Bleach Platinum Hearts RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Welcome to The Platinum Hearts Scroller. Here you can find our most recent Of the Year and Of the Season winners. Happy Roleplaying! --- Member of the Year: Locke --- Character of the Year: Alastair Eisfluch --- New Characters of the Year: Mizu Morikawa and Igendai Gyakusuma --- Social Thread of the Year: A Letter for Hymn --- Combat Thread of the Year: Raise Your Spirits --- Member of the Season: Paradigm --- Characters of the Season: Byakuya Kuchiki and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Applications of the Season: Armina Willsaam and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Fight Thread of the Season: Search and Destroy --- Social Thread of the Season: Damage Assessment --- Event Thread of the Season: Midnight Assault
Go down
Rawk
Rawk
God of Love

Member Info
Platinum Points:
So Here's What We Know [Julian, Makoto, Elyss] Left_bar_bleue16000/1So Here's What We Know [Julian, Makoto, Elyss] Empty_bar_bleue  (16000/1)
Tiers:

So Here's What We Know [Julian, Makoto, Elyss] Empty So Here's What We Know [Julian, Makoto, Elyss]

Fri Sep 24, 2021 2:57 pm
So Here's What We Know [Julian, Makoto, Elyss] LeCMmz3

JULIAN ST. VENDEMIAIRE

Julian supposed he ought to be thankful, given the situation, that they had been able to recover as much information as they had. As it stood, what Elyss had brought back had been significant, at least enough so that he could cross-reference it with records sent to him by Lux Orior. There were thankfully rather few mercenaries who had served both in Iceland and in America, and most of those who had were still easily found on Earth, generally in locations far from the trail they had been hunting.

Only a single name, and a single news clipping, remained as a lead.

Organizing the last of his notes, Julian set copies of the full brief onto the table at which he sat, within the tea shop where he had first brought Makoto. He assumed that his squadmates would surely have received his summons by now, and so until they arrived all he could do was wait. After all, he needed not worry about anyone else entering this place.

END POST | WHEN TOMORROW COMES

Gamma
Gamma
Veteran Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
So Here's What We Know [Julian, Makoto, Elyss] Left_bar_bleue999999/999999So Here's What We Know [Julian, Makoto, Elyss] Empty_bar_bleue  (999999/999999)
Tiers:

So Here's What We Know [Julian, Makoto, Elyss] Empty Re: So Here's What We Know [Julian, Makoto, Elyss]

Sat Sep 25, 2021 11:21 am
So Here's What We Know [Julian, Makoto, Elyss] Header2

MAKOTO ARIMA

"Why are we back here?"

Makoto asked while walking in, fashionably early as she normally tried to be. It was a familiar sight given she met Julian here but there was the issue that she had no idea what she was doing here given that Makoto had assumed that they'd all be leaning back to going to the World of the Living.

She didn't wait for an explanation, it was a rhetorical question while she looked at the file thoughtfully. Anticipating the point when he'd hand it to her. Where was the other one? The one she didn't like her.

FOURTH SEATED OFFICER | END POST

So Here's What We Know [Julian, Makoto, Elyss] Gamma_Signature
So Here's What We Know [Julian, Makoto, Elyss] CHARACTER_LISTSo Here's What We Know [Julian, Makoto, Elyss] GRAPHICS_THREADSo Here's What We Know [Julian, Makoto, Elyss] TIMELINE_THREAD
Siegharty
Siegharty
Veteran Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
So Here's What We Know [Julian, Makoto, Elyss] Left_bar_bleue0/0So Here's What We Know [Julian, Makoto, Elyss] Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)
Tiers:

So Here's What We Know [Julian, Makoto, Elyss] Empty Re: So Here's What We Know [Julian, Makoto, Elyss]

Sun Sep 26, 2021 12:37 pm
She's late. That's fine to her though. There were a few people who needed her help with a few things, and afterwards, she ended up lost for a bit because of all the distractions. A part of herself, however, felt like staying lost, if she's being honest with herself. Even with the fact that she's put in a decent amount of work with this project, she just can't help but think everyone would be better off with someone else. It's not like she can argue anyway. The Captain Commander handpicked her, so that just means she just has to wrangle her mood into something useable and keep at it until the job's done.

Staring at the door, though, she could feel the animosity. Makoto's here. Of course that woman's here. As if she'd be late or later. Well, time to get chewed out a bit, but better late than never. So, with a sigh, she pushed into the tea shop. Nice place, but her eyes trailed over it lazily before her gaze fell onto the other two Shinigami. She could feel her body tire as she moved closer, a hand rubbing the back of her neck while she fought away the dead look in her eyes. Sparing the file on the table a quick glance, as if she already knew the contents, she nodded.

"Hey."
Rawk
Rawk
God of Love

Member Info
Platinum Points:
So Here's What We Know [Julian, Makoto, Elyss] Left_bar_bleue16000/1So Here's What We Know [Julian, Makoto, Elyss] Empty_bar_bleue  (16000/1)
Tiers:

Sun Sep 26, 2021 3:27 pm

JULIAN ST. VENDEMIAIRE

"A pleasure to see both of you, as well."

Julian was quite aware that neither of his comrades seemed especially pleased to be here. However, he also did not care in the slightest. They could complain when the job was finished, it didn't matter to him.

"I'll cut directly to the chase, to avoid wasting any time. I have a lead for the two of you to follow. One of our chief remaining suspects is proving most difficult to find, but in my search I've come across something very interesting."

Sliding his own copy of the file's news report forward so that the two of them could see, he laid a finger on one of the portraits it carried with it, a small girl with platinum, pink-shaded hair.

"I don't suspect either of you read Ukrainian, but one Abalia Isaenko was slain approximately 20 years ago under the watch of one Roman Dufresne. I suspect it is no coincidence that we would find two names relevant to our search in this single place."

Sipping his tea, Julian then brought out a copy of another picture, a young woman who, even at a glance, resembled the Captain Commander, if a bit younger, with more energy behind her eyes.

"This is deceased young girl's sister. I've included the location of their family home. I imagine she would likely have more information for us, but be mindful of something during your travels. This young lady, apart from being a sovereign of this nomadic people, recently married with the acting Prime Minister of Vastime. I find it curious that such information would not have, at some point or another, crossed Abalia's desk. I will not immediately presume that they have hidden it from her, but it is worth keeping in consideration."

Gamma
Gamma
Veteran Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
So Here's What We Know [Julian, Makoto, Elyss] Left_bar_bleue999999/999999So Here's What We Know [Julian, Makoto, Elyss] Empty_bar_bleue  (999999/999999)
Tiers:

Mon Sep 27, 2021 8:43 pm

MAKOTO ARIMA

"Thank you for the clarification, sir."

She did appreciate his translation of it. Makoto wasn't particularly familiar with most earth languages, it'd be nice if they could all speak just one language like how it was up here in Soul Society. Well, for the most part. Most people came up speaking Japanese, the poor tourists that died and got brought up here didn't really find it as easy to begin with she imagined. You know, like Julian's wife.

"You think the Vastiminans withheld information like this from their own sovereign? Damn nobles..."

Sounds like something nobility would do. Mislead their sovereign and hope they made a nice little puppet figurehead, one would hardly believe that she was the student to the Head of a Great Noble Family who she cared a lot about but the fact she was a noble had nothing to do with that. In fact, the way she was so different to a typical noble was the one of the reasons that she liked her so much.

"So this guy is our best lead you think? Where do we find him? Should we have Abalia coerce the Tsunasyashiro and their surveillance resources to assist? Though I believe Kumanai already relinquished those to her... Which should make it a lot easier if we can surveil the realms for him and then..."

And then what? How did this guy even have the missing parts of Abalia's soul? Was it inside him? Did he have it stored somewhere safe? What if it was tucked away in a hidden place where he'd never give up the location to. This would be a real pain if that was the case. What kind of sicko would just keep his murder victim's soul on his person though like some memento?

So Here's What We Know [Julian, Makoto, Elyss] CHARACTER_LISTSo Here's What We Know [Julian, Makoto, Elyss] GRAPHICS_THREADSo Here's What We Know [Julian, Makoto, Elyss] TIMELINE_THREAD
Siegharty
Siegharty
Veteran Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
So Here's What We Know [Julian, Makoto, Elyss] Left_bar_bleue0/0So Here's What We Know [Julian, Makoto, Elyss] Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)
Tiers:

Tue Sep 28, 2021 2:19 pm

ポ ス ト を 開 始

Roman? That’s the name she got from her little assignment with Kyo. She wonders how he’s doing right now. Probably annoying his superiors with his manly bravado. Thinking about it put a devious smirk on her face she focused on the information thrown her way. Though, one look at the paper he passed over, and her smirk is gone. Well, it’s pretty obvious that this little girl was their Abalia when she was alive. Her eyes on the other paper soon after, she let a soft sigh slip.

“It doesn’t matter: secrecy, ignorance, or whatever. We’re getting to the bottom of this, one way or another.”

She looked up, her eyes sharp with a dangerous glint. Quickly, however, she blinked and that look was gone. It’s probably not smart to cause trouble, even with what they know. They have someone to hunt down, so they should just focus on that for now. Whatever is going on with this Noble bullshit can be handled later. With her expression stoic, she relayed her thoughts, agreeing with Makoto. She still doesn’t feel her best, but she’s here, and that means there’s no room for self pity.

“Let’s get all the eyes we can searching Earth. Even if it’s 20 years old, our best bet is to return to the scene of the crime. Who knows what may still be there unbeknownst to the natural eye.”

エンドポスト~

CPK

Rawk
Rawk
God of Love

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Wed Sep 29, 2021 3:56 am

JULIAN ST. VENDEMIAIRE

"I will not cast accusations one way or another. While I would not be terribly surprised, I think it is worthwhile to acknowledge that we have precious few leads on this matter, and perhaps they have equally few. I, personally, would not think that this small bit of information would be enough to bring to her attention, not without the context of what Elyss has brought from our American outpost."

Julian could only shrug off the question of Vastime's involvement in this matter, and he frankly considered it more or less irrelevant. He had already looked through those records he was able to access from Vastime, and they had proven of little help. Wasting any further time on it would be fruitless.

"I believe making our search so straightforward is an application of resources too wide for this, and would likely draw such significant attention as to make our efforts at secrecy a lost cause. This man has managed to evade any notice long before this, even as he engages with what are, by all accounts, major events in the world. I do, however, agree with Elyss in that the best course of action is to return to the scene itself. The two of you ought to go and speak with this sister. I will stay here and continue to access what intelligence I am able. If there is anything I find which you ought know, I will send a hell butterfly without delay."

Closing his folder and pouring another cup of tea for himself, Julian rubbed his eyes, rather unable to hide his own exhaustion. While his dear wife did push him to take care of himself, this was a time sensitive matter that he could not afford to let pass him by. He had run himself rather ragged of late.

Gamma
Gamma
Veteran Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Wed Sep 29, 2021 4:08 am

MAKOTO ARIMA

"Very well. We'll do that."

Makoto said in her monotone nature, eyeing off Elyss though it was a lot more thoughtful than she often looked at Elyss with. She was just thinking about somethings which weren't related but her head was still on the straight and narrow with this assignment.

"Roman is a highed gun right? I agree it's hard to hunt him as pursuers. Why would it be hard to make him come to us though? If we put a decent sum of cash up for a job maybe we could lure him out, one of us could even make a fine target as we are all profiled officers of the Gotei United. It would just mean that we'd need someone who was unaffilated with us to draw him in if we used ourselves as bait. If we did not create a job out of nothing."

She thought it was sound though risky. Just something to consider while the two of them departed to Ukraine to meet Abalia's sister, she did wonder a lot about that. What kind of woman she'd be.

Siegharty
Siegharty
Veteran Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Fri Oct 01, 2021 5:00 pm

ポ ス ト を 開 始

“Put out a bounty? That’s rather crazy, but it could work. I mean, I think I would make a good target, for reasons, but let’s wait until we talk to, supposedly, Abalia’s sister before we go that far.”

She folded her arms, her eyes inquisitive but staring at nothing in particular. They’re in a pickle jar, and none of them can open it, yet. It feels like things are suddenly correlating, but they’re missing something intrinsic to this debacle. Their only lead is Abalia’s sister and the place where Abalia died. They should keep that a secret from the Captain Commander actually. Elyss can remember the place where she died, and she definitely hates reliving that moment. Who knows how Abalia would react. Julian is right. It’s better to keep anything that could tip Roman off at a minimum and not bring a bunch of mess to their Captain Commander’s office.

“Let’s get ready to head out. The longer we wait, the harder Roman gets to find. We don’t know where he’s at, where he’s going, or if he’s even still alive. I’ll keep Makoto out of trouble. Julian? Get some rest.”

She focused on him then, recognizing his features. She’s seen herself in the mirror after working nonstop. So, she gave him a small tight smile and nodded her head.

“You’re doing good work, but we want everyone at 100% for this. We’re going against a professional with no idea how good he is.”

She let that hang in the air, knowing, herself, that she has to get her own act together. Everything else can wait. One wrong move, and things could go bad, or worse.

エンドポスト~

CPK

Rawk
Rawk
God of Love

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Sat Oct 02, 2021 1:34 pm

JULIAN ST. VENDEMIAIRE

"I think that is a good plan. Elyss is correct that it would be best to collect whatever information we can from this young woman about him before we go through with it, but I will speak to Abalia about the necessary funds and begin coordinating a bit of false paperwork. Elyss is correct that she would likely be the best candidate."

It wasn't really meant as an insult or anything, Julian simply wasn't the sort to mince words when the matter was as important as this. He couldn't exactly help but offer a small, almost apologetic smile in return at Elyss' recommendation for him.

"I ought to, yes. I think my own end of this assignment has reached the point where I can do little but wait for results, so I suppose I will do my best to refresh myself. That is not to say that I will be any less available should you require my assistance, of course. This assignment does take precedence over my immediate well-being."

Leaning back in a gesture of sheer exhaustion, rather than any real relaxation, Julian studied the two women before him briefly, before speaking once more.

"Do be careful down there, both of you. Even if Earth is ostensibly in a time of relative peace, there is always some danger or another down there. If I can offer anything else before you depart, please let me know."

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum