Bleach Platinum Hearts RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Welcome to The Platinum Hearts Scroller. Here you can find our most recent Of the Year and Of the Season winners. Happy Roleplaying! --- Member of the Year: Locke --- Character of the Year: Alastair Eisfluch --- New Characters of the Year: Mizu Morikawa and Igendai Gyakusuma --- Social Thread of the Year: A Letter for Hymn --- Combat Thread of the Year: Raise Your Spirits --- Member of the Season: Paradigm --- Characters of the Season: Byakuya Kuchiki and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Applications of the Season: Armina Willsaam and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Fight Thread of the Season: Search and Destroy --- Social Thread of the Season: Damage Assessment --- Event Thread of the Season: Midnight Assault
Go down
Gamma
Gamma
Veteran Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
So Here's What We Know [Julian, Makoto, Elyss] - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue999999/999999So Here's What We Know [Julian, Makoto, Elyss] - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (999999/999999)
Tiers:

So Here's What We Know [Julian, Makoto, Elyss] - Page 2 Empty Re: So Here's What We Know [Julian, Makoto, Elyss]

Sat Oct 02, 2021 1:45 pm
So Here's What We Know [Julian, Makoto, Elyss] - Page 2 Header2

MAKOTO ARIMA

"You can leave it to us, sir. Elyss and I will ensure it's done properly."

She stole another glance at Elyss as she said it, it was indifferent this time but lacking the usual scorn. Well, the unreasonable scorn she had worn up until now towards her but there was an assertive attitude in her tone which made it clear that she didn't want Elyss to screw this up with her demeanour. Maybe things hadn't changed so much.

Makoto gave it a little moment more before she got up, offered Julian a farewell, took the paperwork and turned to leave. It was always good to be a bit overprepared with these things, never know what could go wrong down there and Makoto didn't deal with the Living World very often.

"I'm going to go prepare somethings and get ready. I'll meet you at the Senkaimon in a half hour, Elyss."

FOURTH SEATED OFFICER | END POST

So Here's What We Know [Julian, Makoto, Elyss] - Page 2 Gamma_Signature
So Here's What We Know [Julian, Makoto, Elyss] - Page 2 CHARACTER_LISTSo Here's What We Know [Julian, Makoto, Elyss] - Page 2 GRAPHICS_THREADSo Here's What We Know [Julian, Makoto, Elyss] - Page 2 TIMELINE_THREAD
Siegharty
Siegharty
Veteran Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
So Here's What We Know [Julian, Makoto, Elyss] - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue0/0So Here's What We Know [Julian, Makoto, Elyss] - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)
Tiers:

So Here's What We Know [Julian, Makoto, Elyss] - Page 2 Empty Re: So Here's What We Know [Julian, Makoto, Elyss]

Sun Oct 03, 2021 1:22 am

ポ ス ト を 開 始

“Don’t be daft. You can’t work if you’re dead tired. I know that much from experience, so you’re getting some rest whether I have to tell the ‘Balia to put’cha on house arrest or something.”

She’s not going to let him work himself into an early grave while everyone else has had things a bit easier. All she did was go through some files and find an interesting name. She doesn’t even know what Makoto was up to. Speaking of the white haired woman, why was she staring so much? It wasn’t even like a mean stare either. Weird. Fortunately, Elyss doesn't really care to confront it right now. She just nodded her head.

“30 minutes. Gotcha. And, don’t fret, Julian. We got this, so you go home to whatever lovely person’s waiting.”

She would get up as well, prepared to leave with the others. She should probably get the usual prepared. It’s a special assignment, but it’s still like any other time she’s gone to Earth because of her duties. The norm should prove enough for this.

エンドポスト~

CPK

Rawk
Rawk
God of Love

Member Info
Platinum Points:
So Here's What We Know [Julian, Makoto, Elyss] - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue16000/1So Here's What We Know [Julian, Makoto, Elyss] - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (16000/1)
Tiers:

Sun Oct 03, 2021 5:50 pm
So Here's What We Know [Julian, Makoto, Elyss] - Page 2 LeCMmz3

JULIAN ST. VENDEMIAIRE

"Yes, yes. Rest assured, I will keep myself from overworking. I will send ahead to the Senkaimon so that it is ready for when you depart."

Standing from his seat with a tired smile, Julian gathered up the materials he'd laid out before throwing on his coat and slipping everything into the inside pockets. Despite these two's attitudes a great deal of the time, he did have some degree of fondness for them. Ah, how he'd changed.

"If there is anything else I may do for you before you depart, please let me know. Otherwise, I will await your return, or any word that you require my aid."

END POST | WHEN TOMORROW COMES

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum