up.

"Being ignorant to your wrong-doings doesn't mean they weren't wrong. And, though you might not know it, Algos should. If you understand the situation, you should probably leave--and have Algos go with you. If you don't understand the situation, all the more reason to leave. And please remove those offensive bodies."

And the Horse You Rode In On (Santa/Algos) - Page 2 8Bvy1N8

NIGHTBURST BADGES:

casual post:
THEFROST
THEFROST
Head Admin
Head Admin
OTY

Member Info
Platinum Points:
And the Horse You Rode In On (Santa/Algos) - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue99999/99999And the Horse You Rode In On (Santa/Algos) - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (99999/99999)
Tiers:
https://www.platinumhearts.net

Wed Jul 07, 2021 5:40 pm

And the Horse You Rode In On (Santa/Algos) - Page 2 6EdIfMt

ENTER THE DEMONS POST

Artist: N/A - Song: N/A

"Neither of us desire our mutually assured destruction."

The circumstances seemed to come to a sense of understanding when it came to the matter of where things stood in a multiversal manner. Yes, these realms could easily resume their own wartime activities for all that occurred, but they both were aware of what could occur if things were allowed to resume as they were. Ergo, for the moment, The Demoness tuned out everything else and locked on to a sense of tunnel vision when it came to the last words of Mazda.

"Therefore, our people will inevitably collide. So it's best we have the meeting sooner rather than later. There is simply no other choice for either of our sides in the event our realms begin to decay and wither away to dust."

Speaking as if it were a matter of fact, The Princess's blood eyes gleamed a brighter shade of red for a few moments before a blackened sphere emerged at the side of Mazda. It was filled with her demonic essence, of course, but there was no malicious intent within it.

"Probe it, purify it; it concerns me not what you do with that clump of energy. What is important is having a means of communication to speak with us through realms. When the time is right, we will come to you."

Voice dry and dull now, Algos seemed rather done with this whole affair. Her travel through this realm would come once more, but there was no need to make such a stink about it considering she herself neglected to conceal her energy. Therefore, there would then be a blackened vortex of energy which emerged at her side as she took a parting glance at Santa.

"If we are to work together against this threat, I will have to return this realm once more, but I will give fair warning next time."

If not stopped, the woman would then begin to slither into the abyss as she motioned for her hand for the Arrancar to follow.

"You either stay here or follow me. I care not which. I'm done with this realm until later."

Template By:
[THEFROST]

And the Horse You Rode In On (Santa/Algos) - Page 2 WVMWLOu
ForgottenMercy
ForgottenMercy
Veteran Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Wed Jul 07, 2021 5:55 pm

What a......FUCKING KNAVE! The AuDACITY of this .....francy.........floopy......NERFHERDER! She gave MAzda a VENOMOUS leer from where she stood as she felt a sheer and unadulterated disdain growing within her for the man. The way he spoke, the things he said, and his mannerism that seemed to BLEED some sort of AUTHORITY. Over HER?!?! She wanted to make his stupid little head spin with an insult. She wanted to turn that vacant 'I smell my own farts' look on his face to shock. But .....she was far too angry to think of anything particularly cutting. She glanced, briefly, in the direction of Charlotte and without even hesitating, spat on the floor in their direction.

She had to struggle to keep her garden in check. Her eyes darting over the woman's body, as if searching for an opening. Not that that was actually what she was looking for. She was actually looking for a nametag, as was the case for all mall employees. HORRIBLE customer service! But, as Algos made it clear that they would be leaving, she paused, furrowing her brows and glancing between the woman and the two mall cops. Her brain still racing for an insult.

"Enjoy your stupid .......earth.....place. Fucking Weebs." She growled, turning and promptly taking the offer from Algos, intent on following her into the portal, her garden vanishing into dust as the souls were reabsorbed into her body and she headed along with her friend with a pair of rolled up tshirts under her arm.

Never had she HATED her powerlessness more. There was SO much she wanted to do to that weird flumpy big tittied police girl and her twink partner. But even SHE could feel the power gap between them. She wanted to be stronger. She NEEDED to be stronger. So that when people came to interrupt her fun, when people RUINED her evenings, she could make sure they NEVER dared to do so again. Once they were inside of the portal, her anger would....stifle slightly. She gave Algos a forlorn look before gently speaking. "I'm sorry if I got you in trouble." She'd note quietly. In soft, and earnest shame. Santa was a proud woman, and admitting mistakes was not something she did often. But in this instance, no matter how big the sticks up the mall employees asses were.... she did recognize her fault in the situation. And it pained her that she'd done so.
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum