Bleach Platinum Hearts RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Welcome to The Platinum Hearts Scroller. Here you can find our most recent Of the Year and Of the Season winners. Happy Roleplaying! --- Member of the Year: Locke --- Character of the Year: Alastair Eisfluch --- New Characters of the Year: Mizu Morikawa and Igendai Gyakusuma --- Social Thread of the Year: A Letter for Hymn --- Combat Thread of the Year: Raise Your Spirits --- Member of the Season: Paradigm --- Characters of the Season: Byakuya Kuchiki and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Applications of the Season: Armina Willsaam and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Fight Thread of the Season: Search and Destroy --- Social Thread of the Season: Damage Assessment --- Event Thread of the Season: Midnight Assault
Go down
Mikasas
Mikasas
Established Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Kaniriko Yuudeshi (wip) Left_bar_bleue0/0Kaniriko Yuudeshi (wip) Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)
Tiers:

Kaniriko Yuudeshi (wip) Empty Kaniriko Yuudeshi (wip)

Tue Sep 07, 2021 9:11 am
Coding In Template By:
[THEFROST]

THE DEMON TEMPLATE

Traditional Demon Profile
中空アーチャー

I. Basic Information

» Name: Kaniriko Yuudeshi
» Titles: (Does your character have any sort of special title rank, nickname or alias?)
» Age: (How old they look at their real age)
» Gender: (Male, female or none?)
» Affiliation/Rank: (What Group are they apart of or are they rouge?)

» Shifter Appearance Picture: (If you have an image, feel free to post it here. If not, remove this)

Kaniriko Yuudeshi (wip) C6XIrN.md

» True Appearance Picture: (If you have an image, feel free to post it here. If not, remove this)

cCwBqF.png

I. Personality Traits

» Personality: (What is your character's personality like? This may be written in any way however it must be at minimum 2 paragraphs for it to be approved.)

I. Character History

» History (This is the section where you write out their history. They must be at least five paragraph's with four to five sentences each.)

I. Equipment

» Equipment: (If your character has any equipment, then you should put it in this section. Otherwise, if they don't, do not fill in this section and you can leave it blank.)

»Eye Of Thoth

Purpose:

Abilities:

I. Natural Abilities & Skills

» Natural Abilities: (If your demon has any natural or racial abilities/skills, put them here)

Sharpened Vision:

Hand To Hand Combat:

Swordsmanship:

Hunters Instinct:

Demon Energy Conversion:

Demon Energy Alteration:

I. Possesisve Powers

» Possessive Powers: (What is their possessive power? Please explain it and the abilities it has)

I. Possessive Drive

Note: Demons can have anywhere from one to three Possessive Drive forms. So just repaste it if your demon has more than one.

» Possessive Drive Appearance: (What do they look like if there is any kind of stage? If they have stages, feel free to repeat as necessary. )

» Possessive Drive Benefits: (Do they get any nifty powers, abilities, and things of this nature? Put all of that here in separate sections and feel free to repeat as necessary for other forms. And remember that Possessive Drive is all about being possessed by your demons possessive power. So bring that out with this release.)

I. Skill Sheet

(To Find Out about what these skills are for, please READ THIS THREAD before you try doing anything to it)

General Skills
  • Durability: Elite/Advanced/Adept/Trained/Beginner/Untrained
  • General Speed: Elite/Advanced/Adept/Beginner/Untrained
  • Strength: Elite/Advanced/Adept/Beginner/Untrained
  • Martial Skill: Elite/Advanced/Adept/Beginner/Untrained

Demon Skills
  • Za Koa Core: Elite/Advanced/Adept/Beginner/Untrained
  • Posessive Magic: Elite/Advanced/Adept/Beginner/Untrained
  • Possessive Augment: Elite/Advanced/Adept/Beginner/Untrained
  • Possessive Influence: Elite/Advanced/Adept/Beginner/Untrained

Will Skills
  • Willpower/Determination: Elite/Advanced/Adept/Beginner/Untrained
  • Mental Deduction: Elite/Advanced/Adept/Beginner/Untrained
  • Focus: Elite/Advanced/Adept/Beginner/Untrained

I. Roleplay Sample

» Role Play Sample: (Show us what you got by posting a sample of how you roleplay. Any previous thread or new material is accepted!)

END OF THE DEMON APPLICATION

Kaniriko Yuudeshi (wip) Ezgif-3-8ff9a7497418
Mirja Eeola
Mirja Eeola
Demon Toy

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Kaniriko Yuudeshi (wip) Left_bar_bleue398349/999999Kaniriko Yuudeshi (wip) Empty_bar_bleue  (398349/999999)
Tiers:

Kaniriko Yuudeshi (wip) Empty Re: Kaniriko Yuudeshi (wip)

Sun Mar 06, 2022 8:46 am
[mod]Left site, Archiving[/mod]
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum